How can atheists deny the existence of Jesus Christ

How can atheists deny the existence of Jesus Christ.

There's thousand of testimonials, several followers, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

ntwrightpage.com/2016/07/12/christian-origins-and-the-resurrection-of-jesus-the-resurrection-of-jesus-as-a-historical-problem/
leaderu.com/truth/1truth22.html
answering-islam.org/Shamoun/documents.htm
pleaseconvinceme.com/2012/why-should-i-believe-in-the-resurrection/
reddit.com/r/ReasonableFaith/comments/1nawwc/claim_a_galilean_preacher_who_fits_the_general/
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they're upset this isn't a perfect world

jesus is a dirty jew

Why believe the Christian myth and not one of those gook/poo religions. They are older with more followers.

/thread

Name three documents that mention him other than the bible. He follows the classic mythological order of: being born to fufil a prophecy, living a virtuous life, and making a great sacrifice.

Im not saying he didnt, im just saying i wouldnt be surprised if he didnt or was at least based off another person

>with more followers.
ohh yeah?

Go away Schlomo

Jesus was just 1 of MANY prophets shilling on the street corner back in those days. He was like the original dindu nuthin when he was arrested and executed under roman law.

>i wouldnt be surprised if he didnt or was at least based off another person
would you also not be surprised if the earth was flat? Because that is about as likely to be true

thousands of 'testimonials' about the 'holocaust', don't mean it happen

>why would god put us in a world where everything we want isnt provided to us? its like were supposed to "learn" something or some gay shit. i wish life was an anime....

lol vatican himself

i dont give a fuck why your stupid cult fucks with my life or who its leader is... i only care that your shitty cult is trying to fuck with my life

An atheist would any knowledge of history would tell you that Jesus most certainly did exist, but he isn't the son of God, nor was he resurrected.
I'm not an atheist, btw.

the pope is a dirty sjw cuck

good point. gook buddha and poo krsna were much wiser than jesus. at least the record of their teaching goes far beyond the gospels' hallmark tier stuff.

in what way ?

Jesus was a filthy fucking kike. Fuck him.

The Bible isn't one document, stupid.

What the darn-diddly-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang-diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If yonly you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily-flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.

I would be surprised if it was flat. But i wouldnt be surprised if aliens exist, if we didnt land on the moon and if the cia took out JFK

The Bible is a collection of various documents.
Just figured you should be aware of that.

And to answer your question, apocryphal books.

Because Buddhism is the ultimate redpill

pope francis go to bed

I forgot to mention, re-post this somewhere for a free indulgence for a lost soul in purgatory.

Give me one non-biblical corroborating piece of evidence created during the time he was supposedly alive.

AND HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.

Yes, it is.

Im aware its a collection.

Its almost 6 AM and time for breakfast.

Pantheism>

Im sorry for all these hateful comments, if you are a priest God bless you.

>There's thousand of testimonials, several followers, etc.

That's called not being able to tell the voices in your head are your own subconscious.

DO NOT REPLY TO THESE KIKES AND ATHEISTS. THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME.

Ah. I wasn't aware, as you somehow completely managed to conceal any evidence of that knowledge.

Second hand testimonies don't count

praise it is witnessed

Because we found cosmic background radiation which confirms the big bang theory. Evolution is also true and we have mountains of evidence for it. Those two discoveries completely contradict the creation myth of the Bible. There is no chance any religion is true based on what we know about the natural world.

The only possibility is that we live in a simulated reality and our "God" would then be the admin(s) who run it. Sometimes I think about it and we should attempt to make contact with this admin if it exists. Although if we lived in a simulation would it be an Earth centric one or would we not really matter in this simulation? The admins may not even know we exist if the simulation is not centered on us.

pleasing digits you have there

>Romans and Jews around at the time
>Romans give zero fucks
>trusting the Jews to accurately tell the story of the man they hate the most of anyone who has ever lived
>trusting the Jews period

Yeah, not playing that game, go tip your fedora somewhere else.

church!

Redpill me on the shroud of Turin

fixed
ntwrightpage.com/2016/07/12/christian-origins-and-the-resurrection-of-jesus-the-resurrection-of-jesus-as-a-historical-problem/
leaderu.com/truth/1truth22.html
answering-islam.org/Shamoun/documents.htm
pleaseconvinceme.com/2012/why-should-i-believe-in-the-resurrection/
reddit.com/r/ReasonableFaith/comments/1nawwc/claim_a_galilean_preacher_who_fits_the_general/

Jesus' existence is as much of a historical fact as the existence of people like Alexander the Great or Julius Caesar... Anyone saying otherwise needs to find a less biased source to regurgitate.

Idiot. You don't even know what a "Jew" is.
Christianity is Not Jewish:
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB (embed)

>the bible is meant to be taken literally

tip top kek

Their is more historical proof for the existence or buddha

1 post by this id
shill pls

>Although if we lived in a simulation would it be an Earth centric one or would we not really matter in this simulation?

This kind of question is why you people shouldn't be allowed to speculate on metaphysics of any kind.

Of course we'd be the centre of the simulation, the human brain is the most complicated system in the universe (by multiple orders of magnitude) and human beings are the only thing in the universe that are (apparently) capable of acting as causal agents independent of antecedent events.

You are a faggot and I have mountains of evidence to prove it. Also general relativity completely contradicts string theory.

Go bow before an alter of steven hawking you SJW for athiests faggot. Stop pretending you don't worship him too.

God Bless you.

git yer plenary indulgence! Git yir plenary indulgence with a repost heeeerrreee. *disclaimer* these opinions are subjective and do not necessarily represent the true opinions of Jesus Christ

>Of course we'd be the centre of the simulation

That's quite the assumption considering the simulation could be the entire universe and maybe they are focusing on other intelligence life in our simulated universe.

The simulation may not even be for studying the lifeforms in it. Maybe they want to see something else?

Do you actually live in the vatican or are you using a proxy? If you're the pope can I get your autograph?

You can have my blessing and my prayers.

athiests don't deny he existed
athiests deny who he claimed to be

Doesn't change the fact Jesus is king of the... oh, I don't know... JEWS

I think this is one of the few times visiting 4 chan has made me feel spiritually uplifted! Thanks for the prayers! Please pray that I save myself for my real life Waifu and stay off of /b and /s and /gif!

Steven Hawking is simply a science popularizer, nobody worships him. Why are you so mad about it?

it doesnt really matter if he existed historically. people have become like him numerous times, basically like a hindu saint. and saying attributed to him, from the time of his life, are pithy and wise and transcendent. he is not the son of god, he was a holy man, if praying to his image or a thought of him brings peace, or even miracles, thats how it all works. but proving he lived, based on what info we have currently, is impossible.

It's not that he never existed. It's that he's just a human that claimed he was the son of god and it caught on...

Sup Forums is destined for the levels of hell reserved for atheists

Fucking faggot lefties and MSM media shills. I hope you push this whole thing so far that civil war erupts. At this point watching you faggots have you families dragged to death in front of you before taking a gun to your heads is the only option left. WAR IS COMING. WE FAGGOTS WILL CRY AND BEG. WE WONT CARE.

It's level 9, where all the philosophers and thinkers that denied god go. There is no real pain there, just a lost listlessness and wandering around wondering. It's boring basically, an earth with nowhere to go.

I don't deny the existence of the person. I actually think Christianity has a lot of great lessons and since we've left our religion society has been in decline. However I can't believe in a god.

Theres thousands of testimonials that trump isnt president of the USA.

Doesnt make it true

That's true you are a faggot.

You're not a true Christian if you dwell on whether he exists or not. You take it too literally and don't focus on the Message. That's what believeth means in John 3:16: to live like Him.

Most do
They just don't he was a real life wizard

I'd just like for there to be a time again, where someone can hitchhike without the fear of being robbed or murdered. It's true, I agree, not a lot of people are cool or nice as much anymore.

ITT discuss jew conspiracies

Please bless me and pray for me

>all proofs are given by people
And guess what: people tend to lie, fantasize ,etc.

jesus was unquestionably a real historical figure, even wikipedia acknowledges up front that his birth and crucifixion are practically beyond question.

that doesnt mean he was really the son of god

>thousand of testimonials
HAHAHA

^

How can Christians deny the existence of Xenu? There's thousands of testimonials, several followers, etc.

Jesus existed as a historical figure. He wasn't some supernatural being though.

>worshipping a jew

From a scientific perspective, what is the resolution to the fermi paradox and the drake equation then? Is it possible that a being has existed from the very beginning in the state of high energy plasma and particle soups? I would argue that the only necessity for life to exist is an energy difference between two points, a possibility to make a logic circuit from the entropy between them and the ability to guide energy for the creation of specific logic states. Given awesome amount of energy contained in the big bang wouldn't it be nearly impossible that life would form on such a low energy planet as ours yet wouldn't at the beginning of time?

Jesus Christ historically was born, baptized, and crucified. It's all the other stuff that's unverifiable by historical evidence

You fucking plebian, Titus Flavius Josephus commented on this:

About this time there lived Jesus, a wise man, if indeed one ought to call him a man. For he was one who performed surprising deeds and was a teacher of such people as accept the truth gladly. He won over many Jews and many of the Greeks. He was the Messiah. And when, upon the accusation of the principal men among us, Pilate had condemned him to a cross, those who had first come to love him did not cease. He appeared to them spending a third day restored to life, for the prophets of God had foretold these things and a thousand other marvels about him. And the tribe of the Christians, so called after him, has still to this day not disappeared.
- Jewish Antiquities, 18.3.3 §63

Are you saying there could have been life in the immediate aftermath of the big bang composed of elementary particles? Our life is made of heavier elements that only came from first or second generation stars and they wouldn't have existed right after the big bang

I only worship Apollonius of Tyana

Not many do. Most Atheists believe that yes, there was a man named Jesus and he was a pretty chill and woke dude who tried reforming his religion and was killed for it, and his followers took it to the next step creating their own religion centered around his teachings and deifying him. Many of his morals and teachings are legitimately good, and even Buddhists who have read the Gospel agree that these are the teachings of an Enlightened being.

I just don't believe in the supernatural.

So a man did some good things for people and made them feel at ease. That was a threat to the power of the Roman Empire because they could not control him with their ideas. Roman empire fell, Christianity won over those who wanted power and fooled a mass of people so power mongers could use it to motivate the people for their own desire... Not to mention, make them filthy stinking rich.

Jesus was created to generate fear of death to the population. Without the fear of death you cannot control human beings. You can only kill the martyr but controlling his cause.

If Jesus is real then where is our sweet rabbit pussy?

That's not what the evidence suggests.

You forgot a step in faith, determine that the idea is pure, a pure though is more susceptible to corruption than a scientific thought, but is like a 99.99% pure solution of a chemical which only remains effective if it remains in high concentrations, but can do wonderful things when it is effective. Does this help? I know that creates a subjectively objective reality from a subjective reality (if you can wrap your head around my meaning), but if it's innocent then you don't have to worry about getting stuck there because it doesn't pull you in.

I don't think so, Tim.

Actually, that very same historical evidence (witnesses, testimonials) suggests he was supernatural. People were just as astonished by it as you or I would be. Well maybe not you, idk. People denied Christ even when he was standing right in front of them. Makes sense with how many retards there are.

>
Tacitus and Josephus off the top of my head

I predicted this argument sorry i didn't reply before you posted i didn't want to be rude in case i was wrong. and 120^ atoms on earth(atoms in combinations) is much less than 2^number of particles after big bang and therefore if a logic circuit can exist after the big bang it is for all intensive purposes an infinitely (super super large finite) more complex being.

Im pretty sure people were afraid of dying long before Christ came along

If anything it soothes the pain of dying and inspires one to do good in his lifetime so that he can go to heaven, which is some kinda "eternal happiness" deal.

Wtf did that have to do with anything?

>In Vatican City
>On Sup Forums
Error 238; VPN found

Damn I was really hoping it was the pope :( oh well, maybe it was an angel VPNing in from heaven

That's why I only believe the android testimony from 33AD