Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

When Bannon was running things, Trump, known then as :Teflon Don" not only was completely impervious to the 24/7 media onslaught, but almost always came out of the battles ahead.

Since Bannon got pushed out for (((Kushner))), the media have their fucking with way Trump, and he is on the road to impeachment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

teflon don cuz he stops leaks? if so kek

the breadth and depth of Intel Trump has been giving Russia is breathtaking. Literally espionage. he really will die in jail.

you think today was huge, wait till thursday.

Bannon was the president the U.S. needed but didn't deserve. System badly in need of a hard reset

Pls share at least a hint

The hint is... the Seth Rich story is blowing up so the democrats and their media will keep escalating unsourced attacks day after day. Just you wait till Friday.

No because nothing sticks you dumb shit.

thats gay teflon is like the worst pan surface

nice inside trips
>wrong

>lasts just over 100 days
>is deemed a genius

I think Karl rove is a piece of shit but at least he managed to hold 6 years of power

the seth rich story has already been debunked. its propoganda pushed by bannon and deza to manipulate the trump cultists and try and distract from Trumps impending prison time. Trump and his crew really do think you guys are complete morons. and you keep proving him right.

I think you're obviously pretending to be of borderline intellectual functioning, but here I am wasting my time replying to either a retard or someone pretending to be one, which yes makes me lower than the retard I know.

Debunked? You don't know the extent of the bunked.

youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg

Not at all, I have to say. Please go back to being a failed screen writer, Steve.

Proof it was debunked...oh ya. Liberals can't provide proof of jack shit. Much less and retarded claim they make.

I don't think the critics are gaining ground. Let them whine, it just alienates them further from joe six pack.

right well you keep on researching the pizzza and seth rich propoganda, you aren't wasting your time at all. Good luck smart guy!

You just did what that little photo of you meme accused me of doing. You reply to Seth Rich posts as a hobby saying propproppropaganda TrumpTrumpDrumpf as if your lunacy is adding anything. Stop taking mind altering drugs.

nope, this entire thread is about Trump. the trump cultists trying to deflect are the ones bringing up the debunked seth rich lies. try again.

Keep having your breath taken by unsourced democrat corporate media hit jobs from Hillary cunt linkers. How will you keep this up for 8 years without going into a mental home i don't know. I feel sorry for your neighbours having to listen to your weeping day after day, buy those who love you a fruit bouquet to thank them for putting up with you

Thursday.

Are Jews smart enough to fake the Holocaust, or are they so stupid that they almost let themselves get exterminated?

are Nazi's stupid enough to think they will be allowed to turn this country into a fascist state without patriots standing up to them?

heres where trumpf will be in 2020

Bannon is still in there.

When Kushner seemed to be in ascent, the MSM finally liked Trump (bombing Syria).

I know things are hectic now, but would you rather the MSM liked Trump or hated him and went into daily tantrums about him?

There's nothing in these leaks that will impeach Trump. At all. It's "concerning" nothing more.

You do realize that all this stuff has come out in the last few weeks because of Trump starting the election integrity process (killing Dem cheating) and then the Seth Rich stuff. This is damage control for that. And you do realize that Trump only fired Comey when he did so that it would distract from the start of the election reform stuff.

It was a simple question Jew. If you can't answer a simple question then I'll have to assume your race is retards who are to stupid to fake the Holocaust.

I do not have to defend a negative to you, retard. Show me proof he did anything that isn't unsourced. You can't. Assume he did anything and show me proof that what he did was illegal. You can't. I'm not slobbing on Trump's nob. I think he's done a lot of retarded things. I am legitimately open to the idea that I am wrong, and he is a tyrant just like Obama was. The day that's proven to me, I'll be right there calling for his head with you, but until then, don't show me insults. Don't show me speculation. Don't show me anonymous sources. Don't show me left-wing talking points or hastily cobbled together memes. Show. Me. Proof.

The problem with Bannon was that he wasn't Jewish. Only the Chosen can ensure that America serves Israel's interests first and foremost.

IS THIS THE OCTOBER SURPRISE!?

I'm taking the bait

>you think our made up story today was bad, wait and see what we make up two days from now!
kys

im not about to divulge classified intel like Trump. you'll just have to wait. soon though.

At the next election after Trump's eight years are over, it will be Sup Forums's duty to get everyone to write in Steve Bannon on the ballot when voting.

get fucked internet nazi

hey donal, how's throwing your alt-right superfans overboard and sucking up to schlomo working out for ya?

Why so quiet homies? No lock her up chants? We're coming. Sleep tight.

why does anyone think media is having way with trump? he's walked the block and knows how to placate to the us weekly crowd, which is mental equivalent of any non 4chin genius