Are you fucking kidding me?

are you fucking kidding me?

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/16/oxford-university-lavinia-woodward-stabbed-boyfriend-may-avoid-jail

>drug fuelled row
Fucking degenerates

>tfw no eastern euro qt to stab you

>ywn by stabbed by your qt gf

>pussy pass accepted

She might still stab you on the operating table some day.

The judge is right. Beautiful white girls don't belong into jail.

Probably for the best, now she can get impregnated by a muslim man and help him take over,

a violent homicidal druggie alcoholic is exactly the kind of person i want doing heart surgery on me

>Christ Church
>The college is associated with Christ Church Cathedral

So the usual leftist subversion.

Don't surgeons stab people for a living?

Couldn't it have just been practice?

>be girl
>rape kid, stab guy
>walk free
>be 40iq mud gang
>rape thousands of kids
>walk free

>be white male
>spit within 400m of a mosque
>arrested for life, killed in jail by mudshits

Her son will be Grand Cleric Inquisitor of the UK.

the dnc had seth rich killed

i feel so safe with her operating on me!

t. white male

Look at the fucking picture they used. Like she's a princess.

>Woodward, who lives in Milan, Italy, with her mother, stabbed her then-boyfriend in the leg after punching him in the face. She then hurled a laptop, glass and jam jar at him during the attack on 30 September last year, the court heard.

B-BUT WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE!!!!

>An Oxford University student who stabbed her boyfriend with a butter knife may not go to jail because it could damage her prospects of a medical career, a court has heard.

>bongs

>Woodward

What do you expect when you sully pure slavic genetics with anglo trash dna.

Fucking disgusting. Judge should be disrobed.

What happened to equality before the law? Your personal circumstances and privileged upbringing and environment should not get you a lenient sentence.

Female privilege.

>Justice only matters when the person who committed the crime is of low value to society
God will smite England

>bread knife

That's some serious weaponry right there. The background checks obviously need to be beefed up.

>Slavic
>pure
Hahahah you know Slavic stems from the word slave, right? Fuck hahaha. They've been diluted for millennia.
>a fucking leaf

relax, nigel...it is only a flesh wound.

Men should be fucking rioting at this point

isnt this the fucking point as to why you SHOULDNT murder someone

what is this hell we live in

We knew that last year when he died. How is this just becoming news now?

Welcome to a justice system that places economic value above all else, morality is thrown out the window.

I hate this world

letting in rapefugees is good enough. these kinds of 'women' only deserve animals

Yet another reason why the jews must be exterminated. Look what their "pay to play" nightmare creates? Evil people getting away with literal murder. Presumably because daddy has enough money to pay off the corrupt Luciferian anglo kid fucking judge.

>feminism is about the equality for everyone!

No criminal (detailed most importantly) record? Well, at least we get to see how a Miss Mengele would work.

Question: Was her boyfriend FUCKING A WHITE MALE!?

>Hahahah you know Slavic stems from the word slave, right?
wrong, it comes from the word "slava" or celebration

> afucking bread knife

not only did he beat the shit out of his girlfriend, he beat her with a fucking tire on. Get your shit together UKCUcks

Wrong

ahaha?

Her and the judge should be punished side by side.

> yes, vote tory, they will make Britain great again
We have to escape asap

That's fucked

Slide thread.

i'd like to stab her with my dick and drink her period blood while jerking off my cum into her nose

sage goes in the option field

remember rich

My cousin stabbed her BF over weed money.

Pretty funny, desu. She went to jail for a couple of years IIRC.

>killed in jail by mudshits
>even thinking about putting muslims in jail

oi you cheeky wanker, now it's you who's going to jail

EVERYONE IS EQUAL

BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS

Is this real life? Feels like a nightmare

>Be really good swimmer at Stanford
>fuck some drunk girl outside a party
>charged only 6 months for it because it would affect my swimming career
>world in outrage, plasters my face as the face of white privilege and misogyny
>lose membership in team, college status, and basically whole life

>Be libtard girl in college
>stab boyfriend
>get off scot free
>hero of the feminist movement

Fucking male privilege

> implying any western country now has it different

Imagine needing heart surgery and this bitch walks in right before you go under.

We can use this. She's White, get the leftists to freak out over it.

I imagine she's good with the scalpel

Wait just a second, how the fuck could a Brit get a bread knife?

holy shit I know her, I used to be friends with her little brother

should I try to hit it now she's going to be a qt rich surgeon who has trouble getting a boyfriend?

you are literally going to jail for posting this
I'm not going to report you, no one needs to, your own police are in each thread checking for uppity white British males.

Give us your bitcoin wallet address so we can help you fly to America mate, when you get here, walk past the line of people going through the immigration checkpoint and look for the actual immigration office then tell them you are fleeing from persecution, you'll probably be issued a green card on the spot

do it for great justice user

Saved

>he actually rewrote the entire article
you deserve 10 Yous for that level of detail / autism

damn...

Why is UK so pathetic as of lately? You spy on people's bank accounts online, you want to lock people for 10 years for streaming copyrighted YouTube clip, you ignore rapes, you make stupid excuses that don't even sound well-thought, you take 10 years to leave EU, while not even write any anti-Asian migrant laws. It's almost like you are run by bunch of feminists.

>Asian
"Asian"

We need to stop those criminals.

Good one user, have some (You)s

Asian means from Asia. Syrians are from Asia.

you realize slave is an english word and slav probably comes from the word 'slovo'

This would actually work great if it didn't say "beat the shit out of"

Just change the name/gender and nothing else

Yes, but when people say "Asian" in this context, they have a very specific meaning and don't mean Asian in general

In America maybe, but not over here.

True. I think what he was going for was even a lesser crime the reaction would be way different.

>rewrote

As soon as I read the headline I knew it was in the UK.

It's almost as if the criminal justice system is unconcerned with the repercussions people face after committing violent crimes.

It sucks when they name nationalities or even continentalities instead of races. I might understand if they don't name the race if they aren't sure if the suspect is guilty, but when they are sure they should say it.

yeah how the fuck did she even have a knife i thought you guys banned those over there, with that considered, what are you fucks even doing surgery with?
too many questions and not enough answers i guess

Wall me through what's happening here

This.

B..but shes not a white male?

good. she's smart and beautiful. her boyfriend can eat shit for getting his ass beat by a tiny fucking girl

Only for men. When you are a woman in feminist world you can be a pedophile and use sword for butter and stab with butter knife.

Sup Forums eternally BTFO

if he fights back he goes to jail for domestic violence

doesn't seem so extraordinary to me if she can't avoid drug addiction and violent outbursts, but hey...

Cлoвo

in the UK if you fight back against a woman, even if she's 100% instigating, as in she attacks you with a knife, or tries to strangle you, or throws something at your head, and you use any force at all to deter her, you can serve 10-30 years in prison

I have no idea what's going on either

>drink and drug fuelled
>she's extraordinary

you would think that this is a joke...

good. any man that cannot properly disarm and safely subdue any female should be in jail where he can be the female that he truly is

Oh, and how could I forget... SHE FUCKING STABBED SOMEONE!

Right, they belong in a fucking hole.

Kek. Thanks senpai

>she attacks you with a knife
They call that sexual foreplay in those new vibrant migrant cities of Berlin, London and Paris.

Ten bucks says she ends up dropping her career to get knocked up and play homemaker once she finds a husband.