Talking to brother

talking to brother
>he's talking about why he hated the suburbs and why he decided to move to the city
>said he was tired of interacting with boring white people
>he wanted some more diverse neighbors
>this man is a member of my family

How fucked are white people?

not fucked. ultimately we can invent flying cars and be done with this in an instant.

It sounds like he's a swell fellow and that you're an autistic asshole who should experience the world instead of crying like you're on /r9k/.

>talk to my little brother after he went to a liberal college for 4 years
>"diversity is the only option we have as a species"
>or literally "black people are fucking BASED"
At least he has a white gf but still, hearing him say that stung a bit.

Fuck off leaf. I dont need your cucked input.

next time tell him

>monkeys are based
>I feel great happiness when I see them at the zoo
>yet they are not men like us

why are white people so annoying and loud. they're almost like black people in that regard

Pretty much this. I could see a white utopia without any whiney liberal self hating white guilt faggots. Problem is the rest of the world would hate them for being better in everyway and still try to fuck it up for them.

What city? If your answer is NYC what borough? If the answer is Brooklyn disown your brother immediately.

>checks flag
Nothing to see here

Cincinnati

i know you think you're being 'social' but nothing you say even has any substance, it's usually just crappy smalltalk

Your brother is about to get himself "enriched." Trust me. Southerner reporting in. We have a perspective that most whites in the rest of the country don't have. We have a terrible perspective of the truth. Blacks individually can succeed but in numbers they destroy everything they touch. If the rest of the country had our demographics there'd be no racial liberals.

He's right. White people speaking English is boring as fuck.

Go fuck a nigger you cock sucking faggot

Has anybody ever asked why (((diversity))) is supposedly a good thing?

All I hear is shit like "It's good to get different perspectives" and stuff like that. What does that even mean?

Is it a self hating white or an asian?

Just find him an apartment in the ghetto neighborhood and offer to pay his full rent for the year.
After a few bullet wounds he's going to be 1488.

>>said he was tired of interacting with boring white people
>>he wanted some more diverse neighbors
Just let him do it. Watch him come back in 1-2 years and be transformed into a red Sup Forumsed our guy

>younger brothers during conversation ask me what's wrong with white people becoming extinct, implying that there's is nothing wrong with people all race mixing and becoming one race.
>Explain to them that white people are natives to Europe and the biological advantages that implies, and explain how this applies to all races and their motherlands and how mixed race children have a biological disadvantage in all environments
>it makes perfect sense to them and they understands completely and now agree that racial separation is much better for diversity than multiculturalism
If you have a legitimate, well though out and justifiable reason for your beliefs then other people will agree with you if you just explain it to them, it's very simple. If your only reason for having certain beliefs is so you can fit in with losers on an anonymous imageboard and haven't had a single original thought in your life then chances are you're a fucking loser and you'll never being to persuade anyone of anything since you have no understanding or logical reasoning to your beliefs. You're a fucking loser OP.

it's gonna happen real quick. hes gonna think they accept him cause he's a "woke" checked privilege kinda white bitch. then one day he's gonna be sittin on his based nigger friend's couch chilling and nigger friends' friends are gonna walk in. then maybe some more walk in and he's the only white guy there but he doesn't sense the danger. then all of a sudden one of them will snap like an animal which means they'll all follow suit and his friend isn't gonna stop em cause then he's not good with his niggas and he barely know dis white bix. then you get pic related OP.

What city did you move to?