Will liberals ever realize hating whites won't get them anywhere?

Will liberals ever realize hating whites won't get them anywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks
twitter.com/jmhpro
youtube.com/watch?v=VThCJrWYsiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They realize, rightly so, that whites are dying out

(((Whiteness)))
Also the Neo-Left is retarded, not surprised.
> White Working Class
You mean the Working Class?

This country will become a third world shit hole without the white working class

Our cities already are 3rd world shitfests

I think thats the idea brother.

>the unbearable blackness of X

Liberal doublethink at work.

It obviously will though; once whites are an irrelevant minority it'll be prog rule forever.

Not an endorsement of course.

I'm a proud liberal FUCKING WHITE MALE. You rural and suburban right wing retard billionaire globalist corporate shillcucks are an embarrassment to my race.

There will never be a white, male American President ever again.

Gas yourself

the unbearable kikeness of bernie sanders

fucking obama leaf

qq

lol

Should be in every Trumptard's user id

Obama sucks. He's a faggot cuck

It will after a few more decades. Just laying the groundwork for anyone except them being the real racists.

(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

the dnc had seth rich killed
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

sage

qq

But rural and suburban population have higher average levels of educational achievement.

Jewish is white now?

Why do liberals think Jews are white?

>white
>jew

He's proud of nobody but himself that's for sure

lol

then why do they keep electing retards?

qq

Jewish behavior is caused by their mitochondrial DNA. It's an emergent property of how their mitochondria function inside neurons.

The mitochondrion isn't a true organelle; it's a separate and ancient parasitic organism within the cell, a cell-within-a-cell pretending to be an organelle to trick the host. It used every trick in the book to prevent the host cell from rejecting it, finally securing permanent residence after obtaining a monopoly over the host cell's economy (energy).

In Jews, the mitochondria have evolved a means by which to seize control of host neurons and to consequently exert their subversive influence on the consciousness and behavior of their multicellular host.

This is why a Jew acts exactly how a mitochondrion would if it took on human form. They ARE mitochondria, trying to achieve their final victory over normal cells. It's also why someone only counts as a Jew if their mother was a Jew.

But Obama is a retard

Because they don't want to pay taxes. Also Dubya went to Harvard and Yale, and likely has a higher IQ than you do. His stupidity is an affectation.

yup he did a heckuva job

>Republican national security pic related

that is very interesting. I never thought of mtdna that way. however there are not exclusively jewish mtdna groups(there are subclades, such as with t2e, but there are many such subclades). so i don't see thas as more than an anology. there is no literal grounds to say mtdna is merely a parasite with no function.

They're fake numbers idiot

Yep. I liked when he flew those planes into those towers, and killed so many of those urban underachievers with their lower average levels of educational achievement.

LOL ANOTHER qq

wtf

No they're not. You right wing retards are just dumb motherfuckers that don't know what an unemployment rate is. Trump embraced those numbers as soon as he took office. Fuck u retards will believe anything.

no, and that is a great advantage
not even obamaleaf is this retarded

Top conservative intellectual, George Dubya Bush kept America safe on 9/11

why can't whites be like this?

see this is misleading, because everyone has mtdna, and there is no single jewish mtdna haplogroup. so this isn't really demonstrating anything unique about jewish mtdna, since they have many mtdna groups.

twitter.com/jmhpro

Literally (((Jan Harrison))) in her Twitter profile. I swear, sometimes I wish Sup Forums could be proven wrong on this shit.

*Takes Shot*

(((Bernie Sanders)))

The market was racist and Obama's measures didn't kick in until exactly after Trump took office? nice logic asshat.

By removing all of those underachieving urban dwellers?

>(((white)))
Yes goy we're just like you.

Are you fucking retarded? The point was that for 8 years, right wing retards claimed the unemployment rate was fake, then suddenly Trump took office and it's not fake anymore. You retards just make shit up. You're literally fake news.

quads speak the truth
praise kek

i really liked 公主病 (gongzhu bing)

quads confirm

right wing retards are retarded

Sigh. You and I both know that figure doesn't take into account people who gave up looking for jobs. Gas yourself leaf.

>old white men are bad
>young brown men are good

WHITE WOMEN ARE THE REAL PROBLEM
WITHOUT THEM, WHITES WOULD BE 1 UNIT

U4 includes discouraged right wing retards. It's 4.9%.

See what I mean? You right wing retards know nothing.

you get btfo by me everyday

Job openings are at all time highs. Why the fuck are u right wing retard Trump voters still """discouraged"""?

kek, these fools have no self awareness

because their school systems and support network
are better formed.

Maybe right wing retards come from all of those urban schools with low achievement.

>main public illness
Nice

>it didn't work

fucking niggers stop feeding them with taxdollars

god damn im based

anything u retards throw at me, i btfo instantly

Wait so according to CNN all blacks are felons?

youtube.com/watch?v=VThCJrWYsiU

Here, my daily effort.

At end Jan Harrison is also white.

graduation doesn't mean improved education, if anything it means education is worse because it allows all the right wing retards to pass when they otherwise should be dropping out

>See! This cherry picked news article proves my retarded opinion!
>calling yourself based
full blown retarded, my dude

>I'm only partially weapons trained
It makes me kek every time.

wew

Women's suffrage was a mistake.

>if anything it means education is worse because it allows all the right wing retards to pass when they otherwise should be dropping out

Obama tried to give these retards a chance. They need all the help they can get.

Based China.

It didn't. Those urban dwellers are simply incapable of being educated, no matter how much you spend on them.

>why someone only counts as a Jew if their mother was a Jew.

That's because the jew is an abomination birthed by Cain and Lilith. Mitochondria pass from the mother. Pureblooded jews are basicly demonspawn.

Wyoming Hispanic are based? Like all 200 of them?

Anyone can get a diploma. Braindead mute paraplegics graduate all the time. Niggers, too.

GEDs on the other hand.

What's that, Tyrone? You forgot to study? Back of the line, you lazy tarbaby.

Unemployment, as in the statistic that also includes people dropping out of the workforce entirely? Are you fucking stupid?

>Believing statistics from self reporting

I thought we all learned that polls are bullshit.

wtf i hate higher high school graduation rates now!

I'm sure Betsy DeVos will fix things right?

Lol discouraged right wing retards. Let me translate that for you:

People found it easier to go on gibmedat-social programs, and stopped looking for fucking jobs.

Be fair, he is proud of his daughter. No, not the ugly one. The other ugly one, the one that was smoking weed and twerking on national TV.

This. White women are beyond spoiled and have become fertilizer for cultural destruction.

What does U4 measure?

All those losers are just resentful. Pro tip: you could be rich if you just smile, stop insulting everyone better than you, read a book now and then, and go back in time and mine a million bitcoins.

You're not grasping the point. Stupid niggers will never learn.

Right wing retards don't understand that when unemployed get jobs, the unemployment rate goes down. I'm dead serious. You retards are mentally incapable of grasping this very simple concept.

>Unemployment is 4.6%
>Post graph that shows it never dipping below 5%

??????

Trumptards will never learn.

Based but dishonorable.