WEAPONIZED AUTISM - DNC STAFFER RESEARCH

This is a site with many names and positions of DNC staffers in 2016. I do not know if it's complete, but it's a start.

Let's start researching names, especially ones we don't know much about and names that are tied to positions that might have influenced $eth.

Look into jobs, positions, if they are on the chair or share holders for a company or non profit, any associated groups, donations, etc. Also, look at their social media accounts ESPECIALLY around the dates of the murder and leaks.

p2016.org/parties/dnc16.html

WEAPONIZED AUTISM GOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_L._Lanier
legacy.com/obituaries/nytimes/obituary.aspx?pid=183308643
foxrothschild.com/jordan-kaplan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is interesting about the dc police chief during that time period.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_L._Lanier

She retired from the Metropolitan Police Department in September 2016 to become the head of security for the National Football League

VERY INTERESTING

Bump

>following the SEIU hitmen tangent:

I didn't realize Tom Perez was the Sec. of Labor during the time Rich was killed…cohencidentally, he's the newly minted head of the DNC.

>The United States Secretary of Labor is a member of the Cabinet of the United States, and as the head of the U.S. Department of Labor, exercises control over the department, and enforces and suggests laws involving unions, the workplace, and all other issues involving any form of business-person controversies.

Bump

bump

What about her predecessor?

Bump

Oh wow she got quite the upgrade to a cushy job. She's probably never had to work a day in her life.

>Sucking dicks isn't work.
I'm sure she had more calluses on her knees than you have on your happy hand

Find other network admins and IT that worked same time with Rich. Who were they? How many are still there?

Find anyone you would remotely hang out with Seth Rich, try cute girls next to his department.

Any one he could of remotely talk to with confidence.

I've read through the articles and FBI PDF's already and its literally nothing

sage and hide

Also look for anyone who obviously got a job upgrade

the more I read these name the more I see them as opinion parasites

War is afoot

What about National Finance Director Jordan Kaplan,

same guy?
legacy.com/obituaries/nytimes/obituary.aspx?pid=183308643

Seth

Bump

I'm not sure He could also be this guy
foxrothschild.com/jordan-kaplan/

The DNC murdered Seth Rich and are unable to cover it up any longer

Level up boys! We're counting on you.

Would you tell your close friends you were leaking to wiki? I would. What's the status of close friends? Did they get suicided?

Bump

Bump

What about camera footage? Plenty in the area.

I want to know how getting shot in the back kills someone, it's not like the back is a life sustaining organ, like a heart or lung, wtf.