WHITEHOUSE LEAKERS REVEALED!!!

I think we all know by now what's going on even if we don't want to admit it to ourselves.

There are no anonymous leakers, this is all coming from Trump himself.

We know he loves the spotlight, his campaign received the most coverage in history and he loved every second of it.

What could be better than turning on any new source, at any time, and seeing your name plastered wall-to-wall with 24/7 coverage. Even spilling over into international news agencies.

Another case of 0d fully-linear chess.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/opinion/blogs/nicole-hemmer/articles/2016-03-15/donald-trump-is-conning-america-with-his-lies
courthousenews.com/home/editorials.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

now that's a plot twist

only m night shamalan could write something like that

Most people would classify 0d as a point, not as "fully linear" you retarded cucksucker

TRUMP TURNED POLITICS INTO THE MOST HIGHLY WATCHED PROGRAM IT HAS EVER BEEN!!

HE'S NOT THE HERO WE DESERVE!
HE'S THE HERO WE NEED!
BLAH BLAH BECAUSE HE CAN TAKE IT!
WE KNEW HE WAS DURING HIS INAUGURATION!!
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER STEVE MNUCHIN!!!

THIS IS ALL A RUSE!!!

only from a fixed perspective. To a moving observer a point could appear as a line

>case of 0d fully-linear chess.
It is about the brand.
From the start it's all about the adding global value to the Trump brand.
"The Trump presidency has been the best marketing for Trump-branded real estate and hotel properties ever."
- Henry Harteveldt, a consumer analyst and founder of the Atmosphere Research Group advisory firm

We were warned.

Trump Is Gaslighting America
This is an intervention. America, you have a Trump problem.
clippage -
Trump is a toxic blend of Barnum and bully. If you’re a good mark, he’s your best friend. But if you catch on to the con, then he starts to gaslight. Ask him a question and he’ll lie without batting an eye. Call him a liar and he’ll declare himself “truthful to a fault.” Confront him with contradictory evidence and he’ll shrug and repeat the fib. Maybe he’ll change the subject. But he’ll never change the lie.
Evidence? He says he never settles lawsuits. He says he’s polling better than Clinton in New York. He says he never encourages violence at his rallies. He says he’s winning Latinos. He says he’s the first candidate to mention immigration. He says, he says, he says.
But forget all that, because evidence is for losers.
Political journalists have been repeatedly criticized for not confronting Trump on his lies. But of course they have. For political journalists, a politician caught in a lie is chum in the water. But when they confront Trump with his lies, he doesn’t behave like most people. He doesn’t blush or equivocate or argue. He steamrolls. He bullies. He lies some more. And the journalists don’t know what to do. They brought facts to an ego fight, and found them to be worthless weapons.
full read -
usnews.com/opinion/blogs/nicole-hemmer/articles/2016-03-15/donald-trump-is-conning-america-with-his-lies

From The Editor
Bill Girdner
Human Hand Grenade
By BILL GIRDNER 03/15/2016
clippage -
Donald Trump is a human hand grenade, lobbed into the central room of the mind of the Grand Ol' Party. The amount of wreckage and rearrangement he is creating is wondrous to behold.
full read -
courthousenews.com/home/editorials.aspx

There appears to be no strategy at all, Trump is just an imbecile to most people.

The more redpilled of us have a different understanding involving a complex scenario where Trump is orchestrating some master plan.

The people who are truly redpilled know what's going on, there is a strategy and it's not complex. It's very simple.

Trump is an addict for publicity, and like any good addict he will do whatever he can for his next fix. Now he's drowning in it 24/7, I'm not sure how many more leaks he can generate before he overdoses.

I'm very concerned for his health.

And those of us who know game theory realize that the simple strategy of tit for tat (or being a counter puncher) beats all the complicated strategies

Trump is the agent of chaos that Sup Forums memed in agreement, Sup Forums got exactly what Sup Forums wanted-
kys to the nth degree.

Wow you solved the mystery.

He will be impeached any day now.

2 scoops Russian collusion Hitler pussygrab etc etc. Am I missing anything out? Did I miss any memos from Brock? Shouldn't we be swarming the Seth threads?

He didn't do nuffin

Actually this is what I believe.
The Comey thing is going to be so much fun

best leaf

i think Bob Corker and John McCain need to be put under a microscope. those are definitely rinos

There will be no impeachment, Trump is going to sit in his chair for the next 4-8 years while the rest of us plebs are given the clockwork orange treatment with hourly doses of his breaking news "scandals".

Sourcing an opinion blog.

Die.

John Barron used to call the media to leak info about Trump to create a buzz for the brand.
John Barron was Trump.

The only chess being played was the gullible media to repeat what John Barron/Trump "leaked" to the public.

Strategy consists of the Trump name made public in any light possible.
Exposure is exposure as long as the name is in the echo chamber reverberating to the unwashed masses..

would not surprise me

Trump won the election by dictating the conversation

He knew the media would come after him no matter what, so he chose the topics they would talk about

It's better than letting them play their own game, while you are always on the defense. If you create your own "scandals" you can make sure they waste time reporting something that is fruitless

though i think the Russia stuff is not from him. The democrats created that false narrative and are still running with it.

No he won't you weak faggot nigger. May you die a miserable death of cancer

Are you ok, snowflake? You seem triggered. Maybe go to your (((safe space))).
Oh, that's right.
I'm in (you)r safe space.

It's either Trump or McMaster.

Uzed 2 b a trump votah. Itz hilashizzle to watch em crash an burn, but we cant let this mang close to da nukelar codez&

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

God Brazilian is such an ugly language

I knew it was John Miller all along.

lmfao @ pol tards acting like their trump support was sarcastic now that they realize how much of a disastrous imbecile he is.

>make America an ungovernable fucknest again

>Brazilian is a language.
American education.

>0d
>point
On what plane?
1D point:
>oh yeah, I'm at 5
3D point:
>yeah, I'm at 5, 9, -3
8D point:
>yeah, I'm at 9, 6, 0, 4, 80, -9, 0, 65
0D point:
>uhhhh

>leak fake shit
>btfo them with real shit

Like fish in a barrel

>Another case of 0d fully-linear chess.
The Trump Dimension
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo

I wouldn't put it past this guy.

It could be another plot to make the media look bad

>pakis don't know a joke from a bacon butty

>Democrats created Russia stuff

I actually think McCain and Graham wizarded up that bullshit.

A 0D point could be it's own origin. A point doesn't need coordinates to exist.

>Newfag
Is it ok if I save this here image from you eloquent post of shit?

Have a diagonal boat