Why isn't there more Steven Universe Nazi art? It's one of the favorite cartoons of the sjws...

Why isn't there more Steven Universe Nazi art? It's one of the favorite cartoons of the sjws. Would it be pointless to make or would it drive them nuts? Look how they freaked put over pepe. What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/RcW1N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for potential.

Why havent we done this? Literally that show is an SJW creator.

Yellow Diamond is essentially lesbian space Hitler.

We need to start drawing her in his likeness surrounded by SS imagery.

Blue diamond can be Mussolini I guess.

BUMP

BUMP

May kek guide us to another good trolling

Make steven a shekling jew and the rest Nazis

Isn't every character on that show gay? Like literally all of them?

Creative
Bump

Like this?

Onion is probably straight.

That's why they would hate it

Onion would definitely be a white nationalist too. That's why he doesn't speak to Steven

No, we gotta make the main characters natsoc, YD is a villain.

Not going to help you get this shit show another season. Nice try though. It's air-date ratings do poorly - it's jyst a matter of letting it die now.

But she's the spitting image of Adolf himself. She's even pictured wearing (homeworld's equivalent of) an SS uniform.

Last man standing proved ratings don't mean shit anymore

Surround her with SA then.

It's been done before, they didn't even need to make it nazi art, they just whitewashed pictures of the characters.

It's like shooting retarded schizophrenic drugged fish in a barrel, using a tactical nuke.

imgur.com/gallery/RcW1N

Pic related

Oh my god please, please turn this bullshit into a nazi symbol. I can't fucking stand this show or the people that watch it. EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF THEM IS A FUCKING TRANNY OR GETTING READY TO BE A TRANNY

PLEASE END THIS SHOW, IT MAY VERY WELL SAVE CHILDREN FROM BEING FORCED INTO BECOMING MENTALLY ILL

Top kek but needs a big jew nose

OI VEY SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM

I approve, it's still a good show despite the cancerous fanbase though

It's already on its last season and the concept is a goldmine, go on git

No. It's not.

My poota sploded. so I can't pull my stuff.

THere was pro-life rose

Right wing Crystal Gems.

Pearl would make a great meme, fighting her authoritarian side.

Its the saddest parody of logic. These writer dikes are making a story flow and simultaneously subverting all their own beliefs.

Steven pretty much the only Guy fixes everything capable of common sense nearly every episode. Usual plots are okay let's entertain the girls and let them do stuff, their plans fail, steven sees the results and comes to some conclusion that he should completely disregard the women and solve the problem. Typical themes are deceit, secrecy, enabling the powers that be, avoiding the issue, Powerlessness, lack of emotional control, neurosis, active ignorance and intolerance.

Its inadvertently a right wing treastise.

I remember when a fan made her own version of one of the characters but her skinny or something like that and the fanbase went nuts. They figured out where she lived and spammed her with death threats till she pussed out and killed herself so lets fuck up their shit they dont even treat their own fellow fans right. Fuck em

Again, Sup Forums has already done it before guys, look it up.

Well then lets try again but get lets try to get the show cancelled

Wasn't that just people on tumblr though creating that stuff?

Did it even get past tumblr?

That doesn't count. We just made them all white and skinny.