So hypothetically, what would Trump have to do for you to support impeachment?

So hypothetically, what would Trump have to do for you to support impeachment?

>double your money if he stays in office
Lib here, like those odds desu. may put some money on no just cause.

This is a war. Progressive communist faggots are the enemy. They must be neutralized at all costs. Any win for them is a loss for us. We are no longer a unified nation, and the only thing that matters is the complete destruction of those who oppose us.

I would support him no matter what greatest president ever tbqh

Can someone give me a serious quick rundown on Trumps position right now?

Even moderates are acting certain of a trial.

probably rape a child on national television

If he doesn't build the wall by 2020, I will support impeachment.

>The shills are saying shill to convince the other shills that we're the shills! Who fucking knows who is shilling who in the great shilling of 2017!? How the fuck is a shill supposed to know one shill from another or who is supposed to be shilling what and in what fucking direction the proper shilling is supposed to be going and how the fuck are we supposed to avoid not shilling our OWN fucking shills in this absolute fucking shillfuck?! The shilling is so thick and so brutal that old shills have become new shills and new shills have become old shills and we're up to our fucking ballsacks in shilling so hard that you can't even see the fucking sun.

commit some crimes at least worse than committing perjury, since we've established that is not a big deal

He would have to stand in front of a crowd of brave womyn and say "You all seem upset. Did your daddies fuck you? Did you love it?"

Same. He's going to be impeached, but not until close to midterms.

>what would Trump have to do for you to support impeachment?
Commit an impeachable offense

Amnesty.

guys like you need ideas like that removed from their head with a bullet. Un-american scum.

If he doesn't hang the traitors.

You mean normies who believe CNN.

I should not need to elaborate.

I admin, I'm the shill

If he does not prosecute Hillary or the Pedohiles

Not start WW3. But I would support his impeachment if we could replace him with Duterte.

Yup

Why do Americans think that impeachment is something triggered by feelings or public opinion?

Is there any laws in America that their people actually understand?

I hope one day you get the chance and miss, so that I may gut you like the pig you are.

How can you morons still support the guy after he leaks classified info?

What's wrong with you?

I like these threads. It make us realize that the war isn't over and Sup Forums doesnt get complacent.

I really want my wall. He could do just about anything else, but immigration is the most important issue because it will decide all other issues.

Frankly, at the moment, I wish Trump were 1/10 as much of a fascist as shitlibs think he is because Amerikwa needs a little housekeeping right now.

>So hypothetically, what would Trump have to do for you to support impeachment?

Break the law.

i suppose the line actually is behind kidnapping and torturing random foreigners with similar names based on hearsay evidence gathered from people you tortured
if donald trump commits crimes worse than that then i'll get off of my chair and call for impeachment

There actually has to be evidence of collusion with Russia available to the public, no 'CIA intelligence reports' or 'annonymous WH staffers'

If he fucks up and doesn't deliver at all then it's just 1 term disappointment rather than terms for impeachment.

Nothing because at this point I'm convinced the enemies of Trump are actual devil worshippers if not possessed by demons. They've blatantly lied about so much and they let ATROCITIES SLIDE that it's clear that we're in a Good vs Evil scenario where evil calls good evil and evil is called good. Never fucking thought religion was going to be right all along.

Meanwhile the real shill hides behind this particular post with a real shill destiny.

Not be Donald Trump

>what would Trump have to do for you to support impeachment?
Cave to the leftists; the DNC or the MSM. If he continues trying to appease these stains I'd support his impeachment.

Trump should shove his agenda so far down the left's throat it comes out their ass and doubles back for another loop. Fuckem.

I hope someone rapes your mother in her ass with a shovel

if anything, the war started the morning after the election. everything prior was just practice

Something actually impeachable

Nothing

He could blow up the capitol and install himself as dictator and i'd still support him

Open borders

Suck my wife's son's dick

The president can declassify info at will.

remember how all the /x/ losers were all 'i hope he releases thew truth about area 51 now and aliens!' when he was elected?

people on /x/ are literally smarter than Sup Forums at this point.

If you want an unbiased opinion here's mine.

Comeys memos don't mean anything until congress gets their hands on them, and at that point I don't believe Republicans will get behind impeachment. I think there is a chance, but honestly comes down to Republican leadership saying they have had enough.

And now I have a new fetish. Thanks, asshole

Do something that is worthy of impeachment. So far he has done no such thing.

3 scoops would do it for me

They literally have nothing. They are shitting the bed because Seth Rich was the leaner so the Russian narrative is BTFO. So someone is going to have to swing . Wapo is claiming they have a "unnamed source" in the room with trump, mcmasters, and the Russian negotiator who says trump gave away security details. Unfortunately Trump kicked out everyone so it is a bullshit fabrication. But Israel isn't happy and saying that trump did but what these morons Don't understand is that as president it is not top secret if he were to speak about security and battle plans with an ally against a common enemy.
> it is literally nothing
Diversion from Seth Rich

Yes. You really pwned those trump supporters with that argument

He has to commit a crime first.

>There actually has to be evidence of collusion with Russia

Why would it matter? He's the president he can collude with whoever he wants.

This, OP is a total faggot.

Exist

This retarded cartoon needs to go. It just attracts SJW and other scum like crazy.

>Muh Seth Rich
Doesn't detract from that fact that Trump committed obstruction of justice

I'm a little frustrated that he hasn't already

Read your Alinsky. The ends justify the means. We will ignore anything bad about Trump just as the left ignored anything bad about Hillary.

Where can I go to make this bet? I'd wager my life savings on Trump being president in 2018

If he fakes a chemical attack to justify going to war with a country for his Jewish overseers... oh wait..

me too, bro. i'd support extrajudicial executions of most of the government and media at his point. Drone 'em. Fuck it.

He can do nothing for me to support that.

Chaos. Let it all burn. Burn it the fuck down.

mudlip

>Doesn't detract from that fact that Trump committed obstruction of justice

What was the crime? Who was charged? Which court?

This is the political game. Leftists didn't give one shit about Hillary's violations of 18 USC 793(f) and the tiered justice system on display. They didn't give one shit about Bill's meeting with Lynch. It's all a game. We will not unilaterally disarm ourselves and adopt some purist approach to politics. That would be folly.

No

Add shutting down most universities and dissolving both political parties. It's all too much of a mess.

A crime with motives of harming the country.

Sharing intel with Russians on ISIS tactics? He's the commander in chief of the military.

What's the motive? To end ISIS.

Now what? All this impeachment bullshit only stems from libshits hurt that no one liked Hillary.

I'd take an extreme ethical violation too which I guess is the angle libshits are screaming about but I have yet to see one.

>Russia is bullshit, always has been bullshit and didn't deserve investigation in the first place

>Trump asks comey to stop with the flynn garbage because it's all a farce

OMG DURESS OF THE FBI HIGH TREASON NIXON NIXON NIXONNNNNN

fuck right off with this shitty half baked narrative that only the dumbest leftists could possibly fall for

bombing iran

Idiot. I president can not stop an on going investigation. Only true morons who absolutely no cognitive understanding of the judicial branch think that firing someone who was a complete moron in his position would hinder an investigation. Again
YOU ARE A MORON ANTIFA
O
U

A
R
E

A

M
O
R
O
N

A
N
T
I
F
A

Do something against the people.

Basically be a modern day Democrat for a couple minutes.

If Hillary and Obama are not in jail by the end of the year that would be an impeachable offense.

He would have to do something illegal

>Discusses "classified info" about the threat about laptop bombs and it's a huge crime.
>Mainstream media outlets talking about it for a month, and not a peep.

Hmm.

Gallup approval rating will be mid 30s tomorrow.

GOP knows the ship is sinking. They want to win midterms.

If Trump isn't impeached, he will be primaried by Kasich or Rubio in 2020.

Agreed. I was watching it in a hipster burger place, pretty cringey.

Oh, I fully support the liberals bringing charges (impeachment) against him right now. Once they bring forth zero evidence, and yet more fairy tales, it will totally decimate the Democratic party - especially when they start getting arrested for crimes committed under Obama's tenure, and under the Hillary campaign.

Bonus is that if they do actually convict in the Senate under such bullshit, they effectively sign their fucking death warrants.

And why would he be impeached?
He did nothing illegal. He has a right to divulge information how he sees fit. Maybe it was dumb and what not, but that's not a reason for impeachment.
If US Congress can just impeach POTUS like that, that's highly problematic because America by design is a presidential republic, albeit with strong balances.
Trump is not a prime minister, he's a PRESIDENT. He was elected directly by votes of electors, who voted based on how population of their states voted.

Therr is nothing he could do. For alot of people, he is just the way to tear down and ruin this failed leftist experiment. Simply the sunlight that disinfects.

Something something the roots of the tree of liberty must be watered time to time with the blood of patriots sometgin something. -some dude.

You're right, brother go out there and save your country from the communist scum. If you actually love America you'll scalp a few progressives, right?

>cannot into arithmetic
actually 1/3 profit, if he makes it to the end of the year - which agreed, is generous. Doubt he'd be more than 50-50 to see out the term tho, and that, I wouldn't bet on either, personally.

What a great American you are

hi russia

hi russia

hi russia

hi russia

You won't do shit you fucking pussy

women like you need to be raped

Nothing. I dont even care if he eats babies on live television.

I just want liberals to keep squealing and crying.

Why would you want to be on the same footing as the left?

I hope Trump gets impeached but ends up not being convicted. The collective liberal butthurt would be glorious.

so much THIS

hi russia

>hi russia
I voted for TRUMP because he campaigned on this, I cant believe you idiots don't remember Trump saying he would work with Russia against ISIS

And by Russia I don't mean the guy Hillary had killed

RIP - Seth Rich

Physically become Hilary

this desu~

>Maybe it was dumb

Why was it dumb? He was issuing a warning about Isis. He didn't give any sources of that information and that information was already know about Isis wanting to use laptops as bomb devices. Russia and the U.S. have been sharing intel for the past couple of years even under Obama. The FBI was warned by the Russians about the two boston maraton bombers but Comey did nothing.

If they don't want to be bound by common civil discourse and civility, there is no expectation of us to do the same. We can rebuild a true society once these people are utterly annihilated.

problem with this is if trump decides to run for reelection. the entire democrat platform will be "BUT HE WAS CLOSE TO GETTING CANNED" and will fast-track a bernie/hillary/warren presidency

Ur watching to many movies man smoke a blunt and chillax

The ideal would be it happening in the first year of his 2nd term.

I would lose my shit.

any sort of treason with evidence behind it.

but that hasnt and wont happen, instead we have to deal with all this internal sabotage from traitors.