Have you all ever thought of...you know..FUCKING BEFRIENDING THE JEWS??!!?!??!

Befriending the people who supposedly control society, who supposedly control the best jobs in the world, who supposedly have connections in all corners of the globe, who supposedly are the single smartest genetic group of people in the world, who supposedly have really strong family values.

Have you ever gotten it into your thick stupid little heads that you should BEFRIEND these people and not antagonize them?

Not even once.

That is what everyone on this board doesn't understand. You are right. I come here to observe the people of /pol. They are fascinating

/thread

I am friends with a few jews.

Befriending them is one thing, but there will always be a distinction between the gentiles and Jews. The distinction between these two 'classes' is especially prevalent when hanging out with practicing Jews.

Why do you think anyone ever let them live on their lands before kicking them out? It doesn't work because they're backstabbers.

>Befriend someone who will end up stabbing me in the back
Sorry, I already know enough jews.

Should I befriend someone tripping me up for no reason? Should I befriend someone who is stabbing me in the back even though I have not antagonised them? We have treated the Jews with kindness and "tolerance" and they're still trying to annihilate us. Fuck off, go neck yourself.

Goyim can not befriend The Jew.
Goyim are the cattle to the Herder.
With Jew, Goyim lose.

>have you thought of befriending the people responsible for white genocide because they hate you and have vowed, over 6000 years ago, to destroy your race no matter how long it takes..no matter what happens to them..?

lol im good

I'm a Jew, ask me anything, I can give Jew advice

Good question. Answer is, never - no one moral could ever befriend such people, and I'm not talking about jews, but any systematic secret oppressor of freedom and truth.

If they stopped trying to ram refugees down our throats, yes.

I have nothing against Jews as people but the idea of Jewishness needs to be destroyed forever.

For what shall it profit a man

proof

The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend

OP I understand your stance, But in reality the jew gets his power from bending the will of the masses, Befriending the jew is nearly impossible unless you agree with whatever opinions theyre trying to shill at the moment. Instead of trying to befriend them, we should focus on removing them from power..

Why befriend when you already are one?

I would, but they want me and my race dead so they can set themselves as a caste of ruler/owner with a low intellect subhuman worker caste.

no one asked for proof.
no one wants to play with you.
try your shitty AMA on reddit.

sage.

this goy is mad

The language is alright, its better than Arabic which is just squiggles.