Holy fuck, Sup Forums is so full of shills now

Holy fuck, Sup Forums is so full of shills now.

Other urls found in this thread:

batr.org/view/050111.html
forbiddenknowledgetv.net/MindWar-Paper-by-NSA-Lt-Col-Michael-Aquino/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No kidding. This board needs to be purged.

This is what happens when we sell our rights to Japanese businessmen.

Thanks, moot.

I don't see any difference

go cry to your momma faggot

Not shills my dago friend but rather the righteous voices of tolerance and inclusion in a sea of hatred and intolerance. You can't stop us because we are on the just side whereas you are on the evil side. Think evil will triumph over good?.. think again my racist friend.

No, this is what happens when you draw attention.

What world are you living in? Evil has already won.

>now

>people who arent xhroup who mindlessly follow y belief are shills, racists, bigots, the jews

Cry more you fucking drumpfkin

>says shill unironically

Reddits thataway nigger maximus

Yeah unfortunately. It's only going to get worse as our incursions into normie space become more effective.

Neck yourself nigger

this is what happens when you let the_donald maga retards in

>reddit spacing...

plus, this is a slide thread, do not feed the shill without using the sage option. then you can tell who ever you want what ever you want.

is the real story

ithinkimstartingtounderstandwhatyouallmeanbyredditspacingineverunderstooditatfirstbutwhenistartedlookingatallthepostsaroundhereitclickedihadtoactuallygotoredditjusttocompareandbygollyisitfuckingterribleovertherelol

Fuck off, cunt. We're full

It's brutal, has been for months

Kill yourself

>stop having different opinions you sh-shilllll!!!!

Three estrogen pills have been deposited into your safe space, numale cuckold.

Sorry about disturbing your "safe-space."

Guess you can't handle different opinions, baby.

You shut your whore mouth you broke ass faggot. You are here for sheckles, the rest of us are here because we want to be. You are a prisoner that we are tourtuing. We laugh at your pain,it fuels us.

Please tell us again how you are winning. You fuckers are circling the drain,lost at every juncture,are grasping for anything,and still think anybody cares what you fart out of your butt.

Fucking delusional idiots. Get over it. You can cry for the next 8 years and it won't change a fucking thing.

The lady doth protest too much.

The Trumptard train is just derailing -- that's all. We'll see a period of chaos until a new leader of true virtue emerges.

kys faggot

His Name Was Seth Rich, and your bosses will be hanged for their crimes.

Blame the commie mods

I might be your Dad. I've pumped and dumped plenty of whores like your Mom.

who here is an unironic #CRUZMISSILE?

gtfo we want your pops.

Yeah it's nuts.

Are you 12?

>1 post by this ID
What are you afraid of?

Reminds me of after the pussy tape was released desu. They never realize how obvious they are.

yeah, thanks to (((them)))

>you're an idiot for believing i'ma shill. I am a shill, but that's not the point.
You remind me of this """friend""" I used to have who consistently acted like an absolute passive aggressive jackass, and would demand proof of his aggression.

>be OP
>first time posting on the "4 chans"
>have done years worth of extensive reasearch on Sup Forums culture and memery
>the time has come to make a thread
>i know what pol is
>i know what a shill is
>i know they like pepe
>salivating, I attach the file
>i fill the field in with two things: Sup Forums and shill
>a double whammy
>i'm so excited I start to sweat
>i hit post
>the window redirects
>i see my first Sup Forums post, alive and well
>cum all overm myself
>as mommy walks in with my tendies, my vision blurs
>i pass out euphoric

The highly intelligent and high ranking occultists who control the intelligence/PSYOP communities are legitimately threatened by you guys.

Your knowledge of memetics and how that could alter physical reality threw them for a loop as they are used to dealing with normies and other forums that are light years behind what you guys can accomplish here.

The shills will try to hit you hard in order to wage war on your minds. Don't let it happen. Whatever you did to focus on taking down the whole Moloch cabal, do the same thing to the other form that Moloch takes known as Set and see how powerful this will have effects in reality.

Prepare for the final battle of your minds and souls oh shit posting army!

batr.org/view/050111.html

forbiddenknowledgetv.net/MindWar-Paper-by-NSA-Lt-Col-Michael-Aquino/