A new message from Anonymous (DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP)

Are you as enthused as I am? I suppose the real 4channers here are.

Do you hear that? That is the sound of a dwindling presidency in peril and the sound of Trumps insanity as his presidency is about to come into an abashing close and fascism in America will once again be obscured.The next step is for the Kremlin agent and traitor Assange to be expedited and arrested

We have also reclaimed our website and there will be new regulations to thwart the bigoted cancer from our holy land

The future is with us. We wear our face and hide our identity behind a mask, because we are everyone and we are noone

We need you. We are you.

They, the ones in charge of your country, the ones who send the poor off to die in foreign lands because of resources, because of grudges, because of racism, and because they want to; they are the ones who will never change.

We the people, we do not want death. We do not want their wars of attrition.

We want peace.
We want our children of all races, ethnics, and sexual orientations or gender identities to experience growing old and having a future.

We need to fight for our future.

We must evolve past our selfishness and learn selflessness.

We must live up to what we are supposed to be. Humanitarian.

We are on the cusp of incredible scientific breakthroughs all of humanity can benefit from. Let us not take our greed out into the universe with us.

We do not want to be a malevolent cancer amongst the vastness of a beautiful unexplored universe.

We are Anonymous
We do not forgive
We do not forget
We are back

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

the dnc had seth rich killed
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

sage

>anonymous
>suddenly treating assange as a traitor despite vigorously defending him in the past

>reddit spacing
tl;dr
have a downboat

>We want our children of all races, ethnics, and sexual orientations or gender identities to experience growing old and having a future.
Go away Jew

I am Anonymous, too. Drumfph is finished

Clintonistas and the Borg murdered dozens and Seth Rice is going to be a catalyst for their downfall. They murdered him and everyone knows it. We want our country back.

fucking rofl, literally murder yourself my man

>guy fucks mask
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Sage and report all slide threads

fuck off kike, WE are the real core of Sup Forums. It's why all of the best memes in recent years have come from pol

get fucked my dude

Anonymous lost all credibility years ago.

That being said, nice digits.

nice fail mask retard

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

*farts*
k.

thats pretty gay.
if your the old school anonymous why arent you posting on Sup Forums?

Fuck this LARPer, get in these!

Just go to bed...ok? You've got class in the morning, and mom will be pissed if you get caught skipping class again...

fuck these anonymous cuck faggots, they need to fuck off and die already

Antifa needs to stop cosplaying as anonymous.

Go jerk off your handler, shill.

> being such a newfag he doesn't understand Anonymous

>posting the gif instead of jpg

Sage faggot, sage

>No I am anonymous

Also
>we do not forgive
>we do not forget
That's pretty unhealthy man.

Nice troll, shitlord

It's bad enough I got a guy fawkes silhouette tattoo years back, i know im a fag but can you stop making me even gayer?

Wow. The shareblue shills are out in full force today.

When the Sup Forums become a cesspool for Democrat cucks?

GNAHNALD GRUUUUUUUUMPF WILL BE SLUMMMPED

CTR with an anonymous mask.

Please be aware we are monitoring this thread and Sup Forums as a whole

Sage.

fuck off kikes. this is trumps universe now.

>real 4channers
>real
>4channers

>implying
The original members of Anonymous are long gone, you faggots consider hacking twitter accounts to be doxing when those fuckers could hack into the white house if they wanted to. Quit tainting their name with your cancer

Nice Reddit spacing! Bravo! Pic related is my cousin who claims he is also a part of "anonymous" can you do one of these things for his birthday? It's coming up in a few weeks.

It's ok. I forgive OP.

Who does he stand for again?

do something useful like take down the EBT system or something otherwise fuck off nobody cares and none of you larping faggets come off as remotely cool

Pol os a Christian board.
Anonymous are degenerate fags who worship a degenerate Jesuit shitbag named Goy Faux, who tried to murder King James for the satanic pope.

Go lick nuts elsewhere, queerbait.

>And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains: Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him. And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones. But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him, And cried with a loud voice, and said,

>What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.

>And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

>And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country. Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding. And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them. And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea. And they that fed the swine fled, and told it in the city, and in the country. And they went out to see what it was that was done. And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid. And they that saw it told them how it befell to him that was possessed with the devil, and also concerning the swine.

At least it wasn't Hillary.

We disowned you fags years ago

IMCREACH FLUFF

>We are Anonymous
>We do not forgive
>We do not forget
>We are back
Fuck off, we're full!

>we wuz amalamous

Down voted

Can you turn down the heat sweetie mkk thanks bye

such a gay thread that it should be bannable offense.

YOUR MISSION WAS SIMPLE

PROTECT THE PEOPLE

EXPOSE TYRANY

STALK PEDOS

And now you show here attacking the people who think differently from you

you no longer a vigilante you are a political movement

careful the Devil is on YOU , and GOD will show you that you are not god, you are inferior entity and spiritual void .

You will never harm my spirit

Saged and reported. Jesus Christ OP just blow your fucking brains out my man.

>We are back
Silly, user.
You never left, your soul's here; also sage

This is now a call anoneoose a faggot thread

Fuck off faggot

*teleports behind Drumpfkins*

*takes buttplug out of ass*

Hehe... Nothing personnel, kid...