Living around black people

>living around black people

why do whites do it? do they really think nothing will happen to them? or do they want something to happen to them so they can atone for slavery?

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9AB47AACk

Other urls found in this thread:

affordablehousingonline.com/open-section-8-waiting-lists#state
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks
amren.com/archives/back-issues/march-2006/#cover
amren.com/news/2015/08/africa-in-our-midst/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NVR RLX

Working class whites are red-pilled as hell. We do it for cheap rents and generally low CoL.

It's the uptown yuppies that do shit like give to the evil homeless transients and shill for black people. We work around bums and niggers. We hate them.

Being "cyclists" in full OP-related attire, they were probably those aforementioned yuppies.

Should have let them drown and starve and clean up their own city.

I don't get whites who live in the city. Even Metairie is a shithole. Time to move.

They did. They shipped them to Houston. We then made laws actively prosecuting their niggery, so they went back to NO.

People have been trying to move for decades. It's getting to the point where there is nowhere to move to since they follow whites everywhere. I think it's about time to take a stand and fight for the cities we built.

Aww man I just got into Tulane

its not that bad right?

How are niggers even considered human?

Yeah Obama made quite an effort to BLACK any white suburb within 100 miles of a major city.

the dnc had seth rich killed

earth_2070.jpg

Young wealthy whites moved back in en masse, because it's cool and there's a bunch of things to do, which shotgunned the nigs out into the working-class 'burbs, and into ghetto urban reservations.

We can't just abandon the cities and say "hahaha, serves you right" every time any white person gets nig'd. It's ALL our country, even the worst cities.

This is a systemic problem with American conservatism, where you guys are happy to hide out in the woods while the world falls apart around you, rather than actively organizing to take the fight to leftists and non-whites, come "The Happening".

"But the cycling club is undeterred, and promises to continue its rides"

Oh thank god.

>"turns out it was from a shooting nearby-"

fuck me. imagine being an american black. the state of constant chaos and vilence in which you live has become such a cliche, it is more newsworthy when one of your bullets strays off and hits a biker nearby instead of when it kills another street youth. fuck

Let me know when whites armed to the teeth are ready to take New Orleans back and I'll be there. Most whites don't want to get their hands dirty until they have to unfortunately. What can I do except leave?

Blacks are pretty bad at gun operation

This.

They changed the rules for Section 8 so that now if you qualify, you aren't restricted to your county or state, you can use it anywhere that there's a vacancy.
Of course, they also employ a ton of people who assist the niggers in finding open housing across the suburbs and small cities all over the US. A friend of mine recently bought a house out in the middle of nowhere in a town of 2k people, 150 miles from the nearest big city of 60k, and then he discovered that the one apartment complex in town was all niggers from Chicago and Detroit and that they had already set up the heroin operation there. I swear, Obama was working for the damn cartels or at least on their payroll and moved their gang member employees all over the country for them.
For reference, open Section 8 apartments by state. Handy guide of places to avoid.
affordablehousingonline.com/open-section-8-waiting-lists#state

Are there niggers in New Orleans?

Word. I grew up in the New Orleans area. Finally left after Katrina. Best thing I ever did.

Texas is way based.

Good thing we don't register guns or record transactions. Would hate to interfere with muh freedoms even if it means letting thousands of temperamental low-IQ nigs acquire weapons and turn out cities into unlivable unusable hellholes. Besides that cyclist would have been safe if he'd just had a concealed weapon so really it's his fault.

NO is a meme-city of like 250k, where everything is ridiculously overpriced or BLACKED, and everyone is corrupt and evil. I hate how everyone thinks of it as a partying go-to, when there's really nothing to do that you couldn't do better in Texas, save a few unique goth shops.

We "take back" the cities through gentrification, where a bunch of soft hipsters shill for diversity, but have their meme apartment behind three security gates, a guard, cameras and a key fob, and wouldn't piss on a homeless black if he were on fire. Just carry a knife and don't leave your car or house unlocked, basically. The only people I ever saw attacked were drunk and stupid. Niggers don't mess around with you if you're sober and lift even a little bit.

Here, you'd have to do something cuck-y, like go to a black club or black party, to expose yourself to stuff like OP's article.

Nobody wants want to live among black people. It's black people who come to them. Black people shit up the places where they live, they move to a nicer place and then they start shitting up that place. If you say anything you're a racist.

do dc politicians like pizza?

Pretty much every known American city has a nig area, because they hate stuff like Mountains and pine trees, and like humidity and flatland and have an irrational fear of nature, but NO is notorious for the sedentary black population that's just been stewing there for god knows how long. NO is a pretty evil city, in how criminal it can be. Not hungry or needy, just criminal.

It used to be you could legally segregate and keep blacks our of white neighborhoods. Now the Supreme Court says we can't do that. Blame liberals, Leftists, ANTIFA, etc.

>cyclists
>first assumed it was a bb gun from the truck
of course they did huge victim complex over "cagers". Liberal bike wankers need to show how unafraid and not racist they are and will keep biking through the hood until one of them ends up dead.

>We work around bums and niggers. We hate them.

Then why do I see 4 or 5 working-class white women with black men and half-black babies every time I go to a certain Wal-Mart?

I'd rather some faggy cyclist gets what happens for relaxing around blacks than to forfeit my ability to protect myself from the nigger who will break into my home and have a gun anyways because he's a criminal.
Your tactics don't work very well and are entirely transparent, /leftypol/
>Yes goys, I mean boys, I agree that these """nigs""" have low IQ and therefore we need to ban all guns!

No idea where you are. I only see that stuff from suburban girls come to our city's equivalent of Greenwich Village, to pretend to be artistic.

The civil rights movement for theft of rights from white people was the beginning of the end of the western world.

BE AMERICAN

dey wuz gud keeds

Yeah, we get shot, but the burgers are the best, some might say they're TO DIE FOR!

Because women aren't really people, they're just instances of society, and the tv says racism is bad.

>this is what civic nationalists support

>why do whites do it?
Because they can't afford to move to white neighborhoods.

>riding two or even three abreast on a single lane road

I'm glad they got shot Tbh

after you look up Seth Rich being murdered because he leaked the DNC emails to WikiLeaks, don't forget to sage this slide thread

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks

how's that working out in Chicago?

>stray

Bullet traveling in a city is a big deal. It made it sounds like it's a baseball or something.

It's the nigger capital, and not just niggers, the niggerest of all niggers that make the average nigger look peaceful and respectable.

>be american
>go for a bike ride
>get shot

>working class
>women

working in an air conditioned office isn't really the same thing. I think that poster was referring to actual man work that requires physical effort like welding or roofing or cutting scrap iron, etc.

>that niggers gun is legal
probably not
>lets just take your gun away so the only ones with guns are the low IQ criminal nigs
no thanks

What's the point of living if you don't have the chance to randomly end it all from a runaway bullet every time you go outside?

Pic of the cyclist

Ban guns! Niggers can't handle the responsibility!

this so fucking much. i say this as someone who saw the city they grew up in (memphis) torn apart by rampant nigger degeneracy. even germantown is BLACKED to fuck and back now.

i get what you're saying, and i agree in principal but fuck living in nigger shitholes.

They just look like dumb cattle

Lucky for him niggers can only afford 22s

Damn evil whitey.

It's part of the fun :^)

Very relevant American Renaissance articles here:
>amren.com/archives/back-issues/march-2006/#cover
>amren.com/news/2015/08/africa-in-our-midst/

>These [soldiers] were not the green farm boys of the National Guard. They were combat veterans, and everybody knew just from looking at them they would take no nonsense! [...] they carried sub-machine guns instead of M-16s [...] Several of these soldiers said they had felt safer patrolling Baghdad.

Seth Rich

>stray
more like targeted

USA! USA! USA!