SETH RICH MURDERED

Don't let this topic die, it's trending worldwide right now. Fox news is covering it, Assange and Wikileaks retweeting this stuff, and twitter is blowing up, don't let the cucks bury it. They're shilling overtime right now. If you're new, you need to stop posting in their threads and LURK MOAR.

archive.is/RqZKp
fox5dc.com /news/local-news/254852337-story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDacLzlKqJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Rich was shot and killed last July in Northwest D.C and police have suggested the killing in the District's Bloomingdale neighborhood was a botched robbery. However, online conspiracy theories have tied the murder to Rich's work at the DNC.
>Just two months shy of the one-year anniversary of Rich's death, FOX 5 has learned there is new information that could prove these theorists right.
>Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.
>Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that.
>Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. Wheeler said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.
>"The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven't been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”
>When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed."
>Wheeler also told us, "I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor's office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out.

Who is this guy and why should we care?

youtube.com/watch?v=gDacLzlKqJs

bump

Seth needs justice.

Bump

Bump
Shillcon1 still in force
>IGNORE SHILL THREADS
>REPORT SHILL THREADS
>SLIDE SHILL THREADS
Bump everything Seth Rich-related
Dems and the Deep State are onto something, they know that if the Comey bullshit fails to stick the shit will hit the fan and Seth Rich will make it to the headlines
MEME THE FUCK OUT OF IT
KEEP THE PRESSURE ON TREASONOUS MEDIA
THE WAR GOES ON

MSM isn't covering it, so it doesn't exist.

justice will come

This is the most autistic shit.

You need at least that to sell that robbery story where nothing was robbed and the victim died from multiple shots in the back in an upscale D.C. neighborhood

i-impeach blumpf!
kys

Bump

Rip me boi Seth

Bump for seth

Bump for Seth!

bump for seth

Bump all Seth Rich threads.

Seth rich

Hilllary must hang

Seth Rich

bumping, I guess.

Bump for a true patriot.

bump

His name was Seth Rich

Just start posting the above irl. Just do t go spray painting ppls cars that is not a good way to get normies to be receptive to things. But any large area that's in high vis/trafficked area will do more than 100 Sup Forumsaks can on a Korean cross stich forum.

His name was Seth Rich

bumping because i dunno

Hannity just covered it! Expect lots of fake news to deflect from the Seth Rich story.

Bumped

trump revealed classified intel to the russians so we need a smokescreen

bump

...his name is Seth Rich.

Bump

Exciting week

bump

Go Hannity! About to watch now, been on pause.

Bumping!
Also, the whole stupid thing they're pushing now?
Comey Memo Article: "The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo, which is unclassified, but one of Mr. Comey’s associates read parts of the memo to a Times reporter."
Yes it's that retarded.

bump his name was Seth Rich

bump

How much do you keksters earn for each post you make about Seth Rich?

His name is Seth Rich.

>Be robber
>see some easy pickings on the street
>accidentally kill the target
>don't quickly take his wallet or obvious necklace
>???
>profit

Bump for justice

Hi newfriend.

Seth Rich is the guy that leaked the emails, and was murdered for it.

I don't know who's shilling who anymore.jpg

bump

Seems legit.

bump

I've seen an anonymous source that was in a homosexual relationship with many shareblue staffers confirm the murderer was David Brock

Seems legit.

Anti shill bump

bump

I'll send a tip into CNN

>be robber
>spot some poor vulnerable schmuck on the side of the street
>pull up to him, shoot him twice in the back
>pummel his knees, elbows, and face until they're covered in bruises just for fun
>leave him alive after assaulting him for a while >decide not to take his necklace, wallet, or any other valuables after all
really activated my almonds