Australians explain yourself, please tell me this is fake

Australians explain yourself, please tell me this is fake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82x9pzHkHK4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28447363
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-05/australia-wins-landmark-wto-tobacco-packaging-case/8498750
baka.com.au/national/ecigarette-retailers-fined-over-false-claims-to-customers-20170508-gw06zr.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

smoking does all those things though, i dunno why you want australia to tell you it doesn't

It's real, we have them here too. If you fell for the nicotine Jew you're a fucking mong

we have those here

Smoking is degenerate though, this is the best way without the government enforcing itself onto the citizens of australia.

I would take smoking harms unborn babies cigarettes since I can't get pregnant

Canada has been doing similar shit since I was a kid. Not as intense but still pretty fucked up images. They don't even display cigarettes in cases, anymore. Just a board with prices and the clerk has to open up a cupboard to grab your cigarettes.

>2017
>Not vaping

Fucking cavemen

>Forcing store clerks to read the text on top of every single box of cigarettes they handle instead of conveniently looking at the packaging color/design

They do this in Canada too. When I used to smoke I'd ask the clerk to give me one without the dying baby please!

can i see your fedora collection ? alpaca-shagger.

if they used more attractive packaging, sales would probably improve

Do you still exist? I thought Argies genocide your entire species.

Hey, I see Bryan
BRYAN!!! WHAT ARE YA DPING MATE.

CIGGYBUT BRAIN.

OI GIVE US YOUR LIGHTER, STOP POCKETING ME LIGHTER!

No but seriously. Us smokers get desensitized to it. They should bring out news ones, we all know them now.

That's hilarious, the interaction between the person selling and buying must be awkward

Is this why people vape now? Jesus christ how can people still buy the smokes? That is terrifying. Imagine having your kid see that.

They can not even show the boxes now they have to be covered

We should put graphic images of results of using any legal product in large quantities right on the box.

pic related: too much salt. Slap that on your Morton.

Nah that pic is definitely fake.

It's very much illegal to not have flaps/a door covering the tobacco that need to open when someone asks for something.

Not really. I usually ask for Bryan or the baby. It's kind-of a joke over here.

Keep sucking robot dick, futureman.

Do you have a favorite pack?

Smoking increased chance of developing cancer by 1% over genetic predisposition already present in individuals.

Bryan. Everyone loves Bryan.

And fuck Winfield. Benson and Hedges is the shot.

The cashier is also supposed to read a list of side effects before completing the transaction with someone buying cigs. Not joking, look it up. Australia IS RETARDED.

This.

>post yfw every guy asks "can i get the pack with the dead babies on it"

This should be done to alcoholic drinks too

Only degenerates regularly smoke. A cigar twice a year is acceptable

Do their happy meals have photos of kidney stones on them?

Not true.

Never had that happen im gonna ask the shop clerk for a show now

In the People's Democratic Republic of Australia the state protects us from making the wrong choices.

Smokers are fucking assholes, I realized this in my first job at a grocery store when I'd be asked to help cashier desk and grab cigarettes people requested. Because there were like 20 different brands with 2 or 3 types of cigarettes for each brand and me being 16 I didn't know what the fuck people were talking about with menthols and shit, they'd get physically angry and slap the cartons out of my hands and bang on the counter if I pointed at the wrong pack. Worse than niggers.

Only fags smoke

We have these here and in a lot of other countries, smokers don't give a fuck, neither anyone really but since smoking is degenerate i don't really oppose it

Every country I've been to has that shit.

I agree with this. Show fucked up mutilated bodies from drunk driving crashes, fucked up livers, something about alcoholism ruining peoples' perception of your existence.

Fake and gay

I hope they realize they're making cigarettes metal as fuck. Like seriously I want to go there and collect them all now.

thats almost any other country beside u.s.a

learn yur job faggot

Tongue cancer looks like flavor country, i'll go with those please.

This shit is fucked. Cigarettes should be left alone just like any other product slightly harmful. Free market yo.

all of that smoking = cancer propaganda is based on Nazi Science.

You're not gonna believe Nazi Science, are you, Sup Forums ?

this will just desensitize people to gore

They are also allowed to slap you or spit in your face if I remember right.
also a snarky comment if its not personal.
"hope you get lung cancer" etc
The smoking packaging in NZ is pretty bad but Australia seems to have it the worst.

wholeheartedly agree and i live in another country
nah piss off with your special snowflake brands that taste as much as ass as the other 20

>171cm
lol manlet

Because TV shows like Walking Dead, Westworld, and Game of Thrones aren't gory as fuck and easily watchable by anyone at any time.

Sage this shit and pay no attention. Where the fuck are the mods today?

with all the drumpf btfo threads you come to bitch about one that isnt?
>a fucking leaf

wow. I used smoke. quit cold turkey about year and half ago. miss it. but never saw what you described, i was always please and ty, didn't have what i was after no big deal take second best option! but at my worst I smoked a pack every 2-3 days.

it actually works.. kinda
>working cashier at a supermarket when 17
>soccer mum wants a packet of cancer sticks
>asks for one without gross picture
>sorry maam, i have to give you the one at the front otherwise the stock wont get rotated and we will have to put the prices up to compensate
>"how fucking dare you i dont want to look at a picture of a dead fucking baby where is your supervisor"
>brother is manager who got me the job comes over and berates her on saying im just doing my job and if she doesn't like it she can go to the service station and pay twice as much for it.
>"ah i guess i wont smoke as much this week"

It is sorta fake, if you were a customer in a shop all those durries would be out of sight in a cupboard.
When you ask for a certain brand unless the shop attendant knows exactly where said brand is, they have to read every packet until they find your brand.

Why do you miss smelling like a chemically piss covered dog turd?

>what is a proxy
>what is a slide thread

I'll take you must be new here for 300 alex.

My mates and I call those ones winners.

Its better for society. Smoking serves no purpose in society and only goes to give money to the (((tobacco companies))).

As someone else pointed out, smokers are the worse. They're like niggers. I work at a supermarket and the amount of people who will get physically angry if they have to wait more than one minute before they get served their cancer sticks is amazing.

Smoking is a gigantic red flag for both women and men.

> unborn babies
> Implying they are human beings and it's morally wrong to harm them inside their mother's womb
Where are the stronk & independant feminists when you need them ?

Lol I'm a man and I'd buy the defected baby ones just for the keks

If smoking wasn't good for you, why is it so cool? Answer me that

I actually have no problem with this.

In all honesty if I ran a country I would keep taxes on smoking so high that most people would be forced to quit.

Smell never bothered me. Even before i took up smoking, didn't bother me. Some people have more sensitive noses. *shrug*
Now if it did actually smell like that as you described......then there would be more problems.

Government says smoking is bad, ok heres this new safe thing called a vape. Its 95% less dangerous.
Errmmm emmm thata dangerous too.
Why?
Because ermm umm, look at this meme, it says ita gay lol
Lol vaping is gay ima smoke inatead
Mfw

its illegal for an under age person to sell smokes. youre lucky you and your store didnt get fined

But vaping is gay

>taxes
Just promotes black markets when you get too high.
Mafia shit.

We're so based we have gore on our ciggy packs

>new safe thing called a vape. Its 95% less dangerous.
Ayy lmao
Faggots who still fill their lungs with random smoke get what they deserve

>that's dangerous, too
It really isn't all that dangerous. And yeah it looks fucking gay, but it beats the fuck out of cigarettes. Governments are just pissed because they're too lazy to come up with a logical way to regulate it/tax it.

Done here, hoodrats just use all of their gibs to get a local bootleg Marlboro with the weaker of her niglets being cannibalized by the other 9
Just unironically do something like this but subtle and it'll work youtube.com/watch?v=82x9pzHkHK4

>smoking harms unborn babies
>on demand taxpayer funded abortion

Fuck off health shills.

I prefer smoking because it's more like smoking.

desu only cigars and pipe tobacco could ever do such things but then again most people barely pack a pipe more than twice a week or smoke a cigar once a week so the problem is volume AND source

Why not just buy a cigarette case?

the thing is is that its harming you and to a lesser but statistically significant degree everyone around you. Plus it costs the state a ton of money. Doing it this way has several benefits:

1. Unlike a prohibition it doesn't create a market for organized crime.

2. uniform packaging drives down start and retention for smokers. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28447363

3. Scare em strait school of though gets to have their horrible little jollys dong something other then misinforming children.

4. This adds up to magnify the trend pushing tobacco use out of public acceptance and thus drive down government expenditures and general opportunity cost of cancer sticks.

The us just dosen't have the balls to stand up to lobbyists except when they blatantly push it towards kids.

If smoking causes cancer why don't people smoke few times a day to build an tolerance to cancer

>pack of jps 20 blues
>cheers

not hard

>guns are illegal
>half the vidya market is closed behind curtains and the other half censored 'till they look like bar codes
>this is okay, though lol

Go be a filthy addict somewhere else.

God that pisses me off.
I fucking hate social engineering.

Is Queensland any good or is all of Australia cucked and browned beyond hope?

Australia can turn anything into bants

no joe
isn't fake

Yeah, because rarely being s filthy piece of shit is somehow better than doing it often. What a retarded thing to say.

maoris and asians

and in the country it's meth heads and cops

JOE ROGAN FAN

I know and I fucking hate it. How am I supposed to know what brands they have?

>maoris and asians
>and in the country it's meth heads and cops

is there any place in the country where you can escape this?

and weed

Joeman

hey man, ever been into an oncology/haematology ward?
I was in there for chemo and stem cell transplant for my leukemia.
You walk around and see these cunts in these rooms who literally look like death to find out they have lung cancer from overhearing the nurses when they do their shift changeover.
If you had to see one of these wards before you ever had a cigarette, no cunt would ever smoke.

pack your own you dirty nigger.

if your addicted to alchol then you might as well brew your own to save the cash and same goes with tobacco.

Both illegal

Not addicted, I smoke a pack a month and I want to try all the different brands but I can't fucking see them.

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-05/australia-wins-landmark-wto-tobacco-packaging-case/8498750

The whole economic world agrees my friend.

Vaping has carcinogens.
baka.com.au/national/ecigarette-retailers-fined-over-false-claims-to-customers-20170508-gw06zr.html

Australia is merely leading the world, my friend.

it literally says the brands they have on the price board above the cigarette shelves. I live in the United States and I know this.

i get your tobbacco import ban and anti chop chops for home grown

but how can they make homebrewing alchol illegal when all you need is sugar, yeast, and juice/flavoring ?

Better than any other country.

If you can find a country less cucked or blacked than us, I'll personally buy you a beer mate.