Is George Soros the final boss IRL

>Jewtrord

Finale boss never reveals his face in public.

No, people know of him.

i think soros is actually a pretty brilliant guy
sure, he's not a saint, but he's a pretty decent dude overall if you look at his philanthropy and stuff
not sure why you guys picked him to smear

right..
being able to think for myself makes me an undercover jew

Giga jew

>falling for the free-thinking jew

Hes a bagman for other, richer Jews, hes the public face of destabilizing and ripping off countries with financial manipulation and funding protests.

He weakens nations in order to trade on their currency. His first paying job was selling out fellow Jews to the Nazis. The man is objectively evil completely independent of any ethic, social, religious or material considerations.

You would have kill his whole bloodline to remove his influence. His fortune is just going to transfer to an equally evil relative.

>think for myself
wrong. your platitudes are nothing more than the script you were brainwashed with.

>(((philanthropy)))
ah yes, like bill gates, make african's lives even easier so they can sward surrounding nations.

No, he's just the guy you think is the final boss but turns out to be just one of his lackeys. Still need to defeat him to move on though.

Soros is just the hired help, like August Belmont or Jacob Schiff. They work for the Rothschilds. Who work alongside the Jesuits.

motherfucker got the innsmouth look

we must take down George Sossssss the reptilian anti-christ of our time.

>is one of the jewish elite who helped with the holocaust (his parents likely connected with those who screwed germany in the first place)
>used it as an oppression card muh 6 gorrilian
>like other jewish elite veiws other jews as goyim and us normal humans as subhumans, pawns to be toyed with and manipulated
gee seems like a good guy

You were saying?

you are liek a little baby

KEK

damn skippy he does. all these old banker fucks do

black magic is a hell of a drug

not even close to being the boss

They're our benevolent overlords. Whatchu on about, Soichiro?

He's disk 1 boss.
In disk 2 you realize he has an entire apparatus, and Unilever's CEO takes his place in no time. In the end of disk 2 Rothschild is revealed, and he's shown with his finger on a nuclear missile launch remote, and leaves the cliffhanger.

Yeah, I think in his mind he's doing the right thing, that removing the differences between people: nationality, race, gender, identity might ultimately mean the end of all conflicts. Kinda like your typical RPG antivillain whose morals are too twisted for people to empathize with.