Time to give up

your cartoon frog couldn't save an innocent man who tried to help the country

your cartoon frog couldn't help the fact that the media is ganging up on your president

your cartoon frog will not prepare your president for the media-influenced indictment, trial and sentencing and it certainly wont help pence, manafort, flynn, ryan, or any of the other colluders

no matter how many doubles or triples you roll, no matter how many pepe memes you make, no matter how many people you call shareblue, nothing will change

nothing

give it the fuck up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doubles and trump will win

No it's funny

kek has spoken.

turns out op is a fag as per usual.

Seth Rich

check

>give it the fuck up
It cost us exactly nothing to do this so... no.

Also, the data mining is to good to stop now.

Kek couldn't save Seth Rich from the Clintons.

Include me in the screenshot

Then why are you upset? If Sup Forums didn't have influence you wouldn't be here trying to influence Sup Forums.

A whole lotta Seth Rich was murdered because he leaked the DNC emails to WikiLeaks subversion going on around here tonight.

Kek required a sacrifice.

THE DNC MURDERED SETH RICH AND IT WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN OR FORGIVEN. THE DNC WILL BE TORN TO RUBBLE. ALL YOUR SHILL CHECK MASTERS WILL BE IN JAIL AND YOU'LL HAVE TO SHITPOST FOR FREE, WHICH YOU WON'T, BECAUSE YOU COULD CARE LESS.

SETH RICH WAS A PATRIOT AND HIS MURDER WILL BRING DOWN YOUR ENTIRE, CORRUPT, SUBVERSIVE ORGANIZATION(S).

Any shitlibs wanna put their money where their mouth is and bet if drumpf gets out of office by august? I wanna put up 100.

fpbp

Get fucked shill

You were cheering for Comey getting fired until Colbert told you to stfu.

Has a point right here. Also, sage this shill thread to the ground.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>btfo by kek in the first post
How will OP ever recover?

Comey was a weasle who helped ruin the election for Hillary out of his own incompetence, despite his best eforts at being a good boy shill.

It feels good knowing you pathetic faggots will still be be crying and wasting your time posting shit like this in eight years when Trump is still president. Now get off my board. I come here to be entertained not bored by fake news. Although your whining and faggoty butt hurt does make me happy.

Praise him.

What will the President be indicted for? Certainly not obstruction of justice, if that's what you're thinking. That would require Comey to report the crime to DoJ when it happened. He didn't.

Ok, Sup Forums, I've been on Sup Forums for 7 years now, and I know defeat when I see it. It's time to admit we all fucked up by voting and memeing for Donald J. Drumpf. The kikes and globalists have won either way like the slippery, tricksy people that they are. Not even all the memes in the world can save him, POTUS is getting smashed in his orange face with from the bombardment from the respected media right now and US congress. Asked FBI Dir. if he was under investigation 3 times, asked FBI Dir. to arrest journalists, asked FBI Dir. to stop investigating Flynn's obvious Russian puppetry, and the list goes on forever.

I supported Trump for 2 years now, but it's time to admit we can't let him get away with Treason... It's time to cut him down with a large Sickle like the disease infested tall poppy that he is

>nothing will change
except, you know, we made donald j trump president

sage this thread

replying for screenshot fame

>guys just plz give up
>plz
oh no you dont faggot
i never get tired of shitting in your threads
and i never will.

Showing off an old get

Kek has spoken.
Let us not give false credence to faggot OPs shilling.
PRAISE HIM!

your cartoon frog will not prepare your president for the media-influenced indictment, trial and sentencing and it certainly wont help pence, manafort, flynn, ryan, or any of the other colluders

But my assault rifles can. The day of the rope is coming leftist scum.

fpbp

Sorry op, you're just chill enough.

filtered :^)

*not chill

I'd rather kill myself than give up, this stupid shit is the most fun I've ever had.

Also why would you tell us to give up unless you were losing?

Le pen victory confirmed

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

OH SHIT I'M FEELING IT

Fuck off normie

Can we get a list of people Sup Forums failed to save?
milo yiannopoulos is on that list for sure.

shills BTFO

PRAISE KEK

I won't admit defeat.

Say what you want about the Tangerine leader, bu no one it's accusing him of killing someone.

THE BLACKPILL

KIKEKEK DETECTED

fuck is it election year all over again?!??!

so sleepy...geez what time is it...

pillow is so soft...*Yawn*

bed time

sleepy sleep sleep sleep sleepy sleep

BAN THIS FAGGOT

Do you really think Trump is the end of the anti-establishment movement? Do you really believe that? There will be another Bernie Sanders and another Donald Trump in the next election. No one will accept CIA rule any more, we're fucking tired of it. You niggers ruined our country, fuck off. There will be no more Obamas. No more Bushes. No more Clintons. You're done.

HOLY FUCK CUMEY BTFO

Praise Kek!

kys kike

Sharia Blue is now working overtime on this site. I've never seen so many commie shills in my life. Truth is every single unelected bureaucrat in Washington deserves to be fired and should have been fired by now. These people have been corrupting the system, raping the middle class. The fact that they're attempting a soft coup actually gives me more confidence in Trump.

SLIDE THREAD: Seth Rich is real story.

Praise!