So what are you hoping for in the upcoming infrastructure spending bill?

So what are you hoping for in the upcoming infrastructure spending bill?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Recycling_and_Northern_Development_Canal
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicaragua_Canal
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/24/nicaragua-canal-interoceanic-preparations
nytimes.com/2016/04/04/world/americas/nicaragua-canal-chinese-tycoon.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ensure the fresh water supply of North America for hundreds of years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Recycling_and_Northern_Development_Canal

fan of musk's hyperloop but don't see much happening there

I see no positives from shipping illegal immigrants directly into America

CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER
BEAUTIFUL FRESH AIR
ROADS, FOLKS, IT LOOKS LIKE A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY
A HARDENED ELECTRICAL GRID, SO IMPORTANT
AND WHAT IS WARREN BUFFET DOING WITH ALL OUR ANCIENT FREIGHT RAIL? (hint he's storing the poisoned fracking water on it until he's allowed technically to dump it back into the ground)

Dragon Empire soon!

It looks like a way to get Mexicans into the north of the US faster.

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c [Open]
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

Stop being a racist conspiracy theorist, of course it's not.

I feel like America should build it,and everyone else should pay them too. I feel like a rail system would be cooler.

p.s. any infrastructed made in mexico only last till the end of a the elected officals term, ever term is repairing the shit infra inplace that only lasted 2 years

pretty sure there will still be border check and inspection right?

Why GRAND and not NAWAPA?

It was mostly an example of a gigantic infrastructure project that popped into my mind, I don't advocate for it. Plus most of it would be used MUCH more for shipping goods rather than people, it would likely be very heavily patrolled.

Better acronym.

I'd rather do the wall and the space program first.

If we need better shipping, we can take that one step at a time. It's a pretty economically sensitive issue, so central planning and astroturfing something new from scratch might not really be desirable. Besides, most people don't know about UN Agenda 21 or 2030.

space program is dead senpai

Much how your nation was colonized by private joint stock companies so will space.

Yup, that's why it's important to get a government program back in the mix and to have it double as a public technology incubator -- not all technological developments should be private and patented or classified. This sort of thing could be a great investment in innovation wherefrom the benefits are returned to the public.

I'm not a big government kind of guy at all, but if we need to do the infrastructure spending blitz, let's do it in a way that will benefit the public.

>Colorado river
I swear to god if anyone else touches this river I'm becoming a warlord and cutting the west coast off

cheap goods benefit the public, means cheaper resource movement. The panama canal could become redundant, why go all the way down their when you can blitz shit across Mexico Canada or USA cheaper with high speed railways.

This is good level infrastructure, not like the Chinese that just build fuck tonne of cities that are empty with expensive ass building with shit loans

I doubt you could get everybody to agree on a project of that scale anyway. It's a neat thought experiment, and the water wars are already underway, though, so it makes sense to think about how we want to protect what we have and where it might make sense to set up (or at least fucking repair) dams and suchlike.

The thing is that shipping via water is almost universally cheaper than via land.

The Chinese pretty much own the Panama Canal, and they use the empty shipping containers on the way back to steal our water.

That's something to change with a Chyna renegotiation. ...I mean I guess maybe unless Warren Buffet wants to ship the used fracking water to him over his railroads...

I hope Canada is ready for 30 million Central Americans. Wherever that highway goes so does the poverty of Central and South America.

Also if anything would make the Panama Canal redundant it's a Nicaragua Canal, which would be deeper and could handle much larger modern cargo ships better.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicaragua_Canal
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/24/nicaragua-canal-interoceanic-preparations
nytimes.com/2016/04/04/world/americas/nicaragua-canal-chinese-tycoon.html

one can dream of a super wide super fast freight train.

there would still be border checks unless the UN takeover happens

That's why I say lets start with the wall. I think most sane people understand that we aren't yet at he point of appropriate border checks.

this is the true answer

also dat ass

>just fuck my continent up with unchecked immigration: the road

Oy vey but think of the convenience for businesses!