MAKE TRUMP AWARE:

MAKE TRUMP AWARE:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/

PREVIOUS POSTS:
LINKS:
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/11/KZN-farmer-dies-after-being-set-alight
documentingreality.com/forum/f10/south-africa-farm-murders-house-invasions-51283/
youtube.com/watch?v=XT-YYWbcfhc
youtube.com/watch?v=suVWyQVmsHg
youtube.com/watch?v=x_e13JgQ-Vc

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0IwKQP_fAI8
youtu.be/QbvzZTB9O0k
aljazeera.com/video/news/2017/05/long-ethiopia-state-emergency-last-170516173613157.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/05/01/ethiopia-is-facing-a-killer-drought-but-its-going-almost-unnoticed/?utm_term=.42ade71eb57e
dailycaller.com/2017/05/01/damned-lies-and-statistics-about-black-on-white-farm-murders-in-south-africa/
afriforum.co.za/wp-content/uploads/Kill-the-Farmer-a-brief-study-of-the-impact-of-politics-and-hate-speech-on-the-safety-of-South-African-farmers1.pdf
youtu.be/xyUHxdLIgjY
youtube.com/watch?v=RzIJV8XrCEI
youtu.be/5HptMIgQN_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump this is important

> BE LEAF
> people dying
WHY DOESN'T USA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT??
Why is the rest of the world so pathetic?

The ongoing holocaust in Syria is more important.

Trump is the only world leader I trust to maybe say something about it and to covertly arm the Boer's. Lets keep in mind it's American sanctions that made South Africa the shithole it is today.

>Nogs gonna nog
Why the hell do we even care? Those people choose to live with niggers. More importantly - it aint USA's fight and our Prime Cuckester is to afraid to show his face in Africa after his virtue signalling with nigger firefighters came to Alberta.

That's just mudslimes killing each other who cares? Let the Russians deal with it.

90 people dead,
AND ONE OF THEM WAS SETH RICH

MURKEL is the one who wants to be leader of the world. Everyone should be telling her.

It's a big picture thing a seperate Boer country would be an effective beach head against the globalist agenda. It's been said before on this board that SA is just a case study for what they want to do to the west once whites become a minority. Failing to at least recognize whats going on is sealing your own fate come 2050.

The only things anyone is allowed to say about South Africa is how eveil apartheid was and how messianic Nelson Mandela was in removing it.

>American sanctions that made South Africa the shithole it is today.
Really? I always thought it was just Africa and Africans making the entire continent of Africa a shithole

There's a major chasm between wants to be and is. I don't think it's any revelation to anyone on this board that if she had the power to do anything she wouldn't, anti-western agenda through and through on that pig goblin.

how many of those 90 "people" are actually white though? niggers murder each other more than they do other races

Reverse the races and imagine the chimpout.

I can't believe how widely this is being ignored, it's like leftists are blind to black on white violence.

The white dominated South African government was handling the nig-nog issue rather well, outside people stirred up trouble and it al went downhill from there. The Russians were more than willing to aid the communist ANC and Nelson Mandela, the west hung the white south african government out to dry.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0IwKQP_fAI8

Bumping for justice

Are south africans allowed to own guns?
If it were that man that survived. I would walk right into SA Parliament and start dropping people. He has little to lose at this point and the SA govt is obviously complicit in allowing these attacks to continue. Kill them all.

what worries me is THIS TURBOKIKE is married to a south african/american kike. he shilled for clinton because they are connected.
i am worried that south africa today is some kind of experimenting ground for killing whites, and casey neistat is one of the many jewish "people" involved.

I'm just saying that South Africa's, or any other countries well being is as much our responsibility as it is for any globalist country.

Our aid in global issues isn't a right. There are problems all over the world.

> the west hung the white south african government out to dry.

This might probably sounds cruel, but I really don't care because I'm as responsible for what happens there as much as anyone else is.

Nothing wrong with putting your own interests first I just don't think it's a good idea to play a defensive game against the globalists. I think if the Trump administration is the most likely one we've had since Nixon that will be willing to bring the fight to them. In my mind the best place to start is within their prototype nation for white genocide, South Africa.

>I just don't think it's a good idea to play a defensive game against the globalists.

hopefully we can do more about the globalist agenda sooner than later.
At the moment, I think Trump is dealing with a million things and is attacked from every turn.

Even if he goes to help south africans, the media would call him racist for not helping black africans first.

you a shill or just stupid?
its what (((they))) are using to sway public opinion.

Niggers are savage subhumans with no respect for human life including those of their own race.

LMAO

As a Black guy this makes me happy. So much bullshit from Sup Forums about "genociding niggers" and race war, and yet it's white boys in South Africa getting BTFOed! HAHAHAHA. Where are your guns and intelligence now? Looks like the "nigger savages" can fuck up whites just fine!

Hope they get the rest of the cowering whites as well.
Africa for Africans, Europe for Africans, Hell for whites.

RARE

You don't read very much do you. The whites in SA have been pushed with no help from the gov. They are building up stock piles of weapons and rally point. Your boys in SA are going to hell subhuman.

Eat shit nigger. Your media doesn't even cover this massacres to avoid offending your own pavement apes.

>as a black guy
not surprised being this dumb
whitey was the only reason why south africa was livable.
black people make everything worse.
whites leaving south africa only makes black lives more shit
blacks moving anywhere only makes that place more shit

how does it feel to be such an inferior degenerate race? Only hope for africa is chinese enslaving and erasing black culture.
It's happening but can't happen fast enough, i say.

HAHAHAHAHA

>t-the whites are going to c-counterattack! w-we'll btfo the niggers yet!

Hahahaha, you are this fucking delusional. Fuck off. They WERE the government. Whites in South Africa have had it coming for decades now. They belong in a mass grave and nowhere else.

Africa for Africans, Europe for Africans, Hell for whites.

Trump doesn't give a fuck, he would ignore what the media says if he decides to help them out.

Grandma got ran over by a niggerrrrr

Bump

Africa is hell.
>being proud of this.
negros dont even know how to farm. you guys are starving to death eating mud and shit. women having dozens of children because most of them die...
will gladly leave africa to the africans. such a proud and great race. kangz and shit

South Africa has become a lot more interesting lately.
I didn't know white genocide in the formal sense was happening.
Blew my mind.

Got a few more, trying to find what I saved em under.

LARP harder.

Your people are a literal abomination. You are mutants who were eating their own shit in caves 2000 years ago while Blacks were building the first civilizations.

Ooga boga muh dik das rite

Ah, this is the one. You know what they say about what goes around, coming around.

DAS RITE, Dem neanthrals be livin in da caves whilezt we wuz kangz,

Finally, Ireland is a beautiful country with a *rich history* that you should learn about. Just throwing that out there.

They truly are the "canaries in the Coal mine". They are the future of every white country. They've already started here, too.

Should include that suidlanders charity for evacuating whites etc in case of civil war (which will happen).

race war? won't even be a battle boy...you live in ghettos surrounded by us, fish in a fucking barrel! nigger bodies would pile up till you are begging for mercy..the only mercy you will get is we will keep a few of your nigger kids alive as part of a traveling circus so they can shuck n jive in a cage like the low IQ animals they are for our enjoyment!

Why the fuck would Trump care? He's all for the genocide of whites.

Too bad that we here in the US can't make some trades. For instance, We would give them 25 niggers and 10 jews for every single white person they give us...

bump

Can we get an official petition going with a daily general?

Pick up steam and get the normie conservative sites like HeatStreet, Breitbart, etc to maybe link to it eventually

White people do not belong in South Africa. What about all the africans killed by whites?

Hahaha, never took Ethiopia did you? And we have guns and equal technology now too. And we have the training to use them. It will be your white bodies piling up, just like in South Africa, not ours.

Can't wait to pull the trigger to end your miserable white life myself.

Science agrees with me. Blacks were the original humans and whites are a mutation, a mistake. Albino freaks like you need to be put down.

Zimbabwe---LMFAO
Starve Niggers!

Bump, you definitely have my support.
We Whites only have ourselves in this world, let's support each other, fuck the ANC. AWB AWB AWB!

youtu.be/QbvzZTB9O0k

I mss these glorioys days.

>He might pass the RAISE act to replace the current Hart-Celler act which would benefit white immigrants
>OH HE'S ALL FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

Sven and his autism everybody, I'm all for resettling some Boers here in Pittsburgh.

>antisocial behavior
so basically
>minding own fucking business in potatoland
>door gets kicked in
>ohfuckingshit.jpg
>no where to run because on a fucking island
>die
all because you wanted to be alone

fuck off with your images of bleeding cut up old white people, hebe

>MAKE TRUMP AWARE
>USA PLS HALP

No, how about Canada helps eh? or SA whites do something to help themselves.

BTW not your army.

They are building a small town, and they are running out of food, their organization is named safrpsa and they need donations, they built houses and a fence but one of their female leaders fell ill with pneumonia and the Southafrican doctors ignored her, thats how they lost money.
Then theres a faggt who wants to relocate Boers into a town with mixed boers and natives, dont let them fall for it.

Sorry dude, we'll help the Boers in good time, but this is just gore sliding Seth Rich. Sage.

Dude, more people die a day in Chicago , maybe Trump should work on the US before South Africa

Bump

It would be a win for Trump if he actually agrees to resettling them here. The left would look like idiots for not mentioning white refugees.

The issue needs attention light gore gets attention, I fail to see the problem.

lol
aljazeera.com/video/news/2017/05/long-ethiopia-state-emergency-last-170516173613157.html

You Dumb niggers can't even deal with each other!

"equal technology" I get my food from a store...i don't stand in a line to get it from a sack like you poor niggers do! washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/05/01/ethiopia-is-facing-a-killer-drought-but-its-going-almost-unnoticed/?utm_term=.42ade71eb57e
you will never be anything...you have never been anything.. we wuz kangz..yup kangz for dirty mud huts... pathetic little bitch niggers

Bump. Someone needs to evacuate the REFUGEES

>The issue needs attention light gore gets attention, I fail to see the problem.
it's against the rules
>>>>/global/rules/3
signing petitions is for kikes

One of the only US-based media pieces within the first two pages of my search results. dailycaller.com/2017/05/01/damned-lies-and-statistics-about-black-on-white-farm-murders-in-south-africa/

Not one story in any maninstream news outlets. I guess mentioning apartheid or the terrorist Mandela is forbidden now. At least we still get to hear "Do they know it's Christmas" 6 jigillion times on the radio during the holidays. Good post, OP. Thanks.

1488 support our white brothers white pride world wide.

Get a life faggit.

afriforum.co.za/wp-content/uploads/Kill-the-Farmer-a-brief-study-of-the-impact-of-politics-and-hate-speech-on-the-safety-of-South-African-farmers1.pdf

>Get a life faggit.

Bump

>Get a life faggit.

Most common response of a 12 year old when playing Halo. He says this to the opponent because he sucks ass at playing.

Also, why are whites in Africa? Why should we care? This is karma for going to land that is not theirs. Leave them be.

>Leave them be.

You know how I can tell you are a nigger, Because you're against the relocation of innocent white civilians who didn't commit the same things as their ancestors.

Honestly hope Trump allows them to relocate here along with making Immigration easier for Whites. The RAISE Act already has that in mind. You shitskins are so fucking dumb it's funny.

Halo is the best, but I agree with OP.
youtu.be/xyUHxdLIgjY

I love how as soon as white people start dying everyone suddenly starts caring about the genocide in South Africa

>not posting 117

youtube.com/watch?v=RzIJV8XrCEI

whites are actual people..
niggers are not. they are as useful as a dying ox!

No one else cares about the White South African genocide except other Whites, sht the fuck up you dumb ass mongrel. You never see it in world politics because Jews control Western media.

I miss the Halo 2 days.

youtu.be/5HptMIgQN_k

why did I expect any other response

Bump

then we make them cover it

It all starts with someone starting the petition.

the only time you can beat whites is if you outnumber them 10/1

I'm putting together a proposal to sponsor Boers to come here through my church. Said church brought several hundred Burmese refugees in and honestly they've been great. But the more I read about SA, the more it sounds like what happened to my family in Russia back in the 20s. They too had to flee and leave thier farms. Many ended up in gulags or shot in a ditch.

Anyway, I'll also be posting SA threads as I get new information

>the Halo 2 mod that enables your battle rifle to shoot 1/4 second fast than everyone else

I hated online so fucking much after this. Was impossible to prove and only noticable if you recorded every match.

This is where we should be accepting refugees from. The UK will accept Africans by the millions but won't allow ethnic british South Africans to return.

The liberal media will fight it though because they're white

>be south African white
>colonize entire territories full of black people
>make the natives miserable people, go out of your way to preventing them to better themselves with slavery, apartheid, and anti black laws
>the descendants of these savage whites continue the racist rhetoric and abuse
>expect no retaliation

This situation describes white people really accurately, entitled aggressors who expect you to let it fly when they fuck you over

How did such horrible people came to be?

It's strange. The AWB had the tiniest support both before and after Apartheid. Hardly any Afrikaners want anything to do with them or even Oranje. I think a lot find that they're too divisive and didn't help in uniting all the whites of South Africa.

>MAKE TRUMP AWARE

What part of "America first" is helping the white transplants in South Africa?

>turn a shithole into a modern wealthy civilization
>hand it over to the blacks that contributed nothing to it FOR FREE
>they destroy it
>get genocided

And blacks wonder why they were ostracized for so long. Maybe because whenever you get given any sort of power or responsibility, your first course of action is to fuck everything up and kill the people that can actually contribute something of worth.

We have to be proactive in the fight against globalism otherwise we're not really fighting it we're just postponing our demise. In my opinion a separate white African nation is a great first step.

I laughed way too much at this. It's like a FPBP Poster in real life

Yeah, that's not America first. Sorry, pal. Get your own limp-wristed PM to care.

They didn't choose to live their you stupid French Canadian hybrid