Ignore poor editing. Begin living in society instead of blaming others

>be me
>be expressive of racial theories and proposed societal functioning scheme
>be begin
>What is the commotion about races?
>If you seriously think that you need to "identify" with something as easy as the race you were given at birth, you are lazy and greedy.
>Allow me to clarify
>I "identify" as a chemist, not because I was born into it, but because I love what wonderful things I can do with chemistry to make the world work with better materials and processes.
>If you identify as your race, what do you possibly get out of that?
>"Oh look at me, I am race X and I pride myself on producing humans of race X. I instruct the humans that I produce to produce more race X."
>Well, WHAT DOES RACE X DO?
>I've seen people of all sorts of ethnicities, religions, and backgrounds in chemistry, and what unites us is WHAT WE DO.
>We aren't united by something as pathetic as something given to us at birth.
>It's like forming a group for people with birthmarks on their chins, it's something which doesn't really help you or hinder you in life.
>Or a group for people who get substantial inheritances.
>They have these groups, and they're called country clubs, but guess what? Everybody else thinks they're cunts because they didn't actually do anything in their lives to deserve the positions they're in.
>People will be attracted to these people in the country clubs, but the only reason is to take the money they didn't earn.
>
>What I'm saying is, you don't earn your race, so you shouldn't be proud of it.
>
>Have pride in something worth having pride in.
>For example;
>Setting up a publishing company which produces manuals for JavaScript applications.
>Studying robotics and building a robot which walks around buildings using OpenCV and places post it notes with PePe's on people's doors every morning via radio control.
>Being a teacher at an elementary school and teaching children how to acquire important life skills.
>
>
>Quit your white race shit and do something respectable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So have you disowned your family yet cuck?

It's funny because jews practice self preference and do 'respectable shit' simultaneously.

but when whites even think about trying it, oh lawdy we'z racissst and shieeeet

Your race is the biggest and most loose and informal family unit you will ever have

Good God you're retarded.
Everyone laugh at the retard.

What point is there in "disowning my family"?
It's not like I would ever say "I am PROUD TO BE A ROBERTSON"
That would be representing my own achievements and successes as what some dead people did a hundred years ago who ended up fucking and shitting me out.
Upon being shat out I worked hard and got myself to the point that I am today.
I don't need to rely on the successes of other people to be successful.

You never go full cuck OP. Also, nigger detected.

Can you back that up with logic?

Pride in anything but abstracted volksgeist as defined by internet memers is cultural marxism, sempai

As a white male, I don't find that offensive, but find it factually incorrect and your detectors are going wonky.

You posted this before and got btfo. Go live in Africa or Ecuador you traitor piece of shit

>>Quit your race shit and do something respectable.

FTFY

>this fucking faggot attributes none of his successes to his family that brought him into this world
>his long lineage going back to the beginning of man, if there was one differential, he would not exist in his current form
>being this much of a selfish fucking piece of shit

Please just end your life user, you're an ignorant limp wristed bill nye watching faggot

Exactly. People have families, friends, interests and hobbies, that define own our ingroup. If you're going to be a man of your words then cast aside all form of tribalisism. You don't get to pick and choose and say this is not OK while acting completely tribalistic in many other ways.

White supremacy isn't about whites being better, it's about niggers making everything worse.

why the fuck is this a greentext
are you retarded?

I agree, people in general need to stop thinking that their race puts them on some sort of moral, intellectual, or physical high-ground.
All over the world, you'll find people existing on a bell curve of abilities, with the gaussians being pretty identical regardless of race. Unless you consider other countries which may have spent more or less on training in particular areas like education, physical exercise, etc.

>What has your race accomplished

Oh Jeez i don't know - maybe everything?
Western civilization as we know it, almost technological progress from over 500 years, great empires, new forms of governance, incredible political and cultural movements......

The accomplishments of the white race inspire me to do great things. These historical achievements must be preserved and recorded so that our children may also enjoy them.

OP BTFO AGAIN

You need to go and immediately tell the Jews this, because they've had the longest run ethnocentric lifestyle ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc

>Gaussian being pretty identical regardless of race

See that's where you're wrong you fucking mongrel

Relaxing around blacks because some manage not to be retarded savages is stupid, and willfully ignoring your own pattern recognition.

why would i not be proud if who i am, where im from and the glorious heritage of my family and related ancestry? we built the whole western society, this great nation and all that you see today. god damn i love being white. i love that im related to one of the founding fathers of our nation. i love it.

>chemist meme again

You don't seem to spend any times in black/latino neighborhoods, do you user? Racial pride is much more prevalent among non-white people. If you were politically inclined and more understanding of reality you would see that white people are the only race that can not show pride in their heritage without repercussions.

Stay studying chemistry and stay the fuck out of politics. You are too sheltered to venture into poverty-ridden neighborhoods, that much I can tell from your condescending attitude and general unawareness of how other cultures operate. You think you have a solid grasp on the world but you don't.

You come to /pol and spew off about why people should not be proud of their race. It truly is a wonder why you aren't doing this in downtown Compton user. Since you are so smart, take a whack at the inner city and share this sentiment with non whites.

We will be awaiting to read your name in the obituaries.

Also no, the curves are not identical, you fucking moron

This is a slider thread. Herb it.

> still blaming niggers

Theyre just animals - they don't know any better/ can never evolve. It is their handlers which should be blamed, and I think you know who I'm talking about

My colleagues and I all showed the same determination and passion to get where we are today. I am not proud of my ingroup by geographical, ethnic, or famillial ties, but rather, the ties of human qualities which got us where we are today.

They don't have a government which educates their citizens as much as most in Western civilization do. See the latter half of my comment

>this lil retard thinks his parents didn't teach him any values or morals growing up
>didn't help him learn the alphabet
>he just popped out being the retarded chemist he is today

You are so stupid it hurts to read, here's your last ((you))

What did YOU do?

You're assuming the formation of a competent government is some kind of privilege that these fucking baboons haven't yet received.

Read this and then fuck off

Don't you know how to sage?
You're as retarded as OP

>gaussians being pretty identical regardless of race
nigger

>chemist
>I don't need to rely on the successes of others to be successful

The premise of scientific pursuit is to use PREVIOUSLY DISCOVERED METHODS (not by you, just to clarify) as a foundation to continuing the STABILITY of the ongoing process. You use formulas created by your predecessors as we do with infrastructure to perpetuate our civilizations.

If I aim to build upon the creations and discoveries of my ancestors, I am ultimately no different than you and earn the right to be prideful in whatever I please.

It's not about pride. They think homogeneous societies prosper better than multiculturalism. They think a bunch of Muslims mass immigrating to Israel might destabilize it because of conflicting cultures. Culture is important. Also, open boarders and a welfare state can't coexist for long. And white pride can be used as propaganda to those whole fail at economics.

This right here

OP, by the grace of god you have been endowed a great tradition of excellence - white privilege is real. It was created through the blood and toil of our ancestors - stop being so unapreciative

I understand that my parents put plenty of effort into ensuring I had a sufficient education to prepare myself for the world, however, there is no point in being proud of or feeling as if you've achieved something by being born into a good, supportive family. Perhaps better prepared or lucky, but not proud. That doesn't mean that your family doesn't have anything to do with your capabilities.

>I am not proud of my ingroup
Then you're an idiot for consciously making yourself weak to outsiders who are unwilling to adopt the same rootlessness. Your humanitarianism doesn't stand a chance against ethnocentrism.

He was a genetic conduit. A father. A perpetuation of the culture that allows you to study your ancestors sciences in peace.

You're still claiming the credit of someone who died thousands of years ago, who happens to be related to you. You didn't do any of that.

Your not proud of your parents? Are you okay if they say they're proud of you or do you spazz out and say you were well prepared?

>Jesus those people are fucking disgusting

Isn't it interesting that whites tend to only be attracted to other whites? Mongrelization of our species is NOT NATURAL - those that do are just desperate for any pussy they can find

But that is what CITATION is for, we don't all go about claiming we have the analytical skills of Robert Woodward, just because we went to the same schools!

Consider being honest with your own contributions! You're claiming that you're the person (or race of person) to credit for these advancements. Why not credit the source, instead of the source's group?

so we should just forget history cause none of it clearly matters and none of the foundations of civilization clearly never did anything to anyone so we should do away with our roots and our past.

you
>I am proud to be chem
>citation show other people work
>hopefully u bild upon it

me
>I am proud to be European
>pic related is my fucking citation
>hopefuly I bild upon it

Surely you are knowledgeable about viscosity, but I didn't think you were this fucking dense.

>You didn't do any of that.
You don't have the right say that, to your grandparents that who worked their asses off so the next generation could prosper.

The spineless and lazy die out in my field. At my school, students cannot claim that they ought to get a boosted grade because of their "socioeconomic/political/religious/etc." status. Our management is smart enough to be tough enough to do that.

>Our management
What if you're management happens to be primarily Jewish who only hire Jews? How does your humanitarianism combat that?

>students cannot claim that they ought to get a boosted grade because of their socioeconomic/political/religious/etc status
>affirmative action exists so everyone but white men get boosted to positions their merits wouldn't be enough

There are attractive people in all cultures. If you were to travel to India, you'd see many gorgeous people. Look for Indians in the U.S. and you get a skills-tradeoff skew. Most Indian immigrants need to be exceptional in their lines of work in order to immigrate to the US and are profoundly useful to the US economy. As a result of this skill-selectivity, the US is not selective for beauty for immigrants.

Does studying history mean attributing the cause of a particular malady of society to a group of people? History typically shows us where that failed to work in addressing the issue in the first place.

What have you done thus far? At least designing one of these lovely pieces of architecture would be significant!

I RESPECT my grandparents for their toil. I am not PROUD of and claim that I am responsible for the hard work that they put in.

>Being this much of an egotistical individualist

You would be nothing without the forefathers of your field, (who were white, by the way) you owe nearly everything you have learned to them and all the new ways of thinking you've been introduced to are all a result of the pooling of a collective knowledge accrued over thousands of year of research and discovery.

You will die, but your research (if it's not shit) will live on and serve as the basis for another arrogant kid's research even after your death.

This is the essence of nationalism, prioritizing iteration on a proven societal model to benefit many generations of people, rather than naively reaping the advantages of a society with no regards for it's well-being.

It hires the most highly cited researchers in my field that are looking for positions. If all Jewish people are excellent chemists, they'll get hired, but whether or not they get cited is for us researchers to decide and cite.

My institution ended this practice years ago.

Honestly if more Americans vetted people based on merit like your school, I wouldn't feel compelled to be prideful of my lineage.

In a way, it's a defense mechanism.

I haven't done much. I am proud to say, however, that I played a major role in reuniting my family. We are stronger and more intimate than ever.

I like to think that I played a minor role in the stable continuation of the morals that I abandoned as a youth - the strong Italian family unit who will eat and laugh, just like in the movies.

Why can't other cultures jump in and help us, then?
I'm not talking about those SJW South African students who said they should "decolonialize" science-that's bullshit.
I'm talking about taking in Abdus Salam to Oxford to advance their physics program.

I didn't even read your post and I can already tell you're a massive faggot.

sage

Childish comments still clamoring at their roots. Not a one of them forward thinking. 100 years time? NO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR STUPID RACE. History, though? YES. History is the amalgamation of all who contributed - who saw something differently and added to the continuum. To claim that only a single set of humans is or was capable of this is utter autism.

But keep living in your pathetic fantasy constantly comparing yourselves to others. You're truly the fucking cucks.

But women and minorities are under-represented in many historic documents.

I'm glad to hear you have less internal conflict, and see there is a potential way of advocating excellence based multi-culturalism, but recognize you believe there exist systems which currently make such screening measures imperfect in many institutions.
I am glad you have less internal conflict as this allows you to think with more intensity on abstract topics such as this, without need to resort to avoidance.
So long as you see there is a possibility of this working, but after some policy changes, I think you get my point.

I might be picking sides with this comment but this analogy is fucking retarded.

if anyone built upon the work NyeOP cited, they'd be a chem.

if a nigger built upon the pic you cited, they wouldn't be a fucking white you idiot they'd be a painter.

if you're defining your racial pride by deeds, you gotta be prepared to call an accomplished nigger decent. His race may not be, but he would be, and I'm not sure if you're prepared to do that.

In a hundred years from now, everybody you know and who is living on this planet will be dead. So do something about the time you have on the planet and make it so that in a hundred years from now, that number will go from 100 to 200.

>To claim that only a single set of humans is or was capable of this is utter autism.

Germany changed history books forever. If one group of people (nazis) were responsible for the biggest military conflict to date, then why study them? It would be autism, after all.

I think you understand where I'm coming from.

If he was accomplished, he wouldn't be a nigger.

Life's nothing but a cycle buddy. There are no non-dysfunctional parents who want to throw their kids to the wolves. They always want to pass on something, whether cultural, material or genetic.
You're missing the point. Jewish-controlled industries already exist out there, namely Hollywood. How exactly does this humanitarianism which pretends racial lines are an illusion go about breaking nepotism that works within the law?

Dear sir,
What is the term you would use to describe Clarence Thomas and Kanye West?
And what is (if any) the heuristic you use to distinguish between these individuals

Of course, and I see this as a source of respect and compassion and thankfulness towards my elders who I know have put in the work, but for my druggie dad?
I show respect where it's due, not by default.
(I made up the druggie part btw, he was kind of a jerk, but he put the work in)

Black guys.
My neighbor, however, is a nigger who is playing his music too loud.

I see what you mean now user.
You're making me want to digress from my previous racial comments.

I wouldn't consider the black man to be white, but he certainly continued the process of preserving the European legacy.

Please tell your parents this.

snare snare cymbal

I think I potentially understand that by "European legacy", you refer to the collective actions of a society driven by the notion that "advancement is key" rather than other cultures which may be more stuck on things such as "tradition/ritual"
It is the collective consciousness of motivation which you strive for, rather than the traditions and superstitions.
Did I get it right?

Same-fagging but I don't give a fuck.

Discussing this topic has made me realize that cultures are more important than race. If a black man were to pick up this painting and extend it beyond it's original horizon, I would consider them purveyors of European culture, but not white.

Fuck OP, you got me.
You're right.
I guess my pride extends to those who share the same values as me and not to those who share my skin color.

By responsible you mean what? It was called a World War for a reason - An amalgamation of all countries involved. Not just the one you cream to at night.

Stop not allowing 3 month olds to choose their gender.

A singular group of people initiated it. Not even a whole country. It's far more impressive. Japan was doing it's own thing and only allied with Germany to advance itself. Germany was very responsible.

That's my goal, I had this realization and was bugged by cultures until I realized that I was trying to hide their individual characeteristics in their culture, whereas their culture doesn't really matter at all, because I'm only going to be sampling their culture, not meeting every person on every part of the bell curve.

Painting in that style might be European, but painting isn't a European legacy.
Algebra is European I'd say, but for a long time that was an Arab legacy.

The guy who paints who isn't European might be beginning a new racial legacy of painting. So what you say is the source of your racial pride seems a bit flimsy or at least forces you to treat some accomplished people as individuals, which usually isn't 100% associated with white racial pride. Shit, I kind of consider myself a racist because that's what I've been called, I'm not ashamed of it, but white supremacy in its common form doesn't make a lot of sense.

interesting, I feel the same way

I'm studying bio-chemistry right now. What's your field?

Okay I'm a liberal, but not an idiot liberal. I hate how idiots claim to be liberal and hide behind the group that I'm in's awesomeness. This is part of the reason I wrote this post.
I have liberal ideas in my head, like "let people have sex with whoever they want as long as it gets the job done" (children and animals are protected (more or less) under US laws)

However, I am extremely pissed off at people who claim to BE "liberals". They don't represent me dude!

All this thread deservs ((( )))

I think you just triggered some 13th century Chinese noblemen by posting that.

Inorganics and solid state.

seeI think you nailed what I was aiming for. Thanks friendo.

The painting is of European infrastructure and people.
Pride does not incite supremacy. If it did, I sure as fuck know a lot more black supremacists than I do white, and that's racist.

Why do they say this to white people only?

History is composed of a group of irrational decision makers, and the rest of society is just full of irrational decision maker which decide to put the irrational decision makers in charge

Are you forgetting that the Soviet Union allied before Japan? And they actually had the highest death toll..killing off all those precious whities all by themselves..so sad..

>namefag
>talks like a faggot
>thinks accomplishments are the only thing you can be proud of

Yup. Retarded.

Because they know they would get stabbed if they said this to non-whites.

Yeah, sorry about that, I think everybody who defines their life by what their race is or thinks it makes them special needs to get this. My fault and I am truly at fault for making that mistake. Bad spell checking and effort on my part

I am proud of my accomplishments and things which I have personally done. If I see something fantastic that someone else did, I admire them and share their works and story so that others may find inspiration from and perhaps surpass their achievements. Keep in mind, just "existing" in adverse conditions is an accomplishment deserving merit and pride. In the US, things are so easy that people barely need to put in any effort to just "live".

The cultural marxists are technically right that race is a "construct", but that doesn't mean its not a useful construct. Of course if we are to exist in a complicated world, we have to find ways to identify intangible concepts in order to make sense of the world. "Race" isn't just the color of your skin. It is a certain heritage going back countless generations before arriving at you. When you are surrounded by people with the same ethnicity as you, you can safely assume that they have a similar heritage, moral values, language, political beliefs, faith, etc. These things cannot be understated. When people identify with their race, it is basically a shortcut to being able to group yourself with folks who have an overall world view similar to yourself.

The thing is of course, there is no perfectly "correct" way to classify race. Because the lines separating races are always shifting and hard to pin down. The conception of race is always going to shift with the state of world. In the past "White" wasn't an identity as much as what we would today see as subraces were. Europeans identified more as Nordic, Alpine, Teutonic, Mediterranean, etc rather than a comprehensive "white" race. But here we are in 2017 and it has become necessary for those fragmented identities to unify as "white". Everyone of African descent has unified as being "Black", pretty much everyone south of the border has unified as "Latino", and Muslims are choosing to use religious identity to further their interests irrespective of particular ethnicities. The point is that when everyone else in the world is aligning themselves along mega-identities, it becomes necessary for Europeans to do the same. Since Christianity is in a pathetic state, and the western political/economic ideology is in turmoil, the white race is the best mega-identity to fall back on.

> Ignore poor editing.

that's impossible because you type like a fucking spastic and obviously have no idea how to structure posts on Sup Forums

please leave

society is functional and connects people with different skills and interests in order to achieve a greater value for all.
But some people are truly bastards and they use to take a lot more than they would offer. So, the social contract is made only on high level of trust.
Communalities like color of skin is a strong factor of trust among people in society.

not amazed that things like these are too complex for brainlet tube workers social inepts like chems

>moral values, language, political beliefs, faith
Okay I seriously need to question you right now, because on several dozen occasions, I have found myself in situations where within my own family, native country, city of residence, etc. There has been more in common with those that I do not share a racial background than when I do. You need to consider how this is essentially a self-fulfilling prophecy which will make it such that you will act rude to everybody not of your race, and then, upon these people scoffing and turning away, you will percieve their reciprocated rudeness as rudeness which originated in their culture, which will confirm your biases.
I mean, just consider some people like MLK, John Lennon, and Bob Ross, who despite differing geographic, cultural, ethnic, and national backgrounds, all shared common values. (It was anti-war, but I guess that would trigger too many people on this board)