What are some good sources of non fake news, Sup Forums?

what are some good sources of non fake news, Sup Forums?

Info Wars and Breitbart

Give me a fucking break.

Best places for news are literally WaPo, NYT and WSJ.

They do investigative journalism, break stories and are national jewels. Seriously, go read some articles. Its literally just factual and objective.

Of course the WaPo and NYT editorials are liberal slanted. WSJ has a conservative editorial slant.

All three report the news accurately however.

>inb4 kike, "MSMS FAKEAF", etc
Trump reads the New York Times first thing in the morning, every morning, with breakfast. Trump's self professed favorite hobby is to read the Wall Street Journal and also watch TV. Utterly BTFO dont even try please keked

hi shareblue. thanks for the fake news suggestions though

oh yeah must be dem jews suggesting the jewish dominated outlets you suggested are fake!!

Its not going to work here buddy...sorry...this isnt twitter.

no memeing, but you're already at the source, user

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH(TM)

guys srsly

i'm looking for something thats preferably not slanted either way, blatantly left or right news sources like fox news and cnn are right out

Styxhexenhammer666

Hi, Styx

I only get my news from CNN, WashintonPost, and the NYT.

How else will I know the up to the minute kike agenda if I did not hear it from the real sources of kike propaganda.

Seriously, CNN/WP/NYT have become the greatest source of data mining material of kike agenda ever.

What is going on at the NYTimes guys. They are literally calling out for Trump's impeachment.

Among other notes of today theres

"When the World Is Led by a Child"

"Trump’s Madness Invites Mutiny"

What the fuck guys. How do you let media do this?

Alex Jones

I'm serious. NYT, WaPo and WSJ are the places to go for professional journalism. There is a reason why Republicans AND Democrats read these papers every single morning. There is a reason Republicans AND Democrats write articles in these papers. There is a reason fucking TRUMP reads these papers every single day.

InfoWars, Kikebart, etc. are all literally yellow journalism. It's not serious. Use your almonds son.

All news is biased. Use a variety of sources to get a well-rounded picture of the world

You just outed yourself as literally low IQ.

You are looking at the EDITORIAL and OPINION pieces. Of course these articles will be O P I N I O N A T E D.

Look at the NEWS section. It's just facts, no humor, no linguistic flournish, nothing.

Trump even called the NYT a national jewel. Trump calls the WaPo when he wants to talk to reporters. Trump does interviews with NYT every other month.

The Associated Press, Reuters, and Sup Forums.

www.thedailystormer.com

Exactly.

I read/watch/follow RT News, BBC World and Al Jazeera

Digits don't lie

And yet every breaking story to hit the mainstream begins anywhere but the mainstream. They only cover stories when they can no longer ignore them. Like Susan Rice for instance. Don't worry, that story wasn't forgotten. It's coming back soon. Comey can't block it now. This is what draining the swamp looks like.

Strictly

Hey, Rabbi...

Economist

Sometimes it's good to go offshore. Other countries actually report things from around the world instead of the non-stop Trump show. Try BBC or even al Jazera. It's always good to get references from multiple sources since they are all biased one way or another.

You are either a very dedicated troll or a retard

I already know those are editorials, I've never stated otherwise. And no, even the actual news they publish are opinionated and have very sloppy research.

NYT was, a long time ago, a very respectable newspaper.

Dude, your so wrong I don't know where to begin.

>NYT broke story of Flynn contacts leading to Flynns firing
>NYT broke story of Sessions meetings with Kislyak which led to his recussal
>WaPo broke story of Nunes contact with WH during investigation which led to his recusal from leading organization.
>WaPo broke story Trump leaked classified info to Russians.

Dude literally get out from under your rock. Kikebart and BimboWars is literally poisoning your mind, and making you buy their literal scam health products.

CNN, WaPo, MSNBC, NYT, WSJ, basically all news media that aren't run by right wing retards like Fox, Breitbart or Infowars.

>Trump leaked classified info to Russians
It's not a leak when it's the President

He's your country's ultimate authority on classified info

CBC is very fair and unbiased

Reuters

except ninety percent of the time they just take whatever is headlining on CNN, just like we do with South Korea and why no fucking americans know what the fuck is happening over there right now

This is actually true. NYT, WSJ and WaPo are by far the best newspapers in the country. Their non-editorial reporting is excellent.

This

Make sure you support your favorite newspapers on the quest to defend The Truth™ for a low, low price of $5/month

i usually do read BBC, but they seem to be slanted left.

SRSLY?

Actually, the best news source on the planet is still the New York Times. They have a liberal bias, but they also have a dedication to upholding their reputation, and living up to their motto - All The News That's Fit To Print.

They fact-check everything. And if it happens to be delivered with a bit of lib-spin on it, you can still rely on its factual accuracy 99% of the time.

Like Donald Trump, the NYT are prisoners of their own ego. They can't fail (which in the news business translates to "become irrelevant or written off as strictly partisan) because they simply won't let it happen.

Sargon of Akkad
>But muh leftist
Yeah, he's a bloody leftist, but he sources his shit and goes through multiple sites to figure out the truth.

Reuters, AP and AFP, AKA where all the fake news gets their non-fake news they republish from.

Besides that, spidr.today is a really nice news aggregate site with links from all over the political spectrum.

/Thread, thank you and goodnight.

Mostly good, pretty liberal lately. Particularly with Assad, they remain adamant he used chemical warfare in 2013 despite UN finding him not guilty.

you should probably know i voted for trump.

>cnn

get out of my thread

LOL, yeah, I'm of British blood. The most rabid British conservative is a fucking commie by pol standards. Even Thatcher defended socialized health care. So yes, by current American standards, BBC is very left.

Go to Drudge Report. Nothing else is needed or relevant

Doesn't matter who you get it from. It's all biased in one way or another.

Follow the links all the way to the raw footage, research paper, official statement or whatever it is being reported on.

CNN

Bloomberg and Forbes
If they dont tell the truth people lose money

are you guys trying to troll me with all these leftist news sites

Holy shit. Kek hath spoken.
>he is powerless against his indoctrination
New York Times has become a disgrace and is half owned by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim. If I was a Mexican citizen living in Mexico, I'd back the NYT. I'm not.
Since Jeff Bezos bought it, Washington Post is nothing but the propaganda arm of Amazon. They just outright make shit up now.
WSJ is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Of the 3, WSJ is about money/markets more than anything else so is more likely to contain factual information.So fuck off with your sanctimonious pronouncements, Shareblue asshole.

Read as much right wing propaganda as left.
figure it out for yourself
you sound pretty young by the way you type so ill just assume you dont know enough yet to sift through the bullshit
Give it a few years and it will come naturally

i'm 35.
ive been typing on the internet for 20 years so i have no urge to impress people with my grammar, on Sup Forums of all places

recently became interested in politics

WSJ is literally the Sweden of newspapers

well then your gonna pick it up quickly, just give it some time

The young turks

None of them. There is no unbiased source of media. I take everything with a large grain of salt, especially Sup Forums.

There is nothing unbiased anymore. At some point (1970's-80s, maybe?) Journalism professors began to prioritize activism (usually leftist) over objectivity and we are reaping that betrayal now. Like somebody else said, read both sides, follow the source back as far as you can and make your best judgement.

This

You must glean from every source, but I do like Sup Forums the best

BBC
Washington Post
New York Times
Wall Street Journal

Places that pay journalists to do deep investigation of stories. There are the outlets that actually break new news stories.

This.

(((infowars)))
(((breitbart)))

Isnt google the liberal media as well? Surely the all powerful DNC would have covered up such a recommended search

6Uzed 2 b a trump votah. Itz hilashizzle to watch em crash an burn, but we cant let this mang close to da nukelar codez

All news is propaganda, but Sup Forums is fun propaganda

NPR

Depends on the subject being reported. Every reporting agency has a slant.

This is 7D Australia bait, right?

Hahah, as you point out, the CBC is absolute ass. Can't believe our taxes fund over a billion dollars each year for this shit.

Financial Times
Reuters
NYT
BBC

>BBC
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -weeze- HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>sharia blue tries to blue-pill Sup Forums on where to get indoctrinated, the thread

So apparently this is the new tactic
>srsly guise WaPo is a jewel don't read Drumpf Bart

The term "jewel" comes up often. Must be one of the talking points. Jewel. Fucking kikes never change.

what did he mean by this?

Holy shit, Sup Forums is never wrong.

Read runes or chicken/goose entrails. Only way to get the real inside scoop(s)

BBC is legit as fuck, name something better while you troll obnoxiously.

Sup Forums and RT (when it doesn't involve Russia)

They were respected, but wrongly. The NYT backed the Soviet Union and covered up their crimes until the USSR turned on Israel. They covered up for Pol Pot. It has always been a propaganda organ for Leftism. There has never been such a thing as unbiased journalism outside of small town papers, and those are run by outside money now too.

newsbud
corbett report
wayne madsen report
gotnews
exposedfacts.org

You're reading it

Hey guys look at this idiot!

Oh god that one was funny. Have a (you) shill you earned it.

>any race save Caucasian

Sup Forums.org/pol/

salon

>implying they give a fuck if people lose money

I bet you think Jim Cramer's stock tips are in the best interest of the general public. After all, if he doesn't tell the truth people lose money!

>RT
>not involving russia
state run media is so reliable
I don't trust people who forget shit when they eat a big bowl of chili

I watch u almost everyday :)

he's incoherent with regards to ann coulter
so off

I have some respect for BBC content that doesn't involve the USA, Israel, feminism or multiculti. They are good for happenings within the first hour or so. At whatever point upper management has a chance to insert their agenda, it becomes less than trustworthy.

when i look for an unbiased view about western politics I usually turn to the christian science monitor.

this is not what I wanted this thread to be

Dailystormer