A 4 bedroom house in Chicagos worst neighborhood, Riverdale, ranked #1 in crime, is only worth $25,000. What a steal!

A 4 bedroom house in Chicagos worst neighborhood, Riverdale, ranked #1 in crime, is only worth $25,000. What a steal!

Why is it that every majority black neighborhood has the cheapest homes/apartments? Are real estate markets racist?

link related: zillow.com/homes/for_sale/4165396_zpid/pricea_sort/41.649451,-87.612695,41.640439,-87.62735_rect/15_zm/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkGkTTFqI1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not buy out the houses and kick the locals out?

People would rather pay 200k+ more. So they don't have to worry about their lives ending at any instance from a gang banging nigger

In theory, could buying out an entire neighborhood and making all the niggers leave increase the value of the property?

The value of the house goes down because it's in such a bad neighborhood. (not sure if this is b8)

They made the prices so low so everyone can live in the peaceful utopias.

Indeed it could. How unfortunate.

>Why not buy out the houses and kick the locals out?
It is called degentrification.

It works. A bunch of well-to-do people move in, and improve the neighborhood....this causes an increase in all local property values....which in turn causes an increase in property taxes.

Rent prices will go up to reflect this as well.

Thinking about how poor people are in places like this, a simple increase in property value may be the push someone needs to gtfo.

interesting experiment. if you see in the news that some white guy bought an entire neighborhood in chicago, it's me.

Some of these houses don't have fully functioning utilities, may have traces of lead based paint or missed asbestos insulation.
These houses are fucking hazardous sometimes.

Doubt it, you'd still be surrounded by niggers in every direction. Youd have to buy out all of chicago.
Its such a bad neighborhood because niggers make it a bad neighborhood (not sure if that was b8)

Don't be racist

And it just so happens that majority of worst ranked citys are in black neighborhoods.

That's just regular gentrification.

This is a decent place mind you

Gentrification.
The de- isn't needed.

How is it possible to tell if back-taxes etc are owed on a property? In Australia if you buy a house you buy a house, you don't buy debt that was left with it from the past owner

Yes, that's why Jews "gentrify" nigger hoods. Buying them up and kicking them out so white people can move in.

Donald Trump could probably fix up Chicago by buying out the worst neighborhoods in Chicago.

Enjoy huge property taxes because the niggers in neighborhood are unemployed/low income.

many of them have tax loans. my sister and i were going to buy three whole blocks of houses in Detroit for 2k a lot until out attorney told us about the twenty years of back taxes we'd have to pay to do anything with it.

Leins not loans, fucking phone

how do jews gentrify nigger hoods? there isnt one jew buying up multiple houses in brooklyn lets say, unless you're implying that theres maybe a tea of jews buying up a neighborhoods and are in cahoots with eachother

>Last sold: Apr 2017 for $17,000

But it says it's for sale

I think they have laws about that because otherwise it could easily be done by developers.

Flipping it for a quick eight grand, not bad if they manage to only hold it for a couple months.

>buy a 25000 house
>live a wage slavery-free life
>only work part time to get food, internet, water, electicity, etc
>live frugal existence

my dream life desu

buyer probably got shot and didnt manage to pay off the mortgage

It probably has 100-200k worth of backtaxes that you become liable for when you buy it

when i win the lottery tomorrow im purchasing every house in a 5 blocks radius

gonna give them away for free to all alt righters

It's baffling.

For the love of God, get a warranty deed if possible. You've got to have clear title.

if you were a white billionaire you could buy up all the houses there and make chicago white again. make the niggers an offer they can't refuse. life time supply of fried chicken

Haunted with nigger ghosts. Spooky

buy one of these and wait for the crime to go down

white person bought it to turn around and flip easily. knowing damn well if a sucker white doesnt bite, a nigger will get their grandmama to cosign a loan from a bank to mortgage it out.

look at the pictures, theres a picture of a bunch of white people on a dresser neatly arranged. when this entire suburb of riverdale has been black for the past 10 years if not longer. COMPLETELY. no exceptions at all.

>Are real estate markets racist?
kek i was reading about urban renewal recently on wikipedia and found this gem

that's because the police dont do their jobs.

Jews like goys mainly for capacity to service debt.

They're underpaid for Ghetto patrol. That and niggers refuse to cooperate with police during criminal investigations... even when kids get shot.

haahaha wanting to live in a white neighborhood is racist! Also, not wanting to fuck other men is now sexist

Was looking at doing this.

Found a place in the states that has low crime, low taxes, is close to the beach, and has quality homes under 80k. My payments would only be $500 a month, only 25% of my autismbux.

have you ever been in a CPD thread? the scanner goes off literally every 3 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=UkGkTTFqI1c the police do their jobs, niggers just nog at an over concentrated rate

Listen up, you dumb fuck. See that brick building next door? That's a nigger hive. If you buy that house you will be nigged and nogged at least once a week.

t. former Chiraqi

You contact the county to see if any taxes are owed. It may also be found with the state franchise board. that's how california works not sure of illinois.

what is gentrification?

im well aware, the "what a steal!" was sarcasm

>CNN
>Shows picture of white male as victim
>It's all blacks killing blacks.

Time for some diversity quotas: bring in the middle class white women

You make about $500 per week just by having a mental illness?

Fuck that is generous.

>The de- isn't needed.
Ya, I got my facts wrong. Thanks for the correction. I don't mind a typo.>How is it possible to tell if back-taxes etc are owed on a property?
You can check to see if there is a "Lien" against the house due to unpaid bills (sewer/water) as well as property taxes.

Basically these will need paid before the home could be purchased.

>Enjoy huge property taxes because the niggers in neighborhood are unemployed/low income.
Property taxes are based on home value, not dindu participation in society.

It's not worth the suffering, user.

move to any cheap place in the daytona beach area, but not daytona beach too many blacks. try somewhere like port orange, fl. fuck. you can buy a trailer in a trailer park on the beach for 20k.

lots of white trash. white trash isn't too bad though.

It's different to us.
If the previous owner doesn't pay tax then the new owner has to cover that tax bill.

Also, things that the State normally pays for (schools and shit) are covered by local taxes. So you get stung $5k/year to pay for shit that you don't have to pay for in England.

ta

niggers

>I think they have laws about that because otherwise it could easily be done by developers.
Doubtful.

What is to stop a property management company from buying entire blocks? It is not that it is illegal, but that there is no ROI on these properties. The current condition of the area makes the prices too tumultuous, and it is senseless to buy a home to rent it for $280 a month because that is all the poor niggers could afford.

Basically there are "no-go" zones in the USA. If you don't buy the whole neigborhood, you are just wasting money.

Property taxes are based on the home value, but if the values are low for the whole area, then they have to increase rates or raise taxes revenue from another source. If they don't do this, then schools, fire departments, police, etc will be shit.

I'm severely manic depressive, I've been institutionalized 3 times for 30 day periods. I still went to college, get up at 5am and work a full time job. I have two cars and rent an apartment. I do all this with a mental illness and I WOULD NEVER take money like a welfare parasite. You don't deserve to be paid for just having a mental illness. You are making excuses for your LAZINESS and your lack of discipline. You probably eat like this have a shit lifestyle. So your mental illness is your fault. Shame on you for taking tax payers money to fund a lifestyle of unproductive laziness. If you are mentally stable enough to come on here and type coherent sentences then you ARE healthy enough to get a fucking job. You set your sights low and you are only using your mental illness as a crutch. You are no better than the brown pieces of Mudslime who are taking over your country. Actually you are worse because many of them work.

CNN with the Spin.

Come fight me, m8.

If White people bought a Black neighborhood and started gentrifying it, the property value would obviously increase.

No, you are on welfare. And welfare is for niggers. You are as niggerish as they come you silly twat.

You should be pushing a broom or emptying garbage bins.

>I'm manic depressive and thus know what it's like for the other hundreds of even more serious mental illnesses including almost all of which have a much different and far larger impact on a person's life and capacity to do things than "I am sad, very very sad."

They would gut the place and squat in it. They would break every window, pull all the copper, and turn it into a crack house if that home is vacant for more than 10 minutes.

The cost to fix it would be $150,000 after they get through with it... which would take days.

>buy a house for 10,000 dollars
>try and sell it for 60,000
fucking jews I swear

You spelled Deniggerfication wronf

Don't just blame it on the blacks. it's the Mexicans that cause most of the problems

Blacks stick within their communities for the most part... The Mexicans cause trouble all over

They commit crimes to drive the property value down so they can afford the homes.

Fucking woke as fuck.

Can't you literally walk in and gun them all down for trespassing? Can't the cops get them out?

The way places like that work is, if whitey did that the city would vote to increase property taxes substantially. Like 10%-20%-30%. Seriously. That's why that shit hole hasn't recovered. The city keeps trying to tax anyone with money. It's corrupt as fuck out there. Politicians get votes for insinuating they will tax crackers more.

Get 100 investors, each buy 3-4 houses slowly, give 5k + a crack rock over market value for stubborn ones, wait uintill 100% gone, renovate, remove mites, replace copper pipes, and profit.

At least I have a legitimate disease. Your "mental illness" is that you get sad sometimes. Cry more.

It's cheap because you can get shot checking your mail and your car will get vandalized daily, if not stolen.

If the cops don't care what you do, why don't you move there and grow weed. One good crop out there should yield you enough to buy the next five houses over.

Serious question, from, err, a friend....

Yeah for 25 grand that's all yours dude. Fend your home off from criminals, it's no biggie, right?

Want to buy and install 200,000 worth of security systems and auto turrets
Then put a sign outside saying free chicken

No. That city has NY tier gun laws, maybe even worse. If you defended yourself in your own home, you would spark a riot in the city for shooting a black guy, CNN would destroy your life by showing pictures of the intruder 20 years ago when he was 10, and you'd go to prison for having a gun, for 10 years or whatever the maximum is.

Excuses, Excuses...

you are just lazy.

Your nanny society has taught you that you are a special snow flake that needs to be taken care of by mommy government for the rest of your life. You are a fucking derelict. You don't deserve two grand per month for being a lazy shit. You are such a feminized loser it is painful to even imagine why you are like in real life.

Bi polar mania can manifest into full blown psychosis. It is as bad a schizophrenia. Anyway.. I don't want to waste more time on you because you are an unproductive loser and I have to go to bed but never forget. that you should feel shame for being such a parasite. You are responsible for your pathetic life and blaming it on mental problems is just a crutch. so enjoy being pathetic you fucking joke of a human being. The only way to turn your life around is to realize that you are a lazy bastard and sucking off the government's tit is not the solution. So get a fucking job you pathetic bitch. I would punch you in the throat and spit in your face if I could. I 'd love to see you at least try to work and be a REAL MAN but your programming is so deep and you are convinced that being a parasite is a good way of life so I'd only give you a face full of spit. Good luck loser.

At that point you may as well keep shooting. Garbage laws in a garbage city.

The nigs will just come back in and torch the houses.

>I pay 2,200 a month for this

You live in a big city, user? Cause that's what living in a city does to you.

The trick would buy a few blocks that link to a nicer area. So you'll have access to your area without getting jacked. A three block wide are that connects to a highway or decent area.

Buy the lot, knock it down and build a bunker.

I pay the same, but in AUD.
Mine is only 50sqm though (538sqf)

I only get half of that in autismbux, UK is ridiculous.

>implying the locals won't destroy the houses and/or businesses once the "well-to-do people" move in

Niggertown is terrible because of niggers. Ghetto niggers embrace a culture of criminality, greed, laziness, and jealousy. Their bills are paid for by the state, and they even get spending money in the form of EBT cash. They're no more "poor" than any working family, it's just they don't have to get out of bed to keep the lights on. In theory, the hood should be beautiful. But it isn't because of nigger culture.
Their homes/apartments fall apart because they don't clean, mow grass, or report building issues to the landlord. Niggers are addicted to theft. They will steal ANYTHING, even shit like metal door handles, only to sell at scrapyards for change to buy loose cigarettes. Whatever they cannot steal, they destroy. Niggers HATE seeing someone with something nicer than what they have, so if the neighbors are trying to keep shit clean and maintained, they will vandalize the place out of spite and boredom. If they notice another nigger is trying to work hard, succeed in school, or anything else like that, they'll ridicule and violently attack that person for selling out or being an "uncle tom."
It's legitimately socially unacceptable to improve your life or fix up the neighborhood. Nigger neighborhoods are bad because ghetto niggers are objectively bad people. If you ever speak to a rare specimen of a black that worked their way out of the hood, you'll notice they have a disdain for "ghetto" or "hood" behavior.

You would be in your new home 10 minutes before the thugs see you as a mark and want to teach you a lesson for trying to move into their hood.

>buy new home
>walk inside, shut door
>Immediately hear door reopen
>wild nogs bust through
>blood and watermelon everywhere from the gun battle
>Brief campout
>he was a gudboy, dindunuffin
>go to new home, prison
>get raped, have AIDS now
>Credit fucked from not being able to pay loan.
>dying from AIDS
>nobody will hire AIDS murderer of a 30yr old black child
>die from AIDS pennyless.

Why? Big cuties pay more, but the cost of living is much more expensive. You need to sit down and figure out if it makes financial sense to move to a smaller city or the suburbs. In almost every case it does, especially when you figure in the non-financial costs of living in a large city.

>but the cost of living is much more expensive

Yeah. Wages in cities tend to be higher for unskilled labor. I went to UT Austin and the local Dairy Queens and HEBs (grocery stores) start off at around 12$ per hour. Now a 2 bedroom apt (decent, not luxury but not ghetto either) runs about 1000$ month.

Graduated, moved to Dixie (small town of 15000 people) got a job as Fiber Engineer, 30$ per hour. Kicker was that I got a new double wide (repo) and 10 acres and my loan payment was 323$ per month to the bank. Paid it off in 2 years.

Job payed about the same in Austin, but no OT or extra benefits. All the gas stations and grocery stores where I moved only paid min. wage.

One thing I really wanted to get into but left before doing it was buying up properties like OPs mentioned and renting them out Section 8.
Guaranteed income every 3rd of the month. Long term tenants. You just have to make those houses destruction proof.

>Steel doors interior as well, cause hollow cores will get damaged in the first week
>tile floors or stained concrete, cuase carpet is gonna have chicken wing sauce and grape soda stains on the first night
>Go with cinder block interior walls because sheetrock just asks to be punched thru

You get the drift. OPs house could easily rent to Section for about 900$ per month. You just have be able to keep up maintenance

I think the Nogs might be Orcs sent to destroy Middle Earth.

Unfortunately for us, we live in Middle Earth.

white trash will steal and alot of us have good computers and guns

Jews? Working in cahoots with each other? Surely not, such a thing has never happened!! (the goyim know, brother!)

Also, checked.

This isn't always the case. People pay taxes, not properties. There are a number of ways to circumvent tax liens. Even if you can't get rid of the tax burden can be reduced significantly based on the distressed value. If the house is occupied it's even better. $100k worth of tax liens reduced to $5k paid damn near interest free for 3-5 years.

In NYC there is no self defense law. Not sure about chimpcongo. Too many people were getting away with murder otherwise

Some rich person should buy it, leave a bunch of fake heroin that would kill someone inside, set up webcams, and the the doors off.

So many new friends in the last few weeks. Such passion! To be this fucked up a person and to believe one can be such an inspiration.

It's so cheap because no person in their right mind would move there. Be surrounded by murder and violence. If your interested I have this amazing timeshare in Faluja. Sand and all the sun you could ever want, even comes with neighborhood watch. All yours for $350 a day.

This reminds me of some of the nice condos in Dallas. I used to have a great 2 story before I moved to Nashville. Couldn't stand paying so much in rent when I was never home because I business travel around 100 times a year. I can easily afford 3 to 4K a month but again I would rather invest that money than give it away.