How does it feel knowing your dictator's impeachment and eventual prosecution is right around the corner?

How does it feel knowing your dictator's impeachment and eventual prosecution is right around the corner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/report-whistleblower-claims-evidence-showing-president-trumps-phone-calls-spied-audio/
thelastgreatstand.com/2017/05/16/election-era-report-shows-dark-hillary-comey-ties-video/
investmentwatchblog.com/washington-reporter-jack-posobiec-says-comey-dropped-rice-investigation-because-he-would-be-incriminated/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up you stupid cuck.

Hey I know that guy - I saw him in the unemployment line earlier today

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

>dictator
>impeachable

holy moly

The fed is next

the dnc had seth rich killed
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

sage

most people praying on trumps downfall didnt care too much for hillary either. Id personally love to watch them both rot in jail. just because im against one type of corruption doesnt mean im hypocritically for some other form of corruption

>Start in February
>GUYS TRUMP IS GETTING IMPEACHED
>5 weeks later
>Trump still not impeached
>Repeat until current week
This is getting old.

S L I D E T H R E A D
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

THIS

He was director of the FBI when Seth Rich was murdered; why didn't he do anything?

sage

>Head of CIA that got political during the elections gets fired.
Who would have guessed.

kek

Great. Get ready for Lord Pence faggots.

Then we get the far more reasonable and conservative Mike Pence in charge.

>impeachment
I'm excited desu. It will be immediate civil war and we will finally be able to massacre you leftists without reprise.

starts reminding me about how she still ain't locked up, you know.

i wish he did then maybe bernie wouldve won :/

I love when Sup Forums threatens violence against political opponents

>It will be immediate civil war and we will finally be able to massacre you leftists without reprise
lol

>CIA

googled "trump impeachment" and
Damn, burger press are all crying for the impeachment
things are going really hot

Any shitlibs wanna put their money where their mouth is and bet if drumpf gets impeached by august? I wanna put up 100.b

how does one impeach a dictator?

>I love when Sup Forums threatens violence against political opponents
so much for "muh free speech"...

everyone already realized that the stuff trump was saying about obama was him just projecting
wouldn't surprise me if he turned out to be crooked and low energy as well

Jump faggot

Where would pence be if they find everything about the hacked election? oh yeah hed be gone too... and ryan, and gorsuch, and devos, and all the executive orders that shithead came up with :)

>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

FAR more likely he was killed by the Clinton Murder Machine than the DNC.

It's okay user, his replacement in the event of impeachment is even more far-right than he is.

Sage all slide threads

Sage in all fields. CTR working overtime

yeah thats what i thought when i saw this story a year ago ://

Fucking shills, the deep state IS the dictator. What are you going to do when they turn on your president? No one is elected, all sources are anonymous, media parrots what they're told?

Dude the Seth Rich thing isn't going away. You can find another job. You don't have to work at a call center

no (you) for OP
sage stupid slide threads...
The internet will remember you OP.
DAY OF ROPE SOON
A
Y

O
F

R
A
K E K , S O O N
E

S
O
O
N
!
gonna take this time to tell dummies that they can use the sage option if they feel the need to respond to a paid shill.

→ →
→ →
Seth Rich is the story

OP sure is spending a lot of time in his so called slide thread

>hacked election
Oh brother, the Hillaryfags really can't handle losing, can they?

It feels fucking incredible. My dick is throbbing right now. I literally cannot wait until I see the GOP finally get fed up with Trump and team up with Dems to impeach this fucking abortion of a president.

Bonus points if GOP suffers huge losses in the aftermath as the Right tears itself apart and the Left rises under a new DNC.

Good thing the impeachment decision doesn't involve the media

Bonus points if you're shit out of luck yet again and back with a new impeachment fantasy next week.

dems are gonna become the new right, progressives replace them as the new left

Lol.... you guys try so hard. You're really earning your shekels today shareblue. I'll give you that.

Ray the dake of

back to cuckit.com with you faggot. You have a bull to prep

Whatever, you get the gist. The head of a non-political organization campaigned during the elections and caused dysfunction.

It feels good knowing you pathetic faggots will still be be crying and wasting your time posting shit like this in eight years when Trump is still president. Now get off my board. I come here to be entertained not bored by fake news. Although your whining and faggoty butt hurt does make me happy.

how does it feel that you are a complete fucking retard and shill?

Won't happen...keep trying though...
What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger...

And I'm pretty fucking strong...

your so naive, its gonna be so much better when the rug gets ripped out from under you

good job

>mfw americans think they are in control of their own government

>flag

unless it happens

you have no business here

>THE ZYKLON B DAHNALD

It's pretty exciting, honestly.

YOURE FIRED COMEY!

Ok fag boy. In eight years you'll still be living in moms basement because Trump will cut your gibs and eventually you will realize you have wasted eight years of your life and slit your wrists while you simultaneously hang yourself. Just save us real Americans some tax dollars and blow your fucking brains out with a shotgun

you sound upset, do you need anything?

No I just like shitting on you sensitive numale effeminate little bitch boys. You all aren't even men. You leftist pussy boys are the reason Muslims think all Americans are a bunch of flaming faggots. And I don't even hate fags. I hate you repulsive wormy little cunt boys

did your dad like fuck you as a child lmao

"I am not a cuck."

>he keeps posting
>maybe if I keep trolling I'll win
nah famalamadingdong, go borrow the garden hose and hang yourself

feels like sage

> How does it feel knowing your dictator's impeachment and eventual prosecution is right around the corner?

You mean hillary from an alternate timeline?

It feels the same as when the fields are rich with sage right before harvest.

thanks for keeping my post on the front page dood

>oy vey what about this goy
>it's an islam and feminism only trumptard

feelsgoodman

Except where is the corruption? All the "corruption" you see on the MSM is proven fake. All I see is Trump trying to weed out corruption and now they're mad and trying to take him down. Trump is a hero.

Feels like when your thread gets sage cause you're a stupid faggot

the dnc had seth rich killed

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

sage

How does it feel to be a damn broken record?

your such a fucking useful moron

What about Seth Rich ?

i wish he was a dictator

Justice will be swift.

THIS COULD HAVE ALL BEEN AVOIDED IF YOU JUST TOOK ONE SCOOP GRINGL GORP! BUT NOW WE ARE RIGHT ON YOUR HEELS!

His name was Seth Rich

Kekd. These shills/shitposters haven't figured out our resolve is as hard as steel and our bantz are as sharp as knives now. Do your worst faggots. But for the love of god can we do some PSA threads on how to identify and sage bait? Fucking newfags.

SEE BARRY HUSSEIN WAS GOOD BOY, HE TOOK ONE SCOOP, HE EAT FRY CHICKEN NO FORK! YOUR NUCLEAR CO- WHY ARE YOU FOOLS CLAPPING? YOU ARE JANGLE FREMPF SUPPORTERS?

Not only will he not be impeached, but he will get reelected.

mud lip

how does it feel being salty about the election 6 months later

>thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/report-whistleblower-claims-evidence-showing-president-trumps-phone-calls-spied-audio/

OOOOOPS

thelastgreatstand.com/2017/05/16/election-era-report-shows-dark-hillary-comey-ties-video/
investmentwatchblog.com/washington-reporter-jack-posobiec-says-comey-dropped-rice-investigation-because-he-would-be-incriminated/

L
O
L

damn, that's some sharp bantz. nice job fellow pede! libcuck narrative btfo!!

>How does it feel knowing your dictator's impeachment and eventual prosecution is right around the corner?

feels pretty good, man. trump is a cunt.

Is it just me or does it seem like you faggots are begging for a civil war?

You will bleed.
You will be routed.

increasing nervous man.jpg

lol triggered much?

can't wait for the impeachment hearing threads

What corruption has he stopped exactly? The only thing i see him doing is appointing wall street jews to cabinet positions. Isnt that Sup Forumss definition of corruption? At this point most trump supporters on this board is either a reddit faggot, a jew, ironically supporting him, a russian, or a useful idiot.

You're stupid shitholes, your dumb meme candidate is as dumb as a sack of doorknobs. He's committed obstruction of justice, Comey and Yates will bring him down.

And may I just say, fuck your stupid shitty alt-right meme-based political philosophy. Fuck it to death. Drown in your own filth forever, you monumentally stupid shitposters.

For what? Firing an incompetent scrub that even the Dumbocrats wanted gone back in October 2016?

Do you ShareBlue and/or /leftypol/ shills have anything better to do?

Be very afraid of Seth Rich.