Why are you homophobic, Sup Forums? Gay people do nothing that hurts you

Why are you homophobic, Sup Forums? Gay people do nothing that hurts you.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/
photos-biron.com/folsom11/index0.html
zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/
zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2015/
discord.gg/J2nNw
discord.gg/SQTn5
newnownext.com/19-republican-politicians-brought-down-by-big-gay-sex-scandals/12/2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

something something degeneracy

there I summed up the Sup Forums argument against homosexuality

Harm-based morality is one of the worst things produced by postmodernist philosophy desu.

I've lived with a gay nigger, I know what you fags are all about. You need the zyklon ASAP

Homosexuality is a self destructive, dangerous and degenerate mental illness promoted and normalized by the Jewish elite and the Jewish controlled media to the detriment of the White race, White culture and White traditions.

As long as you aren't a promiscuous, overly flamboyant type, keeping it healthy and monogamous then it's fine by me

They corrupt the youth by normalizing a culture of degeneracy thereby helping to perpetuate the destruction of the nuclear family and the breakdown of community. They all need to be gassed.

There's a difference between gay men and faggots just like there's a difference between niggers and decent black folk.

Seth Rich

I'm not. Homophobia is for Bible-thumpers and idiots that call eachother "gay" and "fag".

NO ONE UNDER 18 ALLOWED TO ATTEND PRIDE PARADES.

>impplies fear
I deal with them every day in my professional life. I fucking hate them and find them disgusting and beyond redemption. But I don't fear them.

Theyre extremely harmful.In a public health sense, in a social decency sense, in a social order sense. If they would shut the fuck up entirely about their sexuality and not act like your picture, then...

,,,nah I'd still want them electrocuted. But maybe society itself would begin to function better.

Oh, and stop raping children, fags.

His name was Seth Rich. Sage.

So you guys are not only homophobes, but also autistic? There seems to be a correlation here.

>So you guys are not only homophobes
Notice how you faggot lovers don't actually have an argument as to why we should support, condone, accept or normalize faggotry?

You just scream "HOMOPHOBE!" at anyone that doesn't swallow your aids ridden load.

They in fact teach kids this nonsense and it's creating more gays and mentally ill transgendered, I used to be neutral on the subject but I can't ignore the reality, you fags had it all and it wasn't enough you had to keep pushing.

News flash user. It's not the faggots that are pushing homosexuality on White civilization. It's the kikes.

>homophobic
>phobia
>irrational fear

Why do people keep thinking its a phobia

>Why do people keep thinking its a phobia
Because to the anti-Whites, everything boils down to feelings.

The facts prove the dangers of faggotry so the anti-Whites rely on their feelings to support it.

Thus, if you don't support faggotry, they believe it's not because of rational thought, it's because you "fear" them.

>facts prove the dangers of faggotry
ahahaha what facts?
Don't post some biased infograph either, that's just desperation

>ahahaha what facts?
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

inb4 you dismiss the facts out of hand. (it's okay. we both know that's exactly what you'll do)

>Don't post some biased infograph either,
Why? Because it would prove you wrong?
Also, there is literally nothing wrong with bias.

> that's just desperation
Said the faggot lover that STILL hasn't given an explanation as to why anyone should support, condone, accept or normalize faggotry.

harmless

fucking disgusting

>Homosexuality is a self-destructive and dangerous mental illness, promoted and normalized in White countries by the Jewish elite and the Jewish-controlled media to the detriment of the White race, White traditions and White culture.

Alright I'm done, you guys are hilarious

Folsom Street Fair 2007
zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/

Folsom Street Fair 2010-2013
photos-biron.com/folsom11/index0.html

Up Your Alley 2008
zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/

Up Your Alley Fair 2015
zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2015/

It's shit like this. Why should I every be made to think this is ok ?

>Alright I'm done,
Yeah, I didn't think you had any argument against us.

> you guys are hilarious
But faggot lover...I'm telling the truth.

Not true they hurt my eyes.

>Why should I every be made to think this is ok ?
Because you're a "bigot", "intolerant", and a "homophobe" if you don't.

And in the event we run out of gas, they should be drug to death down a gravel road. Fag drag ftw.

You can be gay. Just don't be a faggot.

Meant to quote: I really should consider killing myself.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/J2nNw

that's it's okay to do things that Trump does to Ivanka.

Sup Forums doesnt have a coherent argument against it. They have stereotypes, but no real arguments.

I don't like steamed broccoli.
I am not afraid of steamed broccoli.

Not a phobia. Thank you.

>You can be gay.
No. That's your Jewish indoctrination talking.

Faggots do not contribute to White society. They should be treated in a mental hospital, not accepted or normalized.

slide thread
name was seth rich

>Sup Forums doesnt have a coherent argument against it.
Homosexuality is a self destructive, dangerous and degenerate mental illness promoted and normalized by the Jewish elite and the Jewish controlled media to the detriment of the White race, White culture and White traditions.

>but no real arguments.
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

It's them fucking flamboyantly ramming their shit down our throats everyday that needs to stop.

IF YOU WANT US TO STOP 'CARING' IF THEY ARE GAY OR NOT, JUST FUCKING STOP SHOVING YOUR TINY COCK'S ON DISPLAY DOWN OUR THROATS

>IF YOU WANT US TO STOP 'CARING' IF THEY ARE GAY OR NOT, JUST FUCKING STOP SHOVING YOUR TINY COCK'S ON DISPLAY DOWN OUR THROATS
But then they wouldn't be faggots and couldn't indoctrinate your children.

Seconded

Does anybody know wether or not there's a number we can call to have faggots rounded up and electrocuted by Mike Pence's people, kinda like how ICE is to smelly beaners?

They do things that hurts society. This is much worse.

>But then they wouldn't be faggots and couldn't indoctrinate your children.
This is mainly the idea.
They are not a race, or a species, if it was as they say "born that way" then it would be something imprinted on their genes, which by the very nature of homosexuality would have been bred out of the code long ago.
The fact is, to maintain their degeneracy and keep the flow of young male ass filling their ranks, the indoctrination must continue. This is why we must do everything in our power to stop it.

Because gays cant stfu about being gay and keep bringing it up

Exactly my argument. Its not the act of homosexualitythat annoys me. its the gays that annoy me

Would've figured that the Jews using it to destroy White society would annoy you.

What would happen if we shipped all gays of one sex out to an island? How many generations would they last?

Based leafbro

speak for yourself faggot

found the jew

Not exactly.

Faggots are creepy as fuck, degenerate as fuck, and gross as fuck.

I know 3 fags who have AIDS and literally don't care that they have it or expose others to it. I mean, if you honestly value your life so little, then fuck it, just kill yourself.

Not homophobic. Not afraid of people who are the same. Heterophobic, afraid of the opposite, such as fags. Seriously tho, the inability to reproduce is a huge national security threat. good luck with your artificial wombs and degenerate science tho.

1) The kids should not have been allowed at the event if it was an over 18 only event.

2) The dog people should have been told to leave if it was an all ages event.

this

its a floodgate.
gays now, trannies later, fatties after that, pedos next...it never ends.
sorry but somebody has to take the hit. and its not the majority.

They're not gay, they're pedophiles, big differents. Normal gays want all pedophiles killed anyway.

>gays now, trannies later, fatties after that, pedos next...it never ends.
They're already starting to normalize bestiality and pedophilia.

Imagine how how bad it's going to be in another 25 years unless Whites rise up and finally stop this Jewish subversion of White culture.

Try to QUIT masturbating and find out why. I think people just don't trust those that are SO easily controlled by sex. How is that any different than a nigger? I could never let Hollywood decide my own beliefs or identity. I could never be a follower and lacky like fags are.

They're a sad symptom of a sick society, like the handicapped stepping outside into the able man's sunlight.

I've got no problem with gay people. Most that I have known have been nice people. Flaming loud mouthed faggots on the other hand piss everyone off, including other gay people.

>They're not gay, they're pedophiles, big differents
Wrong. They're faggot pedophiles.

>Normal gays want all pedophiles killed anyway.
There's no such thing as a normal faggot.
And how would you know?

I don't mind gay people, I just find the idea of gay pride parades incredibly stupid. It's like, why would you intentionally make it harder for people to accept you while promoting a stereotype?

>I've got no problem with gay people.
>I don't mind gay people
Really, why?

How does allowing and condoning faggotry make you a better person?

The problem is when you blur the lines between what is normal or not normal, acceptable or not acceptable, how can you argue the dog people shouldn't have the same rights as the others in the parade ?
What qualifies one and disqualifies the other when the "born this way" argument is invoked ?

Why should you be so bigoted against the lifestyle of the dog people and not the "average joe" gays ?

Anything promoted by the kikes can only be harmful to a nation and its people.

I don't have a problem with gay people, in fact one of my closest friends is gay and out of the closet. But the thing is he has other topics of conversation other than him being gay. He respects me and I respect him. Now, when you start trying to shove your lifestyle down my throat (pun not intended), then we have a problem.

To me, religion and sexuality are both extremely personal things. It's just that I don't give a shit if you worship a 2000 year old dead Jewish carpenter or Cthulhu, or if you do or do not like nigger dick up your ass. That's your problem and I honestly couldn't give less fucks about it.

>Why should you be so bigoted against the lifestyle of the dog people and not the "average joe" gays ?
Exactly. If you support faggotry you must support everything else (and I do mean EVERYTHING else) under the guise of equality and tolerance.

i fucking hate lisps

I'm quite sure half the shit you do in your life I'd consider complete faggotry that has potential to hurt others if left to your own devices... But it's not my place to try and stop you and really I don't give a fuck what you do.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/SQTn5

>I'm quite sure half the shit you do in your life I'd consider complete faggotry
That's because you're anti-White.

You've already accepted the Jewish indoctrination of faggotry in your life. You're certainly not far away from accepting the rest of it.
Hell, I bet you support massive non-White immigration into White countries, don't you?

> But it's not my place to try and stop you and really I don't give a fuck what you do.
Exactly. You don't care about your people.

You actually don't have any argument as to why we should support, condone, normalize or accept faggotry.

That sounds offensive, fags don't like to hear that. Besides how are they gonna get the fresh out of high school kids if they aren't exposed to the real culture as young as possible? Remember fags are made not not born

kys gay faggot

It doesn't make me a better person, I just grew up around a few and couldn't find a good reason to hate them past elementary school.

gay people don't bother me however flamers are fucking scum

>normal gays

Only into gentle sodomy and scat play, strictly consensual.

>It doesn't make me a better person,
Then why are you so tolerant of such a destructive thing?

>I just grew up around a few
So because you personally grew up around a few that means White society must be destroyed by in part due to faggotry?

>and couldn't find a good reason to hate them past elementary school.
And now all you do is ignore the evidence that proves you wrong.
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

"Oh well I already decided to not hate homosexuals as a child so no amount of evidence now is going to change my mind"

Your arguments are absolute shit.

Should be pretty easy to pick out the degenerate traitors for the rope famalam

No problem with gays.

But I do hate annoying faggots.

You can be his friend and be disapproving of his degeneracy, it would probably be a good thing in today's world considering everyone around him is undoubtedly enabling his behaviour.

>Should be pretty easy to pick out the degenerate traitors for the rope famalam
It's actually quite easy.

Society does not promote, endorse or normalize faggotry.

Any act of faggotry seen by a third party (and confirmed in a court of law) is enough to get the faggots sent to a mental hospital and have their mental illness cured. If it happens a second time, deportation.

Most of Sup Forums isn't homophobic. It's only a handful of faggots who are, and literally these are the people most likely to be very gay because they have deep hangups.

Oh look it's the old
>if you hate faggotry it's because you're secretly a faggot yourself
logical fallacy.

I bet you support Milo fucking niggers and bathing in tubs full of blood, don't you?

Because you literally can't stop being a fag, being gay is one thing I really don't give a fuck what you do behind closed doors; but the problem is you're like a vegan you have to flaunt your homosexuality infront of every fucking person attempting to look special because you like cocks up your ass. You should flaunt and be proud of achievements and liking men is not an achievement.

Faggots até disgusting freaks. The tags and The kikes are killing The White culture.

Honestly, in my life the people I've known who have been very homophobic are the ones who have underlying issues with same-sex attraction. Have you noticed this too?

And yes, I will acknowledge that Milo is a master troll.

In cases of overpopulation, I have no problem with homosexuality. In cases of diminishing population, such as Japan and Russia, I would be heavily against it, if anything just for pragmatic reasons.

A. Not afraid of gays
B. Gays are people. Therefore, they hurt people.

>Your entire reason for posting was just obliterated.

I have a couple of gay friends who are just normal dudes, who also happen to like sucking dick. Doesn't matter in the slightest.

Nobody would even give a shit if they were gay, if they were to just be normal decent human being. Why do they have to tell the world how free and gay they are? Why do they have to be raging flamboyant faggots who combine the worst qualities of men and women into one.

They should act like people worth respecting, not demand respect based solely on their pointless existence.

>be gay
>act like an obnoxious fucking cunt
>speak on behalf of the entire gay population
>have all the negative aspects of your toxic existence associated with gays
>anyone who voices any criticism is instantly a Nazi
>wonder why there are people who hate gays

This literally applies to every single social "issue" group in the modern era.

because gays judge men by their penises and pol probably has a user base with penises they find repulsive

>Honestly, in my life the people I've known who have been very homophobic are the ones who have underlying issues with same-sex attraction
1. suuuure you have.
2. anecdotal evidence
3. homophobia is not a thing. There is nothing wrong with opposing faggotry.

>Have you noticed this too?
I don't buy into your bullshit that there's literally nothing wrong with faggotry.

You sound like a liberal or a cuckservative. Which is it?

>And yes, I will acknowledge that Milo is a master troll.
Milo is a typical degenerate faggot.

>And now all you do is ignore the evidence that proves you wrong.
I'm not gay or use drugs, so those things don't affect me. The things listed in 6 aren't exclusive to the gay community and the things listed in 8 just seem like a scare tactic, could use better links to at least link it with the rest of the pastebin.

We've been friends since childhood and though I don't like either proselytism of any kind (political, sexual or religious) our friendship still stands. Like I said I don't give a fuck about those things, that's each person's problem. In fact he never talks about his sexuality except when he came out to his family and close friends.

I don't care about your sexual orientation, religion, political affiliation or zodiac sign (unless I explicitely ask). You nice to me, me nice to you. You start being dick, you get treated like utter shit and hooked in the mouth.

The same reason we hate any being born to cull the herd. Without intervention or social engineering, gays use up resources without producing offspring.

Yo what the fuck is this?

Who the fuck is rude to gay people for no reason!

Exactly. I'm pro-gay, but anti-faggot.

Stop with the fucking pride parades, stop acting like Ru Paul, and just go about your life.

I'm giving you examples, user. This isn't just anecdotal. I'm starting to wondering about you too, user.

>homophobia is not a thing
Homophobia is definitely a thing -- people who rail needlessly against people's private sexual preferences. It doesn't matter what hole who fucks whom .

>You sound like a liberal or a cuckservative. Which is it?
I just happen to have a lot of gay friends and think they deserve to live without hatred and needless bigotry.

Also, try this link:
"18 Republican Politicians Brought Down By Big Gay Sex Scandals"
newnownext.com/19-republican-politicians-brought-down-by-big-gay-sex-scandals/12/2016/

Because faggots like you have mental disorder what Russia is doing (treating you faggots) anyways go to Russia were you can get REAL medical attention