The very DEFINITION of "Redpilling"

This is literally what it looks like when the scales begin to fall from people's eyes.

w...

what the fuck

did a redditor from 2009 travel 8 years in the future and make that thread?

i don't understand? all the pieces falling into place to make for one perfect dopey faggot retard coming up with one of the stupidest suggestions I've ever seen

reply "mudkip" at shills, and just do it en masse. Whoever made this post really thought that would be funny and edgy and that there might just be a chance it'd become a meme.

God, that's actually depressing.

mud lip

>w...
>
>what the fuck
dont do this

>implying Sup Forums is capable of anything that isn't cringey edgelord bullshit

mud lip

i've been here since 2004 and will do whatever i god damn well please little boy

Mudkip

this ISN'T cringey edgelord bullshit, it's lolrandumb 9gag reddit bullshit

now my only hope is that "mud lip" spam becomes a meme because it'd be fucking EPIC if OP got made fun of in meme-form for all of eternity right??? LMAO

Cucking mud lip

omg just wow thats actually depressing lol....

why are you typing like a fag?

but seriously, the most depressing part though is how many times OP is switching IPs to samefag in his thread because of how badly I savaged him. Just let it go dude, nobody knows who you are and this will all be forgotten within an hour, honestly.

Nice reddit spacing
mud lip

m...
mu....
mudlip

Never thought I'd miss mudkip threads.

Mudlip!

>reply "mudkip" at shills, and just do it en masse. Whoever made this post really thought that would be funny and edgy and that there might just be a chance it'd become a meme.
Sup Forums is having to reach deep into the well of autism for this one

HEIL KIPLER

HEIL

mud lip

mud lip

Mud lip

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

MUD LIP

mud lip

>i-if i repeat what i hear the cool kids say, maybe someone will eventually respect me
i mean seriously dude, we'll all be happier if you just go back to your homeland of reddit

mud lip

Yeah let's defeat the shills by bumping all of their posts

>Being this fucking stupid

MUD LIP

This is just a shill attempting 3d chess. Too bad you suck.

Mudlip

>mudkip
>"becoming" a meme
I can't believe all these fucking newfags that don't remember mudkip

>turn our discourse into shitty pokemon pictures
...?
we already have a solution to shills: they literally join us or fuck off after enough time.

Trump is a Jew puppet. Milhouse is the best meme.

mud lip

>I can't believe all these fucking newfags that don't remember mudkip
I Herd U Liek Mudkips?

It's Trump's shill campaign here trying to force memes

holy fuck they are pissing off their only supporters with this shit

you want people to vote for your boss? don't come here and ruin my fucking board

old fag get cancer

Milhouse will never be a meme, faggot

It's more like a laxative forged from the wells of pure autism to drain posts from brain damaged posters out.

If you're stupid enough to have been here for over a year and still repeat the same debunked arguments day in and day out the only response you should get is a shitpost from the depths of faggotry.

>OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY AM I STILL ON THIS FUCKING WEBSITE IT IS LITERAL CANCER NONE OF THIS SHIT MAKES SENSE ALL I'M DOING IS WASTING MY TIME PLEASE GOD STRIKE ME DOWN TAKE MY FUCKING LIFE PLEASE KILL ME NOW KILL ME NOW

Same

SO

What a low energy "solution" to a non-issue.

OP is a faggot. Enjoy your ban.

>+1 sage in every low energy thread

pildum . bitmap

it's better than nothing you oldfag

Shills don't give a fuck if you actually engage with them or not, they just care that you're not using your time more productively (insert laughter) and that they're taking up space on the board, preventing other more legitimate and worthy threads (once again insert laughter) from being there. I mean you did sage every time you posted a mudkip right? If you're not you're actually making the problem worse.

That is unless you're a shill yourself trying to play a 5 dimensional chess move, in which case very impressive I appreciate the effort, most shills just don't try which is why I'm assuming idiot in your case instead.

it's better to do mudlip with sage than nothing its innovates board culture and redpills newfags to troll and ignore shills

Why not just post sage without the stupid image and save this website the bandwidth? I'm seeing this retarded shit spammed all over the place now, and I doubt it all includes sages.

like i said, it's good for the board culture all in all

fuck off reddit spacing

>productive
>legitimate

This is what I don't get man. I see what you did, but why are we here now? Raid after raid. Seems like the raids aren't ironic any more. When the fuck did people start taking this place so serious?
Do people really feel threatened?

Old meme but good since fags at reddit haven't adopted it. I'm down.

oh fuck yes please lets get mudkip banned as a hate symbol!

>since fags at reddit haven't adopted it
Guess again.

You normalfags are terrible at memes.

>saging with an image
Really faggots? Really

SOMEBODY

Exactly. Long live the mud lips!

This glorious natsoc mudkip has given me the motivation to actually do this instead of calling OP a faggot

SWAMPED

needs to be nazified

>w...
>what the fuck

Fag. You fucking faggot. Fuck you. Bitch.

Can we get a mud lip version of swampert?