College = Liberal Indoctrination

Today was my first day of the summer semester at my university. I'm still stunned at what I just witnessed and am not sure if someone is playing a big joke on me or not. Most probably won't even believe me and think I'm larping or it's simply satire but I assure you 100% that this indeed happen.

I signed up for a literature class, which is a required general studies course. This is something out of a Sup Forums nightmare.

>within the first 10 mins the professor said she was jewish
>then said that she and her people are still persecuted and went on about the holocaust for half an hour
>then we get to our readings, all jewish authors and nietzsche
>3 out of 4 of our readings are about jews during the holocaust, the other is on vietnam war protestors
>she then said that second hand trauma is real and jews+blacks get trauma based on ancestor's pain
>we watched a clip from 'Black-ish" where they have a skit on MLK day and she said whites are still racist
>shortly after, we heard about being on the wrong side of history
>she then proceeded on about how nietzsche and old authors are sexist and we need to combat microagressions
>somehow we ended up back on the holocaust and how she's a victim
>talked shit about Trump and replublicans for the last 30 minutes
>this is a literature class

I think left to get lunch to think about what just happened and BLM banners were everywhere so I went home.

College is a huge fucking joke. I'm at a large state university too. It's literally liberal indoctrination camp. What's the point?

There is no point. Get out now and go to a trade school while you still have time and no debt. I wish I had done that when I realized what I had signed up for.

fuck off slider shill. justice for seth. sage

>Seth
I hope you realize that more things are happening in the world than one issue. No shit the Clinton Crime Family had him hushed.

If it's a community or state college you shouldn't expect anything better, professors are trash and the school couldn't care less if their professor said something that 1% of students would find offensive. (Though community colleges are MUCH worse. MUCH MUCH WORSE)

If you go to an Ivy (t. Me), then this kind of shit doesn't happen- or at least not within my classes. Most of my professors are surprisingly Right-Wing (Libertarian-ish, Fiscally Conservative), except for English, and other typical liberal fields.

My Business/Econ teachers are the most based. They are against Trump, but not actively. They just think that Trump is a moron for saying all that he does, even though ALL of my current professors recognize that Trump was essentially playing a character in order to gain attention.

Anyway, general consensus is: Trump's image is that of a bozo, but he's effective; Taxes are too high; Healthcare & Education costs are too high; Any extremist group: Antifa AND NeoNazis alike are absolute morons who just hurt the underlying objective;

You guys can ask me about Culture in my Ivy if you want (Wharton/Upenn). Cheers

I go to a tier 1 state university which is shameful to have this kind of petty shit occuring. I came (forced) to learn literature, not have liberal policies shoved down my throat.

Anyway, I did some looking into her and she's written several books on the holocaust and how it relates to today and other SJW topics. 2 English degrees and 1 history degree. I just don't understand how someone like this benefits society. They stay in academia their entire lives and are virtually unemployable in the real world. All they do is use up tax dollars and put their own twist and narrative on history.

Oh and looking at our future writing assignments there is no way to avoid political discussions. I fear that my grade will reflect my political opinions.

>I signed up for a literature class
Stopped reading there.

It's ok you will be working at McDonald's for 10 years to pay off all of the valuable education you are receiving

If you go to a Tier 1 state uni and this shit is still as bad as you said, America's fucked. Future generations will be clowns.

Ok, switch off literature. Seriously, most of the libs are in English/Social Studies, just stop. Plus, the pay for Literature Majors is trash. Get into Business (Stock Market, Money Managing, etc.), if you don't like that, become an accountant. Anything else is worthless.

Also, about your grades, just pull a Ben Shapiro and write like a communist.

Ugh college lit classes were mostly OK for me but can confirm this shit happens

God I still remember the faggy white guy who showed me that abortion "Whitey on the Moon."
10/10 would hang on DOTR

Also, good luck brother! Whichever path you take, I hope you succeed! Just take my tip and become an Investor or Accountant. Everything else is W O R T H L E S S

I hope you know that in US colleges students are forced to take classes they have no interest or need to take. These are called general studies classes. You must take a certain amount of art, math, reading, language, multi cultural, and humanities classes before you can actually begin your degree.

Only problem with that is that I have college completely paid off with scholarships and other ways.

I got a BS in Biology back in 2013
I remember I had to do one English class to dental programs. She showed us videos of Tim Wise and talked about how we all had white privilege. She showed us a Spike Jonze documentary talking about how Bush and whites were responsible for Katrina. THAT was an ENGLISH class.

No no, you don't understand. I didn't want to take Literature. I am required to take it before beginning my actual degree courses. Every student has to take a literature class of some sort. It was either Literature, Creative Writing, African American Readings, and some other shitty classes. This was the least worst.

My degree has nothing to do with literature.

Did you think all those posts about cultural marxism were a fucking joke?

>US colleges students are forced to take classes
We had that in East Germany, where Marxism-Leninism was mandatory. I have got two MINT degrees after the reunification and I didn't have to take any unrelated classes. Is it a general rule for all colleges in the US or only for the shitty ones?

Every single college in America. That's why our studies usually last 4 years instead of 3 like in Europe. We get fed a year of bullshit for the first (keep in mind we have to pay astronomical costs out of pocket for it too!)

Oh, you're still doing your undergrad, got it.

Most of them are like that and some are worse than others.

One way to stop this shit is to hire graduates from conservative universities and rejecting those from more liberal ones. You then advertise the conservative places as brilliant institutions.

Places like Yale or Oxford have a lot of prestige and attract the best of the best. By marketing the opposition as being much more worthwhile, we increase the influence of conservative places while calling out more liberal ones for being the indoctrination camps that they are.

Not sure if it will work but there you go.

Yeah

Worst part is that no one else in the class thought anything of it, even when she said some bullshit like all whites being racist or second hand trauma.

>My Business/Econ teachers are the most based.
Most economic models implicitly assume people are all the same. They say it's for mathematical simplicity but you don't really see them trying to make them different.

Earn yourself an 'A', user. Just have fun with it. Playing make-believe can be fun. Just try.

oh, hush.

>What's the point?

The keep you poor and ignorant.

Get the fuck out and pick up a trade.

Everyone on the board knows about seth, why does every thread have to be about him?

this. completely exaggerate it too. write about how the holocaust is underestimated and that AKCHUALLY over 100 million jews were killed. and reparations need to be paid, and every white should have all of their private property seized. etc.

Shit dude I'm going to Penn next year. Glad to hear it. Not doing Wharton tho.

Don't major in the liberal arts. Problem solved.

t. rural and suburban retard