Will china help the white race(and western countries) in a race war? Or are we really doomed?

Will china help the white race(and western countries) in a race war? Or are we really doomed?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks
express.co.uk/news/world/710646/Chinese-mock-Europe-taken-over-Muslims-mosques-built-china
youtube.com/watch?v=HTmHtOSqHTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They would love nothing more then to see us disappear so they can have a monopoly on the worlds power.

(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

the dnc had seth rich killed
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

sage

fpbp

But they hate muslims and niggers more

From what I heard, Chinese citizens on the internet are mocking the EU's open doors policy and saying they want Europe overrun by muslims and eventually destroyed.
I can't confirm it as I don't speak chink but I wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

Where did you here it? The most Chinese people dont have even normal internet.

I saw a lot video's about Chinese government killing muslims. They really hate Them.

express.co.uk/news/world/710646/Chinese-mock-Europe-taken-over-Muslims-mosques-built-china

The chinese may hate muslims, but they hate the west too. Also, their internet is heavily censored, but they still have chinese forums/messaging boards.

Quotes from the article:
>Following suggestions from Western leaders China should accept its own quota of refugees from the Middle East, the Government outright refused.

>Chinese social media users supported the decision, with some incredibly even saying China should let the refugees stay in Europe so there are more terrorist attacks there.

Do you have any idea how many the US has killed over the pasf 100 years or so? Not to mention the how many nukes we have.

China is a joke.

Doesn't mean they love us.

no

maybe russia in a few decades when it shifts further to the right

fuck off

China stands to gain from a fallen or even diminished west. They would certainly defend their interests if threatened by mudslimes or niggers, but beyond that, I wouldnt expect them to do anythinh but sit back and watch.

Other east asian countries like Japan and South Korea probably actually care since they have a vested interest in the west maintaining some kind of counterbalance to China, but again it's highly unlikely they would actively assist us in any meaningful way.

As if we would need assistance.

If we go to war they will kick back and /popcorn. You actually have to kill over a million of them before they even fight back also.

Additionally, help really isnt necessary. We clearly have the means to safeguard our homes from these invaders but lack the resolve to do so.

Why would anyone intervene at their own expense to force us to continue existing? If someone is clearly suicidal, you cant stop them forever.

They can actually deal with them because they aren't in their country.

>express
jesus christ slovakia show some decency

thank you sorry for all the fags being mean to you. this is of vital importance and we cant let anyone forget

Delet this

Why the hell would they help you? Your demise will literally help them immensely. They would probably lend a hand to your destruction but they hate your enemies even more.

You under estimate the fighting will of a communist. Most of their "billion man" army has no interest in dying or fighting.

It wouldn't be much different than ragheads surrendering to CNN crews.

I truly don't think people, especially know-it-all 20 somethings, understand just how truly lethal western... excuse me.... Anglo militaries actually are.

The Chinese will take the side of the Jews and Anglos against Eurasia.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTmHtOSqHTk

Their soldiers cant be more degenerate than those of the west. The liberal poison has been sweeping through our nations for much longer than in theirs. Also theyre already much more socially conservative to begin with coupled with endless state propoganda designed to command loyalty to the state.

chinasmack.com is a good site for random internet Chinese stories - they have expats that interpret the comments.

No, Chinks want to destroy or take over the west

India is our true ally

look how successful they are in the west compared to Chinks, poo in loos can actually assimilate

r/easternsunrising
r/aznidentity

this is what chinks really think of white people, when they're not cuckoled into submission

Naw. Our military is voluntary. Theirs is forced. There's a difference.

With the current war on terror we've lost what... 6,000? We've killed close to 200,000.

Their "billion man" army includes uneducated rice farmers who've never held a rifle. It's all propaganda.

If the US is good at anything it's creating corpses.

I don't disagree the Chinese would put up a fight, but in the end they'd lose. If not by surrender by the sheer number of bodies we'd leave in our wake.

All this degenerate behavior we see through our media is an exaggeration. Don't forget who won the election and WHY he won.

>implying they would bend over to appease them.

They massacre the Muslims in their own lands periodically. If it wasn't for the international community they would go full Khan.