We have already lost

Why can’t the Muslims, Africans, and Indians be more civilized like people in the West? Why do they insist on endless breeding when their children have no chance of attending an Ivy League university? Isn’t there a way we can help them to see the light of civilization, rationale thinking, and clean hygiene? These are questions you may have asked at some point when looking down on the third-world barbarians, but from the perspective of nature, it’s not them who are the problem. We are the problem. We are the defects of nature that will be eradicated.

Nature does not care about education, “high quality” offspring, college degrees, equal rights, cleanliness, sustainability, philosophy, or the environment. It cares about fertility and might, and the species or race that is most fertile and most powerful will be rewarded with the bounty that the Earth provides. The people who are able to take over the planet in sheer numbers, regardless of their intelligence or manners, will come to rule the world, just like how homo sapiens came to overrun the more intelligent Neanderthals by breeding at a far superior rate.

Rational thinking from the enlightenment era, when taken to its logical end in proving that families, divinity, and traditional standards aren’t necessary, along with the notion that the individual is God, leads to the suicide of society. Rationale, in it’s beautifully cherished civilized form, leads to the end of any race who participates in it, while the stupid barbarians with IQs of 95 or lower, who follow a 1400-year-old book that implores them to conquer and chop off heads, continue to multiply and take over more lands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are the mistakes of nature. We are the grotesque. We have been condemned for replacement, forsaken by God for enabling over one billion abortions in just a few decades while we attempt to change the rules of nature, to declare man woman and woman man. Our goal is not one of spiritual enlightenment but of achieving the most vile feats of degeneracy.

Because of our cultural and biological sterility, I believe we have been fated for destruction. Even though this end stares us right in the face, the best we can muster is a few rants on internet web sites, while the barbarians are raping, conquering, and breeding. I promise you they will win. History shows that the barbarians always win. They are the solution to a broken people. They faithfully worship their gods while we worship our Facebook likes and celebrities. We are so hopelessly sterile, so anti-life, that nature will celebrate when we are replaced by those who can barely read. But they will treasure the life of their kind, and that’s enough.

Even if we solve all the political problems of the day, and neutralize the most vulgar of our society, what are we left with? A shrinking population and citizens so atomized that they are even losing the ability to communicate with each other, who have to use computerized apps and alcohol to fornicate while the female is on sterility medication, which her parents awarded her upon turning 16 years old. Our punishment is coming. Lands of the West will be given away, and even if the barbarian horde can be beaten with technology, there will be a day where there’s man left to stand against them to push the kill button. The barbarians will inherit the new world until they become civilized themselves and the cycle renews once more, like it has many times in the past.

well said. as i mentioned before, any revolt will be futile and will only shore up the establishment, unless we organize - that's our only hope.

Black pill is faggotry, also reproduction means jack shit without resources. If there comes a day when the white western world has shrunk to a tiny fraction, the farms will burn.

Niggers don't need farms.

Lol look at African populations pre white people

Cut all foreign aid and help from NGOs and see what happens to Africa. Their populations are so above the Malthusian barrier that there would be widespread famines, wars and plagues.

That's all you need to know.

you faggots let them in. you should have deported them on the grounds that they didnt obtain citizenship legally

since you cant even act appropriately when others refuse to follow your laws and instead not only let them stay but invite more in its your own fucking fault

at this point the only way to save europe is if white people in south america and africa go back to europe so there isnt any more space for mudmen

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

Not a slide thread.

White nations as we know them are over. But once they collapse white people will do what they always do. Rebuild. Whites will congregate and form new nations.

The Black Pill is the first step. Then watching Jordan Peterson. Then reading the Word of God. Then becoming Christian.

Wasted trips. Cleaning your room and worshiping a kike on a cross isn't going to solve this.

To add to this, if we keep going down the path we're going we'll get to the point where we can no longer prop up 3rd world countries

The rest of the world would be nowhere if it wasn't for western consumerism

If we go down the rest of the world goes down, but Europeans have shown in history that they can restore themselves

We'll come back stronger than before and I doubt the Europeans of the future will make the same mistakes we did

I'm not worried about our fate, time will prove us right

Im overdosing on one pill

>I doubt the Europeans of the future will make the same mistakes we did

Romans probably thought that, too.

>Why can’t the Indians be more civilized like people in the West? Why do they insist on endless breeding when their children have no chance of attending an Ivy League university?
This is kind of a weird statement. In the US, Indians are actually really smart and attend top schools (including Ivy Leagues), despite affirmative action working against them.

But it certainly doesn't hurt to help get through this

There's 1.3 billion curry niggers. Even if they're overall subhuman (Which they are), we can take the best enough to make them look smart here.

speak for yourself. how many people originally colonized Europe and became all modern nations of Europeans? wasn't it like 23 clan mothers and like 7 guys? we're not going anywhere.

The Black Pill leads to nihilism. Commonly. Most of these suggestions won't get done. But something can get done.
When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world.
When I found I could not change the world, I tried to change my nation.
When I found I could not change the nation, I tried to change my town.
When I found I could not change the town, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself.
And suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family.
My family and I could have made an impact on our town.
Their impact could have changed the nation.
and I could indeed have changed the world.
(UNKNOWN MONK 1100AD)

Suck my dick.
(RON JEREMY 1999AD)

So what are you proposing then, my Fingolian friend?

Thanks for your thought provoking insight

The Finn is only half right, same as he's only half white.

After the whites die out, there will be a massive die off as the brown horde fails to feed itself, they'll burn and pillage and destroy the planet and then they'll die off on a dust ball of a planet.

With that the end of humans, it'll all be swept away in the sands of time like we were never here.

And then they breed and regression to the mean produce regular curryniggers, except with citizenship.

The extinction of Humanity is unavoidable if i fail.

This. We will survive. We won't be as powerful, but we will endure. There will come a time when we live in a world as harsh as our ancestors knew, and as nature intended.

Taking care of yourselves and your loved ones but at the same time understanding that the Titanic is going to sink, you will end up in the freezing water and there's nothing you can do about it.

>Why do they insist on endless breeding when their children have no chance of attending an Ivy League university?

Just like most white Americans.

2 / 10 troll harder newfag.,

>newfag

I've been here longer than you, n00b.

nice truth bombs mang.

So just like every other day. Roger.

If white race is gone, nigs and kikes will try leeching of Asia.

Will they let them?

You. You get back to work. Go work.