Seth Rich DNC Staffer Investigation Thread

Okay, who wants to go down an autism-hole and research some DNC staffers? Also, what else can we realistically do to help this investigation, spread the word, etc?
This adventure in weaponized autism needs to happen. Ot'll prove very useful in the coming future when more dirt comes to the surface.
Okay this is a site with many names and positions of DNC staffers in 2016. I do not know if it's complete, but it's a start.

Let's start researching names, especially ones we don't know much about and names that are tied to positions that might have influenced this.

p2016.org/parties/dnc16.html

WEAPONIZED AUTISM GOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donna-brazile-democratic-national-committee_us_5824cb95e4b0ddd4fe7954e8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_L._Lanier
twitter.com/fakebradbauman
efoia.fbi.gov/#home
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/Hillary R. Clinton Part 06 of 09
muckety.com
littlesis.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHEN IS THE FOX NEWS INTERVIEW TONIGHT?!?!??!?!!?!
CAN I WATCH IT ONLINE?!?!??! HAAAAALP!!!!

bump!

>WEAPONIZED AUTISM GOOOOOOOOO

You clearly don't understand how this works.

It's rather evident that Russia had Rich killed to cover the fact they hacked the DNC and Podestas emails and cover there trail.

Some low level, no one will miss intern is killed because he "leaked" emails. Yeah, sure Drumpftards. Stop distracting from Russia investigation and treasonous Drumpf giving them classified information.

Look for connections between the people who created the fake news & Soros, DNC, Obama, Clinton, ect

Kill yourself shill

Hannity is 10 PM Eastern Time on Fox.

Who is this Ali person? He deleted the original tweet but Brad Bauman, the DNC-hired "spokesperson" for the family of Seth Rich, replied to him earlier claiming he was in contact with Rich's family. We haven't actually heard anything from the family of Seth Rich, just this DNC crisis PR shill Bauman who claims he speaks for them.

bump

Thanks, I'll try to see if they put it online too. I don't have cable... for like a decade now? lol

replyall
replyallfailed
replyall
replyallfailed
These threads are stupid stop posting them. There is nothing interesting here. Nobody would kill over something as stupid as emails.

Look for 'Zach'. He seems pissed and not afraid to speak.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donna-brazile-democratic-national-committee_us_5824cb95e4b0ddd4fe7954e8

"Why should we trust you as chair to lead us through this?" he asked, according to two people in the room. "You backed a flawed candidate, and your friend [former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz] plotted through this to support your own gain and yourself."

Some DNC staffers started to boo and some told him to sit down. Brazile began to answer, but Zach had more to say.

"You are part of the problem," he continued, blaming Brazile for clearing the path for Trump's victory by siding with Clinton early on. "You and your friends will die of old age and I'm going to die from climate change. You and your friends let this happen, which is going to cut 40 years off my life expectancy."

>t. pic related

The "Rich was killed by a russian agent" was from a clinton staffer's twitter
Media is denying it via "Rich's family denied it!" when it isn't actually the family speaking, it's a DNC PR person
And I've also seen conspiracy theory/"it's false" (t. our anonymous sources)

Plus the "trump tried to derail flynn investigation" sliding in the news and here on Sup Forums which (((coincidentally))) popped up right after the seth rich stuff dropped

i want you to die

Fuck off you fat fucking bitch

EUGHEEEEEHHHHHHHHH UMMPFFFFFF

THIS LARP IS REACHING ABIGAIL LEVELS

10/10 would fuck

I hope the weaponized autism brings the clintons down

Cheers mate. We're on the same page.

The response from the DNC/media (totally indistinguishable these days) tells us everything we need to know. They're doing their best to distract and/or smother this story, including possible defamation. The whole Flynn story (if true, which is doubtful) should have been a massive campaign bombshell - they shouldn't be dropping it on a Wednesday morning in the middle of nothing. There's definitely something to this Seth Rich story that they don't want us to find.

The only reply is to double down and dig deeper.

so sleepy user, off to bed

Seth Rich was one of you.

>It's rather evident
>from these anonymous sources I'm in secret contact with

Nigger, what?

who is ekim, brock, and efink? was this harmless banter? or did brock & efink really know more?

bump

Tell Ivanka. Tell someone. Save the world /pol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_L._Lanier
This is interesting.
Former Police Chief retired from the Metropolitan Police Department in September 2016 to become the head of security for the National Football League

Really makes you think

You should be able to find a stream on jewtube.

>cover there trail
>there

Shills really are fucking subhuman

Agreed. Any time I see this level of sliding in the media and on Sup Forums I know they're getting scared. They use the same tactics every single time, and whether they realize it or not it just makes it that much easier to realize when we're on a lead.

We've known about Seth for a long time, but now we've got a thread we can tug at to unravel the whole thing. Who knows what else we'll find, but whatever it is the possibility of finding it is really pissing (((them))) off.

>tfw you thought you got away with making an example by murdering someone and then your dirty laundry starts to bubble up from the depths of the sewers
Oopsie.

>Replies twice to the same post
Kys, D_T nigger

bumpf

kys superkike

True that girlfriend, Trumplepotomus is finally stumped!
From now on, I'm a raging #Clintoris!
Watch out now!

This.

The mere fact that shills show up in such huge numbers is ALWAYS a tell that the story is true.

George Soros is the dumbest fuck who ever lived.

twitter.com/fakebradbauman

looks like someone was not a fan of brad bauman going back a few years. they seem to think of him as some kind of fat fucking slob

several of these got a genuine laugh out of me.

That's a great idea

He's right you know
We must be the gumshoe journalists if no others will be

We need FOIA requests on the FBI's Seth Rich documents. They have a case file for his murder. We need those documents to prove that Hillary murdered Seth Rich:

efoia.fbi.gov/#home
efoia.fbi.gov/#home
efoia.fbi.gov/#home

If the police department was told to stand down and the police chief leaves, why did she leave? Cause she knew what was going on was wrong?

yes, 50% of the traffic driving this story is these idiots going SETH RICH WAS KILLED BY THE REDS TWO SCOOPS TWO SCOOPSS IMPEACH DRUMPF!!!!

like, do brock and soros recruit the dumbest people they can find??

Okay, thanks. I'll dive into this drama at that time.

Kek, I don't think a few months of minimum wage will help when someone finally snaps and shoah's shareblue's office

go back to t_d dumb shills

Why don't you tell us what this is first, dumbass?

Just be wary you have to be pretty specific with FOIA requests. Make sure you don't request anything that can be denied for reasons of privacy, not covered by FOIA etc

the word shill is now so overused that it doesn mean anything anymore. like commie or Nazi everything is a buzzword only good to be googled and though about 15 min.

I'm a former staffer. Please do not follow this. No one will take you seriously and you'll just cause yourself more trouble than it's worth.

Problem is that it works for a good 40% of the population.

bump

If memory serves, the website who posted that (anyone remember the name?) admitted to forging it. I have no doubt they do shady shit, but we need to get real evidence.

anyone have a social chart of those closest to hillary?
if david brock new of the killing then others did too. who? which ones left politics?

Thanks for the (You)'s, Nazi faggots. I'll be depositing the Shekels I just earned into the Bank of Jerusalem.

lol you guys are so fucking scared right now it's hilarious. All at once the Russia narrative falls to pieces so now you're desperately grasping at Comey's weewee trying to salvage a worldview that makes sense all while the DNC's assassination goes public. For a glimmer of a moment, you could almost believe that trump really is playing 32D Backgammon.

I'm also a former staffer, and I think OP's idea is great.

Wiki leak already dropped the fucking hint that Seth rich is the leak. They offered 20k for information for the murder Seth Rich. What else do you faggots need?

>5

salvation

is through Jesus and only him, everything else is false, they deceive you, reddit and Sup Forums and all this shit is deception!

They are fast to deceive and they are masterful at this, you have to understand this is no joke, this is real.

If there can be incontrovertible proof of Seth Rich providing the information to Wikileaks, the whole Russia narrative is over, done with and completely fucked. Of course, our investigation might just be a moot point, because Trump might already have that proof literally in his hands.

Yes, George Soros really is retarded. All knowledge, shit tier wisdom.

>Also, what else can we realistically do to help this investigation, spread the word, etc?

Hijack hashtags.

Twitter nuked the #sethrich hashtag even though it was at the top. So the solution is to simply hijack whatever counter-narrative they are trying to shove (in this case Flynn fake garbage) and inundate it heavily with Seth Rich shit.

Given that their Flynn crap is completely artificial it won't be hard to dismiss.

Beyond this the only other thing to do is to find real evidence of Seth Rich providing the information to Wikileaks, independent of wikileaks providing it (but could be from the leaks itself) and destroy the entire media narrative once and for all.

That's the mission. Twofold---- spread Seth Rich info like rabid dogs, and find incontrovertible evidence of Seth Rich's killers coming from within the DNC / SEIU hired thugs.

>efoia.fbi.gov/#home

Did you file a request?
I'll actually do it if you explain what to do here.

Just want to make sure my request is the same as everyone else's.

Its been reported that the Police found a thread bump in Seth Rich's pocket after his murder by the DNC

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

how horrific

>(((they're))) using (((us))) to do (((their))) dirty work again

As important as I know this story is, seeing niggers on twitter, of all places, telling Sup Forums what Sup Forums should do irks me.

Most of these faggots wouldn't even know about these stories if it wasn't for this fucking place.

>
and not matter how far you think you have came they will be waiting to lead towards sin, do not fall for it!

We are a crucial point, take break from Sup Forums seek him, he loves and wants you to see this is why you are here now posting...

>lol you guys are so fucking scared right now it's hilarious
Yeah man, I'm torally scared right now.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and truth

They are losing their shit right now- definitely something there.

Freedom of Information Act Request Letter

Agency Head [or Freedom of Information Act Officer]
Name of Agency
Address of Agency
City, State, Zip Code

Re: Freedom of Information Act Request

Dear ______________:

This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.

I request that a copy of the following documents [or documents containing the following information] be provided to me: [identify the documents or information as specifically as possible].

In order to help to determine my status to assess fees, you should know that I am (insert a suitable description of the requester and the purpose of the request).

[Sample requester descriptions:

a representative of the news media affiliated with the ___________ newspaper (magazine, television station, etc.), and this request is made as part of news gathering and not for a commercial use.

affiliated with an educational or noncommercial scientific institution, and this request is made for a scholarly or scientific purpose and not for a commercial use.

an individual seeking information for personal use and not for a commercial use.

affiliated with a private corporation and am seeking information for use in the company's business.]

[Optional] I am willing to pay fees for this request up to a maximum of $_____. If you estimate that the fees will exceed this limit, please inform me first.

[Optional] I request a waiver of all fees for this request. Disclosure of the requested information to me is in the public interest because it is likely to contribute significantly to public understanding of the operations or activities of the government and is not primarily in my commercial interest. [Include a specific explanation.]

Thank you for your consideration of this request.

Sincerely,
Name
Address
City, State, Zip Code
Telephone number [Optional]

lie

total bullshit

you are just a kekaphobe

Even if Russia did hack anything why would it matter? The DNC was caught rigging the primaries. They support shipping illegal aliens into the country to win votes with the promise of a green card and spend my tax dollars to bribe welfare deadbeats to vote for them. If Russia did anything it was save us from a corrupt and criminal government and if the Russians did hack anything it was the fault of the Democrats for storing their information where it could be hacked.

bump

What are we requesting?

Bernie was never a real Democrat. He was a plant by Republicans to split Democrats and throw the election.

And guess what happened?

information regarding the seth rich murder investigation, I would guess

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

>SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE
SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE

>being Sup Forumsphobic in the current year
Omg I can't even with you rn

>Seth rich stuff dropped

What stuff? All I know is that during the election when the emails leaked he died in a (((robbery gone wrong))) where he was shot in the back and his corpse still had valuables on it when found, and Assange said he was a wikileaks informant

Billions upon billions of dollars at stake; millions of followers that hinge on every promise you make; the power to make a phone call and reduce a country to ashes; having sheiks, princes, foreign leaders grovel at your feet and give you what-ever pleasure you desire without regards to the laws of man and God.
Does anyone honestly believe that there are people on this Earth that would not kill one 27 year old kid to keep that power, knowing that they have the power to not get caught.

More people have died needlessly for less

You're going to have to go to Hell to get your soul back. Sorry :( .

Spread? I mean, I like it - it piques interest, but the FBI document it comes from is referencing a veteran state department person, not a DNC staffer (who would have no business being in that investigation).

The Podesta email where he says they should punish leakers without evidence is a bit more interesting, and a lot more honest.

Cool internet sarcasm brah :^)

I can tell you're totally not scared by the way you posted that ironic costanza pic that sharebl- I mean that you saved because you're on Sup Forums all teh tiem XD

PI (hired by family) says he has info from FBI investigation on the laptop that he was in contact with people from wikileaks

This would be a gigantic deal if true. Need source.

Please post sources, if available.
Hopefully I haven't been a dumbass. :^)

Is he being interviewed tonight?

This. They're coming out of the fucking woodwork trying to bury this. Don't lose sight of the prize. This is the real story

Before anyone asks for source:
Found by searching for phrases in the .webm in quotes. Not difficult.
It appears to me to be in a monospaced font similar to Courier New meaning it likely only proves the leaker it's talking about had a nine character long name including the space.

Yes, on Hannity at 10 PM EST on Fox

On my screen it's like page 12 of 178 or something, so near the top.

wow I didn't even realize there WAS a thread on this story, I thought it was 100% garbage now

Well done, if true.

Use:

muckety.com

And

littlesis.org

To map the webs. Nothing is beyond our reach anons...

Let me tell you a story. Over the past election year, I was able to take my apolitical normalfag brother and completely redpill him on EVERYTHING. Differences between sexes/races, whites being displaced, nationalism vs globalism, how the media lies, all the connections, and even redpilled him on how the jews are involved in basically everything that's bad.

The one thing I couldn't convince him of, however, was that the holocaust was a myth. He just couldn't accept that something so well-established could have been a massive cover-up.

…until the "Muh Russia" conspiracy shit started happening, and he was able to see for himself how the jews just keep repeating a mantra over and over again no matter what. He was able to see that the media will shit out complete 100% fabrications, then later on cite their own lies in an effort to make their new lies look even more legit, and they'll talk about past controversies that were never proven true and act like they're settled. He was able to see for himself how the jews can fabricate a huge complex narrative out of THIN AIR. And this is when he accepted that the holocaust was fake.