Trump is a blatantly obvious Zionist neocon Jewish lapdog

>Trump is a blatantly obvious Zionist neocon Jewish lapdog
>Sup Forums has been taken over by naive retards from r/the_donald who blindly worship Trump, love Jews and promote Civic Nationalism
>Europe is STILL being flooded with shitskins who reproduce thrice as fast as white people do
>The media is COMPLETELY controlled by Jews and anti-white leftists
>Countless white women are getting their vaginas culturally enriched each day, either forcefully or by their own choice
>The only political parties who claim to oppose mass immigration and have a chance at gaining power are at best Civic Nationalists who support Israel and strongly oppose anti-semitism (as with Geert Wilders' and Le Pen's parties, the Sweden Democrats, etc)
>Defending white interests, denying the Holocaust or making anti-semitic statements can get you thrown in jail in most Western European countries
>Most white people STILL think nationalism is evil and that Hitler was a homocidal monster who systematically murdered 6 million Jews
>Telling the truth about Jews and their anti-white agenda, Hitler, WW2 and white genocide will make you a social outcast

It's fucking hopeless. Tell me why I shouldn't stop caring about all of this and just give up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get fucked shill.

she's half chink, right?

Seth Rich was murdered because he leaked the DNC emails to WikiLeaks.

Even if that was my intention, there are plenty of other slide threads who are much more obvious, which leads me to the conclusion that you're the shill.

The lucky ones are those naive retards who have managed to convince themselves this is some white might timeline where everything is going to work out. I envy them, not seeing doomsday until it is too late is far better than seeing it now and being powerless to do anything.

I don't think so, doesn't look like it.

Yeah. Knowing the truth is a curse.

hm ok then she's probably half finn :D

>Trump is a blatantly obvious Zionist neocon Jewish lapdog
please tell me, how mad are you about the reporting on Seth Rich's murder?

Damn, we missed the hillary ride! What an opportunity lost!

>:D
See pic.
Spam is against the rules.

>half or more of Sup Forums is so new they'll fall for this obvious kike D&C thread

Sage.

Master and Servant

>yes goyim quit and do nothing
go fuck yourself. i came down here from cripplechan just to pasta the following over the shills because all defiance against the kikes matters
SAGE

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

As if Sup Forums could get any more divided. You're a fucking moron.

back to r/cuckold with you faggot. you have a bull to prep

>supporting any politician ever
>actually voted

JUST

>trump is a neocon
>trump betrayed israel by giving russia intel on isis

It really isn't divided. It's a bunch of shills spamming threads, and a few regular anons doing it the only reason that matter. Sup Forums just wanted something to get in a tizzy about because it's fun. I haven't created OC for weeks but I've made 3 things already tonight. Plus if we turn out to be right, it just makes the proposition sweeter.

Trump was always a pawn in our schemes. A tool to shift the overton window at worst, and he did that job nicely, and if he follows through with any of his other promises all the better.

I only just stopped caring. Feels kinda good, actually — like this weight was lifted from my shoulders. It's kind of fun watching the world stumble in it's own footsteps, doomed forever to repeat it's mistakes. It's hard to be happy though when I have nothing to live for: I don't plan on getting married, I would love to be a father but am unwilling to knock a modern woman up, let alone raise kids in this clusterfuck of a nigger infested society we have now.
And right on cue here come the plebbit faggots calling this a slide thread and us shills kek.

Yeah I've noticed a lot of shills around here as well
posting slide threads and things like
>Why don't you guys like jews?
>Based black guy!
>Hail trump!
etc etc etc

Oh hello Trumptard. How's that "muh Seth Rich" damage control thread doing?

I wish I could stop caring.

KING TRUMP!