New Zeland General Election

Alright faggots, New Zeland has General Elections coming up THIS September.
So Kiwis, how's it looking for New Zeland First? Do they have a chance, and is there anyway we can have fun with it like Trump and Brexit?
>NZF website: nzfirst.org.nz
>Thread Theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCswZhKtznI
I like the song, fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lrMMvfx_y3Y
skillshortages.immigration.govt.nz/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=awtsa2kUz1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would be nice, but I doubt it.

Hoping for Winston surge

Why is that? What's the situation in NZ looking like ATM?

Do you guys even have NZF memes?

I don't really know. Live in the country and I don't read the news. Thinking of getting some runner ducks in the future, they're funny things.

He signed this one himself

Didn't you guys elect a pm a few months back? How's that?

>Suburban Retard
L.O.L I bet you would've voted for Drumpf!
In all seriousness get informed my dude, then get involved and shill NZF hard in your town or village
>runner ducks
Can I see a pic, sounds comfy asf
Nice

his name was Seth Rich

I really hope this story blows up and it kills the DNC

slide thread
>slide thread

Upside down Italy.

This isn't a slide thread you cunt, there's like, what? 5 Seth Rich threads up right now

His name was Seth Rich.

Also, this is now a Seth Rich thread.

fucking kek

>Get involved and shill NZF hard in your town or village
We live outside of town, and are a lot younger than the average villager, so I'm not sure how successful that would be. Give it a go though.

>Can I see a pic?
youtu.be/lrMMvfx_y3Y

>we are a lot younger than the average villager
Who is "we"? Anyway, a good thing to do might be poster campaigns. Go to your town at night and put up NZF posters, or put up infographics that show how immigration is displacing the white NZ populace, like pic related did for UKIP in the UK
>the ducks
Let's get down to brass tacks, do they make a good substitute for sheep?

>Who is "we"?
We being my husband and myself.
>Good thing to do might be poster campaigns.
That's the idea, but it depends if I can convince him to.
>Do they make a good substitute for sheep?
They produce good quality eggs, and my grandfather introduced me to the deliciousness of duck meat.

>my husband
For the love of God please be a femanon
>convince him to
Is he a Sup Forumsack? Congrats on marrying young btw, how old are you?

NZF will definitely be in a position where they decide the government, but there's no way they will ever be the primary party. Unfortunate they don't run any seats in the districts at uni or at home so I'll have to vote for someone else.
Part of me wants them to coalition with labour, because national has been playing off all of our problems with muh gdp growth. But on the other hand labour and the greens especially are doing all they can to appeal to Vic uni lesbians while taking opposing stances to national.
It's a toughie, all I'm sure about is that pic related is the root of all of our problems and the reason why I hate national

I thought I was the only one. Been with my GF since we were 15. 23 now and getting married in 6 months.

I'll have children next year.

You live in rural north or rural south? We are planning on living in Rural mid North Island near Mangakino.

>Please be a femanon
Since we're voting NZF, yes.
>Is he a Sup Forumsack?
Yes. If he wasn't at work I'm sure he'd be in this thread too.
>Congrats on marrying young btw, how old are you?
Thanks, I got lucky with him. I'm 21 and he's 27. Coming up to our first anniversary of being a married couple soon.

Seriously though

>been with gf since 15, now married at 23
Goddamn it that makes me so sad

Kek
>first anniversary coming up
Congratulations
Hey I heard you guys had a job shortage in NZ ATM, would you know if a recent highschool grad like me could get a decent job on a work visa?

>Getting married
Congrats user. Wish you the very best with it.
>I'll have children next year.
How many do you plan to have? We're planning on 5 or 6.
>Rural north or south?
North. I've wanted to move to the south some day, but it's unlikely as I'd want to be near family.

>Hey I heard you guys had a job shortage in NZ ATM
kek. We're full. Fraudulent immigration from shoddy student/tourist visas have filled us up.

We are also pretty much on the very opposite sides of earth, and have similar climate.

By the way, Kiwis liberated (unironically using this term, since this was the case at the time) the village my grandparents lived.

Shortage of skilled labour. All the non-skilled jobs are filled by poo-in-loos in the cities. Hopefully they get kicked out in the near future, they're a threat to the life my children deserve.

Really? I was speaking to an Irish user in NZ On a holiday work visa, said you lot were in need of work

Its the best way. My GF and I are bonded as if we are siblings (sounds odd but hard to explain). Grew up together, melded as one flesh. If you dont get your girl young there is less chance it goes well for you.

If you are 25 and meet someone 25 you have to change how you live and compromise. If you meet someone 14 and are 14 you grow as a merged couple where opinions, habits and lifestyle are shared. Most hobbies and interests are at the very least somewhat shared and usually both of us enthusiastically partake in.

Couldn't ask for more really.

You here Marco?

I've always wondered.

Alot of Italian family names here in NZ i heard you guys have good banter as well.

Depends on what you want to work. Sure, you might be able to get a job here if you are skilled and have decent employment history (+3 years). NZ employers only care about what skills you bring to the table with history to back it up, not your degree. If you were some sort of electrical engineer, you'd do fine. But settling long term is out of the question, as we have the most expensive houses in the whole western world atm.

I would look at Australia in your situation. Much better job prospects for ~30-50% higher pay.

Nah I'm a young cunt.
>18
Don't really feel attracted to any of the girls in my town, I only moved here 3 years ago. I once knew a girl at my old school before I moved here, but I left before anything really came of it, been a sad cunt since.
I like a few of the girls at my job, but They're in college, most of em
>tfw

Only problem would be that you'd have to live in Australia and be around Australians.

We are having 3 over the next 3 years. My family numbers in the hundreds (our family founded the town I live in in 1850s, I got a photo of the first building being erected by my ancestors on this land) and being the oldest of the oldest of the oldest son it is my duty to have at least 3 children. Most of family have 5 or more children so thats the ideal. Family keeps me from going further as well.

Pic related is first house of my town built way back.

>look to Australia
Thanks, for the advice
After this summer I'll have three years experience working in a restaurant, if that's worth anything (is it?)

Here it is today, I helped build the buildings you see. But even this town is too "Urban" for my tastes and I long to move into my own lifestyle block.

>live in Australia, around Australians
I'd actually like that desu

Only in skilled areas though, we have 140,000 unemployed kiwis that lose out on unskilled work in favour of pajeets and flips. The governments response is that they're obviously all druggos.
This page has lists of all our major shortages skillshortages.immigration.govt.nz/

Nice quads.
My husband's family is the only one in the country to have his surname, so it's my duty as his wife to save it from extinction with five or six children. I expect them to do the same when it's their turn.

Call me a national traitor all you want, but Aussie banter is fucking mint. We're softies in comparison to those cunts.

why do we care about the elections of an Australian state?

Didn't see any Aussies posting about Tasmanian or Victoria elections, why should we care about an even less relevant state?

Beware, my friends are all my age except none of them have had GFs (some have but fling type things) and im pretty sure they are in line for used up harlots in 10 years now.

Goddamn I love Aussies

I can confirm this.
We have several friends that are families from NZ.
They can't take our level of banter.

your houses aren't that expensive, at least outside of Auckland

I was just looking at beachfront houses in Wellington and my house here in NJ with nothing but burbs surrounding me is worth more than the beachfront houses in Paekakariki

>I heard you guys have good banter as well.

Close to a national sport.

I mean wtf am I supposed to do? I live in a really leftist state and I've wanted to leave since I came here. Never really cared for the girls in this town, like I did in the one I left. I plan on going to college next year in a much better state, maybe get a gf while I'm there, but I have doubts I'd be able to find a girl.
I wish I had something like you man, sounds like a right proper love story

american italians banter with fists
italian italians are a bunch of fags

Where's that mate, looks like Picton

Looking forward to Winnie having a bigger say, what portfolio is he getting?

This
Fucking Wops

Please annex cuzzy bro. We're poofters and need a bit of that aussie testosterone.

Maybe, though not for long. Every white kiddie is moving out of Auckland and down south, whilst the chinks and migrants keep flooding that region. The people literally trickle down and move to places like Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua, Taupo, Wellington and driving house prices way up.

>Girlfriend who's in college
Bad idea, user. University is a mistake for women.

PALMY
A
L
M
Y

build more fucking houses m8
why not a bunch of high-rise condos like Sao Paulo?

I heard NZ houses were shit anyway, no insulation, is that true? Jake the Muss was able to throw his wife through the walls with no effort

Obviously it's full of students but is Palmy really as shit as ive been told?

Nah it's right across from Kapiti Island. Nice place, been here my whole life.

>university is a mistake for women
I know. Another thing is the debt incurred by TWO people Going through college.
Fuck
I mean I really just don't know what to do, most everyone in the US goes for the college meme, especially women.
I don't really want to do it myself desu, but it's practically a requirement if you want a decent job.
That's partly the reason why I'd like to get a job abroad, if it's decent

What's the craic lad, that was me!! As the other NZ bros are saying, their is a skill deficit in certain areas, like the construction industry that I'm in.

I don't have it a physical copy anymore, but I'm going share something that amused me last Sunday.

If anyone else here reads the Sunday Star Times, they had a political cartoon a few weeks ago where Jerry Brownlie was depicted brown-nosing Benjamin Netanyahu (since his "first move as the new minister of foreign affairs" is to "reestablish diplomatic relations" with Jewland).
And then last Sunday in the letters to the editor, not 1, not 2 but 3 angry Jews wrote in complaining about the figurative Holocaust that the "offensive cartoon" had enacted upon their people.
To add to the many keks had, 2 of these offended Jews wrote in from America, with one of these mistaking Brownlie for the foreign minister of Australia.

Many hearty keks were had.

Most older houses contain no insulation or double glazing so are relatively shit. Modern houses within the last 20 years legally require the above but heating normally requires electricity sou you're pretty fucked if the power cuts ot

>no insulation
That is a bit true. I once punched a wall in rage in my mates house and there was literally nothing there, my hand just broke through the wall.
There is also the fact that most houses don't have multiple layers of glass for the windows and what not. Building regulations here are pretty lax afaik. This makes some of them pretty cold in winters, and due to the lack of effective (or any) insulation makes noise pollution shit if you have any other mates living in your place.

Not much I can say man. I pity your situation.

University will not yield you a good wife though, I would not waste time with it.

You have to meet them before university (risky) or get ones who are more homely and work a smaller job until it's time for children.

Hey! Nice to see you, new NP vid btw, pic related, I swear to God Justin is Pearse reincarnated
m.youtube.com/watch?v=awtsa2kUz1U

I didn't think construction was really a skill desu, then again I'm probably wrong about my idea of it. I'm assuming you have some sort of heavy equipment license?

yes most houses just had a fire place that was kept running all winter but now we are over run with faggots and poofters

Are you a kiwicunt living in Hungary, or just a magyar who's been?

You try like a trade school. We have polytechnics, not too sure what the yank equivalent would be, but i found everyone to be focused on studies. This was 5 years ago so things could've changed

>get ones who are more homely and work a smaller job until it's time for children
There in lies the problem, I have no clue where to find a girl like that here. It might be where I live, it's a very leftist state, lot of Urbanites.

FOCUS ON GERMANY YOU FUCKING IDIOT

My usual advice is to find a good Christian girl in a red state. Someone who knows that being a wife and mother makes women happier than making money for their (((bosses))). Uni is Marxist-level indoctrination for degeneracy.

>implying AFD actually has a chance
Great shitpost Bruce

Yeah kiwi living in bongistan, on holiday over here. So pretty over here.

A bit sceptical of him and the national party, I'm sitting on the fence with them until I study up on them more. Are you following an Irish bro called The Don on YouTube? Excellent insight.

My background is construction management, a four year degree meaning I can cover a wide range of activities, in England I managed a precast concrete factory and back in Ireland I managed quality control for our entire gas network. These are management skills needed over here.

Hmm I am not university educated and nor is my Girlfriend, yet we earn a combined 100k+ a year (Next month we both due for pay rises which i suspect will add another 15k) which is more than enough to live on. That also puts me at wealthier than 75% of my country apparently.

You are wasting your life mate... unless university is really needed for your "dream" job.

No chance this cycle but they will pick up more seats

Agreed 100%
The state I'm going to is NH, and it's a bit strange being that it's state govt is deep red republican, yet it's federal representation is all leftist democrats. It's like a hidden red state
>no income tax
>no sales tax
>virtually no gun laws
>90%+ white
>whole state is inna woods

welly reporting in

How the fuck do you get a house and wife in this country?

No, this is the fucking problem. We have a massive shortage of skilled labour but rather than investing in ourselves and CREATING skilled workers we just fucking import them. Stay away.

>How the fuck do you get a wife in this country?
You don't. You import a Russian mail order bride and be done with it. Not only would she be keen to escape her eastern European hellhole, she will be 100x more beautiful than any nasty SJW kiwichick in here.

Not sure about getting a house though.

>the Don
I've seen and I enjoy his stuff, entertaining fellow
>wasting your life
I feel the same way, I really don't know what I'm doing with my life, haven't the slightest clue. American education is really just a preparation for college, they teach you no life skills, or any skills at all really, just how to write a good college essay
It's such a fucking joke

Sounds good. Husband wants to buy a farm once we fill these bedrooms. Grow crops, raise some livestock, and generally live off the land with our kids. Be good to finally get a gun again.

HEY FUCKWIT GERMANY NEED YOUR EFFORTS MORE THAN HERE
ITS NOT ABOUT ADF YOU GALAH

AND YOU STARTED THIS THREAD BEFORE MIDDAY ALL YOU WILL GET IS NEETS

>telling an americunt, literally our faraway cuzzy bro, to piss the fuck off in favour of mukesh from india and chong from china
how about we just kick you out mate?

You can own guns in NZ? Thought it was a similar situation to AUS.
Sounds nice, I wish you well

>not telling everyone to fuck off
(((you)))

Il let you in on a secret, very few educational systems actually teach you real life skills, why would they? We can't have an informed independent populace now can we. Educate yourself on such matters, you will actually get a bigger kick out of it rather than being spoon feed information.

Different to the US in the sense that you need a reason to have them. Australia is the same.

>midday
Well excuse me for living in the White Man's Time Zone where it's nearly 10pm, you Bogan cunt.

>he shares his timezone with other countries
Heh.

The tldr for foreigners curious how NZ elections work.

There are 70 constituency seats in the country but 120 MPs in the parliamentary chamber. A party gets 61 MPs and they can form govt.
Rare almost impossible that that happens because we have a mixed proportional system which almost guarantees coalition govts.

You get 2 votes. One for your local MP. (That 70 number) The other vote goes for your preferred party. 50 politicians seats are set aside for party votes. If your preferred party gets more than 5% of the total vote they are gifted seats- even if they didn't win any constituencies.

Atm National (centre right) should romp this in. Economy booming, low unemployment. But the big issues are soaring house prices and we are being flooded with immigrants. Our pop has increased by 20% in the last 15 years. The Nat's don't have any answers for this, but are still polling about 44%.

The opposition Labour party are eating themselves. Have gone far left and joined the Greens which has alienated their base. They're polling at about 27%, the Greens at 11%. Together they don't stand a chance of reaching 50%.

NZF and Based Winnie is our guy. He won't ever be PM. But polling at about 11% his party only need to form coalition with the National Party and we are set. Winnie is a stalwart of NZ parliamentary system, was actually Deputy PM 20 years ago. Libtards hate him, he's Maori but tears strips off his own people for their gibmedat culture. He also destroys journalists, they hate interviewing him.

There's are a few meme parties, such as the far left wing racist maori and mana parties. The proper right wing parties, the conservatives and ACT aren't likely to figure much.

Hope that helps.

Nah. Our incumbent John Key stood down and handed the job to his 2IC. Key was in the job for nearly a decade, he said his heart wasn't in it anymore and didn't want to run again.

Neets and a stray housewife.

I agree with you. I've learned more from one book than one year of school. It's such a joke.
Pearse's essay on education, "the murder machine" really sums up my thoughts on the subject.
Education is just another business

I'm man enough to admit when Ive been had, I'm just glad it was by another member of the Anglosphere

Hijacking thread.

This is now a remorse thread for Chlöe Swarbrick. Why the fuck didn't she win the Auckland mayoral election of 2016? I sense corruption was the culprit.

Pearse was some man for one man, we need more people like him nowadays. You're alright kid.

quick rundown of political situation pls

Get yourself to a trade school. I'm doing just that in a few months.
Would anyone look down on me for doing this? Mail-order brides seem like the logical decision at this point.