Student Group Demands Ban On Sombrero-Wearing White Students And Sombrero Sales All Over Town

dailycaller.com/2017/05/16/student-group-demands-ban-on-sombrero-wearing-white-students-and-sombrero-sales-all-over-town/

A student group at the University of New Hampshire is demanding that officials at the taxpayer-funded school forcibly prevent white students from wearing sombreros and ponchos because white students wore the Mexican-themed garb on Cinco de Mayo, the Mexican holiday

The group is also demanding that stores in the surrounding town stop selling “items like ponchos and sombreros.”

The student group, which calls itself “All Eyes on UNH,” alleges that white students participate in the “the normalization of racist behavior” when they dress in Mexican-style attire, according to a document unearthed by Campus Reform.

The 444-word set of demands by “All Eyes on UNH,” which alleges to speak for all students on campus, is entitled “University of New Hampshire Community Addresses Cultural Appropriation on Campus.”

“On May 5th, many students at the University of New Hampshire participated in cultural appropriation by dressing up in woven ponchos and sombreros in an attempt to celebrate Cinco de Mayo,” the statement says. “May 5th has become an annual day drinking event at UNH.”

Several white students apparently donned garb celebrating Mexican culture on Cinco de Mayo.

A University of New Hampshire student, Danique Montique, approached a white student on Cinco de Mayo because he was wearing a red, yellow and black blanket-like shawl with white fringe at the bottom.

Montique, who is black, then loudly bawled out the poncho-wearing student.

“It’s not your holiday, sir!” she scolds. “That’s stuff for you white people to figure out or fuckin’ know,” she also declares. ==>

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec_alternative_origin_speculations#African_origins
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ucr6UKKBB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

==>

“I was utterly disgusted with students who chose to demean and appropriate Mexican culture,” she wrote in text accompanying her Facebook video. “I walked on campus miserable as if I didn’t belong. As a black woman, I was forced to become the very thing society deemed me to be; angry.”

The “All Eyes on UNH” document complains “that most students at UNH do not understand the importance of cultural literacy and how cultural appropriation contributes to the growing acceptance of racism and xenophobia.” Also, several “people on campus were uncomfortable and infuriated” about the sombreros and ponchos.

The document — claiming to speak for “UNH students” — makes four demands.

First, the University of New Hampshire administration must publicly condemn white students for dressing in sombreros and ponchos, and must organize “a campus-wide committee to prevent similar offenses in future years.”

Second, officials at the public school as well as “town elected officials” must “call on local stores in Durham to stop carrying items like ponchos and sombreros for May 5th celebrations, and instead seek out alternatives sources of revenue.”

Third, fraternities and sororities “and other party culture leaders” must “encourage their communities to address the normalization of cultural appropriation and take action to condemn the behavior and find other ways to celebrate the end of the academic year.”

And lastly, all students must “hold their friends and communities accountable because “[i]gnorance is not tolerable.” (RELATED: Latina Student: Shortening The Word Guacamole Is Offensive To Mexicans)

On her Facebook page, Montique, the student who confronted the guy in the poncho, likes I Love Being A Black Woman, Michelle Obama For President 2020 and Channing Tatum.

==>

==>

The University of New Hampshire is most famous, of course, for issuing a (now-unavailable) “Bias-Free Language Guide” which identifies the word “American” as a “problematic” term which should not be used. (RELATED: Public University’s Bias-Free Language Guide Calls The Word ‘American’ ‘PROBLEMATIC’)

The public school’s broad and extensive, 4,812-word attempt to police language includes an introductory quote by Melissa Harris-Perry and covers virtually every nook and cranny of radical leftist identity politics imaginable.

The guide instructs that other “problematic” include “mothering,” “fathering,” “healthy,” “homosexual,” “rich,” “poor” and “senior citizen.”

Also, the absence of gender-neutral bathrooms and locker rooms (and special housing) evidences a prejudice called “ciscentrism,” which is a “pervasive and institutionalized system that places transgender people in the ‘other’ category.”

The goal of the politically-correct UNH Bias-Free Language Guide is “to invite inclusive excellence” on the public campus.

The link to the language guide no longer exists. Clicking on the link which was once the taxpayer-funded guide now takes web users to the school’s webpage for “Community, Equity and Diversity.”

Montique, who is black, then loudly bawled out the poncho-wearing student
Don't you just love it when niggers think that they own gook or spic culture just because they are ""fellow pocks""?

Hispanics overall hate blacks more than any other group

Fuck you, nobody hates them as much as us Orientals

>400 words
So a page?

That's some salty salsa

t. second most realiable Democrat-voting demographic

>Bans whites wearing sobreros
>Spic owned novelty shops go out of business

What did they mean by this?

I went to UNH. The SJWs that inhabit the college are extremely insufferable and difficult to be around, so this doesn't really surprise me in the least.

Upon clicking the link, the group is called "All Eyes on UNH." That didn't exist during my time there, but it's unfortunate to see that they've only gotten worse in terms of how petty and irritating they are.

it feels wierd every time the sjw's suck mexican cock so hard that they start chimping out for silly things

>Hating nigger is now a contest
As a fair and unbiased arbitrator, I hereby give the title of "hates dindus the most" to Koreans for their rooftop service during the LA riots.

That's perfectly acceptable, if hispanics are forced to stop wearing jeans and sneakers and hooded sweatshirts and sunglasses

>Shortening the word guacamole is offensive to mexicans.
These fucking chicanos are hilarious

So honest question: You QT Asian woman is found on her back spreading her leg as the nigger she hooked up with is ejaculating into her womb, on scale of baby godzilla to hiroshima how pissed are you and her parents?

Would I be able to wear sombreros or ponchos since I'm from texas? I'm white though.

Less than 10% of Asians in USA even vote, by that standard straight white males are all super libs

I agree with Monique. Enough cultural appropriation; all Mexican culture and people should stay in Mexico where they belong. :^)

UGH

SOMBREROS ARE EUROPEAN

>“On May 5th, many students at the University of New Hampshire participated in cultural appropriation by dressing up in woven ponchos and sombreros in an attempt to celebrate Cinco de Mayo,”

>The 444-word set of demands by “All Eyes on UNH,” which alleges to speak for all students on campus,

>which alleges to speak for all students on campus

>protecting hispanics' feelings by banning hispanic culture
I don't know what to think at this point.

The Baizuo were a mistake.

>nigger on a college campus
>Concerned with cultural appropriation.

They should have a white Spanish guy do all this shit in front of the SJW's and when they yell at him he needs to tell them he is an immigrant from Spain, I wanna see the reaction

If I were in NH I'd buy out all the ponchos and sombreros and give them out to students on campus for free. I wish a fucking nigger would come up to me and "bawl" at my Mexican face so I can shove that diversity bullshit down their throat. Fuck these people. Also from Texas. Living in liberal haven Austin. I've just learned to live with it and laugh this bullshit off and use it against them when I'm forced into a confrontation with these types of retards.

>chicanos are hilarious
Whats hilarious is the amount of fucking wetbacks getting slaughtered by drug cartels while you sit at home hiding, typing behind what you call a house. Id rather be hilarious than killed and dissolved by acid because i couldnt pay a quota to some drug lord flunkie. While you earn 11 pesos to suck dick, im jacking off to sob stories like yours. Mojado

Cultural appropriation is okay when brown people do it.

Underrated

As I recall, towards the end of my time at UNH, there was either a "fat acceptance week" or "fat acceptance day" that occurred. Sadly the leftists at that uni have quite the stranglehold on student events.

Come to think of it, I'd much prefer my alma mater didn't become a disgrace comparable to Mizzou. I rather liked UNH but these hypersensitive lunatics are ruining it.

To any current students at UNH who happen to be in this thread, would one of you be interested in starting a "UNH First Amendment" organization or something similar (assuming it doesn't already exist)? As an alum I don't believe it's within my power to start a student group. But I'd happily return and help you out with proper planning/event formation in the event one of you wants to take the initiative to save UNH from these nutcases.

>go to a technical university
>majority of us laugh at the small pockets of SJWs trying to start shit

Feels good my dudes

>implying they wouldn't play the colonialism card
Then again, they're probably too retarded to differentiate Hispanics from the actual Spanish in the first place.

If it applies to all students:

>free speech is a fundamental liberty interest
>fundamental liberty interests are afforded strict scrutiny when determining whether an infringing act is constitutional
>acts infringing upon a fundamental liberty interest must be narrowly tailored and serve a substantial legitimate government interest
>the state's interest in banning the use of sombreros to avoid hurt feelings in no way merits an across the board restriction on all students, especially in light of the sombreros connection to some students heritage

If applied only to white students:
>same standard of review
>must be a valid reason for discrimination
>discriminations are inherently suspect and subjected to the most rigorous form of scrutiny
>the connection between the act and the interest must be substantial and directly related
>not all students wearing sombreros are white, thus the interest furthered, preventing hurt fee fees, is not addressed by the act, banning white people from wearing them.

Either way, not gonna happen.

9% of Mexicans are of unmixed European descent
They aren't allowed to celebrate their heritage?
Liberals are getting more retarded every single day

>shouldn't appropriate clothing
Let's pretend she is absolutely right...
But what does that leave this silly ape wearing? It won't want to appropriate white clothing.
Something made out of grass and clubbed to death dead rats I presume.
Niggers don't have the ability to think things through do they?
>forced me to become what society expects - angry
No, society is expects you to be fucking stupid dear, and your biology forced you into that, not society.
I prey for the End Times every now night now.

Nah, Arabs hate them more.

Awesome bait my man, here's your (You).

Can we perhaps get some divide and conquer going starting on twitter? Central Americans are very proud of the artistic relics from the past olmec, mayan and aztec civilizations, but many blacks have, for decades now, tried to claim the olmec heads were made by africans:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec_alternative_origin_speculations#African_origins

We need to get this more ingrained into the new blacklivesmatters crowds and get them to yell to hispanics that they are appropriating black cultural stone relics

Hey South America, send more of your hotties up North here to the USA, pronto senior

Currently at UNH, and I can say with confidence that nobody here gives a shit about these people and its become a joke around campus ever since cinco. I didn't even know the group existed until this week.

Whatever comforts you at night, smelling the foza.

>(RELATED: Latina Student: Shortening The Word Guacamole Is Offensive To Mexicans)
Sounds like they're trying to create a black market for beaner peasant clothes.

So we can have a ban on jeans and collared shirts for non whites?

>Cinco de Mayo, the Mexican holiday
Nope, it's "the spics infesting America holiday."

>New Hampshire
What are filthy spics doing in New Hampshire anyway? What spic peasant has enough money to pay a smuggler to ship their corn reeking ass all the way up to New Hampshire?

Not many actual spics, just white liberal cuck-a-ducks angry on behalf of spics

It's a progressive college campus, after all

College kids pretty much just use Cinco de Mayo as an excuse to get wasted.

But i like sombreros.

Its really racist of them to want to ban them, its part of mexican culture and by banning them they are oppressing mexicans.

unbelievable, they are so far up their ass they don't realize it completely goes around.

Do u really think there are mexifags getting out of work after working 12 hours in the sun saying this godamn gringos are fucking us up the spelling to guacamole. Fuck workers safety and abuse, guacamole should never be shortened. I can assure you, they dont care

the school is like %85 white with some asians and athletes (blacks) thrown in the mix

>just white liberal cuck-a-ducks
>Montique, who is black, then loudly bawled out the poncho-wearing student.
And some black ones too, apparently.

College kids use days ending in "y"s as an excuse to get wasted.

Lol
Jiggaboos have seen the pic and in their fucking whatever passes for a brain they have decided it looks like a coon so it is therefore a coon and not only that it proves a coon somewhere was skilful enough to carve a stone wogs head.
Oh no, they need putting back into the bushes and leaving to run wild again. They totally can't cope and they suck and spoil everything.
Let's be humane and release them back into the wild, eh?

Cinco de mayo isnt even a thing in mexico apart from puebla, all this hype over mexifags being offended is retarded, nobody cares, niggers trying to gain support from other bean niggers dumb enough to fall for it

UNH Alumfag here. It's incredibly easy for the leftist student orgs to convert people to propagate their social justice rhetoric. Witnessed many students morph from seemingly mild mannered people to short haired genderqueer abominations.

Cinco de Mayo is a marketing campaign by the Mexican alcohol industry. It's not celebrated inn Mexico.

Mexicans are just organized niggers. I literally do not see them as better than niggers other than that.

Reminds me of when SJWs were losing their shit over a model wearing a kimono and geisha makeup in a photo shoot while actual Japanese people thought it was absolutely fine.

Honestly, niggers are probably the one race that could be eradicated tonight and the entire world would universally cheer or at least breathe a sigh of relief. No one except delusional white, western leftists believe that niggers have any value or are capable of evolving into humans. It's time to put their race down.

>UNH Alumfag here.
If they ever try to hit you up for alumni funds it's important that you tell them to fuck off. The lefty student orgs only thrive with support from faculty/staff.

Dubs.. nah burrito niggers actually work, and take pride in their employment, however tjey are easily brainwashed

>several “people on campus were uncomfortable and infuriated” about the sombreros and ponchos.
Confirmed for probably less than seven people on this campus who actually cared about this nonsense
Never forget that volume =/= size

You're not wrong

I don't like sombreros.
Now I want one.

Those college niggers are the worst of all. They have access to information but not enough logic or reason to properly process it. So they just go around in a constant state of shrieking hatred for da white man and culturelle procreation and sheeit.

I'm not saying Mexicoons are better than Americoons, I'm just saying they are a bit different.
Mexicoons have droopier moustaches generally speaking and are sleepier. Americoons like to wear sports clothes when not doing sports and say "sheiiiit!"
a lot.

Oh, if they continue with this horrid bullshit and allow student orgs to kvetch about every little instance of triggering to the point where they start running amok on campus, they're not getting a dann cent out of me.

Which is unfortunate as I rather loved my time at UNH and have debated returning. But with more students in attendance throwing hissyfits, that's going to turn incoming freshmen away.

Look what happened to Mizzou. That's precisely the fate UNH will meet if they don't take control of their leftist/SJW student problem.

Didnt clint eastwood wear one in his movies, out of respect for mexican culture?

>That's precisely the fate UNH will meet if they don't take control of their leftist/SJW student problem.
If it hits them in the pocketbook with less alumni funds and lower enrollment I would hope they'd change their tune. But these fools are true believers, so maybe they're happy to go down with the ship.

>live in multicultural society
>be not allowed to participate in multiple cultures
what's the point then?

Yeah, those mexicans should stop selling all of their cultural items because that leads to appropriation! In fact, they should just close up shop, pack up the pickup, and head back to mexico so that NO ONE can steal their culture in America!
In true Chicago fashion, there were news articles a few months ago about people being outraged that a group of """""white people""""" brought a black pinata into a bar. And especially in Chicago fashion, not one single dipshit leftist ever questioned WHO MADE THE RACIST PINATA AND WHO SOLD THE RACIST PINATA? Oh no, it's only when you buy a racist pinata that you're wrong, and only if you're white and buy it because if you were Mexican and bought the niggerata you can't be racist. Fucking idiots.

NOT THE PONCHOS

This is what started this:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ucr6UKKBB4

>which alleges to speak for all students on campus
So they feel they have the authority and right to appropriate the voices of an entire university's student body about an issue, but they're losing their minds over people wearing hats and fucking blankets?