If he gets impeached, I'm leaving this fucking board. I voted for him because/pol/ said he'd make America great again...

If he gets impeached, I'm leaving this fucking board. I voted for him because/pol/ said he'd make America great again, not turn the country into a fucking shit show. Sup Forums you memed him into office so now fix this shit.

Wow you guys from shariablue don't even try to hide it do you

BYE FELICIA

>Thanks for correcting the record

>Trump has FULL LEGAL AUTHORITY to reveal any classified information no matter what
>still hasn't shared anything about the 9/11 investigation or aliens

Your handbook is wrong, we actually want the Democrats to try to impeach him.

kys shill get fucked. you are the bad guys.

that shit would get him assassinated, leaf

So is half the shit he's done since he took office.

(you)

Jeeeessuss if the poblems were so easy to fix we wouldn't have put him in office.

Aside from the fact that I actually agree with everything he's doing, I would of helped meme him into office even if he was going to destabilize the entire western world.
For me he represented common sense and the rejection vote. So suck it up dickhead and get used to the fact that not everything goes your way in life you entitled fucking cunt.

Trump is an idiot and he's going to be removed from office or resigned by the end of the year.

It's time to look at what's next. Trump will be gone but what about his supporters? What happens when Trump 2.0 (someone with the same views but not entirely incompetent) comes along?

Sup Forums you memed him into office so now fix this shit.

>Implying that "meme magic" and a dead Egyptian frog god are capable of unfucking this train wreck.

I still don't get why Dems want to impeach him.

Trump opposes the Deep State, which leftists bitched about constantly during the Bush years. Also, if Trump gets impeached,then Electric Fence Pence becomes President.

i think you missed what Sup Forums is actually about.

>we live for the shit show
>we breathe for the shit show
>we wait for the final shit show

WHERE HE GET TWO SKEWPS? WE GET ONE? DON'T FUCKING GODDAMN CLAP!
WE SEEN YOU EAT KFC WITH A FORK JINGLE GOOPT!

I want to make a drinking game out of 'spot the shill' today but I don't think my fuckin liver can handle it.

At least Pence wont fuck up the nation. No way hes more retarded than Trump. The only thing more retarded than Trump is a trump supporter

>not turn the country into a fucking shit show

His whole campaign was a long shitshow. I don't know how you could have expected otherwise from a reality TV star with zero experience in government.

ITT: r/thedonald redditfags

>If he gets impeached, I'm leaving this fucking board.

Save yourself the time and just leave now.

What happens is we would shoot all the people like you.

I'm looking forward to it.

Your allies all live in rural areas far away from each other and not near people you oppose, I highly doubt you guys are going to mobilize a militia or something and start attacking people. And if you do, I doubt it will last very long, you are the minority in this country.

Internet tough guy here

You do know that from this point on the (((media))) is going to attack ANY President that is not a Leftist globalist schill, right? If Trump goes down there is no one left who'd stand up to the kikes controllimg public opinion and using minorities and Democrats to make a continous source of lower class, government dependent idiots to rule over. Control is the name of the game.

>Sup Forums taking credit

surely a meme

kek
Pretty sure that meme was made by someone who never went to college.

Why don't you just skip the middle-man and leave Sup Forums already?

>listening to a bunch of autistic right wing retards

>I voted for him because/pol/ said he'd make America great again
you got what you deserve, brainiac

1 post by this id

>name and digits
/Thread