I understand many of you are mentally retarded, so let's make this simple: Nixon was impeached for far less...

I understand many of you are mentally retarded, so let's make this simple: Nixon was impeached for far less. There is literally nothing (nothing) you can say to defend this.

In the famous words of my generation that are now actually true: Drumpf is done.

The GOP are jumping ship. Chaffetz is going to bring the Comey memos before Congress: twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/864616135466950656

Fox News cannot find anyone (anyone) to go on and defend Trump.
twitter.com/sarahcwestwood/status/864611207545843713

No amount of circlejerking about fake pizza conspiracies or fake DNC murders can distract from this.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/10/revealed-obama-doj-blocked-clinton-foundation-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can keep shilling but no one on this board is dumb enough to fall for it. go back to the reddit echo chamber faggot.

PIZZA GATE IS REAL
SETH RICH WAS KILLED BY THE DNC

Sure, but show me the evidence.

If Trump is ousted people will die.

>tries to impeach trump
>blows the whole damn corrupt system open for the public to see
sweet.

>(((Schmidt)))

That's what the left isn't getting. Trump has support no matter what and it will be real bad if they impeach him basically over nothing.

good job user

It feels good knowing you pathetic faggots will still be be crying and wasting your time posting shit like this in eight years when Trump is still president. Now get off my board. I come here to be entertained not bored by fake news. Although your whining and faggoty butt hurt does make me happy.

Seth Rich

>wanting to end this trainwreck
Just enjoy watching Trump crash and burn and trumpcucks digging themselves into a pit of denial

you clearly don't understand what Nixon did.

Chaffetz is looking to see if the memo's exist and its not b/c he wants to start impeachment, if this is true then Comey should have reported it to the DOJ, if McCabe knew about this and you in fact argue that Trump was trying to get Comey to shut down the investigation into Flynn (but not his campaign?) then McCabe commited perjury. There's alot more to this than just trump "asking" comey to stop the investigation, which on its face would be very hard to argue in Court even if it were illegal. At best you could hope the Congress views it as a severe enough ethics violation to push for impeachment, which obviously would fail in the house, not including the Senate.

You fucking idiot. You weren't even born when Watergate happened and most likely don't have a clue about the series of events it set in motion. Saged this shit.

Yuck that guy is a desperate need of a manicure

>Chaffetz is going to bring the Comey memos

someone wrote something down after meeting with a president. He sure is finished now

I know you trumpcucks love to act tough behind a keyboard, but if Trump is impeached it won't be because of the left. Impeachment requires a simple majority, which the dems currently don't have.

Also, I have screencapped and submitted your comment to the FBI for a potential threat of violence. Enjoy :)

>Nixon was impeached for far less
welp you dont know shit

David Brock fucks kids

It's funny how everyone is now a Watergate expert now that Obana's surveillance team was able to """legally""" monitor the opposition candidate's team during the entire race in the name of """national security"""

Seriously. One thing I'll say is that Comey is a weasel either way.

Nixon wasn't impeached. Dumbass.

Someone could do him a solid and brush his teeth too.

McCabe can easily argue that he did not know about the existence / content of Comey's memos before today. Which would absolve his prior testimony that he was not aware of any Trump's obstruction of justice. (the word "aware" here is McCabe's defense)

I didn't imply I'm tough or would do anything dickface. But this country is a powder keg and everyone isn't as polite as me about this witch hunt. And get the fuck out of here with the "it won't be the left" well who the will it be comerade?

>consequences will never be the same
edgiest thread on 4chins

>Impeached
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT

If he does get impeached, will we want the VP as president?

>Nixon was impeached for far less.

Absolutely correct.

My greatest concern is that Trump will be hung for treason before Putin releases the Trump Video's.

Shill sage

Chaffetz is smart because its a win-win for him. If the memos turn up to be fake, then he's a hero to the conservatives. If they're real, then he can set off the vote for impeachment.

Either way he is making a name for himself, while affording himself the opportunity to pivot either way necessary to guarantee his reelection or whatever political aspirations.

Honestly, this is not the type of politician you should trust. He's in it for himself.

Trump IS the corrupt system.

>MUH FEEEEEES

Any shitlibs (op) wanna put their money where their mouth is and bet if drumpf gets out of office by august? I wanna put up 100.

truth bump

Is he gonna be okay? Would this count as a pre-existing condition?

Also, sage.

SHILL SLIDE THREAD. Gtfo. We are onto you cunts. It is Seth Rich week. REEEEEEEE

>Nixon wasn't impeached. Dumbass.

He quit to save his ass from impeachment - same thing.

>I understand many of you are mentally retarded, so let's make this simple: Nixon was impeached for far less.

Nixon was never impeached.

What if I said that both sides are dogmatic idiots who think this is a game and treat their side like a religion? What about just being reasonable and trying to find solutions to good ideas, even if they didn't come from your side?

>b-but muh D&C conspiracies
>where's muh proofs?
Keep clinging to your denials and deflections, but the Trump train is derailing. When the Republicans lose Congress in 2018 and none of Trump's agenda has been enacted the right will join the Dems and hang Trump out to dry. But go ahead and keep your head in the Sup Forums sand

>Nixon was impeached for far less
>impeached

You're an idiot

>same thing
I hope you're joking.

Okay okay stickler. He was going to be impeached for sure, but he decided to resign because he didn't want to be a president that was "impeached". Is that better you little shit?

Good thing I'm buying a lot of ammo tomorrow. I'll stay and fight once I'm sure my family is somewhere safe, if this bullshit impeachment attempt goes through.

>says increasingly nervous shill for the ten millionth time
>one post by this ID
really jogs my noggin

i dont see how there could be a memo, because that would also make Comey look bad for not going to the DOJ or Congress with the info, plus its one mans word against another, doesnt matter what he wrote

Yeah, all you will be hearing is crickets, because no one gives a shit about you. Shoot at the crickets.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/10/revealed-obama-doj-blocked-clinton-foundation-investigation/

You're fuckng nothing.

SHOW ME THE FUCKING MEMO THEN YOU LUGENPRESSE SHILL. sage

>calls anyone who disagrees with him a shill
>one post by this ID
consider my almonds activated, faggot

All the fields are covered today boys. Sage.

Lefties are retarded. We do not care about procedure, we want to blow the whole elite to pieces.
If Trump creates a military dictatorship for a decade to purge the government and the elites from leftists then I'm pretty sure most would be fine with that.
Pinochet did that to, he took over, purged and then returned everything to democracy. And Chile is now a wealthy, happy and stable democracy vis a vis monkey communist countries in South America.
And the number of people that must be purged isn't actually that high.
Pinochet purged only about 3k people, that was enough to burn the communists out of society.

I SKWEENKAPPED YOUW POWST, THENT IT TOO FBI. I'm a smarmy cunt who's probably right this second wearing a scarf. As long as we're being absolute children, I Screencapped my dick and sent it to your mother so she'd have something to touch herself to at night. Maybe I should have sent it to your father though, that would certainly explain how you turned out the way you did.. What's next, you gonna tell the teacher that the black kid from the basketball team beat you up and made you suck his big toe again.?

He's not running for reelection. He's negotiating with FOX. He's literally just trying to get his name in the news so he can get a higher salary.

>being this cucked by an orange baboon of a politician.
I mean if it was someone as charming as Hitler, I could understand. But fighting for Donny? Really? You'll get more pleasure out of sticking a big fat orange dildo up your cucked ass than fighting for this retard.

You're a part of the elite you dumbass.

What exactly is Donald hiding? It's clear he's hiding something at this point.

>pfft what do you need proof and evidence for, when we have dude lmao drumpf TWO SCOOPS

>tldr
I want to stuff donny's little orange cunt in your face to shut your whore mouth but you probably won't see that as punishment.

Imagine being this much of a cultist worshiping a con artist. Thankfully you're just a LARPer.

Person that made the most sense in this thread. See through that fog you glorious person.

stfu nigger

>Breitbart

Into the trash it goes.

Include me in teh screen cap!

BUT WHAT ABOUT SETH RICH!!!!!!!!

>this is not the type of politician you should trust. He's in it for himself.

Like Trump?

I just want a president that won't take two fucking scoops.

People have been impeached for far less. I asm screen capping you and sending to the F B I!

sage

The big difference is that I'm not a commie and I do not desire a society based on stealing other peoples stuff.
It is obvious that you can't have a sensible discussion or settlement with these people anymore.
They will turn violent at some point and they will demand everything you've got.
They'll not even allow you to have your own unique opinion about any matter and there's no way to behave correctly and be safe from them.
If they don't like your face they'll find a reason to accuse you of some kind of bigotry and apply some violence on you.
I would prefer a free, democratic society but in the face of this future that awaits us, I'd support a fascist, there's not even a question about it for me.

This! EVERYONE ELSE ONLY GOT ONE! UNFAIR

Nixon wasn't impeached you silly fuck face. You started this out wrong and now no one is going to bother listening to anything you have to say.

> Links a Breitbart blog article
> Thinks this team is actual news
> %100 chance he's a basement dwelling neckbeard stormfag

>starts a post with "I understand many of you are mentally retarded."

>while calling other people retarded.

Oh the irony.

Sage, kill yourself

What law did Trump break if he did ask Comey to finish the investigation and close it? i keep hearing impeachment, but reference as to a law that has actually been broken.

Who else here /sleepy?/
If you aren't, I have some medicine that'll knock you right out

Nixon wasn't impeached.

Right because COMEY HAs NEVER LIED BEFORE

Right?

This whole scandal means nothing without an impeachment, if the dems can't get it together for this I doubt there's much hope for them in the midterms. I wish they would grow some fucking balls and get to work actually ousting Trump instead of crying to CNN and MSNBC

bump

>Trying his hardest to scramble and look past the truth by pointing out a technicality

Get fucked you worthless piece of shit. If we're lucky, people like you would die in car accidents. Keep getting triggered you fucking Russian cockroach eating piece of shit.

lLib Rule #1: Never take responsibility for your actions. Comey was incompetent, got fired, and liberals blame Trump

Yes. Like Trump.

Really, nothing. This is not about misconduct, this is the media trying to edge the people on towards a violent overthrow of government.
When's the last time you saw a story about Trump in mainstream media that wasn't a complete misrepresentation in order to vilify him and his administration.
There you have it, that's what they want to do.

If you impeach trump, you lose. Either way the good guys win

THIS IS Sup Forums SINCE WHEN DOES IT MATTER TO US IF TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED OR NOT WE ARE FUCKING TROLLS, GET THIS THROUG YOUR FUCKING THICK HEADS YOU FUCKING SHILLL BASTARDSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seth rich was killed but pizza gate is still bullshit

Use a little Logic pal. Even if the memo were true, why didn't Comey report it to the DOJ when it happened (Sessions wasn't installed at the time they claim he wrote it). Because that would mean Comey is also guilty of obstruction of Justice by not bringing it to their attention.

THERE IS NO DEFEATING US

H O T

O

T

Because Trump is incompetent
> Being this stupid

>I understand many of you are mentally retarded
okay
>so let's make this simple
okay
>Nixon was impeached for far less.
okay
>There is literally nothing (nothing)--
WAIT. TWOOO NOTHINGSSSSSSSS? TWO. FUCKING. NOTHINGS!?!?!?!?!?!?

As a libcuck, I would much prefer pence over trump.

Most liberals would agree. Trump can't be trusted with confidential information or critical decision making - Pence is a more secure alternative.

I FOUND THE LEAKED MEMO HOLLY SHIT

Iam literally shaking , I hope I don't end up like Seth

what did we do to make you so asshurt bro?

The same Canadian cock gobbler running around here sucking Trump cock.

Thanks doc.

They are aiming for obstruction of justice. Which, according to the "documents" which we dont even have proof of existing, seems like bullshit.They are trying to push that he asked Comey to stop investigating flynn as the article suggests(which he didnt). They are then trying to connect this with his firing and trying to say that he obstructed justice by firing comey for investigating flynn(which again, he didnt).

>July 21