Why was the FBI involved in a "robbery" investigation?

Why was nothing taken from his body?
Why did the investigation stall?
Why did the family get called by the DNC after their private investigator contacted the local PD?
Where is his laptop?

Other urls found in this thread:

mpdc.dc.gov/node/1133867
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/bloomingdale-residents-question-police-after-killing-robberies-in-neighborhood/2016/07/19/99ce212c-4dab-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html
youtu.be/D3FMgZruOXE?t=721
observer.com/2016/08/class-action-lawsuit-against-debbie-wasserman-schultz-moves-forward/
newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-rigged-hillary-clinton-dnc-lawsuit-donald-trump-president-609582
opensecrets.org/parties/totals.php?cmte=DNC&cycle=2016
onesourceprocess.com/
reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5e6868/comment/daam00r
six-tech.com/water-bottle-spy-camera.html
reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4xickv/investigating_seth_richs_death_completed/
wjla.com/news/local/vigil-held-in-bloomingdale-neighborhood-for-murdered-dnc-employee-seth-rich
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-reveals-he-asked-comey-whether-he-was-under-investigation-n757821
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
imgur.com/a/qw31M
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I might be too tinfoil, but sometimes I think there's agents trying to leave clues. Almost as if their hands are tied.

Reckon the FBI was involved because it happened in DC.

But all the other stuff? Fuck if I know, buddy. Stinks to high hell.

Worst pasta ever

Ima keep bumping these threads because FUCK YOU CUNT SHILLS TRYING TO FUCK WITH US AND OUR CHAOS

mpdc.dc.gov/node/1133867

One of these things is not like the others.
One of these things just doesn't belong.

SETH RICH

FUCK YOU TRAITORS TO AMERICA! YOU DESERVE DEATH

replyall
replyallfailed
Oh look it's this thread again.
It was a robbery gone wrong nothing more.
Investigation stalled due to lack of evidence.
No such call occurred.
Laptop probably got stolen in robbery.

Crowdstrike

DNC servers

I think I see it.

bump

Either I am in an advanced simulation that creates interesting world events to supplement my boring life of coding, or I am a NPC in Donald Trump's simulation and he keeps getting everything he wants.

Seriously, every story of his has an arc. It's like the game struggles just enough against him to make it fun then he gets his base desire.

A robbery where nothing was taken. We can rule our the shooter being black.

The other thread archived before I could finish my posts.

Here is the article about the undercover shit in that neighborhood because of the robberies. Why weren't they around when he was shot?

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/bloomingdale-residents-question-police-after-killing-robberies-in-neighborhood/2016/07/19/99ce212c-4dab-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html

>replyall
>replyallfailed
kek

Got some fresh answers here

>that feel when this could be real

My question is how do they know he was the one who gave wikileaks all the info, if the laptop is missing? I ask because if I'm going to be talking to normies about this, I need to make sure my shit is in order.

Laptop was taken by the FBI or Metro PD.
They won't disclose who has it.

Top kek

So then how do we know he was the wikileaker? Is there concrete proof or is it all conjecture still?

Asaange basically said it

oh you

Oh my. This site.
All of my wtf

Certainly nor Seth or Gavin can confirm anything, death man tell no tales.

His retweet? Or was there something else?

Private investigator is a former Metro PD investigator.

He has friends in there who have said to him that they had the laptop, and saw evidence linking him to wikileaks.

The problem is that wouldn't hold up in court. I can't prosecute someone because my friend saw them steal something. I feel like the pieces are almost all there, but there needs to be something that can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. If he truly is the leaker, Assange needs to confirm it and cut it out with all this hinting at stuff. A simple retweet isn't enough.

One statement from Julian Assange would put this circus to rest: "Seth Rich was the source"

>assange
neutralized or dead, and has been for months, with someone masquerading as him on social media

Well, who wants the Pulitzer?

in the Lou Dobbs interview he stated that an FBII source claimed the computer showed that he sent the files to an editor for wikileaks, Gavin.... something

Assange is kill. He knew too much.

>Why was nothing taken from his body

Are we in possession of his personal inventory which outlines what items he had with him at the time, or did we just pull that one out of our asshole?

Anons there is something that we're missing with that three hour gap. The area where he was shot is surrounded with schools, public buildings, etc... there has to be a video record somewhere

Bump

They classified Seth as a foreign agent, so they could assassinate him.

Nobody wants to answer me how we actually KNOW nothing was taken from him?

Because it seems like that is a large component of the theory that this wasn't a robbery gone bad, and that if we couldn't substantiate what he was and was not carrying with him at the time, that part of the theory would fall apart.

He literally can't.

That would RUIN Wikileaks credibility at protecting their sources and open them up to a whole host of bullshit request for other leakers' names under "similar circumstances".

Assange is bound by that strict policy.

His death was on the perfect timing, the FBI had their doubts therefore they allowed us to continue investigating pizzagate, when reached a dead end, until now cause one of our problems was that nothing linked Rich with the leaks.

Good catch user...

This lists all shootings in the area..... except for Seth there was only ONE other white guy on the lists. The rest are niggers and one very cuckfused looking spic.

mpdc.dc.gov/node/1133867

The leaks stopped when he died.

And so far there's still no evidence, just a claim by a private investigator (Hardly impartial) that he has a source that told him so.

Have YOU seen the evidence? I haven't.

And that still leaves the problem of substantiating his death as a political assassination rather than a robbery.

Seems like it requires a whole hell of a lot of assumptions, and you know what they say about those...

His parents got all his belongings he had on him. Wallet, watch, expensive necklace totals in the thousands of dollars. The only thing I can think of for a robbery is if he had a thumb drive with more leaks and was supposedly meeting someone there to drop it off but it was a setup.

Bump.

Assuming they did, this still does not prove the theory. It requires further assumptions. And even further.

We need to get those insurance files decrypted. Did Julian mismatch the key to throw someone off? Maybe the key is given is the right one, just in a different order.

All of the belongings he had on him AFTER the incident.

How does anyone aside from Seth Rich and whoever killed him have any idea whatsoever about what he was carrying BEFORE the incident?

I got a question for you retards.

Just how did an app maker have access to private emails?

The source is dead and there's nothing left to protect. In fact, it would bring justice for Seth and bring those responsible to justice.

Remember, they didn't just kill Seth Rich, but also Shawn Lucas, and Joe Montano. The link is the rigging of the convention and what that could mean for the survival of the DNC.

Seth Rich (died July 10th, 2016) leaked the Hillary emails to Wikileaks, which contained evidence which could be used to prove fraud at the convention.

Joe Montano (died July 25th, 2016) was the DNC chairman just before Wasserman Schultz took over. He could have been called as a witness.

Shawn Lucas (died Aug 2nd, 2016) spearheaded a class action lawsuit against the Wasserman Schultz rigging the DNC primary, stemming from Guccifer 2.0 leaked emails (prior to Wikileaks).

Wasserman Schultz tried to have the lawsuit delayed for months due to improper service, however video evidence clearly shows proper service:
youtu.be/D3FMgZruOXE?t=721
observer.com/2016/08/class-action-lawsuit-against-debbie-wasserman-schultz-moves-forward/

Lawsuit still ongoing, donors seeking repayment:
newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-rigged-hillary-clinton-dnc-lawsuit-donald-trump-president-609582

The fact that the lawsuit is demanding repayment of donations is huge. The DNC doesn't have that kind of money: $85 million dollars.
The DNC currently has $11 million on hand: opensecrets.org/parties/totals.php?cmte=DNC&cycle=2016

If they are forced to repay they are bankrupt. They can't expect to legally raise tens of millions of dollars from their supporters, people they have been proven to have defrauded. The only way they can survive losing this lawsuit is if they have a massive political win to convince people to give them tens of millions of dollars. This is why the democrats and the media are going INSANE right now. They need a huge win and they need it BAD.

>Realistically, what can we do to help?
Find more hard evidence to support the class action lawsuit against the DNC and give it to One Source Process.

onesourceprocess.com/

Make the DNC lose the lawsuit before they and their media cronies can manufacture their big win against the Trump administration. If the DNC can be bankrupted quickly, the entire democratic party will take a huge, possibly mortal blow.

DC police is asking for tips text 50411
I say we text asking for the video of the perps

To protect and obstruct.

Assange can't say Seth was the source..... It would make it a hell of a lot easier if he did, but you're right it would ruin his reputation.

If Assange is still alive that is. He hasn't even been seen through the window in a year. I hope he's still alive, but the odds are against him.

So is the other white guy part of this conspiracy theory also, or is this detail actually irrelevant to the issue?

reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5e6868/comment/daam00r

six-tech.com/water-bottle-spy-camera.html

reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4xickv/investigating_seth_richs_death_completed/

Interesting shit here too, third link has research someone did about all the street cams etc

Ask for body cam footage and area surveillance footage

Julian's a smart bastard, I doubt he'd let the CIA have a move ahead of him.

They have a tip line. Maybe just send them a tip that it was prob Hillary and pedosta

He already implied it like a jackass in the past.

He brought up the murder of Seth Rich while he was emphasizing the risks his sources pose, despite the fact that in the past he had claimed that their submission system is completely anonymous to insulate the identity of the source from he and the rest of wikileaks staff.

He says basically whatever he wants whenever it suits him, and people keep pretending that he isn't contradicting himself.

This is a pic
of his memorial. Now this is a longshot but many murderers have been caught lurking in such situations. Is the murderer at his memorial? Why is the President Debbie Wasserman there? If Comet Pizza Owner is there I sm gonna flip. wjla.com/news/local/vigil-held-in-bloomingdale-neighborhood-for-murdered-dnc-employee-seth-rich

Why has NOBODY brought up Trump's CGI head in the Lester Holt interview? Watch it on fullscreen.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-reveals-he-asked-comey-whether-he-was-under-investigation-n757821

Yeah, I think we should text the DC police and ask them to let us help.
WE'RE OBVIOUSLY BETTER AT THIS THAN THEY ARE.

DC police is asking for tips text 50411
I say we text asking for the video of the perps

As for the second white guy on that list. It was just an interesting fact.... two white faces in a great big sea of brown. lol

>Debbie Wasserman

Odds are she's the one that ordered the hit. She rigged the convention for Hillary and wanted to keep it covered up. Guccifer released enough information to get allegations of fraud started, ultimately ending in the ongoing class action lawsuit against the DNC. Seth Rich leaked enough information to potentially cause the Democrats to lose the lawsuit. If Seth was not killed, he could continue to leak more information, and step forward to testify.

This class action lawsuit, if lost, will destroy the DNC. They will be forced to pay back tens of millions of dollars that they do not have. The convention was funded with $85 million in contributions, and the DNC have only $11 million on hand, some of which is being spent on legal bills.

Losing this case means the democratic party ends. They will do anything to prevent that from happening, or failing that, they will do whatever they can to take the Republicans with them.

holy fuck

The poem in the OP wasn't written by a native English speaker. You can tell because there is practically no rhythm to it, as multiple lines have too many syllables.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep
I am the warmth in the darkest winters,
I am a thousand pieces splintered.
I am the sun o'er the mountain peaks,
I am the torrent quickly leaked.
And when you're assailed by fake news rush
Each narrative will I swiftly hush
Against the corporate media might.
I am the virtue in the night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
For I am not there; truth does not die.

there's my attempt at fixing it please don't bully my autism.

I saw when he did that. But at that point he had already offered the reward and said so much about Seth. It would be easy tp fuck up.

>Debbie was put into DNC chairman after Obama beat clinton as a deal to allow Clinton's people to run the next primary.
>Tim Kaine was former DNC chair
>Tim Kaine demanded to be VP for that exchange.

He was shot 4 times in the back; a pro hit would be a Mozambique or headshot to guarantee a kill.

His watch band was broken; a thief probably reached for it, kinda grabbed it, then he turned and ran breaking the band, the thief got scared and fired then the thief fled the scene.

Of course, a "thief" is a very plausible story. Hiring a low level thug to do that kind of dirty work on a relatively soft target might be possible.

t. not a cop

Do we any info on the bullet forensics and what gun was used?

And then the thug is disposed of afterwards, and no one notices or cares because it's likely a nignog and nignogs ending up dead is an everyday occurence

>FRESH BREAD WITH HANNITY SAUCE

FRESH BREAD WITH HANNITY SAUCE

FRESH BREAD WITH HANNITY SAUCE >FRESH BREAD WITH HANNITY SAUCE

→ →

Articles, and news reports, say he was shot twice in the back, but they also say he was shot several times. Maybe he was running from his attacker(s) after the physical confrontation where his hands, knees, and face got bruised as reported by the girlfriend????

making it look like a botched robbery would be what they want. theyre not dumb anymore. no more shooting people while driving down the street in a convertible.

Dolt. Seth Rich is dead- a lot of good that'll do him huh?

If anything he doesn't need to send the message "if you leak and get killed there will never be justice for you."

PERMANENT RUNDOWN HERE:
riggedit.com/seth-rich/

TLDR: imgur.com/a/qw31M

SETH'S PARENTS THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT IN TEARS

Get em

Podesta wanted to send a message he said. A "robbery" where nothing was taken (not actually a robbery dumbasses) would definitely send a message to anyone possibly working with Seth Rich.

Fbi is obviously compromised. Good fbi agents need to quit and help civilians kill the bad side.

What's the nearest ER to where he was shot?

Might not be the nearest one..... might be the one with best seiu connections.

Hospitial was never named for a reason

You're learning shill. The nigger comment was a nice touch. But since you called a nigger a "black person" you ousted yourself. I hope you enjoy nigger dick in jail because after this is all said and done Brock, podesta, and everyone associated with them will rot in prison

PERMANENT RUNDOWN HERE:
riggedit.com/seth-rich/

TLDR: imgur.com/a/qw31M

RELEASE THE EMAILS! WE WANT JUSTICE

Okay. Not that I'm doubting the Clintons have murdered, robbed and raped to get where they are, or to diminish this self-evident fact, or even to suggest that Hillary wasn't visibly going insane on last year's campaign trail.

Why bother killing someone after the event? The damage was done. Whatever good the leaks did had already happened, and a murder was only ever going to draw attention to wikileaks?

The liberal media has done nothing to investigate Seth Rich murder, the DNC has offered $0 reward. Why don't they care?

DC's a pretty crime ridden city (and not just what he politicians do), I doubt the FBI bothers with local crime in particular, that's what local police are for.

What kind of company do you work for?

Most employers wouldn't. Sad, sure, but that's not unusual behaviour.

What does the family say about all this?

It was a coverup, babe.
Let's save the world, Pol. *Dons Sunglasses*
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!

To send a message to other potential leakers.