BREAKING NEWS: OPEN BORDERS ONLY WAY TO PREVENT NEXT HOLOCAUST

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.785974

Article by Haaretz on why the world needs open borders.

I am non white but I feel like jews really want to fuck up white people's shit.

Can I get a redpill on this? No "racism" but honest truth please.

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/execsum.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_the_future
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Jerusalem-Mayor-slams-Turkeys-Erdogan-Come-see-Israel-for-yourself-490205
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#OpenBordersForIsrael

It was their plan all along

This meme is funny and all but the thing is that liberal jews seem to be advocating for open borders for Israel.

Just explain this shit to me. Do Jews not realize that Muslims will fuck their shit up if they let them in?

Do white people not realize that Muslims and North Africans tend to rape and murder a lot more then whites?

Am I missing something here? I am an Indian American myself but I feel like Hitler was actually not such a bad guy.

Am I missing something?

>Article by Haaretz on why the world needs open borders.
Open Borders for Israel!

Tell me where to sign up.

Haaretz is literal shit, as a Jew I despise them and all they stand for. No one in Israel takes them seriously, they are a mouthpiece of the leftist diaspora. Stick to the Times of Israel instead. Its the true red pill, pro Trump, pro Brexit , they are our newspaper

>No "racism"
you fucking miserably stupid nigger faggots

why bother? huh? why bother with this shit when you don't even want the truth. fucking niggers.

THE DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

Why would open borders be a problem when I can afford to live in a gated community and put a wall around my own house on top of that?
Sounds like the fix is that you NEETs get a job.

Kevin MacDonald makes the case that Jews want a multicultural nation so whites cannot assemble and lean towards Nazism.

Nothing new, and this is what they've been doing for a long time.

I'm starting to think there is something about these Jews everyone is talking about. Going to look into it.

>Haaretz
>Opinion

Not even going to click that shit. It's meaningless drivel that nobody should take seriously.

why are we so concerned about racism that we should desire one world policies

more people have died throughout history at the hands of people from their own race

Except for Israel

I don't know how this will work. If the world needs open borders, so does israel. Israeli land deeds state "land shall not be sold to a non jew." Where are newcomers to Israel supposed to live? Are they forever forced to rent from slumlords?

>Open borders for the world aside from Israel: not only white genocide but the genocide of every race
>Open borders for Israel == Greater Israel formed

also do the opposite of what Jews want.

State Department Admits Assad ‘Crematorium’ Could Just Be A Warmer Part Of The Building

Dont forget that John McCain, the deep state, and Mossad tried to stage false flag chemical weapon attacks in Syria

Ok fine I'm sorry about the "no racism" comment, I mean I myself just stated that Hitler was probably not wrong but I want an argument that can be made to the masses and the normies.

Please bottom line it for me, Why are Jews trying to fucking destroy western civilization and can we stop it?

In their minds no matter what happens to the U.S.or Europe Israel well persist

The difference this time is for the first time in 2000 years they have their own country. I think it's well past time for a little forced emigration.

Stephen Steinlight too

Yeah they hate us. We're gonna have to gas them.

replacement migration is a program sanctioned by the UN and the EU

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/execsum.pdf

apparently according to some the idea was first introduced by this man the aim being to create a mixed race population across the world en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_the_future

it is primarily aimed at white western countries and also japan. they literally want to wipe out white people.

I feel like we need to start becoming radicals the way liberals were in the 70's.

We need to start recruiting people on college campuses and we need to start making persuasive arguments.

I am Indian myself and I know plenty of minorities who are fucking sick of this Jewish anti white bullshit.

I don't want my children to live in Africa or the Middle east and if we can reach out to the normies I think we can win.

Worst case scenario we get called "racist"

Free speech is still legal in America, why don't we do something about this?

>OPEN BORDERS ONLY WAY TO PREVENT NEXT HOLOCAUST
Hmmm

Israel will have the show the world the way by first opening their own borders.

Don't worry Israel if you do not open your borders your Muslim neighbors will do it for you.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Jerusalem-Mayor-slams-Turkeys-Erdogan-Come-see-Israel-for-yourself-490205

#OpenBorderForIsrael
#MulticultrualIsrael
#EndJewishPrivilege

there is no bottom line. it's all out war, and I cannot help you.

read your bible. this is good vs evil in its purest form.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Why don't we start with Israel? They need to tear down their wall.

I've been on Sup Forums since the Zimmerman trial.

I feel like the more the left keeps pushing this shit the more people will rise up and over throw them.

I mean Donald Trump won, I'm an Indian in liberal West Palm Beach Florida and I voted for him.

How many people with Ar 15's would it take to assassinate every Jew behind this shit?

50,000? I think it could be done.

(Not condoning violence NSA FBI just free speech thought experiment here)

Jews are being very naive if they think that only whites can target them and that by getting rid of whites antisemitism will disappear.

i dont know about the whole jewish thing even though for some reason they seem to be spearheading a lot of these ideas.

but have a look at these links. they use population decline as a justification for mass migration. it has to do with eroding ethnic/nationalist/patriotic feelings amongst westerners while having them persue a hedonistic consumerist lifestyle which will in turn make is easier to control and manipulate

Thanks I saw this exact post the other day.

The more I browse Sup Forums the more I realize that we are all going to either be killed or be forced to watch our wives and daughters be raped.

I will kill before that happens and die if need be.

Is there a solution to this? What can we do to stop it?

Yes, I agree, Israel should open all its borders to Arabs and niggers, 100%. Give them all citizenship, Jews. Do it.

>by getting rid of whites antisemitism will disappear
youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY

>i dont know about the whole jewish thing
Do yourself a favor and read Culture of Critique.

There is a reason the Jews got kicked out of every country they were during history. They have an inherit hate against Whites. They would even destroy themselves if they could kill Whites on the way, see operation Samson

Can confirm. I feel like there are just as many minorities who will fight against white genocide as there are whites.

If it wasn't for Sup Forums I would never have known this.

I always knew there was something wrong with the media sucking off black criminals and demonizing whites.

I googled political corectness and came accross Sup Forums.

Either this site will be banned or we will redpill more and more people.

I feel like mainstream white Republicans and Christians are getting tired of this fucking shit.

We need to start recruiting people IRL to redpill.

see, this is the problem with you kikes. What the fuck is a Jew even doing in New Zealand? Seriously? You have no business being there. You're a sandnigger (supposedly, as you claim, but we all know you could be some Khazar Ashken mutt) and you belong in muh Izrill, your "chosen kikeland"

You are like parasites infesting every country on the planet. WHY. why do you need to be in New Zealand? lol

a lot of right wing jews are not in favour of this open border shite especially the ones that have live amongst these new "refugees"

i do fear that this is all going to escalate into a potentially bloody conflict pretty soon though. i would rather change come through political means though.

Jews are Jews. I don't believe we will ever know for sure what makes them the way they are. My theory is that it is genetically inbred sociopathy combined with a strong self identity. Other people believe they are the literal antichrist. No matter their motivation, Jews have been doing things like this since before they murdered Jesus. One thing is certain though, they believe they are the rightful rulers of the world and that all others should obey and worship them. White people are too intelligent to be manipulated into subservience though so they feel the need to dilute us to make us irrelevant. . .

Jews undermine non-Jewish societies in order to advance their own interests and to lessen the risk of retaliation for the same. Of course, they get pogromed anyway but this is then used as a rationalization for furthering the same behavior. It isn't a conspiracy as such, it's just what they do. Many of them do not even realize why they do it, they have a lot of different in-group social pressures encouraging this sort of thing.

Mate. We've been here since the first European migration. We've founded some of the countries biggest entities; Lion Nathan breweries, the ODt, Hallensteins. Every city has had Jewish mayors. Weve won NZ 3 gold medals in the last two Olymoics, theres even been a Jewish All Black. We've had 3 PMs, more than any country outside Israel. Its just kiwi Jews are regular AF, we are New Zealanders first and don't buy this leftist bullshit. Although its starting to appear here with recent (((arrivals))) from North America.

This only makes me want them to build a wall more.

Sup Forums completely changed me. the uncensored and unadulterated information you get from here i dont think you can get anywhere else on the internet. you just have to sift through all the garbage to find it.

>I feel like mainstream white Republicans and Christians are getting tired of this fucking shit.
not just republicans, even lefties are beginning to see that something is wrong

Is it me or is some of her hair in her buttcheeks? Am I the only one seeing this?

>MUH HOLOCAUST GOYIM!!!!!! SIXX MILLIOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!

how long are people going to keep falling for it

The elite of Jewry want to create a one world government with them in control. Destroying things that give people a distinct, cohesive identity worth fighting for must be dissolved in order for this to occur. This is why they support open borders, multiculturalism, and feminism(wreck the family). The Jews' strong sense of racial/religious identity has been a key to their influence over the years, also the identity of the host nation they were embedded in has always been an impediment to their aspirations. When they have dissolved all the races into one identityless morass, then they will be in a good situation to exercise total control.

They hate whites the most(due to a history of conflict), but their long term goal is to control all gentiles. This means Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Indians, Arabs...everyone.

where is the trump family in that picture?

Yes I believe that part of her pony tail is wedged in her butt cheeks.

I feel like we need to start organizing to maximize and optimize a resistance against Jewish tyranny.

We need a Karl Marx of the right.

How many of them are there?

How do we defeat these jewish parisites?

Yeah its literally jews. Though israel is immune because they use the excuse of being a persecuted minority who need their own state to ensure survival. Its why the media is so hesistant to report crimes by minorities and instead are always singing their praises. Normies have taken the bait and have no idea how bad things would be with open borders. I mean fuck, the current narrative with the left is that islam is a feminist progressive religion ffs. On the bright side, anti-semitism is at an all time high and people are unironically becoming fascists and praising hitler.

praise kek

Jerusalem under total Jewish control shall be the new capital of the earth

You first, Israel.

interesting. So a bunch of Jews came over from Britain when they colonized it? I would've never thought NZ would have a significant Jewish population, I thought it's all sheep and Pacific Islander Natives and shit over there

If you're family's been there historically, I can respect that. I just thought you're some fucking (((businessman))) internationalist type that they shipped over there to fleece not only the sheep haha

But seriously, why are Jews fucking everywhere? Look, no hard feelings here, I wasn't trolling you or nothin, but you gotta understand, Jewry had done a lot of shady shit across the globe. Did you know Mao had Commie Jews over in China helping him get established? Yeah, what the fuck were they doing in China? Really... Same as fuckin... Nelson Mandela. Communist. Had Jews backing him. Etc, etc. Now the niggers are all riled up and going full "kill whitey". Bad news

There are so many of your tribe, that have done so much shady shit across the globe, that, this is a serious problem. Look, we don't hate you, but Jewry has a serious organized crime problem within. Don't take all the Nazi shit personally, we just want all the bullshit to get kiboshed

Guess Israel better take in half of Africa then

CLOSE THEM OFF!!!!!!

Jew here. leftist Jews don't want open borders they just want "peace" (whatever that means) but anyone in their right mind knows that Muslims can't be trusted

no.

Jews have a wall border around Gaza because immigrants sometimes explode. Have they removed it?

neither can khazars...

what if she gets poo on her hair

According to anti-semitic author Kevin MacDonald, Between 1923 and 1965, the US had a very strict immigration policy. Jews blamed this policy for preventing millions of Jews from escaping the holocaust. Apparently open borders has been a cultural obsession of the Jews ever since.

I'd open up her border.

Source for this please

Racism is the honest answer. The average African or Arab is not only never going to contribute anything to anybody, but are an active drain on resources. Allowing them to live in the first world, and allowing them to have access to the first world welfare state will divert resources away from actual progress.

khazars ARE "gentiles", which means "nations. As in "nations" outside of "TRUE, REAL Israel-all 12 tribes of the Old Testament". Khazars are from Khazaria which means they are "nations" or "gentiles" to use the khazar pretenders vernacular.

You probably moved to the states to get AWAY from your fellow Indians. Now they're showing up all over the place and nobody has time to potty train them!!!

>next holocaust

What did he mean by this?

>literally no ass

>No "racism"
>but honest truth
>How do I jump in water
>Without getting wet

Hell yeah build that wall!

>Haaretz

The Jews are not a monolithic organization that meets in a conference hall and decides how they're going to destroy Western society next weekend. Massive portions of what they do are due to their culture, it's an automated machine rather than some mythical beast.

That's why the Jew-Nazi cycle keeps happening and has been for the last few thousand years since their poisonous religion first came about. They keep pushing until they sabotage themselves, and then the goyim they've been antagonizing kill or expel them.

WE

>OPEN BORDERS = NO HOLOHOAX, YOU RAYCISS GOY!
>t. Haaretz
>(((Haaretz)))
GODFUCKINGDAMMIT!

The article has one glaring loophole.

All inviting more people and forcing natives to accept them would do is make the natives angry if not more violent than usual. If the answer to natives is to take away their communication, their rights, police their thoughts and speech and make light of their concerns you'd just introduce another "Nazi" state but on your terms. Which means the natives will have no choice but to use violence.

Keeping people separate is LITERALLY the best thing for everyone.

gotta get them pogroms for dem victim points

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Cultural Marxism, now known as Critical Theory. It works in a simple way. Criticize western culture and history. That's it, that's all there is to it. There are various areas of Critical Theory that seem separate but they all work the same way.

Feminism attacks western culture from the perspective of its oppression against women, and that oppression must be unique to western culture, no mention or focus will be made of what the ancient Chinese, the Aztecs, the Persians or anyone else had treated or treat women, only the oppression of women in the west is on the table.

African American studies will only criticize American slavery as if slavery was unique to America. The genuine horrors of American slavery and its consequences is a powerful weapon against traditional culture as was the example with Rodney King. But to quote the black African king Gezo who said in the 1840's "The slave trade is the ruling principle of my people, it is the source and the glory of all their wealth. The mother lulls the child to sleep with notes of triumph over an enemy reduced to slavery."

Now a quote like that shows the economic incentive of a black culture to sell other blacks into slavery for purely economic gain, it also shows that slavery was a little less about racism and a little more about economics and that there was a little more than just white English speaking guilt to go around.

Gender studies will argue there are no real sexual differences between men and women and the roles they played in traditional western culture are simply roles assigned to them by the culture. So now gender studies can and does attacks claiming that all of the oppression of homosexuals or women throughout history were due merely to western culture and the corrupt patriarchy of dead white men. Dead white men who laid the philosophical foundation of the west.

1/2

>Look, no hard feelings here
None taken. I get the rage, I share in it.

As for my countries history, hope you learned something today. Us Kiwis and you Canucks share a lot. Pity our countries dont have closer ties

oy vey

They want a global population of Asian-Negro mutts that are smart enough to function but stupid enough to obey that are ruled over by the Jews.

Whites are the biggest threat standing in the way of this so we need to be destroyed for them to achieve their "destiny".

It's that simple.

2/2

Attack the culture from all sides, people sitting in class deconstructing classical literature to show racism or sexism or whatever useful ism that didn't even exist at the time of the writing.

All these narratives are designed to implicate and aggravate a sense of rage, separatism, and victimology and it's assigned to the only culture that's classically worked to eradicate these injustices.

The criticisms also never provide an alternative, what might have been better, what might have worked in its place, what alternative have been tried successfully in the past, nothing. Just criticize, aggravate and implicate.

America, the bastion of racism and sexism fought a civil war and 360,000 Union dead in part to eliminate the shameful heritage of slavery. We have elected a black president and ran a female for vice president twice.

Also why is it only former European colonialists countries are the focus of these conversations? One of the largest and longest lasting colonial powers in history was the Turkish Empire. Almost every single people in the world have done something at some point they could be punished for, but since the west is what they're trying to destroy every useful idiot on the planet will be lead to attack them without so much of a thought to anything else that's ever happened.

This

They have absolute faith in the power their states wield

That don't care if the murder or rape rate increases, only that they can watch over the lot with an iron fist

They're overconfident

The fact that you are in America is indicative that you are complacent with their plan.

If you truly believed in saving the white race you would go back to your own country.

khazars are NOT descended from Noahs' son Shem from where the term "semite "aka SHEMite is derived. Thus the charge of anti-sem.... does not apply. Go look up where Shem and Japheth and Ham (Noahs' sons) went to and what nations sprang from them. And NO, Ham was NOT black. Noah cursed Ham not God. A mans' curse does not change another mans' skin color or genetic coding. The words anti can also mean "instead of" Like the "anti-Christ" That means "instead of Christ not counter or against. So if someone is not really a descendent of Shem THEY could be accused of "anti-Semitism" aka instead of Semite aka Shemite, as in the case of the Khazars pretending to be from the Israelites in the Old Testament who were descended from Noah and his sons and by definition Adam(Adamic).

>Muh open borders
It's economics and the left are ironically pushing to get a new slave caste. The Jews have started to notice that our debt driven economy is stalling and rather than fix the core problem they instead opt to bring in more debt free people that they can chain with loans like they have the rest of us.

cuck

No one knows what other poeple think.

ha ha

You know, I've heard that theory, but the migrants they're bringing in are paid not to work, so that kind of falls flat.

Haaretz is left wing garbage. It is Israeli equivalent of garbage like Vox. They are one of the few Israeli news outlets who advocate for Palestine.

>Want to read more? Subscribe or Sign up for free access to six premium articles
read more
>no archive of the actual article

come on, OP. Don't be a fag.

That's the other way they enslave the third worlders, welfare state worked amazingly well on blacks here in the states so it stands to reason it will work on the new blood.
The powers that be have their bases covered.

Haaretz is one of the most hated newspapers company in Israel, literally only left wing Ashkenazi faggots like it, don't take it for the opinion of Israel as more than 80% of Israel want them to go out of business, they only so bad reputation for us..

>Also why is it only former European colonialists countries are the focus of these conversations?
Because white people pose the greatest threat to a globalist authoritarian superstate. Every other race tends toward collectivism culturally. It is only white people, Anglo's especially, who tend more towards individualism. Individualism is not ideal when you want to control the world's population like a slave race.