Ever notice how jewesses have large mamaries which are designed to rope goyim into their web of lies and deceit and...

Ever notice how jewesses have large mamaries which are designed to rope goyim into their web of lies and deceit and draw attention away form their ugly fucking faces?

These fucking disgusting harlots shall not have any power over me. Stand back fowl succubus! I have the power of the aryan race within me and shall not fall victim to your large breasts and condescending expression of dominance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHkJO5V58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will not fall victim to their roastie tricks.

That's what you wank to?

She has a nice face

Dayum

>fowl succubus
>fowl

Dumb burger

youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHkJO5V58

Look at this woman. How is she NOT attractive?

Jews have large tits so they can breastfeed more because it's free and they save money.

Give her 10 year snad you'll fucking see

Jew bitches are good for a quick fuck and then you run, run as far away as you can and never look back. They will eat your fucking soul.

>fowl succubus

She's hot, and you're a closet fag.

In defense of my fellow burger, Jews do have huge beak noses. Maybe he meant "fowl".

i'd like to bury my dreidel in her bagel, goyyyyyyyyy

Cute
Boring
I wanna get that pregnant

I fucked my Jewish bosses daughter, he didn't even fire me when I found out.
I don't work for jews anymore though, they will fucking jew you and it's not just a clever stereotype

Look up hadassah, jews bread women to have huge tits to win over kings n sheit

Jewbies!

one I was dating was atypical: blonde, blue eyes, athletic build, average/small tits. But was also bipolar and batshit insane. Got what i needed and moved on.

I don't believe the Khazar milkers meme after doing some research on it.
Basically, I just went on jdate and searched random Jewesses to see if it was true and didn't find them to be much different than the general populace.
Redheads on the other hand from what I have seen are the true titty queens. Even the ones that don't have huge tits seem to always have really good shape, and less sag.

>ugly fucking faces

Y-Yeah, haha....