Don't blame me. I voted for Rand Paul

Don't blame me. I voted for Rand Paul.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fp3YTQhdw3M?t=1m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when will they ever learn?

I actually voted for Cruz in the primaries. I must be the only guy on Sup Forums to have actually voted for him.

I voted Jeb, the whole "slow and steady wins the race " really spoke to me

i wanted to vote for him but why the fuck did he quit so early in the primaries it still bothers me to this day

Rand and Ron are the only two politicians with views that I agree with more than anyone else.

Don't blame me. I voted for Hillary.

We wouldn't even have roads right now if it were President Rand

Same.

Wish I could vote to go to war with Canada.

You fuckers aren't a real country and you have squatted on that land for long enough.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW

Republicans need to drop the Neo-Con "praise jeebus" and embrace their libertarian side. Only then will they actually start winning.

worst candidate of the whole lot of them.

Rand Paul is the only republican politician who seems to care about what makes this country good. Jim Webb being one on the Democrats. Unsurprisingly their views are more moderate than their cohorts.

Don't blame me, I voted for Jill Stein.

t.California

You know that's bullshit.
>best candidate of the whole lot of them.
Fixed that for you, newfriend.

I voted for Fiorina but ironically

>responds to the best republican candidate with a retarded meme thats intended for ancaps
why are you so damn retarded, and why did i reply?

you fucking pleb. go hug a tree, faggot.

christ-servatives are the worst kind of neoconservative

I wrote john mccain in like john kasich.

>Rand Paul is the only republican politician who seems to care about what makes this country good. Jim Webb being one on the Democrats
Yet another piece of evidence as to why most Rand supporters here are delusions useful idiots who wound up supporting Trump anyway, someone completely at odds with their political worldview.

I voted for Kasich

What, I was fucking supposed to vote GOP? Fuck that shit. I'm anti-immigrant and pro-2A, those are literally the only two points where the GOP and I sorta agree.

>I'm anti-immigrant and pro-2A
to what degree

You know what really works out well for the right? When we keep adopting the left's agenda generation after generation. So you're the generation who adopts their secularism, to be surprised a generation from now when "the opposition party" takes on gender fluidity.

To what degree? Immigration reduced to a trickle from the First World only, and pro-2A is pro-2A, there's no middle ground.

Jim Webb was the only Dem who didn't sound completely insane in their party debate. It was obvious that he was there to give Hillary someone to stomp though. As far as it goes though, out of the people in the DNC debate it would have been him that got my vote.

For the RNC Rand and Ted had some of the best answers but the republican party as a whole is retarded as the dems, just on the other end. Not a centrist by any means but that's what I saw in the debate season.

That is the best part about voting with integrity instead of just voting for Meme #1 or Meme #2. Sure if whoever wins of those two succeeds, you aren't on the winning team guaranteed, but given how absolutely fucking trash clinton and trump are, I feel quite vindicated not being a part of either of the corrupt retards.

I voted for me.

Fuck of with Jill Stein, that's like some combo of Hillary and Bernie. Gary would have been a better choice for christ sake

>When we keep adopting the left's agenda generation after generation
never even implied that you damn fucking retard can you argue without using hyperbole or an exaggerated strawman? Truth of the matter is, christ-servatives make it a priority to focus on insignificant issues like abortion or gay marriage while disregarding or even swaying left on economic issues and for foreign policy they're missionaries with nuclear capabilities. They're a blight on the republican party and make no room for anyone who isn't bible thumping

the truth hurts randbabby sad you can't drive on the cocacola express?

well yeah, if there were others than it wouldnt be people you agree with more than anyone else.

Johnson was a feeble halfwit. The Libs were a complete shitshow this round.

what?

Didn't they just win both houses and the presidency?

Yea I voted for my dad. He's pretty smart, he would have been a good president.

Stupid drumfies voting for their meme candidate. If they voted for my dad things would have been better.

>Jim Webb was the only Dem who didn't sound completely insane in their party debate
Which doesn't by itself say much.
>As far as it goes though, out of the people in the DNC debate it would have been him that got my vote.
Well that may be for many on the right, but it should be demonstrative how far the ideological divide was spread when even so Webb couldn't scrape up 1%.

>For the RNC Rand and Ted had some of the best answers but the republican party as a whole is retarded as the dems, just on the other end. Not a centrist by any means but that's what I saw in the debate season.
The times didn't call for a centrist to follow up on Obama, but they may have called for someone with a little more tact than Trump. Party's on the whole are retarded.

I like Ted, but voted Trump because I knew he stood the best chance.

>Johnson was a feeble halfwit. The Libs were a complete shitshow this round.
>Still better than blue or green

that was my line when obama won against mccain and romney.

im so fucking happy trump won this election cycle though, i voted for him and it felt great

Don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul. In 1988.

>If they voted for my dad things would have been better.
what is your dad`s name user ?

>Immigration reduced to a trickle from the First World only
what about the 14th amendment? reformation or no? or h1b visas or any work visas for that matter? should you be able to work your way in?

Jeb

>If they voted for my dad things would have been better.
what is your dad`s name user ?

what is his last name ?

Ronie

youtu.be/fp3YTQhdw3M?t=1m

He did not have a lot of support. He also had his reelection campaign for his senate seat to work for as well

>The times didn't call for a centrist to follow up on Obama, but they may have called for someone with a little more tact than Trump. Party's on the whole are retarded.

Agree, but that's what we're dealing with in this country. I was genuinely impressed with Webb, for whatever that's worth but knew there was no chance there. Also got legit pumped up when Rand cockslapped Christie and told him to get a goddamn warrant, among some other gems he gave out. For Ted, he just seemed to be more constitution oriented for anyone other than Rand yet the fucking republicans wouldn't bite because they were too stupid to see beyond party talking points and listen to what the candidates were actually saying. I'd even considered Carson as well, and I'm not a religious person but he seemed to be a thoughtful and intelligent person who valued his country and we all know that religious values are better for the country than none. Who cares if he said the pyramids were grain silos, at least he wasn't some BLM kang.

I liked Rand until he became a BLM cuck. He's been better since Trump's election though.

I was 8 years old in 88' and loved me some Ronald Reagan and He Man. John Wayne was a God and it was hip to be square. I really hope the pendulum swings back to the right, but the ((media)) seems too culturally
entrenched.

Did you vote Perot in '92 and '96?

Friggen leaf..

Got a problem with Perot? He was the original Trump.

>never even implied that you damn fucking retard can you argue without using hyperbole or an exaggerated strawman?
I can argue without them as much as you might be able to do without all the hyperbole, exaggerated strawman and ad-homs to boot. yourself Which doesn't mean I often will. Faggot.
>Truth of the matter is, christ-servatives make it a priority to focus on insignificant issues like abortion or gay marriage
Opinion of the matter is that they're not insignificant issues, of course, and the coalition behind Trump's barely-there as it was win was greatly supported by his appeals to social conservatives. You'd seek to rend that extremely marginal electoral coalition neatly in half. Sasuga big L influenced Libertarian and their political expertise. Which again, by your assertiveness against it, gets to the point of whose social agenda you really are opposed to more, and whose you'll really not mind so much after all. The social conservative right's and their religiosity which harkens back to the founding and is rooted in constitutionalism, or the left's and their cultural marxism designed to see all that and all of what grew from that destroyed.

>while disregarding or even swaying left on economic issues and for foreign policy they're missionaries with nuclear capabilities.
Too broad a paint brush by far, my generalizing friend. And I find its mostly the eastern progressive Republicans who tend to drag the GOP left on economic issues and are usually the engine behind an internationalist approach. But hey, that's merely decades of observation and understanding of who has actual control of the party and who are just used for votes.

>They're a blight on the republican party and make no room for anyone who isn't bible thumping
Or that's a more apt description of the nu-GOP's increasing fedora crowd for the antagonism they're ready to give natural allies. Your post case-in-point.

if he fully committed to the presidential run he would've washed ted trump and jeb

Kasic was better.

>voting in a non white Croatian

>voting for that democrat soros puppet

>Retard detected

Too bad you let memes influence you. Data showed Trump stood the worst chance of the realistic candidates, and really he shouldn't have won at all even against a candidate as weak as Clinton. His losing the popular vote ought to have disabused you of your former mistake. But those dank memes, man.

>Sasuga big L influenced Libertarian and their political expertise
what? the rapper? nevermind

the larger point i was getting at is that christ-servatives prioritize social issues rather than economic or diplomatic or even immigration issues. Its just a never ending debate with nothing being done for decades while they throw this bone to their circlejerking supporters to let them know that he agrees with them. I'd personally say its all neo-conservatives pushing for a interventionist approach, but just that christ-servatives seem to make it a "religious duty" to justify this action for a dictator to be toppled or a coup to happen.

I'd like you to name any prominent GOP member who isn't religious in the least bit, sure there's a growing agnostic or unfaithful group of right wingers growing but there are people in the GOP who are religious and make decision or judgements based upon their religious beliefs

>muh popular vote
do you really think you're fooling anyone?

same

>Sasuga big L influenced Libertarian and their political expertise

I thought I'd misread or he'd mistyped, but, no, he used "sasuga" in the middle of an English sentence.

>Data showed Trump stood the worst chance of the realistic candidates
the methodology of nearly every poll taker was wrong.

>no account of the silent trump supporters
>using numbers for 2012 Obama for hillary clinton like she's going to get that much support
>oversampled democrats by up to 10 points in some polls because they assumed that hillary has Obama-like fanaticism among her supporters
>didn't go to certain cities in particular and stayed within a finite number of cities
>no account for moderates going in trump direction
>some polls even changed their methodology to show Hilary winning in some cases
theres a lot to be learned from the 2016 election

But Rand Paul Couldn't win.
So what is your point.
Trump is a change agent.
That's why they are out to get him.

Learn English

>Agree, but that's what we're dealing with in this country
>Agree, but that's what we're dealing with in this country.
Unfortunately. And unfortunate that the people don't see themselves as something separate.
>I was genuinely impressed with Webb, for whatever that's worth but knew there was no chance there.
I would say I respected him at least rather than was impressed with him politically. He is a Coons democrat, after all, and not a Manchin one.
>Also got legit pumped up when Rand cockslapped Christie and told him to get a goddamn warrant, among some other gems he gave out. For Ted, he just seemed to be more constitution oriented for anyone other than Rand yet the fucking republicans wouldn't bite because they were too stupid to see beyond party talking points and listen to what the candidates were actually saying.
The real issue that doesn't often get mention was ticket splitting and media focus. Ted did a damn good job for the underdog anti-establishment candidate that he was to become the front-runner's principle challenger.
>I'd even considered Carson as well, and I'm not a religious person but he seemed to be a thoughtful and intelligent person who valued his country and we all know that religious values are better for the country than none. Who cares if he said the pyramids were grain silos, at least he wasn't some BLM kang.
Too much evidence that Carson was on a book tour and not running a presidential campaign. But decent enough otherwise, until he got the power bug. But it got him a cabinet post, so you can't say it didn't work out for him in the end.

You could have it all, Americans, but instead you voted for Donny "Cheetard" Drumpf.
RIP Rand.

I totally agree on Ted and he was really shredding the field but unfortunately that seemed to make the party loyalists uncomfortable.

As far as Carson, the power bug did hit him hard. I think he was running to make a positive change, he didn't seem to need the election to help him sell books. I was really disappointed in him and have questioned his integrity since he endorsed Trump. I still don't get why he is in Urban Development and not Surgeon General, I get he came from the hood or whatever but the guy is a world famous surgeon, play your strengths.

As said by we could have had it all with Rand and his more Libertarian stances. Too bad the extreme right conservatives won't accept personal liberty enough to let dudes ass pound each other and the fags on the left are too pathetic to survive without wealth distribution. Hell, there's a chance he could have ran with Ron as VP and that would have been glorious. Goodbye to the fed.

>the larger point i was getting at is that christ-servatives prioritize social issues rather than economic or diplomatic
They typically go hand in hand. But it comes as no surprise that their differences in policy approach towards the social agenda from what media likes to present as socially normal gets played up in that media for every ounce of political capital that can be wrested from it.
>or even immigration issues
That too is a social issue to many, BTW.
>Its just a never ending debate with nothing being done for decades while they throw this bone to their circlejerking supporters to let them know that he agrees with them.
You may also know what it feels like one day to be counted on for political support by them who's not really interested in representing you or your views in policy, if you live long enough. And if you at all pay attention, it shouldn't even matter what your views you want represented are; you'll still notice it.

But with you only the religious are being played for chumps. Funny, that.

Take a tip from something that's not a old-style hat.
>I'd like you to name any prominent GOP member who isn't religious in the least bit
I'll do you one better and point out that Hillary Clinton made numerous appeals to religious voters, in spite of the fact that the religious vote isn't nearly as big a factor for them. Democrats aren't dumb that way that they seek to spurn a significant chunk of the voter base, even with it being a much smaller part of their coalition than it is on the Republican side.
>but there are people in the GOP who are religious and make decision or judgements based upon their religious beliefs
So the left's meme goes that Republican appeals to the religious prove them to be 3rd century devout bigots (look up the word) who's belief system might doom us all, and that Democrat appeals to the religious are merely tactical and really rather smart (wink wink).

Where do you think you are, my confused reddit-originating normalfag friend?

Just don't dude. I've forgotten more about Mongolian basket weaving than you'll ever know.

Sasuga Sup Forums.

They can't, otherwise, because it would mean dropping all the Jews in their party.

I wouldn't have at all been disappointed with Rand being the nominee from an ideological perspective, but you also have to account for what's feasible politically (not to say that a vote for Rand in the primary is wrong strategy; that's precisely where you want to start to move party politics); too much Libertarianism is going to put off more than just extreme right conservatives. It's going to keep every floater out of your coalition. That's why Ted was perfect, in my eyes.

If the right is to learn anything from progressives (which I doubt they're capable of doing; we're the dumb party, after all) it's that the Overton window can only be shifted a little bit at a time. So many are attempting to wrench the damn thing out of its frame, and so many more don't recognize those others in the room besides them sneaking it just a little more the other way when everyone's not looking.

Definitely, too much Libertarianism is bad in general because people tend to take that to the extreme as well. I think Rand articulated a good position between constitutionalism and Libertarianism. There was a time when a Ted/Rand ticket looked like it could have happened and that would have got my vote immediately. The two were easily the best debaters imo, best spoken, best articulated points, etc. as well as interjecting actual constitutional points which is where we need to shift. Obviously there would have been a ton of hurdles if they made it to the white house due to the entrenched establishment there, but I think it would have been the best possible outcome and we would have got to see them slap everyone in DC around with the constitution and at least end some of the bullshit going on there now. Unfortunately Trump is only letting that continue, if not grow in some ways... I can't decide if it's by design or if he's just doing as he's advised, regardless, I don't see too much changing in the next 4-8 years