Drumpftards and stormfags are shilling like crazy today

Drumpftards and stormfags are shilling like crazy today.

Post things that trigger Drumpftards.

>Laci Green
Must not be up to date eh shill?

Didn't she take the redpill after seeing how much easier it is to whore off of us?

Gosh I would fuck laci. It's the glasses an de jugs.

Sage

Havent you heard? laci green is basically goosestepping rn sieg heilling while gassing jewish people

It's true desu. Here's her swearing loyalty to the cause of white power.

Pretty compelling evidence that lefties just virtue signal all day and don't really give a shit about what they say.

polfags just dont like admitting that she is smarter than them. they'll say anything to make liberals look inferior, when its really the fags at home with no jobs or virtue who chose trump and worship milo, because they wont judge the poor baby tards for being completely worthless. these dumpfucks got their education from youtube "redpillers", their targets, from actual universities. Its just jealousy.

anyone without herpes would be triggered by this.

Would Sup Forums fuck Laci? I'd fuck the shit out of Laci.

It's been confirmed by a few that they DO care...when someone disagrees with them. And so they have to maintain the facade of universal consensus to keep their so-called power levels high.

>worships an e-celeb who initializes her audience
Did you misspelled reddit again?

PAY
FOR
IT
ALL
WHITE
MAN

not politics.

Saged

Reported

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

Mudlip!

>if I call them shills first they cant call me one
Actually I wont bother with that.

MUD LIP

why would posting a picture that 1/3 of Sup Forums wants to hatefuck, 1/3 wants to fuck, and 1/3 doesn't give a shit about?

Are you here from r/KotakuInAction and want to be edgy?

The Jews did it. Read Kevin MacDonald's Culture of Critique. Until then you're just another faggot.

Lacy Green doesn't trigger me, she took the red pill. Where you been?

Also, she's cute as fuck