Requesting oldfags to participate in this thread and do Q&A's. Has politics ever been this bad...

Requesting oldfags to participate in this thread and do Q&A's. Has politics ever been this bad? Has this country ever been as divided as it is now? Are we going through something that is cyclic or is this new?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watts_riots
youtube.com/watch?v=MJeqSUFDSY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE
>Be Illuminati
>Only person more despised that you is a sick old woman
>Set up DNC so she wins
>Run against her, lose public vote but because of fraud, win
>Become president, constantly leak it's the Russians so people don't catch on that it's the Jews
Damn it's good to be doland glumpf

This. The only legitimate reason to dislike Trump is because of his servitude to the jews. Nothing else matters.

you're a fucking idiot if you let any of this affect you. Better to bathe in the chaos.
politics is literally nothing, and it's especially nothing right now compared to bush jr and obama.

the only reason to even give a shit about politics is to make funny shitposts on Sup Forums

yes the 1960s were absolutely worse in every possible way

>Draft
>Vietnam
>race riots
>student riots
>Presidential assassinations, Kennedy brothers
>Social leader assassinations; MLK and Malcom
>Watergate
>USSR shoots down Gary Powers
>Bay of pigs
>Cuban missile crisis
>constant threat of global nuclear war

list keeps going this is just off the top; the only reason it seems so bad now is that you are constantly bombarded with news and opinions 24/7

I'm in it for the chaos.
SHADILAY

we are approaching the climax, either we will be free of the nwo shackles, or they will destroy the USA

You know I don't see how this ends peacefully? How do we all stop? I mean what this user said was bad

but there was a definitrive bad guy in the USSR and he was defeated and it ended a lot of that hostility. There is no bad guy now just internal strife. That shit doesn't just dissipate. I mean you hope a good leader can do that but the media will not let that happen.

Look kiddo i know this all seems CRAZY right now but seriously do yourself a favor and watch a documentary about the 1960s.

or just skim this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watts_riots

we arnt even close to the 60s yet

I'm about 40 years old.
It's never been this bad.
Even in the 90's and into the W. Bush years the left and right could talk.
They'd call each other names, but it's all histrionics.
The left has become violent.
The right is recoiling into its own version of identity politics (ethno-nationalism).
I live in Los Angeles; one of the great archipelagos.
My head stays down and I refrain from speaking because I get verbally harassed for not being a leftist.
California has introduced legislation making it legal to be a Commie and hold office.
The leftists are siding with Islam - a religion that would systematically execute the leftists given a chance.
If you notice this and discuss it you're attacked.
The closest to sanity is the conservative right.
But they're cuckolds.
This really really bad right now.
Dangerous.
Thankfully the radical left is being seen for what it is.
It's possible that we may avoid violence in the street.
This is cyclical, I guess - we're at a low point currently.

such a terrible understanding of history ITT

American low points power rankings

>1 Civil war
>2 Depression era
>3 1960s
>999 right now

You're fucking retarded

stefan molyneux?

retarded boomer, they are about to deliver the death blow to the USA and you dont realize it because you're a arrogant disinformed boomer

I give you a list of historical events that actually took place in our history and you come back with "they"

I kind of agree with you. But these guys have their points too.

One difference I would say though is that in th 1960's blacks in America had a reason to be pissed off. Nowadays they're just riding off that da whitey keepin us down bullshit. There's no room for dialogue anymore because what the hardcore liberals have established is a system of "discussion" whereby if you don't agree with us you're racist. Oh and by the way you should hate yourself because of your pale skin color. It's ridiculous. And when reason is abandoned like this what can reasonable people do? I hate this shit

This is what we've been waiting for. Whether you call it the 100th monkey effect, or whatever, there is a cumulative rise in the unrest and revolt in the everyman...

>>>/reddit/

Everyone's fighting and I'm just here getting super rich in the stock market, just retired at 35...love this country. Keep fighting faggots! Keep fighting your entire lives.

Any tips? I have 40k in savings account I want to do something with.

It was this bad before the Civil War

Late 1960s/early 1970s was violent.

Riots in Chicago in 1968, the Weathermen (aka Weather Underground) bombing and killing people (((many are professors now, such as at Columbia))), and killing of four students at Kent State in Ohio by the Ohio National Guardsmen in 1970.

Yes. See late 60s/early 70s. It's going in that direction, though.

Also I think it's funny how t_d retard-types think they're any different from the retards who glaugh-glaugh-glaugh'd all over Obama's dick, or the retards who glaugh-glaugh-glaugh'd over GWB's dick, etc.

Everything's fine. The only reason things seem different is because Los Angeles, Chicago and New York were livable for about two decades and everyone forgot they've always been shitholes.

And the fact that hes just another corporate sellout like hillary

Your*

>I'm in it for the chaos.

this is what the shills and new faqs dont understand. we made him president to make the fire rise.

I was in my early 20s when Bush was in office and most of his administration was a shitshow (course, I was also heavily liberal at that point in my life). He lost the popular vote to Gore like Trump did to Hillary but even all that didn't compare to what happening now. The post-9/11 was such a strange time but I can't help but wonder how different it would have been if social media was a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJeqSUFDSY0

>A national restaurant chain is hit with accusations of serving different meals to blacks
>One teenager allegedly is refused what is advertised as a free birthday meal

MAGA back in 1993

Why would i help you write your paper? Go out at ask people like your supposed to ya cunt.

I think about this sometimes and I wonder if things will just kind if simmer down. The public has a short memory--especially when life is comfy.
One difference tho that I think people don't think about is the demographic shift. Blacks and minorities continue to shit on whites will be interesting. Especially if the living conditions of whites continue to decline.

nah its been escalating ever since BLM gain more traction in 2016, we all thought flimflam would be the turning point and after that failed race war, i personally thought Benghazi would be would blow up and america would be divided on going after terrorists but obama was a dead president that let everything slide because he never wanted to be know as the first black president that fucked the country up.

since Benghazi there were never any real problems i saw that caused your country to divide or to effect the world political arena, except the occasional korea stalemate, denouncing russia and internal scandals.

but once BLM kick up a storm in 2016, the country divided and ever since then its beeing two sided, especially since the election and its going to keep getting divided in the future and i cant wait until your sides clash together.

i dunno if i would say its your worst dividing but it definitely is in the top ranks, i think trump has been the savior of your country and showed you guys your former glory as being a superpower.

>tl;dr yes its been divided since BLM 2016

the 60's was rebelling against the very thing we are striving to regain. I am a 70's kid really I mean I remember Vietnam and being was terrified my big brother would be drafted - to me the students and finally msm were trying to plow up our roots - death of the church based family, death of the family I guess ghat I am saying they did disrupt our roots - you younger folk have not had that we do not have those roots to fall back on to protect us - so for me I'd say it is worse now - the absence of familial and church roots has left conservatives the minority and vulnerable

civil war and vietnam retard.

what's going on right now ain't shit.

WE NEVER GOT 2 (TWO) SKEEEEWPS HUNGLR TREAMPF! GIVE NUCLER COWDS!

it was this bad in 1917 and 1919 in Russia and Germany respectively

58 year-old fag here!

I remember watching the Newark Riots on TV, asking my dad how far away Newark was, and the stress in his voice when he replied "6 miles"

This is nothing like the 1960's.

My biggest fear is a real or false flag attack that keeps Trump in power through martial law.