Tell me about South Brazil

Tell me about South Brazil

What do you want to know, specifically?

Its pretty good. Living cost is somewhat higher compared to similar areas in other states but the lower level of degeneracy makes up for it imo.

As for the sights, I recommend Santa Catarina and some parts of Rio Grande do Sul, good climate for those accostumed to european temperatures, and amazing beaches and cultural places to visit. Parana is a bit more turned to the industrial side, but nonetheless a great place to visit or live.

Of course, same rules apply, if coming to visit, do so only when accompanied by trustworthy people who know the area, never go out alone or outside safe tourist places, and dont ever believe what merchants tell you regarding their products. Preferrably come here with a good tour pack from a local resort or something like that, those actually care about their customers and will see you around without throwing you to the sharks.

Which town has the lowest AIDS count

SETH RICH FUCK YOU DNC KEK

It's shit

Lucerne, probably.

Where is pic related

Yes. First thing about South of Brazil is that your photo was not taken there.

Lake Lucerne, Switzerland

it's still brazil

Why do they wear the lederhosen?

A lot of Nazis for remote world!

Thanks irmao

BTFO Nigger

Its a shithole where kids walk around with guns and where they cut your fingers off for a ring when they mug you

>Brazil is 40% white
>Rio Grande do Sul is 84% white
We're whiter than America, Polbro

SAGE
jesus you guys are desperate, filling front page with off topic

>implying there aren't 90+% white areas in the US

Sage isn't downvote, reddit boy. Get the fuck out.

Is shit, is not Argentina, its not Brazil, no good beaches besides Florianópolis, no culture ( cimarrao? Srly?). Just get some mob bodyguards and head north, the south part is bored as fuck. Just pray to no get shot in the back from some random lixo.

I'm just using America in general as a point of reference. Calm down burger.

Here's north India

I am literally seething in rage

>Argentina Nigger dissing the superior Gaúcho
BTFO subhuman

Do you know what BTFO means, nigger?

>1 post by this ID

I'm honestly quite offended that you'd question my superior white intelligence.

>Calling a third generation pure German immigrant a Nigger, while he is probably a mixed shit skin mulato

Back the fuck off tchê

>Back the fuck off
You could have just said "no", you know?

The south is champion in aids