So realistically what are the chances he will be impeached?

So realistically what are the chances he will be impeached?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2017/05/16/guests-remind-nbc-cnn-obama-gave-classified-intel-russia
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1/1

100%

If the comey stuff is true; 100%

100%. Media has no chill.

The same % as how many reply's this shit thread gets.

He'd resign first. Nixon style.

Do you think impeachment means removal from office?

Probably pretty high. Though if we gonna impeach Trump for this then we should backtrack and impeach that monkey for all his shit. I'm sure every president in recent history COULD have been impeached for something, just hasn't been enough incentive to. Now there is.

100%

0/100 he's just going to have to be controlled. He will have to give in

Yeah Trump is not a fighter.

Not with Trump's ego.

We'll be seeing a president leave the whitehouse in cuffs for the first time.

I have a better chance of getting married and having a son next year than he has of getting impeached ever(I'm a hermit that never wants to marry and would rather die than raise a child in such a fucked up point in history)

before this week only if the dems took the house, and it would have just been a repeat of Bill Clinton. After this week and if this latest Comey shit is true, at least 40% and rising

what shit?

Zero.

Approximately 0%

One gorillion percent! Drumpf will never recover! It's over!

Zero lol. You remember how many times people threw the impeachment word around with Obama and Bush? They had far worse offenses than Trump.

The Trump Derangement Syndrome is just peaking and the Dems are flipping out over every tiny scrap of nothing they can find. The full force of the propaganda machine has been activated - the brainwashing is blatantly obvious to everyone at this point.

Trump will laugh and continue MAGA. Screencap this and all of those faggots above me so we know who to deport first.

Impeachment means charges brought against. A court would still have to prove guilt.

I don't think you people realize how ridiculously long and difficult the process of impeaching a president actually is. Nothing will happen to him.

you will see :^)

Extremely low. There's no proof the alleged memo even exists and neither Comey nor any other FBI staffer suggested the white house ever tried to dissuade them from continuing any investigation in any of their testimonies or any other sort of communication.

I expect it by the end of the year. Will probably find an excuse for martial law as well.

Somewhere in the 0.0000000000154% range

Zero. ShareBlue lib shills can post all they want.

0.00% faggot

zero.

If he was a normal politician and normal President very, very low.

However, the establishment left and the media will do whatever they can get away with to get him out one way or another.

Zero percent.
What are the vegas betting odds right now due to the media crying so much? I want to put $1000 on it.

He will not be impeached.

Why?

Because the objective is to tell two lies and get the Goy to fight over which lie is true.

Comey knows what exactly? We don;t know. What we do know is that he was fired because he knew too much and did too little.

If Comey was blind to Pedophiles in the Dem party, then he is complicit; compliant at a minimum.

Is meme big enough or nah?

Digits don't lie.

None if we can expose the truth! get in here guys!

none

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2017/05/16/guests-remind-nbc-cnn-obama-gave-classified-intel-russia

1100% but i hope its a suprise so i can live the experience here in real time

Obama and Bush were never this grossly incompetent in their crimes.

Zero, currently. Literally no reason for it and no evidence to suggest otherwise.
Hi shareblue.
Kek, the only real leaf here.
>When the BR HUEHUEHUE has a better understanding of American politics than the Shareblue shills
INFINITE WEW

What are the chances that you would swallow my fuck?

DONALD JESHUA DRUMPFS

YOU

ARE

FIRED

!!!!

try again

>Wants to be president
>Makes bizarre campaign
>Controversy everywhere
>Those stupid hats everywhere
>Actual violence during rallies
>God knows what allies helping from behind the curtain
>Somehow people still like him
>Somehow people still vote for him
>Is a dick even when it comes to babies

That Greg Stillson is a real asshole.

Zero.
He hasn't done anything that could get him impeached, and the lefties that aren't morons know if he goes Pence is going to fuck their shit up hard

As much of a percentage had had for winning the elections

0%

Congress and Senate are Republican controlled. They want to shove the recalled Obamacare health bill and the tax bill in front of him. So I doubt it in the near term.

I don't know Pence would sign these, but Trump guarantees he would.

The same chance that Seth Rich will rise from the dead.

>>Digits don't lie

^^he's right ya know^^

Never mind taking down big targets.

How does a meme take down the media while warning that if certain players do not play...the media is taken down?

CNN is down but not out. Finish him!

Wall is under construction and Obamacare is repealed. He's also in middle of deporting a large amount of illegals.

killing bin laden

I've never been called shareblue before. That stung. I don't want him to resign - just speaking in hypotheticals.

Unlikely. The republicans don't want to alienate their base. And unless there's tapes, this will turn into a he said/she said that will complete a news cycle within 1-month.

If they remove him from office, we win.

Any shitlibs wanna put their money where their mouth is and bet if drumpf gets impeached by august? I wanna put up 100

>So realistically what are the chances he will be impeached?
Slim to none, and Slim left town

I'm betting on marshal law if it does happen too. majority reserve and active duty is centrist or right leaning so that is in our favor...

Why is it people seem to forget that you actually have to do something worthy of impeachment to be impeached?
You can't impeach someone because you don't like him

0%

Low. He'll be shot dead first.

Right, Comey has impeccable credibility and is loved by all.

Not likely we all knew about the laptops in april its old news sorry shils.

Which sadly most people don't know that.

0% Tubby McAlzheimer's will either quit or kill himself.

Pretty low. Just want to say that everyone should stop freaking out. Dems and their media lapdogs will be doing this shit for the next 4 years. Remain calm, cool, and collected. Stay on point and dismantle their retarded hysteria. They know they can't impeach him, they're just trying to destroy his reputation as much as possible for 2018 and 2020.

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

A lot of shills in this thread kek

zero

zero.
impeachment doesn't work the way the (((((media)))))) wants you to think it does

The only difference with Trump is that he has had both Republicans and Democrats trying to politically end him since he got elected. If the both hate him, he must be doing something right.

zero chance of d.t. getting removed from office.. u need 66 senators... the media is reaaallly trying to make it feel nixon-esque, with the 'new scandal every day' meme - but he will continue to MAGA.. more chance of assassination desu

Seth Rich/10

>>>people start finding this

where the fuck is the Jeauxish community Goy?

if Jeaux = worldwide support; no?

>DNC and the media rabidly looking for dirt on Trump of almost 2 years now
>2 latest news stories on Trump
>Trump takes TWO scoops of ice cream
>Anonymous source claims Trump shared information about ISIS with Russia.
yeah no, I absolutely don't think he'll get impeached. If there was some concrete stuff to impeach him for he'd be long gone by now

The media is always right. The Russia stuff is all true. Impeachment imminent!

He won't be impeached. He'll resign and retire to Trump Tower and/or Mar-a-Lago.

2/22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222%

>continue to MAGA
He has yet to MAGA, and he has failed to deliver on every promise he has made to MAGA.

Soon, now that pepe is out of meme

-1/12%

0%

8/10 post Brazil. Here is your (You). Actually made me chuckle

Atm none just MSM blowing hot smoke out their ass and shilling out story after story

>you will see a major news organization become completely discredited in your lifetime

t. moron

Obama's entire 8 years were non-stop scandals, but the propaganda machine works for the left if you failed to notice the gigantic world-eating juggernaut standing in the center of the room.

If Obama had done this same thing and it was "leaked," the entire media establishment would be saying that he didn't break the law and Mark Zuckerberg would be tweeting about stricter control measures against fake news. CNN's headline would read "Republicans attack Obama for warning Russia about potential terrorist attacks, leak sensitive information."

>That is exactly what would be happening right now.

He'll reach the point of Alzheimer's when you forget how to swallow. That's usually when they die. President Bubble Butt will be ded soon.

You admit they committed crimes while Trump himself hasn't objectively done anything illegal yet.

>Trump is impeached
>Entire cabinet is implicated
>Before he resigns, he sells out every single one of his yes men
>Every single Republican who has ever backed Trump from a position of power is put behind bars
>He is jailed for treason charges
>Final statement
>"I did it all for America. I knew this was the only way to drain the swamp. I colluded with the Russians to take down everyone who would let me. Together, we have made America great again."
>He's absolutely right
>Libs don't know what to do with themselves
>Neo-cons utterly btfo
>Trump's fans acting like they knew this would happen the whole time
>America made great again and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it

Please, kek, grant me my wish. I want to watch this shitstorm and piss myself laughing for days later.

2018 elections are a thing. The congress that would impeach Trump is probably not going to be Republican controlled.

Sasuga Trump's decision to ram through ACHA over the objections of a disunified party. Ironic, huh?

1/6 milloin

By a Republican congress? You must be joking.

0 because you would have to get every republican behind the procedure and guess what

1/six gorillion

With a republican congress/senate:
0%

These shills threads are very amusing. Keep them up.

SETH RICH WAS MURDERED

1% until 2018

If he is removed, these left fags don't want none of his successor

Zero. Happeningfags are literally always wrong.

lol zero. he'll do 8 years, never be impeached. dow will be 30k when he leaves. all democrats will kts

underrated post lul

its been 3 months... the market is up, illegal border crossing attempts are down, he has a clear path ahead to build the the wall and get tax reform through... i think regular people who voted for him or have been since converted are inspired by just simply having a human being as president as opposed to a poc android. if u believe that the russia stories are b.s., then trump has the media + democrats exactly where he wants them right now.. once all the truth comes out they will look highly foolish and continue to bleed credibility.... the budget comes up again in september

True american hero.

>SETH RICH WAS MURDERED
I hear his murderer is being hidden in the basement of Comet Pizza.