If (((they))) impeach Trump, can't he just call in the militarily?

If (((they))) impeach Trump, can't he just call in the militarily?

No. Under our American system of checks and balances, Israel controls the US military.

You're miles ahead of the rest of the retards in journalism and academia talking about "guardrails of democracy" and shit.

Trump will declare martial law when impeachment appears inevitable. His character makes this outcome likely. Americans should now be preparing to survive an ugly civil war. A peaceful outcome to this nightmare presidency is still possible, and we should hope against the odds that he leaves office peacefully.

*clap clap clap*
FPBP

fuck that im bored of this peace shit the tree of liberty is dying dammit

Russian military?

Why would jews kick our their #1 goy

>nightmare presidency
I thought he hadn't changed anything.

fpbp

also /thread

impeached for what?

he wouldn't need to. militias are itching to act.

nice digits. Kek confirms martial law

You do know that soldiers of the US army have the right to deny any order they feel is wrong. I doubt the soldiers would care if you told them to clear out congress though.

Shouldn't that make Democrats love him?

I don't want a peaceful outcome, I want to kill.

No it's really not. If you ignore mass surveillance of the Internet (which you choose to plug into by the way - there's no one forcing you to use your NSA shillware devices), the US is exactly as free as it was thirty years ago, and even freer than it was seventy years ago.

There was a time in America when you could get arrested for owning gold or publishing newspapers critical of the government. Liberty is the long term trend. It's only truly threatened when people with no education in statecraft win the presidency to feed their narcissistic psychological needs.

I would answer the call anyways. I'm pretty sure most of my flight would.

trips of truth holy fuck. Texasanon here and I can't wait to burn down Austin if war breaks out

Shills keep saying impeach enough times they think it's like summoning beatlejuice.

They will try but i cant imagine impeaching a president on a made up russian narrative, especially when the truth is right in front of us.

They know we know the truth too...that is why there is a massive shill campaign going on here right now...

Spread the seth rich story, that is what they are trying to cover up. they dont want people to know.

Kys faggot

oh fuck off with this melodramatic bullshiit, Trump is as much a stooge for ((them)) as every other politician, this whole comey thing is just ((them)) spanking Trump so he will be a good boy in order to remain president and not cause any further trouble. youre an idiot if you think a deep state wouldnt have prevented Trump from winning in the first place if ((they)) had any doubts about him.

People need to get their heads out of their asses and realize that Trump is not the second coming of Jesus Christ, hes a flawed individual with multiple weak points and will end up a manipulated stooge for the deep state. Hes not George Washington, hes a showbiz producer in over his head

>thinking that they won't be kynched in the first week of the next civil war

Hahahahahaah please keep pushing leftfags.

Tfw Trump is my supreme commander

bump

Damn that's a sexy looking cow.

Most of the military would support Trump, and if General Mattis backs Trump up, just about all of us would be on his side. The catch, though, is that if Mattis decides to oppose Trump for whatever reason, the military would probably be divided pretty evenly.

>Americans want a tyrant and to do away with democracy
Jesus christ what happened to you cunts

Trump isn't going anywhere. Sage thread.

I don't think democrats have a consistent ideology. They seem to all be unhinged maniacs recently.

We have our Caesar. Will you march with him across the Potomac?

True. The same Dems that wanted Comey gone are throwing shit now that he is gone.

>recently

Isn't it why the 2nd ammendment was created in the first place?
This is your chance amerifats to use guns not to kill each others, but protect democracy!

I'm starting to agree with the last part.

Trump promised alot but he has no prior experience in politics.

who is 'they'?

Impeachment isn't a coup d'état. So why there be military involvement. This looks bad for trump I don't congress or senate will push for impeachment without overwhelming evidence of wrong doing. What isn't sufficient for the conservatives congress and senate to budge on this.

it's almost as if he was fired amidst an ongoing investigation into Trump associates wrongdoing

The entirety of the plan ensures that no white male or republican is ever elected again.

Jew controlled congress

>he doesn't know

I don't remember them being this fucking insane until about 3-4 years ago.

IMO Comey should have been gone when he concluded that Clinton did nothing wrong, after saying she shared tons of classified information on a private server.

It seems like that now, but there is just too much drama with Comey (even more now), and Trump did make a mistake with the timing of this termination.

almost as if he wasn't going to be under constant investigation.
Your boss can fire you.. something lefties don't learn in college with all those higher IQs

That doesn't halt the investigation you stupid dog fucking leaf

There's no "deep state". It's a stupid slang which this board uses to refer to some combination of either private capital, the intelligence community, or both. Aside from the fact that the latter reports directly to the president and the former isn't even part of the government, the truth is that these two power structures possess very little real firepower. The president is commander-in-chief of the armed forces. He's a lot closer to the top of food chain than you think, for better or worse.

ITT people who don't know what impeaching is because they weren't even conceived when Bill Clinton was impeached.

Also ITT, people who think the Army is loyal is a doughy draft-dodger who can't be photographed after 11:00 a.m. without a saggy diaper.

>Most of the military would support Trump
Yeah Im sure all those mexican and black soldiers CANT WAIT to die for Trump
>if General Mattis backs Trump up
Mattis's office is based on the legitimacy of the President who appointed him. If trump is impeached, Mattis will be a placeholder until a next president comes along and makes a new cabinet. Mattis doesnt have any intrinsic power not associated with his office
>just about all of us would be on his side.
Who the fuck are you LARPing as, you fat fuck, youd probably sit at home eating doritos and shitposting on Sup Forums if a civil war breaks out, for a moment there reading your post I thought you were Hercules
>The catch, though, is that if Mattis decides to oppose Trump for whatever reason, the military would probably be divided pretty evenly.
Again, if Trump is impeached, Mattis becomes a placeholder secretary of defense until the next cycle comes, if Trump is impeached, its impeachment by elected reprsentatives, and Mattis will no longer have much power because its those elected officials who run the country supposedly, the Army is a professional and non-political, he will listen to the civilian leadership

NOSED

Like Trudeau?

Look, two cuck shills having a scripted conversation together, trying to pretend it's natural!

LOL!

bruh, no one accused him of being a literal Semite like Jesus Christ, just that (((they))) control him. Let's not get melodramatic k?

there is a deep-state, AIPAC and all the lobby groups that fund and own Congress and decide what congress doesnbecause they own each congressman financially

You mean the one that must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants?

What country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

>everything goes according to plan
I understand we've enjoyed relative stability for some time, but that's just not what history shows us. We're due for a correction. The US government no longer serves the people, and internationalism has been a corpse pushed forward through sheer inertia for decades. Let's hope the DHS pushes congress' shit in.

So essentially private capital? I recognize that these groups are powerful, but not powerful enough to stop a rogue president.

Think about this: when an individual armed with a nuclear arsenal and a standing army of 1.5 million enlisted personnel decides on a certain course of action and remains dead-set upon carrying it out, all the money in the world won't stop him.

This. Mattis would immediately call the VP to have Trump removed under the 25th amendment.

In the .00000000001% chance Trump find himself facing impeachment I think you see a spark of civil war that could either be put down with Swift police/military action, or could grow into a full scale engagement.

It's hard to tell of Americans have what it takes these days.

Personally I think you start seeing some more well known leftist people getting sudden lead poisoning by a small group of people Finally Fed up

Those flags are backwards wtf burgercuck army is retarded.

I hope so

fpbp

checked

ENACT
DIRECTIVE
ASSUME
DIRECT
CONTROL

>So essentially private capital? I recognize that these groups are powerful, but not powerful enough to stop a rogue president.
Theyre the status quo that has ruled for over a century, their whole system is in place to prevetn a "rogue president" from succeeding
>Think about this: when an individual armed with a nuclear arsenal and a standing army of 1.5 million enlisted personnel decides on a certain course of action and remains dead-set upon carrying it out, all the money in the world won't stop him
Lol, you watch too many movies, my point is that once Trump is imprached (a big IF), he loses his constitutional authority, If anything, the army would arrest him if he goes rogue.

ZOG always wins

So... your an expert on US history then huh leaf? I know yours is boring and cowardly, but don't act like you know ours. Go suck on some maple syrup you little nigger.

kek fpbp

CIA will kill drumphledore before that happens

Forward into battle you fucking leaf. I'd insult you for not serving but I'm pretty sure sucking migrant cock is enough to get you Victoria cross these days.

Checked.

quintessential leaf post

The only reason why women shouldn't have the right to vote.

it won't be a civil war, it'll be more like a bunch of targeted assassinations followed by Trump being declared king

>flight
Are you a SecFo?

I've thought about the possibilities of a President Pence a lot. I think it might actually be a bit of everything that both sides of the aisle want - the replacement of Trump with someone poised and self-controlled, a return to diplomatic normality, the political dominance of conservative values for at least one or two election cycles, maybe even some economic growth! It would probably be like a return to the Bush era, which in hindsight wasn't so bad compared to either of his two successors.

comedy gold

What is the posse comitatus act

there are exceptions written into it and they're pretty broad so I don't think it'll do shit

Pence will be electric if given the chance to govern God's great land...

FPBP

>politicians wipe their ass with the constitution and bill of rights daily
>an act of congress will stop them

and liberals/normies for that matter

>DRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMFDRUMF

>leaf
Would gladly give my life to defend my country from degenerates like you.

Bill clinton wasn't impeached though

True the govt could easily stage a false flag terrorist attack and utilize that as a casus bellum to declare martial law on the american people

>ugly civil war
Ugly for whom? The assholes who don't own guns and rely on the state for everything? Yeah, they are in for an ugly time.
It will be over quickly. Large cities will be the last holdouts until their people run out of water. They will fall within days.

Lmfao

Thank you for your service

I agree that people ITT have no perception of how the Armed Forces operate and what their hierarchy and ideology are like. Theyre delusional if they think the military is gonna start a civil war over an impeached president or a president undergoing impeachment ( if he even does get impeached anyay). Being Commander-in-Chief doesnt mean the military is his personal plaything or mercenaries for him

The irony is that it would be in the deep state's best interest to just fucking kill Trump than impeach him.

Assassinating Trump would kill several birds with one stone:

1. Save the country the public disgrace and humiliation of a trial for Trump that would rip the nation apart.

2. Let them completely destroy the progressive/ultra-left wing of the Democratic base, by scapegoating one of the lunatic fringe Trump haters for the crime. They can use the Patriot Act, once the deed is done, to basically BREAK the left and arrest/detain the major players on the left, which in turn would allow for a reset culturally after Obama and the Globalists overreached after getting Obamacare passed/gay marriage legalized and fucked shit up.

3. All them to use Trump's assassination to make Pence bulletproof from his homophobia and shit.

>military dictatorship run by a kike puppet billionaire
Or
>same old neoliberal establishment run by kike puppet Pence
Who the hell cares either way?

not even that, in the 2007 Defense Authorization Bill it says

>The President may employ the armed forces... to... restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition...

Uzed 2 b a trump votah. Itz hilashizzle to watch em crash an burn, but we cant let this mang close to da nukelar codez.

The humans know!

ACTIVATE PROTOCOLS IMMEDIAT.......
*Please Insert 2 shekels to continue*

tfw i dont live in USA right now

lol fuck you im scared

Actually I suspect that armed civilians would be the first targets for search and seizure. These people would be disarmed quickly because they're mostly lone individuals who don't question the legitimacy of state actions.

The real opposition to martial law would emerge from the extreme left. Today, in peacetime, we can safely assume that groups like that won't escalate beyond petty vandalism and punching the elderly. In a context of martial law, those assumptions go out the window. Weapons would be trafficked in and rival governments would jump on the opportunity to organize a fifth column inside US territory.

The exact same thing happened with ISIS in Syria. Domestic protests combined with heavy-handed law enforcement turned into a major armed insurgency, and now every great power in the world has a stake in the conflict. Rule of law in the US will survive, but only if Trump and his opposition learn that escalation carries real risk.

Asssinations worked in a time when political power is tied specifically to a person, like a king and his family. It doesnt really work nowadays; you cant kill a position or a role. The assistant or deputy can easily fill the position, a new president can be elected