Any of you tards involved in politics other than shit posting? I think I already know the answer

Any of you tards involved in politics other than shit posting? I think I already know the answer.

I'm the president of my HOA.

im in the politics of your mom

I was in the Libertarian party for like a year.

I am. I'm neck deep in city and county level politics.

I negotiated a three way between your mother, sister, and aunt.

I'm the mayor of my 87% 19k population white town.

Obviously won't say more than that.

I'm fucking the mayor's wife.

>I'm a girl btw

>+10 internets if you can guess which city i'm from

Me too in SimCity.

I know what town you live in. Prepare to get doxxed.

tits or gtfo

It's Donahue, Iowa, obviously.

Me too user. And I've been a state and national delegate. Where are you at? I'm in CA.

No because I'm an immigrant with work visa

im paid to shill on Sup Forums, does that count?

Used to work for a GOP congressman. Not anymore.

Large city in a rust belt state.

I voted once , I'm officially involved in politics

Yes. I would tell you what I do, but it would narrow my identity down to 100 people.

I regurarly send mail to town hall telling them to fix shit.
Managed to convince them to invest in cleaning and fixing up main square after like 8 months.

nah because i dont give a shit about politics. people who spend their time on this shit have no lives. you can sit in some boring meeting with a bunch of old faggots while i hang go out and have fun with my friends and actually fucking enjoy my life

i kind of am, i guess. i don't get paid to do it though, i just do it because I love it. I make lampshades of kikes.

I am paid by the Jordanian toursim board to gain neetbux from lonely virgin White men

>posting on a politics board

Everyone should be a delegate, especially in a caucus state. That shit is wack.

National is impressive though. Not many people get to experienfe that.

If all goes to plan I will be in a few months.

Local politics is a great place to start.

At the local level, power goes to whoever shows up.

Because no one ever goes to the meetings, you get to know the elected officials and the city management.

And, unless you're a crazy person, your opinions and your ideas suddenly take on 10x more power than if you were just someone on the street.

In my case, 2 years after I started going to meetings, I was on a few pretty significant committees.

2 years after that, I got most of them re-elected.

It was definitely a highlight in my life. Not just going to a national convention, but a very historical one.

I didn't used to be, I had a good job. Now I'm POTUS though.

Manuel Noriega here, AMA.

I was. Never will again.

i was for years as a cuck. took the red pill and going back once i start my new degree

Sup Forums memed a president into office

fuck your "politics"

Used be a government reporter. No, seriously...
But I got disalusioned and left the field because you know..muh kikes

I write racist tweets

Fuck ma this shit is making me sad. I was in contact with members of Congress now I work at a prep school.

I did extremely brief intern work for the Secretary of the Interior back when he was still a congressman.

Zinke's alright. Drinks heavily but all around nice guy.

what'd the kikes do to u

The simpsons got it right again.

yes in fact
Fox News
PBS
CNN
NBC
are all customers of mine. I have multiple contacts in the News Media industry - above and below the line, and I work with literally all of their Marketing and Purchasing departments.

I work for a high end Broadcast equipment company and go with our integrators on sales meetings and oversee the install for our company. I also run our Marketing department.

The media is nothing more than another set, most of them are biased for the views and ratings, they could care less about "Fair and Balanced or UnBiased coverage"

Also most of the Fox News people look like they are living Wax Museum Dolls.

are you a poop finder? I only know of one. apparently it is a very unique job

I'm the mayor of your mom.

I'm a county supervisor. Not that it means much.

If I were involved, I would have been painted as the next Hitler quicker than Trump.

I don't want to talk about it

Worked in Ron Pauls primary campaign 2012. Now I mainly spend my time getting prepped by your father and fucking your mother.

Sage.

I was governor of my state for a while

this is a good place to hang out now that I'm retired and don't care what happens to the world

I helped get Obama elected to Illinois Senate!

More than I want to be, but less than I should.

please sir
i love kike stories