Smartest Black Man in the World

>Philip Emeagwali
>One of the smartest black man in the world with an IQ of 190.

What's your opinion on this man Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

black-inventor.com/Dr-Philip-Emeagwali.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Impossible

Nigger.

I say we let him lead the first African Ethnostate

not impossible, just improbable.

How so?
The evidence is right here:
>black-inventor.com/Dr-Philip-Emeagwali.asp

fake

This is a slide thread.

Can you explain to me why you believe that what I presented is fake?

and?

I just wish to hear what people think about this man.

He's an outlier and good for him. Hopefully he's breeding with an intelligent nigress.

This.
I truly believe that if blacks followed in this man's footsteps their race could finally become a civilized race that could make huge advancements in technology for the rest of humanity.

probably killed an asian man and stole his IQ

He's smart, good for him other blacks should take up the stance of bettering themselves instead of being "muh dick" and stealing/waiting for the government to take care of them.

Ok, but has he done anything notable besides boast about his IQ?

He should be given the responsibility of doing nothing but fixing the black community in North America.

I don't think that's how IQ works, Britbong.

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

>black-inventor.com/Dr-Philip-Emeagwali.asp

>He also earned three other degrees – a Ph.D. in Scientific computing from the University of Michigan and ...

Other sources on the internet say that this is a lie. Emeagwali does not have a PhD, and in fact lost his court case against UM. He tried to argue that he was denied a PhD due to "racism".

>As one of the most famous African-American inventors of the 20th century, Dr. Emeagwali also has won the Gordon Bell Prize – the Nobel Prize for computation.

It is my understanding that this is also nonsense. Not only is the Gordon Bell Prize nowhere near as prestigious the Nobel Prize, but Emeagwali *shared* the $1000 prize with another team WHOSE CODE RAN FASTER. Perhaps the judges wanted to make sure the black man got some sort of recognition.

smart guy

Senegal blacks are genetically closer to germans than other niggers. so no its not impossible

>The noted black inventor received acclaim based, at least in part, on his study of nature, specifically bees. Emeagwali saw an inherent efficiency in the way bees construct and work with honeycomb and determined computers that emulate this process could be the most efficient and powerful. In 1989, emulating the bees' honeycomb construction, Emeagwali used 65,000 processors to invent the world's fastest computer, which performs computations at 3.1 billion calculations per second.

My opinion is to never relax around him.

>Senegal blacks are genetically closer to germans than other niggers. so no its not impossible

.... what?

A 190 negro? Yeah, and the Clinton's didn't leave a body count.

>other sources on the internet
>doesn't post any to prove his claims
lol