Massive holes in "muh jew conspiracy" meme

Hi Sup Forums, I actually came here after hearing about this site from the_donald. I guess you could call me a "normie." I keep seeing references to Jews on here and there are huge flaws in this conspiracy theory that I just think disproves it altogether:

1. If Jews wanted to secretly control politics and the media, why the fuck would the ones controlling it be open about their Jewry? Seems like a really stupid idea. If they actually wanted to keep it a secret from everyone, all they would have to do is use "secret jews" which they obviously aren't doing. If they are so smart and subversive this would be an obvious step number 1.

2. Why the hell do they allow this website to operate freely? Are they hoping to "harvest" the next hitler and torture him to death as payback?

3. I've met a lot of Jews and behaved nicely to them. They seem to love me and I'm white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion
youtube.com/watch?v=POrOnFTzDu8
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq79hZdhjO0
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this. xD

>Doesn't add anything to the thread
Kys

>came here from the_donald
Stopped reading

>replied anyway like a faggot

ZOG

>falling for the anti-semitism meme
You tend to forget that Sup Forums is satire and that we're pretty much just shit-posting 99% of the time. No one here is unironically anti-semitic or that extreme. Go back to redd!t please.

This is what I'm talking about. They are openly Jewish and push communism while being fully aware of the rhetoric on websites like Sup Forums. If they were "in it together" then you'd think they'd be more careful no?

>massive holes in "muh jew conspiracy" meme
jews despise evidence because they are jews

Pretty sure there are daily nazi threads here. The joke would've gotten old if it was just for irony.
Case and point colbert ice cream meme is dying after a week

>the_donald
First off, sage. Second, fuck off from this board. You're a plague that needs to be dealt with.

they dont care anymore
it's too deep to hide it, this time is people wake up and fight or jews take the control

and the sacred spoiler book says they win

>Hi Sup Forums, I actually came here after hearing about this site from the_donald.

sage

this

this. They're too powerful and high off of that power so much so that they have no fear of being figured out. Who will believe you afterall? We're playing their game with rules only they know with cards only they have.

Fuck off shill, neck yourself

"Cultural Marxism" doesn't exist, and if Sup Forums bothered to read the actual works of the Frankfurt School they'd find themselves agreeing more and more with the points they were theorizing.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

>1. If Jews wanted to secretly control politics and the media, why the fuck would the ones controlling it be open about their Jewry?
Doesn't seem to have hurt them so far. Most people don't know shit about Judiasm. It's not like they are blatant about it on TV.

They are only human, people make irrational and sub-optimal decisions all the time.

>2. Why the hell do they allow this website to operate freely?
Illegal in most of Europe, have you missed them trying to take down hatespeech and fake news in the States?

>3. I've met a lot of Jews and behaved nicely to them. They seem to love me and I'm white?
Same here actually. I was afraid they sensed Judiasm in me.

Yeah in the same way we mostly agree with muslims. Fuck off JIDF nigger

maybe they have nothing to worry about because Sup Forums is a fringe site that can easily be disputed with "MUH ANTISEMITISM"
maybe literally SHUTTING IT DOWN would give unwarranted credence to Sup Forums's narrative, because it would entirely contradict your skepticism right now

Have you read pic related?

If not, why are you telling me to fuck off?

Secret jews like cryptojews? Like Angela Dorothea Kasner aka Angela Merkel?

I feel you are not aware of Jewish history and their way of thinking.

Do your own research so you do not feel like we are trying make you think a certain way.

A simple starting point to why Sup Forums and many others including many leftist on reddit as well as to why Israel or more broadly Jews as a group are over involved and "controlling" is something like the Edict of Expulsion.

The Edict of Expulsion was basically a ban on Jews in Europe during the middle ages due to what amounts to how greedy banks and corporations operate today. I do not want to say more but basically Jews are bad news and this has been true throughout their history and Sup Forums are not the first to feel this way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion

TL;DR: Jews have a very long history of being very controlling to any host country they inhabit and being low profile is not their method of operation. Jews like to be in everyones face until someone decides to light an oven and they play the victim.

>If Jews wanted to secretly control politics and the media, why the fuck would the ones controlling it be open about their Jewry?
this is one of the things I find really interesting, I personally think that Jew would not lie however jews are extremely deceiving and he'll probably pays the goyim to do the lying and cover-ups for them

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

Because the majority of people are too dumb to even realize and it's better to mark something as conspiracy thoeries and anti-semitism than to censor it completely

Muslims will also treat you nicely, it's just an act. To them you're a goyim, they don't give a shit about you at all.

You are doing Gods work. Keep it up.

i mean do you think it's a coincidece everyone on TV is a jew?
at least here, every celebrity is part jew
and they change their last name to not sound so jew

every (((producer))) is jew
people introducing TV on this country was jew

>Hi Sup Forums, I actually came here after hearing about this site from the_donald.

>1. If Jews wanted to secretly control politics and the media, why the fuck would the ones controlling it be open about their Jewry? Seems like a really stupid idea. If they actually wanted to keep it a secret from everyone, all they would have to do is use "secret jews" which they obviously aren't doing. If they are so smart and subversive this would be an obvious step number 1.
Jews don't think long term and are duplicitous. Check out Josephus to see real kikey in the open. But they do both, some admit and some deny vehemently.
>2. Why the hell do they allow this website to operate freely? Are they hoping to "harvest" the next hitler and torture him to death as payback?
Containment. It's easier for them to know what we think, when we act, etc.
>3. I've met a lot of Jews and behaved nicely to them. They seem to love me and I'm white?
I've met a lot of niggers and I've behaved cordially with them. Doesn't mean I still don't want to lynch them.

>1. If Jews wanted to secretly control politics and the media, why the fuck would the ones controlling it be open about their Jewry?
They themselves openly admit to their Plot. Why? Because their IQ is shit.
>2. Why the hell do they allow this website to operate freely?
pic related
what is even Babba Kama?

Jews killed Seth.

Go read the protocols and understand that their ultimate goal is for the GOYIM to know that their power is unquestionable and that only obediance will be tolerated.

don't try to reason with stormfags. They don't have working brains

The average goy can't recognize a Jew from a white anyway, they have no reason to hide it. In fact, not hiding their identity as jews gives them the opportunity to play the " muh holocaust " card whenever they please

>Moshe is at uni and runs to the dean's office, panicked.
>Dean, dean, I have to leave this uni, everyone here is an antisemite.
>What makes you say that Moshe?
> I asked them all the same question and they all said the same.
>What question did you ask, Moshe?
>I asked them: What would you say if I told you I wanted to kill all Jews and all hamsters?
>All hamsters? Why all hamsters?
>Oi vey, dean, not you too...

How could their IQ be shit if they know how to trick the entire world? How does an illuminati/jew being a Sup Forums moderator help them? Are you saying Trump is Jew too? He does have a lot of money...

Have you read the Talmud? Not to mention jewish websites and books and hear from the horses own mouth what scum they admit they are? Or did those nice loving jews tell you all about how great it is and that's all you know? You'll fall for anything. Are you a boomer by chance? I mean you sure are trying REALLY hard to fit in with people who hate you. Perhaps you'd be happier living in Israel since you are another philo-fetishist

The fatal, eternal flaw of the Jew is that he confuses the willingness to deceive with "intelligence." The two are not the same concept.

>I'm really good at manipulating people who trust me while assuming I'm a decent person just like they are
>Intelligence

;)

1. Jews aren't the fuckin illuminati. There are people in Hollywood and the banking industry who want to control the narrative and our government; they happen to be Jewish. In order for them to connect with other Jews, they have family names and other Jewish connections.
2. This website is one of the few that is allowed to operate freely, and that's because it's not very mainstream. Try talking about this shit on twitter, facebook, or Reddit and see how far you get. Let me remind you that r/coontown got deleted by the Reddit admins; Jewery at work.
3. I've met a lot of Jews and I definitely don't hate them all. I live in a part of the country with a lot of Jews. Most Jews don't have the connections, but the ones that do have the connections and the power are for the most part Jewish. They control things in my city like real estate, law (courts), politics, banking, etc. POC niggers in my town are fucked by having them as landlords and lenders. Whites in my town have to at least deal with them when it comes to banking. We're all aware that Jews control everything but there's nothing we can do, and the POC-niggers are divided amongst themselves, let alone working with whites and Asians to repel the Jewish scum.

I just find it odd honestly that such a small sect of society owns so much and seems to spread shitty ideas. And on another note it seems like half the population here believes in the jewish conspiracy and the other thinks its some ironic joke and if it is its really fucking deep but I think its shills trying to convince the new fags its just a joke so they get turned off from the whole ethno nationalist thing desu.

just my 2 cents

> Jews don't think long term
> 100 year old Kalergi plan is supposedly still in action

>Jewish IQ is shit
>An ethnicity that comprises one in 700 people on Earth controls all world governments, all mass media, all non-fringe political movements, all banks, the international stock market, education, and the Internet
>Oh and they have an average IQ of 115

Really activates my cashews.

This is a pretty concise rundown OP.

Do not trust anything you see in the (((media))) or anything you read on the (((internet))). Read history books, hang around here, watch some of the recommended youtubers. Draw your own conclusions. The real normies are the ones who get all there news from jewtube and twitter, who artificially inject stories into people's feeds to effectively brainwash them.

>How could their IQ be shit if they know how to trick the entire world?
Their logic IQ is high, but they're literal retards when it comes to moral IQ or emotional IQ. Logic IQ is the only one they tout, do you wonder why?

KYS

Lmao my dude, don't mind the Jew hate, these guys are total shills xD

The real people are the MAGA T_D's, that's who runs this board now, just sit back, chillax, and SHADILAY my brother :)

While I'm skeptical about jewry being evil, what DOES upset me is whites getting targeted by the media yet no one mentions the "power monopoly" of jews. The holocaust was probably the best thing to happen for them, if it did happen at all. They could be fucking babies and they'd get away with it.
If we ever had honest science, i bet there is something physically wrong with their brains such that they lack.l compassion. Maybe this is why they are subhuman to nazis?

Fuck off kike.

>The real people are the MAGA T_D's, that's who runs this board now

b8

>1. If Jews wanted to secretly control politics and the media, why the fuck would the ones controlling it be open about their Jewry? Seems like a really stupid idea. If they actually wanted to keep it a secret from everyone, all they would have to do is use "secret jews" which they obviously aren't doing. If they are so smart and subversive this would be an obvious step number 1.

A lot of them are doing that, Pic related. Beyond that, while some of them may conspire together for various purposes, most of the anti-white stuff they do is just an expression of their culture and natural tendencies.

>2. Why the hell do they allow this website to operate freely? Are they hoping to "harvest" the next hitler and torture him to death as payback?

Discrediting valid information is much easier than suppressing it. And even if they wanted to shut it down, they're not all powerful.

A lot of jews are decent people in that they do not join in the subversion of their host societies, which is practiced by their people, but almost never do you see them siding with their host cultures over other jews.
In the words of Hitler:
"Dietrich Eckart once told me that in all his life he had known just one good Jew : Otto Weininger, who killed himself on the day when he realised that the Jew lives upon the decay of other peoples."

You have to go back.

>why the fuck would the ones controlling it be open about their Jewry?
They aren't. For a lot of them, you have to actually do work to find out who controls politics and media, and whether they're Jewish. Especially the more powerful Jews like the Rothschilds, or the Council on Foreign Relations, you almost never hear of them in the mainstream. It's never mentioned in the media, and when it is, you can expect someone is getting fired or they'll do their best to hide it. A lot of them also change their names to hide it, like Jon "Stewart" Lebowitz, or Jack "Rubenstein" Ruby.

>Why the hell do they allow this website to operate freely?
Because they haven't taken complete control of the internet yet, unlike Hollywood the mass media outside of the web. The internet actually broke their stranglehold over information. If they managed to shut it down, there would be another anonymous site that would take it place and everyone would flock there. Although even Sup Forums is controlled in its own way, lots of shills, slide threads, and obviously people who don't use proxies are tracked.

>I've met a lot of Jews and behaved nicely to them.
Not every single Jew is evil, but most Jews will behave nicely as a facade. They're called "masters of deception" for a reason.

They are genociding the world through the mixing of races. Have you read the Bible? They did the same thing to the Egyptians.

You realize that the very notion of how conspiracies actually work is coined by Hollywood, dont you?

This is just tribal warfare what they are doing.

>i bet there is something physically wrong with their brains
Well, they are more prone to a whole host of mental problems, including schizo. But, I think it may have to do with the circumcision. As far as I've researched it, it does seem to have a psychological impact on the child (Only worth mentioning since women aren't really leaders of the jewish community). Add on top of that the almost cultish aspect of Judaism, and you're pretty much guaranteed to being mentally unstable.

((they)) are just the 1%. It just happens to be that jews are usually rich

>100 year old Kalergi plan is supposedly still in action
Not the first time they try to pull some shit like this.
And yes, let's say they succeed with their plan. Now they have no more white people and 7 billion shitskins who are engrained to hate whites. Jews can say all they want they're aren't white, they're Jewish, but that no longer matters; they'll end up with the same fate as us. They think that tech will be able to keep them separated, and they're right, but only for a time. So yes, they can't think long-term.

1. gives them immunity from criticism because its easy to label people nazis, specially these days.
its somehat of shield.

2. false sense of security for their enemies. they already control the prison. why not let the prisoners frolick in the courtyard and feel as though theyre free.; again open criticism of jews will get you quickly labelled as a nazi so as long as it stays on an obscure website and doesnt become mainstream then who cares.

3. everyday jews are just normies like anyone else they just happen to be jewish. unlike the real people in power who threaten freedom.

read The Culture Of Critique.

lurkmore noob

>fuckin fagets

Worst shill thread I have seen all year honestly

DO. NOT. ATTACK. STELLAR. REPORTERS. OF. CNN.

>youtube.com/watch?v=POrOnFTzDu8

>Their logic IQ is high, but they're literal retards when it comes to moral IQ or emotional IQ. Logic IQ is the only one they tout, do you wonder why?
But Sup Forums does the exact same thing, logic IQ is constantly discussed to compare whites with blacks, with the other types not even considered.

Redditors need to lurk moar

I really do not like the racism of this board. There is a huge difference between a black man and a nigger. It is a cultural issue. I don't see why we need to remove different colors and ethnicities EVEN if they are in fact worse. As long as there is no affirmative action, minorites really are harmless and can be just as helpful as a white person.

Wrong, everyone knows East Asians have slightly higher IQ on average than whites.

But their morality and emotional IQ means they run over 6-year old kids in Hong Kong without batting an eye, they eat and torture dogs, they aren't as innovative or creative as whites, etc. Look at Korea or China.

Whites are by far the most empathetic, and that's of our biggest weakness even if it can be a strenght because it means we can be emotionally manipulated to take in millions of refugees no matter how harmful it is to them and their society, follow self-destructive ideologies like feminism and liberalism, "diversity",
"equality", because we're fooled by its fake "humanitarian" appeal, refuse to pursue our own ethnic interests and instead constantly think about other groups, etc.

Kill yourself.

>It is a cultural issue.

Culture can exacerbate or aid the issue but race is definitely at play in a significant way.

I love you, SA and my heart goes out to you, but you all view the jews through rose colored lenses because of your history

this shit right here.

Islam and Judaism are both authoritarian. That doesn't necessarily make them bad, but it makes them incompatible with a secular constitutional republic. jews have subverted US law for so long that it is no longer the law of white European men. the judiciary is now full of potential, temporary tyrants--people with the power to change the social compact with one ruling. this was never the intention of the founders, who believed that the social compact could only be changed via the amendment process. since jews have been able to transform the judiciary into a rabbinical council, there is no legal recourse for those of us that want to return to the traditional European social compact created in our constitution. does an authoritarian religion like Islam provide a solution to this problem? yes. however, what happens after that? does the US return to a secular constitutional republic or does it turn into a theocratic state with sharia law? my guess is that the latter would happen. so you've essentially just replaced jewish law with islamic law--neither of these are traditional in the eyes of an ordinary US "citizen". I want traditional justice, not social justice.

Here's a quick rundown.

God fucking damn it.
Why the fuck isn't anyone lynching those pieces of shit?
I dare these fucks to try that shit in my county

You don't think there is any way to teach compassion?
I noticed how broken minded east asians are. However I do believe this is because East Asia is a literal hell on earth. I wouldn't be compassionate if I was raised there either.

remember to sage lads

because they aren't consciously doing it. its just part of their nature. you can see this dynamic play out over and over again all the way throughout history, maybe they're just natural contrarians idont know. but jews have always been the main proponents of everything that damages western society.

trying to figure it out, is like trying to figure out why a dog chases a car. it just does it

Of course you can but there will be obvious variability in success depending on your starting point.

Go back, never return.

Because if they are hundreds or thousands of them saying that Jews are okay they will be able to convert the goy, control the goy and receive the 1000 goy slaves each when the messiah returns.
Why are they open about there religion? Because there religion does not say you are allowed to lie about your religion to conquer countries. Unlike Islam

yeah right

Biology is the root, culture is the flower

>1
most do change their names so they dont sound so jewish.
just look up random hollywood actors on wikipedia.
many of them originally have an obviously jewish sounding name.

they dont hide it as much nowadays though, you see a lot of goldbergs among younger journalists for example,
they dont need to hide it as much now because

>2.
its already a thought crime to believe theres a jewish conspiracy.
they dont really care if theres a small fringe that believes it like here,
if anyone takes it offline they would just get locked up.

>1. If Jews wanted to secretly control politics and the media,
it's not a secret if you know what to look for.

watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=Mq79hZdhjO0

If after taking the holocaust pill, you still can't figure the rest out, you are a literal untermensch cuck.

1. Chutzpah, Jewish shamelessness
2. Because 4ch is a honeypot and they need a list of every bad goy. Can't do that if you shut the site down.
3. Jews, like you, are't white.

>Because there religion does not say you are allowed to lie about your religion to conquer countries

Yeah it does. Libbre David 37.

Do you really think Jews would tell goyim what they really think about them?

First off
>/r/the_donald
man fuck off back there, but i will humor you since you dont seem all that bad

Jews are both blunt and subtle with their scope of power and influence, Soros is a known one and is carefully watched the Jews in Nestle aren't as much and steal water, this is the difference. Sometimes you won't even be given a name yet statistics point out that Jews are over-represented in positions of power and influence not only in entertainment but in business, finance, government, academia, etc. Jews are smart, so the greatest way to hide themselves is to hide in plain sight as would anyone who would want anything to be securely hidden.

This website is monitored by federal agents and news reporters constantly, your IP is also logged you aren't completely anonymous. As it currently stands we have the 1st amendment so this website can stay, but that doesn't mean you're not being watched. There are also shill campaigns and paradigm shifting people making posts hoping to sway people here to the left, causing a watered down discourse through either disagreeing posts or through dumbing down of the discourse.

Middle class/poor jews aren't the problem here, although they're sleazy in their own kike way, they mostly operate on a self serving basis where their influence reaches themselves and the people they interact with, the real problem with the jews is that when they're given something that requires a 'good' heart or sound judgement they still have that mindset of self servitude accompanied with their constant nepotism causing major problems as this leads to corruption/fraud/deviancy/etc.

They don't need to be secretive. All they need is muh holocaust and muh anti-semitism to assassinate anyone who dares criticize Jews or Israel. It takes a lot to turn a normie into a Hitler symphathizer. Requires a lot of redpilling. Some don't even name the Jew until they are in their 50s.
Also, the best way to keep a secret is to put it out in the open. If anyone dares putting 2+2 together and naming the Jew, it would be social suicide.

And that answers #2 because this is one of the few places on the internet that allows discussion of this freely. I guess that's something a faggot redditor like you would never understand.

They love you because you're a good goy.

>There is a huge difference between a black man and a nigger
whatever you say dude

Nah G, that's not what you said. That's not what any of you have been saying, ya'll called them JEWS and even had that funny big nosed guy rubbing his hands together

Holocaust pill is the hardest to swallow for most.

The Holocaust:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

The plan to eliminate the white race: youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade: youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained: youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism: youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

>OP carefully crafted to bait replies

The numbers of dead are endlessly all over the map.

>Whites are by far the most empathetic

wow. just wow. I never knew there could be such a..............
wow

I'm genuinely confused.
I'm genuinely perplexed by this comment. Wow. Just wow

This is like a level up from."y u hate juice?!"

> they are secretive, hence most people aren't anti-semitic you dumb fuck
>because endlessly shutting things down would only be a cause for us to get louder
>anecdotal dumb shit

>the_donald

>I've met a lot of Jews and I definitely don't hate them all.
Fuck off nigger faggot. Don't you knowwhat a bell curve is?

It's true. Go to the Middle-East, or Asia, South America, Mexico, Israel, Africa, etc. See how much empathy they have, or whether they think "racism" by their group is a problem, or if they would accept their race dying out and their country being flooded by Muslim terrorists and niggers because of stupid slogans like "diversity is our strength", and then somehow would find a way to blame themselves for being "racist".

Even Hitler was way too nice. He only wanted to contain and relocate Jews for what they were doing, and gave them good treatment, so after the war all the Jews in the labor camps had decades to lie and make up stories about the Holohoax, fake "gas chambers", shrunken heads, masturbation machines, lampshades, and basically eliminate any criticism of Jews, and demonize whites, traditionalism, and anti-immigration sentiments forever.