So how many of you are gonna kill yourself after he's impeached?

So how many of you are gonna kill yourself after he's impeached?

I never cared for him as a person. He's just a tool against the Left.

>kill yourself
with mike "watt a faggot" pence as My President? I don't think so

lurk more dipshit. no one but plebbit fagapedes still likes trump here.

Revolution is about killing oneself.

It will just be the Day Sup Forums has always waited for.

Hopefully all of them. Imagine the Troll Farm in Russia filled with recently suicided Russotrash.

lol muh trump is a neo con

go back to soros and tell him you FAILED

Fool, this was the last step before uprising. No one is going to kill themselves.

So does Sup Forums embrace Mike 'electrocute the gay away' as a better option?

Is America First still the way?

He's seems more Dubya Indiana version.

He'll resign before he's impeached and then the left can REEEEEE about President Pence until they're all rounded up and gassed. It's amusing how they think this will all be over once they drive Trump from office. No, my dear sweet faggots, it's only just begun.

So how many of you are gonna kill after he's impeached?

Hillary is that you nigger?

I work for Jared Kushner, I'll let him know to tell his boss

He is though. He's been acting exactly like one.

>they keep blaming the media boogeyman
Right, because every single negative thing the media reports about Trump is made up, and Trump is an infallible god.

Who honestly believes this shit? How retarded and/or indoctrinated do you have to be?

I'll be using my most sadistic shaming tactics on all forms of social media- i'll hope for 3

I like Pence more tbqhwyds

That letter is a load of lip-service denial shite, trump is a knob head and his cabinet is nepotistic clique

>Drain the swamp, get into the trenches

Fuck off

traditionalism is over. The communication age guaranteed that. you can always join Daesh

Didn't know shareblue hired aussies. Where can I sign up and how much do I get paid?

No one is going to rise up. They will type angry messages on Reddit and here and then move on to the next meme

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

>SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE
SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE

Clearly right from Bannon's mouth. It even reads like a Breitbart article.

It's far more likely that Seth Rich was murdered by conservative FBI or CIA, after one of them leaked the docs to wikileaks.

The idea that Hilldog had him murdered is pretty absurd. The possibility that the FBI obtained the server and didn't release the emails until someone leaked internally is way more plausible.

Those people made sure the man who knew the leaker didn't live to tell the tale.

>Getting hopes up over redundant ramblings of trump getting "impeached".

>Realizes that trump will never be impeached now that republicans hold most of the positions in the house.

>Goes back to liberal echo chamber to bitch and complain about how the patriarchy made your buttplug arrive late in the mail.

S A G E

HRRRNNNGGHHH SHILLLLLLS HRRRNNNNNNGH. fuck up idiots. trump fucked us, time to deal with the reality of it and move on. at this point i cant even see clinton being any worse than the turbokike we have now

If I get doubles then all the shills in this thread will beg for death within the next 4 months.

>replacing (((Blumpf))) with an even better goy
Besides the memes, pence is your typical neocon Israel first cuck.

Is it degenerate to masturbate to a painting of a schizophrenic jailbait savior of France?

Seriously? Who would check out before watching the rednecks revolt. It will be a grand happening.

>Besides the memes, pence is your typical neocon Israel first cuck.
and trump isnt?
>saging with a pic
back to plebbit

Are you kidding? This is great. If Trump is removed from office over this or some other bullshit then Americans will have undeniable proof that our democracy is nothing but a total scam. Start building guillotines.

>Bernie the communist jew is Batman

Nice try Bernfags. Donald Trump is literally the real life Bruce Wayne.

no, she's my /his/ waifu. no shame

>go back to soros
You first

You can't kill yourself if Trump is not impeached.

>not lurk moar
Nice try shill. As long as lefty butt hurt, (((media))) butthurt, and this new anti-Israel rhetoric continues, trump is our guy!

Keep holding your breath!

I'm on board. I'd ideally like to see 10 years of chaos, Paul Ryan gets a sex change to get reelected into a meaningless position, and lynch mobs return on a class level. And then somewhere out of the misery sense is restored.

Even if he's impeached, even if he implemented every single one of Hillary's policies, Hillary still lost. And that's enough.

That is ideally what you'll be doing hanging in a broom closet in your mother's basement. She probably won't notice for a few days... the funeral will be quick and afterwards people will have a sigh of relief.

Sweet. The crazy ones are the best in bed anyway.

>mfw Sup Forumstards have already dumped Trump as a person and have accepted Pence as their president

No fuck's given about Hillary policies. I, as a decent american atheist, didn't want to see the epitome of american gluttony, greed, and manipulation be praised and raised on high as a messiah. This shit country i live in literally elected a deity to capitalism, and it was just a fucking sham in the end.

>mfw

>people actually think he's not gonna get impeached

As much as I hate to say this, the shilling is too damn strong that I don't even know if he can stop it. If you google his name right now, you can see just how much they're trying to slander his name every way possible and they're already talking about the next Election. He was stupid enough to put fuel in the fire by firing Comey.

I know this is a slide/troll thread, but if you genuinely want to push people to suicide you have to realize that many of us just don't view suicide as an option.
When leftists claim that Trump supporters will kill themselves, they betray their own desperate feelings about life. It's projection at its most raw and it's extremely telling how self hating many on the left really are.

So just do it man, just kill yourself, it's all pointless anyway right? Why sit through 8 years of "Drumpf"? Just end it. Life is meaningless anyway. Help white genocide and be a martyr for your cause. People will surely care about you and your message if you just kill yourself after writing a sincerely heartfelt manifesto.

It's pretty simple if Trump actually has tapes of Comey saying something contrary to what he wrote in his memos, it's going to be Nov 8th again. Otherwise, Trump is fucked. Think back to Nov 7th and how much shilling there was, the general atmosphere and gloating. Doesn't it seem familiar?

There's a lot of viable theories out there, and the Comey impulse firing shattered a few good conspiracies such as:
>Paul Ryan wanted AHCA to fail
>Moves on to tax reform
>Comey delivers killing blow after the businesses get their break
>Pence is the new Gerald Ford
>Ryan 2020 confirmed

But alas, Trump splooged too soon.

>tfw you realize people care more about saving their country than about making their own bad feelings go away

As many people that killed themselves after bill Clinton was impeached.
Also he won't be impeached
And you're a faggot

Y'know, I don't own a gun for that reason. Grew up with them, have a good shot. But I really think i'd ponder blowing my brains out or someone else's far too often.

I hope there's enough delusional trump worshipers who are in the same boat, and I would love to rock their sinking ship.

Rephrase that OP. "How many of you are going to kill leftists after he is impeached?" That is the correct question.

It's almost like the Leaf understand that life is not about serving the self or something. Wise leaf.

Nice try shill. You aren't fooling anyone.

Wait a sec.. this is actually a pol meme, that the political losers want to kill themselves. It originated with them and it's now being turned against the right. Wouldn't your argument prove that the right have fragile egos and want to suicide when they're losing?

>Who honestly believes this shit? How retarded and/or indoctrinated do you have to be?

saying that shit rustles jimmies

Are you pretending I wouldn't be elated with a president who would shock all the faggots straight?

You know, a tie is a really good noose. You don't need a gun.
Don't want your face blown off by a gun anyway. You want people to see your face when they're at your funeral right? Really drive home that you're dead. Really get them crying and missing you. Maybe they'll even read your manifesto, might push a few to REALLY listen to what you wrote for once if they can look at your face in a casket.

i won't kill myself, but i'll be deeply depressed

The best memes are based in reality, kiddo.

get off Sup Forums, ahmed.

This famayylmaos, I voted Trump because he was the Chaos Candidate. Having the government implode as a result of his election is fine with me.

>Pol is a single person.
>Pol represents all right wingers.
Kys

Looking at the way Trump is handling each situation passive aggressively, I feel as if he doesn't want to be President. maybe that's just fake news and whatnot, but in some pictures it looks like he just saw something he didn't want to see.

Aesthetics are for the simple minded. But i was more speaking to why i don't have a gun, not why i haven't killed myself.

>Sees tie
I think about looking nice
>Sees handgun
I could shoot the person right next to me then myself

When you put it that way, it really doesn't sound to bad.

Let's drive this truck into a fucking wall.

>HONK
>HONK
>HONK

Trump didn't murder anyone or have a pedophile ring.

(((This thread)))

Out of Chaos comes order. Kek brings habbenings to those who check his digits

Using a gun to kill someone and then yourself is counter productive though. You don't believe anything matters anyway, except for maybe what people think of you right? We all care about that, even if it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Leaves a better impression if someone martyrs themself rather than killing someone before hand. It's easier to sympathize with a suicide rather than a murderer.
Hang yourself and you leave a morbid, somewhat artistic display for the person that finds you to behold (something they won't soon forget). Funeral home can still clean you up real nice and get those people who come to see your body in the feels.

Naa.. civil war will break out. And we will will destroy our corrupt government.Take the heads of the oppressors and the people who support them..

like you,faggot.

Im still mad about Syria, but the way the media is shitting itself right now, I have an intense urge to support the underdog again

Dude, i got it. I'll just leave this at my feet.

Maybe you can start a trend. Write something about feeling betrayed by Trump and then kill yourself. Buzz feed will give you front page and push your narrative. Heck I'll help, kill yourself and I'll send them the story. Just hurry up and kys

Seth Rich
Nigger.

The fuck new zealand.

We stopped shilling a while ago.

Very modern art. I'd look at your picture on bestgore. Don't let us down user.

Joan of Arc is too pure. She is only for hug, not fug

go ahead and impeach him, we just accelerate towards fascism even faster than before

>8 years
At this rate it will be a miracle if he makes it to 8 months, he can barely go 8 hours without putting his foot in his mouth

>we
Fuck off abo and keep enjoying your socialized healthcare- this is america's fight.

You're already 3 inched deep throating Pres Xi's cock which is all of it- you've chosen your own path.

he wont be lmfao

screenshotted, i will post this in 3 years and 280 more days when his term is up

Where in the constitution does it say presidents can be removed form office for "putting foot in mouth"

Democracy is already a scam

The majority of americans voted for Hillary but Trump still became president.

So installing an even more hardcore neocon is a better solution?

Even if he got impeached, which is nearly impossible, nobody has ever been removed from office.

Are you going to kill yourself when you continue to be wrong until 2020 and then lose again and Trump is president AGAIN?

I love how everyone thinks pence will be pres despite collusion with russia charges will reverse everything trump ever did. Orrin hatch is supposedly already receiving security breifings. Indictments already went out.

In pic related.
DUH!

>Where in the constitution does it say presidents can be removed form office for "putting foot in mouth"
If it was Trump wouldn't have lasted a week, that's not what I was implying anyway so that your fallacy and go back to /ptg/ where you can delude each other in peace

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Trump is not getting impeached its incredibly difficult to do in the USA so unless there are actual felonies flying around its not going to happen.

ANd even if it did the chances of him being removed from office are virtually nill

Hell I think impeachment would help Trump honestly then what will the democrats do for the rest of his term, they already got their impeachment lol.

They are fucked

Oh, now he wants to talk abour Steve Bannon. Where is the kike son in law?

youre right hell just sit in the oval office chair and refuse to move and theyll have no choice but to keep listening to him!!

If Trump gets impeached then the right's guns won't be pointed at themselves. Trump is the last hope of a free America. True Americans won't give up that fight when there is blood pumping in their veins.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure"

pence == lbj would be more truthy

also this letter sent out by trumps reelction campaign constitutes seditious conspiracy
just another charge to add to the pile

LEFTIST HUMOR, FOLKS