ITS OFFICIALLY HAPPENING: THIS WAS RELEASED BY THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN

SABOTAGE! TRUMP WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO COMPLETELY DRAIN THE SWAMP!

HOLY SHIT!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zekejmiller/status/864604803174981632
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0A509mhjIY
circa.com/politics/accountability/stories-the-news-media-got-wrong-about-donald-trump-james-comey-and-Russia
sharylattkisson.com/11-times-dems-repubs-said-no-evidence-of-trump-russia-collusion-10-times-people-claimed-there-was/
idfiles.com/
meforum.org/blog/2016/11/cair-leader-calls-for-overthrow-of-us-government
youtube.com/watch?v=jANuVKeYezs
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont you get it? trump and his ilk are the swamp.

link?

Ironic, I was just shown this as well.

Inb4 he replaces people with even worse Zionist Jews.

>Steve Bannon was right
DELETE

kys

I can only give you a twitter link to prove it's real since I got it too? I'm American staying in the UK for a while.

>being this much of a nigger
>not knowing where you are

hahahahaha fucking so sad at least you guys are getting paid and not actually this retarded. you're jewish lies have no power here

why does he need $ ?

bullets are cheap yo and america already has a huge stock of them

No Refunds

That's it. Trump will never recover.

post link fgt damn..

why does he need money to drain the swamp? he's already the president.

based trump

>donate your sheckles goys
>then make fun of bernie supports for donating

Got the same email. Getting tired of him begging for money.

twitter.com/zekejmiller/status/864604803174981632

This is pathetic, as a libertarian I emphatize on blaming the goverment for everything, but you can't do that when you're the fucking president. Sad.

lol is that real? trumps fund raising have been an embarassment ongoing

it all just goes to pay back shekels he "lent" the campaign.. the other anons are right.. trump brought the swamp to new levels

He just doesn't think it's a swamp anymore because its all benefiting him

I want to help post a damm link user!

CNN hired Laura Jarrett, the daughter of President Obama’s closest adviser Valerie Jarrett, to cover President Trump's Department of Justice despite having absolutely no experience in "journalism".

CNN hired Democrat strategist and former chair of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile, who provided Hillary Clinton with the debate questions during the Democrat primary debate against Bernie Sanders.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to Obama's former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney.

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.

NBC General Counsel Kimberley D. Harris served as White House Deputy Counsel and Deputy Assistant to President Hussein Obama...

>democrats have control for 8 years
>everything goes to shit
>trump comes along and wins the election on the promise of fixing the democrat's fuckups
>"LOL GUYS ALL OUR PROBLEMS CAN BE BLAMED ON THIS GUY WHO'S BEEN IN OFFICE FOR 4 MONTHS OBAMA WAS AMAZING XDDDDDDD"

this shit is why leftists are starting to lose the cultural war

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama's National Security Adviser.Susan Rice is the one who went on the Five Sunday talk shows blaming Benghazi on a video... A talking point put forth by Ben Rhodes Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.... See next:
Ben Rhodes is the guy responsible for floating out the video lie/narrative regarding Benghazi... No wonder CBS and the rest of the MSM didn't cover the story... Couldn't make Hussein Obama look incompetent, or worse, now could we. Oh, and by the way,

CBS News President David Rhodes just happens to be Ben Rhodes' brother.

Both CBS News President David Rhodes and ABC News President Ben Sherwood, have siblings that not only worked at the White House for President Obama, but they worked at the NSC on foreign policy issues directly related to Benghazi." The same agency from which General Flynn was just fired. Immagine that...Wonder who leaked the information?

CNBC vice president of communications Brian Steel worked in the Bill Clinton White House for Vice President Al Gore and held three different positions in the Clinton administration, including two in Clinton’s Department of Justice..

ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos donated $75,000 to the Clintons personal “charity” was a top operative in Bill Clinton’s 1992 presidential campaign and then served as communications director of his White House.

ABC News Reporter Martha Raddatz, Obama at her wedding. She also took it upon herself to debate Trump instead of sticking to her roll as moderator during the Presidential debate. She should have recused herself as a "moderator".

NPR White House correspondent, Ari Shapiro, is married to Michael Gottlieb, a lawyer who joined Obama's White House counsel’s office.

The Washington Post's Justice Department reporter, Sari Horwitz, is married to William B. Schultz, the general counsel of Obama's Department of Human Services.

Canadian-American crusade against the deep state, leftists, Jews, and illegals WHEN?

Imagine being non-American and caring about us this much while your own country is completely irrelevant lol

He wants to branch out and try some different golf courses. They don't come cheap

We will, because bernie is a fucking loser while our money actually went to the while house.

"Donate $1 to drain the swamp"
wat

Good sign they are actually quoting Bannon for once. Start listening to him and you might get your hype back.

I'm selling my daughter to the Mexican drug cartel to donate 30k.
Who will match me?

This entire presidency is one long running joke. no way it lasts the full 8 years.

Oh my.

>Give us money goyim

Drain the swamp, am i right guys?
This time for real.

>LOOK AT THIS ABSTRACT GRAPH OF JOBS CREATED IN SILICON VALLEY AND OTHER HANDFUL OF SELECTED PLACED
>THAT MEANS YOUR LIFE IMPROVED YOU FUCKING RETARD
>NOW SUCK OBAMA'S DICK!

>ilk
>Rhymes with milk
>key ingredient in ice cream

Wait Trump is president now why does he still need money?

TRUMPS CIVIL WAR????

WE ARE ROMANS AGAIN

What does he need 1 dollar for

if you believe in zionist secret world order that's one thing
but it's a completely different thing to assume that the government of israel itself is in on it
if
>muh joos
ruled america and actually cared about israel they could easily have us glass every muslim country surrounding israel in less than a few months leaving israel to take over the whole area

do you guys think these things through?

>There are people within our own unelected bureaucracy that want to sabotage President Trump
>They don't want it to be America First. They want it to be Special Interests first to enrich themselves all while the citizens of our country remain an afterthought.
>we need to be prepared to go into the trenches to FIGHT BACK
This isn't the usual campaign rhetoric. Are you ready?

>contribute $1 to drain the swamp

What. Why does anyone have to donate to get anything done in the government?

Maybe had thought about that before filing the cabinet with a swamp of Jews and Goldman Sachs

>our money actually went to the (((white house)))

You misspelled Israel.

Are you implying that we're going to be left with either Sean Spicer or Reince Priebus as president after all this is done?

Every day we grow closer to a full blown civilwar

19 days ago Trump said:

"[...] and to get ready for the great, great battles to come. And which we will win in every case."

Id' bet the latte boys at Google have an entire political division.

>Donate 1 dollar to drain the swamp

KEK

Gotta pay the Trumpstaffel somehow.

fake and gay

>german
>roman
pick one fucking barbarian

AVE VICTORIA BROTHER

>donate money to the fucking president of your country that you voted in to be morally ethical.

WHAT

THE

ABSOLUTE

FUCK?

10 bucks says you're mostly descended from barbarians

Has anyone confirmed if this shit is real?

GUYS WERE REALLY DRAINING THE SWAMP THIS TIME NO FOOLIN

Donating money to a billionaire with a jew agenda, the ultimate form of cuckholdery

>Captcha: Gas stations

>Contribute $1 to drain the swamp.

When are people going to realize that all of these people just want your money? They are all scam artists.

>Donate money and I will totes drain the swamp :^)
>You also get some free TRUMP steaks with every donation over $10 dollars

Can't wait for Trumpets to defend him making you pay him to keep his campaign promises.

"Trump is special because he can't be bribed with money, he doesn't need it"

I've noticed that all of my conservative newsletters end up in my spam folder yet all the progressive shit is delivered straight to my primary inbox.

This, I refuse to believe this jewery unless it's proven real.

Down with the Clintonistas and the Borg! They've sucked the soul from this nation amd want you all as peasants. They don't give a fuck about you. They're the same people that murded crazy davidians at WACO and burned all the "evidence" . They killed people at Ruby Ridge. They created the term Arkancide. They killed Vince Foster and dozens just like him. Most recently they've killed Seth Rice. They invade countries to turn a profit and then pull out toblet chaos ensue so that when whatever takes hold after they leave they can sell it weapons, buy its oil or children amd rinse and repeat as it suits them. They want to lull you to sleep. The Clintons live in Chappaqua, NY - one of the whitest and most protected areas anywhere. Do ou think they plan on living in the diverse world they so espouse amd claim is good for you?They want you entertained and Kardashians and Facebook keep you from thinking. They feed you hundreds of millions of dollars if not billions in govt sanctioned news and bullshit propoganda. They want you lulled to sleep. That way they can carve up the fortunes that this planet has to offer for themselves before they die. They dont give a fuck about you.

The Democratic Party is already in collapse. They've lost governships, the base is fracturing, paranoid conspiracy rules their mindset, and what leadership still exists is aging out. Resist them. Stand against them. They will not stop.

circa.com/politics/accountability/stories-the-news-media-got-wrong-about-donald-trump-james-comey-and-Russia

sharylattkisson.com/11-times-dems-repubs-said-no-evidence-of-trump-russia-collusion-10-times-people-claimed-there-was/

idfiles.com/

meforum.org/blog/2016/11/cair-leader-calls-for-overthrow-of-us-government

soon brother, soon

During the 100 days rally, Trump actually said:

"...And to get ready for the great, great battles to come. And which we will win in every case. We will win."

Please be true. Please be true. Please be true.

>Contribute $1 to drain the swamp
This is the most Jewish thing I've ever read.

Lol

I thought I was nuts for thinking that thought

nigga we gettin' gaslighted n shit famalam fuck me

Say it with me /pol
NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR REACH!

It's an email from [email protected]. If you've donated to the republican party before you would get this e-mail.

I didn't receive it. And I receive everything.

Press "DONATE" to drain swamp

Ah, so this is the plan for making up all the money the US will hemorrhage with his tax plan.

You forgot the guy by the door.

oh, no wonder I didn't get it, then. No way in hell I would donate to them.

It turns out the official white house email is spam too...

STEVE BANNON IS BACK ON TOP BOYS!

youtube.com/watch?v=jANuVKeYezs

this is "why would god need a starship?" territory.
he wouldn't, therefore this org is not trump related?

I'm ready to fucking hang the traitorous pieces of shit in the (((MSM))) one by one until they're ready to start telling the goddamn truth.

yeah lets give trump more money to fire people and replace them with more goldman sachs kikes

gimme dat link op

Fucking Jared Sheklestein is sitting at the table with Bannon and Miller, his superiors in the back. Jared is a cancer.

>/pol
You have to go back

>Google is autoflagging the official White House email as spam

G-guys?

you aren't even from america.
how can you into libertarian?

>contribute 1 dollar

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

is that redpanels guy

XD

The best summary of events i've seen so far. It's literally "happening". Gear up faggots. It's time to MAGA.