A CALL TO ARMS

Steve bannon said it himself they aren't going to give you your country back without a fight.

We need to start playing offense again and not defense. Attack the enemies of our revolution.

We need people dividing into groups to look at GOP Traitors, DNC cucks, deep state cuck hunters. We need a whole crew to get back to it.

bait anti trump journalist into sexting with chat fish and snitch on them to their SO's do whatever it fucking takes this is war and they would stop at nothing and neither should we. play offense.

Other urls found in this thread:

d3gn0r3afghep.cloudfront.net/foia_files/2016/08/02/CCN_16-113797.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

too much ass

His name was Seth Rich.

Do not barp this one.

Let the far right and far left both burn.

Lets do this OP

What's with all the ass, nigger? Everyone knows that us whites are titmen.

Don't forget to always call out r/t_d cucks like OP

4 please

stfu faggget. that picture is an exact memograph of you on the left and me on the right.

Who's she? President of the itty bitty titty committee?

The deepstate is fighting hard

>Don't forget to always call out r/t_d cucks like OP

implying i'm a faggget like you

Nice try share blue.

Why are black buns so superior? I was at my local McDonalds the other day and the worker gave my girlfriend a burger with TAN BUNS, not BLACK BUNS. I immediately threw a fit and asked for him to dye the buns black, and voila. Her moaning as she ate the burger told me that the BIG Mac meal was so satisfying that she needed to go there consistently. In the process she gained thirty pounds as she ate and ate for over a year, due to how amazing the big black Big Mac was. Even I had to have a taste once or twice.

Visit your local McDonald's and ask for the Big Black Mac, also known as the Cuck Burger. You won't be dissatisfied

I wont barp it but i wil Brraaapppp that sheet.

Nice try Le MAGApede xD

Show their cocks

I almost thought you were Irish.

ignore this d&c shill. to the meme cannons!

bump

We should start sending Nazi pepes to lefties

i remember this happening, but did we ever do anything with it?

All you whiny bitches can do is cry over it on Sup Forums and other online forums.

Fuckin-A. Trump needs to address the people who voted for him directly and tell them to prepare for war. The entire establishment is working it's ass off to take out the representative they elected. He needs to name names. He needs to start fuckin shit up!

Fuck off redditshit. I bet you use "Kekistan" unironically.

#2 please

that tall big brunette plz

(manlet with thing for tall big women )

sounds like a good idea

higher rez plz

damn no source on that?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

we need to break this cold case wide open

d3gn0r3afghep.cloudfront.net/foia_files/2016/08/02/CCN_16-113797.pdf

bump wit tits

Sor, but I'm a dickman. Nothing is better than a nice feminine penis.

>We need people dividing into groups to look at GOP Traitors, DNC cucks, deep state cuck hunters. We need a whole crew to get back to it.

Are you confusing burger king with mcdonald's? Also, are you confusing having a girlfriend with not having a girlfriend?

LET'S SPLIT UP GOYS

THIS DEFINITELY ISN'T A TRICK

We need to win.

SHAREBLUE AT IT AGAIN

So you admit to being a plebbitor?

REEEEE DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL GTFO

He needs to fire EVERYBODY and hire a bunch of rednecks from the south

>Still defending Trump

What the hell is wrong with you guys?

Listen, you fucking autists, from an outside perspective here if you dont win this you will never get another chance again and wage slavery and mindless leftism will continue forever. I know the american people well and i know that if they screw trump here you will in fact rise to arms. But that may not be necessary. This is going to be ugly as fucking hell but you better damned well get this sloved one way or the other or this feeling of sadness for the tepid mess your nation has become politically and settle this once and for all. Why are people so afraid to allow eccentric and brilliant yet strange people be great?? How fucking sad is it that you cant even elect a rrepublican anymore without having the media, the government, and half the people actively shilling against him and throwing banana peels in his path constantly.? Please end this for the right side once and for all and bring an end to this madness, the rest of us can merely hope that the victory rubs off on us too.

Not on my end unfortunately, but a quick reverse image search gave a couple results that I'm too lazy to sift through

Pretty big gap between "excellent" and "shit".
Is a ginger like me worth living?

don't you shills get Trump is playing 4D chess

BBRRRAAPPPPPfFFFFFppPFFPPPPPP

You got it all wrong buddy...we need to focus on CONGRESS...they are the next step. That should be 100% our focus...fuck all this silly shareblue/media games...its all a distraction...Congress makes the laws, and the laws need to be changed...why hasnt congress done anything yet? They make it a law and silly judges in guam cant overturn it so easy.

That's part of it yes. Notice how I say GOP KEKS and DNC KEKS? That's congress.

#6 I have a huge fetish for tall women.

Cuckolding was common in nord culture. Warriors would sleep with each others' wives and leave their sword outside a door as a sign that they a man other than the husband was in there with the wife. Just look at norse mythology. Full of tranny shapeshifters and sexual deviants. Loki turned into a fucking horse and fucked a steed and gave birth to Sleipnir, which Odin "rode". Just listen to this fucking shit, it's all garbage! This is the degenerate shit they believed in and worshiped. The nords were human trash, they always were. It's little wonder why they're so receptive to progressive, degenerate bullshit like the stuff that's going on today. The Christian right was correct to call out the fact that gay marriage would open the gates to degeneracy and that's because of nordic whites.

I will concede, maybe they have the capacity to be intelligent, as much as any other white. But it's in the same way that Lucifer is intelligent, only for the sake of causing evil and perverting this world no matter the alleged reason. It's same in the way tech now is full of progressive liberals who once pushed for gay rights and now push for transgender rights and are starting to push for acceptance of pedophilia and use technology to promote it. It's certainly true that the Jews peddle this stuff and fund it, but it is only done by working hand in hand with nords.

You should know your place and repent.