youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
youtube.com/watch?v=SA6x96-iHpw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Chinese
>Not forced to use international VPNs to even access the board

Or is this just some shitty joke?

>he hasn't heard of the great firewall of china

Everybody here is American, Australian, Canadian or Brittish. The rest are proxyfags.

China is rare flag. I've seen one once I think.

I've seen a few on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Besides 40% of them are in poverty

>Have yet to see a single Chinese poster

I've already seen chinese flags here but those posters were in hong-kong

>40%
try 80%

the jews dont give chinks the whole internet
now fuck off

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

They have their own shitty ching chong internet

You're fucking dumb if you don't understand why there are no Chinese posters here.

There used to be more, but every time they show up we troll them right off the board. They're surprisingly easy to trigger. Personally, I like to post the tian an men square photo and then tell them I'm reporting them to the government for having it on their computer.

They usually just go dark after that.

Retard. The only Chinese on Sup Forums use VPNs and China bans most VPNs so... Rekt mater. hehe XD. Also, there is no way they could have anything of value to contribute. Name one thing China has ever given the world other than a cheap source of labor and rare Earth minerals. Nothing. They should be colonized by the Southern US. Rice red necks would be gods among East asians.

Why would Chinese people be on Sup Forums? I'm sure they have their own Chinese political forums. And honestly, browsing Sup Forums would be risking getting executed in China, not worth it.

CHING CHANG CHONG

>China can't handle the bantz
Is this how we retake ownership of our nation?

>Doesn't know about the Great Firewall

Seriously, China blocks most western websites and no this is not a joke.

Here are two westerners who live in china but are also Youtubers. How can they live in China and still post on block western sites like Youtube? VPN

youtube.com/watch?v=SA6x96-iHpw

>implying those soulless chinks would ever try learning a new language

they cant do the captcha thing cus google is banned.

I'm not threatened by them. Is ausfailia? Are the chinks a problem, bro?

My friend Dingfei posts

N E W
E
W

Then were'd I get this?

What if I were to tell you...

That China doesn't actually exist?

If this is known by the public why aren't they sent to Chinese gulags for breaking the law? Or do they just block websites but have nothing on paper outlawing access to western websites?

Then open your window, Chang. You'll see them everywhere.

ya I thought this site was banned by the Chinese government. I've seen a few Chinese posts here and there, mostly in china hate threads tho

I used to live in China for several years. Sup Forums blocks a lot of Chinese IP addresses from posting. I was never allowed to post when I was in China. Only browse.

% of world's population

100% slaves to oppressive government
100% behind the Great Firewall.

that great firewall is pretty damn satanic how could you remove someones right to do something

they deserve to be taken down as a country just for that

中国人不喜欢4产

What do you call a chinese window cleaner ?

Hoo flung dung

Hello ??

I've seen pretty of leaf flags desu

most chinks don't understand moonspeak

Knee how

You don’t need a VPN to post, you need a Sup Forums pass.
t. expat

SHEEEEEIT

now prove you're a real chink

CHYNAA

All the Cantonese people I know get offended if you call them Chinese. Why are you so different?

Ehhh...

what did he mean by this?

Chinese user here! Fuck off OP

R A R E
A
R
E

yes they dont like 4 properties.

Thts only the HK people. You prob mix them up with the Canton people because HK speaks cantonese.

welcome newfriend

Do you have a better word for Sup Forums?

Are you Seth Rich's killer?

Nigga!

我沒有錢. 我想18號坐飛機到倫敦.

Hahaha, stupid. We have to use proxies. Keep expositioning your dumbness. Your mighty American nation is not even a paper tiger, it's a bean curd tiger. You will lose because we control your minds.

Fart babies.

4陳

but you're looking at one right now

they are literally everywhere. i was the only white kid in the advanced math class. im doing a engineering degree now and 75% of the people doing it are asian. nobody even talks about it either. even the anti-immigration politician doesnt mention it and only focuses on muslim migrants. we are being cucked and nobody seems to care, pls send help

It used to be extremely common, but suddenly they almost disappeared. Dunno what happened.

they're all canadian shills

FUCK THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA

t. anyone who has ever dealt with a mainland Chinese, ever, with the possible exception of a few easily bought Africans.

Sorry, you're on your own. We sent a hole for Steve Irwin, your greatest ausfailian, to fuck. That's as much as we can do for you.

Nice.

He just said he's an expat

Seriously, what is China's endgame? You never hear a fucking thing about them

What shill operation did you come here with, newfag?

China's tactic is to collapse continuously. It has been collapsing for the last 15 yrs. Look up "China collapse", "China ghost cities", "China debt bubble" etc. Its GDP has collapsed from 1.26 T$ to 11.3 T$ over the last 15 yrs. Its high speed rail road network has collapsed from 0 km to 22,000 km. The endgame is therefore to collapse their way to the most powerful country in the world.

False. Everyone here is Israeli or Russian.

ruin western society, purge brownies, acquire resources.

god bless them

>implying it isnt just you and me

You obviously havn't been here long. I see one almost every day, proxy or not.

Gunpowder. How about you open a book you fucking retard. You're the reason the world laughs at our educational standards.

>tfw china becomes the next germany and anschlusses russia

>forgetting kiwiland again

3 reasons:
>They have their own internet and social media
>Why would chinks give half a shit about a board that is mostly concerned with American politic and fascism
>Wanting chinks to participate and give their opinions

Chink shill, shoo shoo

Oh wow first time I've ever seen a self-aware burger

China has their own intranet. God helps us all when they join the global internet.

You think fucking Leafs are bad? You know who is behind your typical leaf post? Yeah thats right, a chink. Imagine as many chink posters as american posters, maybe more.

Can you imagine..the horror

sup OP chinese poster reporting for duty

also Sup Forums's blocked in china (like everything else)

K Y S
Y Y
S Y K

>being this new

there are some, but you're right that it's rare

strange

viet not posting
SINK THE CHINKS
Sounds fishy.
How's the Chinese fisherman problem now?

The Chinese are heavily censored. They also lack creativity and steal other peoples ideas.

>viet not posting
???
>Sink the chinks
>Sounds fishy
Listen, I know that all burgers are ignorant twats with an attention spat of 10 picosecond but the Chinks fucking around like the sea is their is more than just our problem you dumb cunt, watch out before yet another Pearl Harbor II: Electric chinkgaloo
Literally fucking google chinks fishermen fucking around with water cannons and inform yourself, damn

I know it's a serious issue, my relative in Argentina complain about them, hell they ruined Somalia in the 90's. I meant how's the problem seen right now. The Viets I knew at UW are ticked about it lately, but I haven't seen any news about an uptick in issues.
The Chinese have been adamantly reasserting authority in the region, and we should step up our patrols for the sake of our allies, but they don't have the capacity to declare war on us.

There are Chinese versions of every western social media platform. They don't want Zuckerjew having undo influence in China, or other western tech giants pushing subversive liberalism with their "fake news" filters, and preferred trend algorithms.There are numerous YouTube-like websites, and they don't police movie copyrights either. I'm on a proxy right now. Sup Forums isn't banned, but google is, so the captchas don't work, and we can't post without a VPN.

So what draws you here? given the predominantly western nature of the posts, what makes here interesting?